EEEE's Recent Activity

1. EEEE liked Silver's post in the thread Cannot see the ground spawns to pick up in the Silent Hall in Shards Landing.

From my petition that was not fixed by deleting files suggested so I was told to post here... Why the copy and paste showed up as white...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  2. EEEE replied to the thread Fixed Overseer Data Not Loading.

Same problem with Overseers not working on The Rathe server.

Apr 4, 2024
  3. EEEE liked Gialana's post in the thread Fixed Overseer Data Not Loading.

Overseer is not opening on at least Erollisi Marr. The error message is: Your Overseer data hasn't been loaded yet, please wait and try...

Apr 4, 2024
  4. EEEE liked StinkyVetWarrior's post in the thread Servers down..

Back up, but overseer data not loaded.

Apr 4, 2024
  5. EEEE replied to the thread Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet.

Overseers also down on the Rathe Server. Please fix ASAP and again no notification that anyone is aware of the problem or working on...

Apr 4, 2024
  6. EEEE liked StinkyVetWarrior's post in the thread Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet.

Tunare Server is back up, but all 6 accounts could not load overseers for my morning routine.

Apr 4, 2024
  7. EEEE liked Zeelot's post in the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

Had the issue occur in both PoK and Laurion's Inn. In PoK it happened while right clicking a bunch of Rk II spells on an alt; after...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. EEEE liked Zeelot's post in the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

Posting this in a new thread since Devs probably won't look at the other thread labelled "Fixed" This is not fixed and still people are...

Apr 4, 2024
  9. EEEE replied to the thread Servers down..

It loaded me into Bristlebane strangely but at least back in for now.

Apr 4, 2024
  10. EEEE replied to the thread Servers down..

Last night at least there were red messages near the top of the forums page. Tonight they seem to be asleep at the wheel. Not cool!

Apr 4, 2024
  11. EEEE replied to the thread Servers down..

After the log in servers last night there was then a problem on the Rathe and FV servers and at least one other that got at least me...

Apr 4, 2024
  12. EEEE liked Narakas's post in the thread Servers down..

And .... servers down again!

Apr 4, 2024
  13. EEEE replied to the thread Servers down..

2 days in a row at about the same time. Not acceptable! It's the same as yesterday. The log in server is down again. Yet today they seem...

Apr 4, 2024