ECrack's Recent Activity

1. ECrack replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

Couldn't agree more. I don't understand the argument of slower exp. In the current form of EQ with personas, I see no reason not to....

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  2. ECrack liked Zeelot's post in the thread Personas Debate.

I made a few posts here; I don't advocate for switching anytime all the time, but I think persona should allow for a switch outside of a...

Mar 30, 2024
  3. ECrack liked Vlorg's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

it would be more profitable for sure, but they also said the 25th would have the most popular ruleset so... mischief is in there,...

Mar 30, 2024
  4. ECrack liked Vlorg's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

not really. I guess I just don't get your playstyle. the origin part is weird since everyone bind in EC anyway... at velious everyone...

Mar 30, 2024
  5. ECrack replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Oh bro, this is wayyyy too much logic for Kahna.

Mar 30, 2024
  6. ECrack liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Personas Debate.

I respect your opinion, I disagree that it's powerful at all. They could just use a TLP to experiment with making Personas swap...

Mar 29, 2024
  7. ECrack liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Personas Debate.

The question that should be asked is, "Does this help with making people play more and together?" I think the easy answer is, yes....

Mar 29, 2024
  8. ECrack replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

This ^^^^^^^^^ I don't see how people don't grasp this. With Personas requiring to swap in a certain zone it is MORE convenient to...

Mar 29, 2024
  9. ECrack liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Are you able to change persona anywhere or is it still restricted to cities? If it still requires you to swap in a safe area, I don't see...

Mar 29, 2024
  10. ECrack replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Less convenient.

Mar 29, 2024
  11. ECrack liked Trevalon's post in the thread Personas Debate.

I am sorry but I just do not see what Personas are good for over a box until much later expansions. Until they let Personas share AA or at...

Mar 29, 2024
  12. ECrack replied to the thread Personas Debate.

You're acting as if personas means people suddenly aren't grouping? Actually better yet, lets get into this. So, your argument is...

Mar 29, 2024
  13. ECrack replied to the thread Personas Debate.

Whew, well this really took off. I appreciate everyone's input. It has been an interesting read for people's stances. It's hard to remain...

Mar 29, 2024
  14. ECrack replied to the thread Personas Debate.

Right, my hope is to change that. This is my argument against how it is right now.

Mar 28, 2024
  15. ECrack posted a new thread.

Personas Debate

I've been having a good debate in discord around Personas. I am curious what people think and how opinions may vary. To me a persona is a...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 28, 2024
  16. ECrack replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I'm going to main a bard with an enchanter box. In group settings I plan to melody the ol' bard in the corner while I...

Mar 28, 2024
  17. ECrack replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

Inaccuracy here imo. "Agnarr is still a top server." Top? Yeah, idk about that one my friend. It's still alive, by no means would...

Mar 27, 2024
  18. ECrack liked GugokSkulkraker's post in the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

I like the idea of them combining both PoP and LDoN as it would allow an alternative to XPing in BoT or Fire while also working on the...

Mar 27, 2024
  19. ECrack liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Here is how you make money. Everything in classic is worthless. DON'T BUY ANYTHING. Loot everything you can and sell it. Turn Plat into...

Mar 26, 2024
  20. ECrack replied to the thread What are your money making strategies?.

I would encourage looking into the belts that drop in sky, they are very common. FBSS is overrated.

Mar 26, 2024
  21. ECrack liked Mashef's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

[quote="Leorium, post: 4289083, member: 407589" Thoughts on Rogue firstly. A proper geared rogue will out dps Ranger on any fight...

Mar 8, 2024
  22. ECrack liked Mashef's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Putting Rogue ahead of Beastlords/Bersekers invalidates the list for classic. Ranger should also be B tier. They are pretty strong in...

Mar 8, 2024
  23. ECrack replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

Oh no, hardcore zergs won't be able to DPS race smaller guilds on OW targets if they have FTE. Wouldn't that be a shame. ;)

Mar 8, 2024
  24. ECrack replied to the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Amazing how much traction we're getting this early, look forward to meeting more and more of you as we get closer and closer to launch!...

Mar 8, 2024
  25. ECrack liked Vetis's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

[IMG]

Mar 7, 2024
  26. ECrack liked Sethisto's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I'd also argue bards are the absolute best pullers for group content, and almost all raid content in classic. Nothing can chain pull packs...

Mar 1, 2024
  27. ECrack replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Just so we're clear then. Which are the classes where DPS is their niche? Oh right Wizard, Monk, ROGUE....

Mar 1, 2024
  28. ECrack replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Genuinely curious where you got these statistics. Ranger DPS especially on raids is very good in classic. Rogue is not. I would pick...

Mar 1, 2024
  29. ECrack liked Leorium's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Good evening all. I decided to make a class selection guide and a general tier list for classic to assist others on deciding which class to...

Feb 29, 2024
  30. ECrack replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

I half agree half disagree with this. I boxed an Enchanter Druid on Aradune all through classic. The Druid could absolutely keep the...

Feb 29, 2024
  31. ECrack replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Sorry, you need clarification. I'm talking about Necro or Mage pets. Not charms, I thought that would have been obvious.

Feb 29, 2024
  32. ECrack replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

As of right now my intentions are to play a Necro/Cleric. I'm actually surprised no one has offered insight on this combo. I've never done...

Feb 29, 2024
  33. ECrack liked Qubit's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Corpse recovery was the huge rogue perk in classic, this is proven out on servers. When THAT was removed rogues needed something else...

Feb 29, 2024
  34. ECrack replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

What if the basis is the fact that rogues get out dps'd by pets in classic? Not pet classes, PETS.

Feb 29, 2024
  35. ECrack liked Trevalon's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues 100% need a boost in classic. Classic rogues are bar none the worst class in the game probably during any era. There is zero reason...

Feb 29, 2024
  36. ECrack replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Would you be open to buffs in the early eras, namely classic where rogues routinely are out dps'd by pets?

Feb 29, 2024
  37. ECrack liked Branntick's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

I played a Monk first (for like 18 years) before I played a Rogue. Rogue is literally inferior in every respect except for the very...

Feb 29, 2024
  38. ECrack liked Dre.'s post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

It'd be great for Rogues to get full speed sneak at lvl 1 so they aren't left in the dust by other classes with the ability to self-invis.

Feb 28, 2024
  39. ECrack replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-tlp-rogues.295836/page-4#post-4288640 I love that another thread popped up...

Feb 28, 2024
  40. ECrack liked mark's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

Random loot including epics and make shore there is no bottleneck,all drops tradable including epics drops,and no truebox.

Feb 28, 2024
  41. ECrack liked Daragoth's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Guild sounds great, Sunday raids wouldn't work for me, but best of luck. Hopefully this year's TLPs will have more guilds like this.

Feb 28, 2024
  42. ECrack liked Spellweaver's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

I am in on this as long as it's not a race i want to do in era raids but not race to 50 in 3 days and get server first i don't have the...

Feb 28, 2024
  43. ECrack liked jeskola's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

I am in! Commence relationship farming!

Feb 28, 2024
  44. ECrack liked Juskov's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Maybe move the rogue mez-trap thing earlier and even some sort of fade with hide so that they can become more of a pulling class? Makes...

Feb 27, 2024
  45. ECrack liked Dre.'s post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Sneak Attack as a passive perhaps?

Feb 27, 2024
  46. ECrack liked Manafasto's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

EQ rogue is just a badly designed class and the issues with EQ affect it the class more than any other. Those who say otherwise are in...

Feb 27, 2024
  47. ECrack liked Kodachi's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

The worst part of it is you get all the gear but then have to play a rogue.

Feb 27, 2024
  48. ECrack replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Faster EXP alongside the legacy oakwynd exp coupled with personas would actually be amazing, so I wholeheartedly have to disagree...

Feb 27, 2024
  49. ECrack replied to the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

I think this is the perfect highlight of the intention of this guild. For players just like you. The thing is we have to keep in...

Feb 27, 2024
  50. ECrack liked Estragan's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Sounds like a chill guild.

Feb 26, 2024
  51. ECrack liked Estragan's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

1 day a week would be nice as long as it’s active and have people running good off day raids. Anyway interested :)

Feb 26, 2024
  52. ECrack liked Ketchup4's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Dig it

Feb 26, 2024
  53. ECrack liked Spellweaver's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

:) Sounds Pretty Interesting like a guild that is casual and not racing something I may be interested in

Feb 26, 2024
  54. ECrack liked Estragan's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

drop a discord link :cool:

Feb 26, 2024
  55. ECrack liked Spellweaver's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Agreed Drop one :)

Feb 26, 2024
  56. ECrack liked Ketchup4's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Do we know the release date yet? Random question lol

Feb 26, 2024
  57. ECrack liked Exercitus Draco's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

I am looking to run a six box. This would be cool guild for me. I may even open myself up to doing some off-night raids to targets not...

Feb 26, 2024
  58. ECrack liked besbin's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Sign me up if it’s a 6pm start. UK here and Euro guilds raid way too early for me so an early evening east coast guild would suit me...

Feb 26, 2024
  59. ECrack liked Spellweaver's post in the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

6 Pm is a little early for me as it runs into dinner rather have 7 or even 8pm but eh whatever works

Feb 26, 2024
  60. ECrack replied to the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

I've created a discord. https://discord.gg/CBqEtbGJGY Here are my initial thoughts that I'd like you to be aware of for this project....

Feb 26, 2024
  61. ECrack posted a new thread.

Guild Pitch (2024 TLP)

If a guild like this would be of interest to you, just hit like so we can look at the numbers. Guild Type: Casual / Raiding ONE RAID...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Feb 21, 2024