E'ci - Knight Errant's Recent Activity

1. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

A XP boost with 'cool-down' would work to those ends. Double XP on mob XP if there has been at least X (e.g. 1 minute for sake of...

Apr 14, 2024
  2. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You are assuming the game was designed with this capability in mind. That is not an iron-clad assumption. Other, very viable...

Apr 14, 2024
  3. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Sorry. That doesn't cut it. There are many, many millions of square feet available at hotel conference rooms around the country. If it...

Feb 29, 2024
  4. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Sorry for $1500.00 per ticket the only 'richness' you are concerned with is the greed of the management plan. This isn't 'for the...

Feb 28, 2024
  5. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

My list is what is expected and required of a tank. I didn't say Paladin specifically (nor SK nor WAR). Can Paladins do other...

Feb 28, 2024
  6. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Executed completely a tank: 1. acquires the focus of the mob 2. survives the focus of the mob 3. facilitates the destruction of the mob...

Feb 28, 2024
  7. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Thank you. That is precisely my point. There is no reason why you "can't" do that, you would then have to see where these classes...

Feb 23, 2024
  8. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

There are many persons who refrained (out of either a sense of principle or pride) from making accusations. However, Personas have...

Feb 22, 2024
  9. E'ci - Knight Errant liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Paladins dwarf themselves.. yet another example of blatant anti-SK exaggeration, we cannot force other players into different races.

Feb 22, 2024
  10. E'ci - Knight Errant liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Dwarves can't be SKs so I don't understand how an SK can Dwarf anyone. I'm pretty sure only Enchanters can Dwarf others.

Feb 22, 2024
  11. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Druids have a rudimentary healing ability set. It isn't so much of a problem of 'can't do job to basic requirements' but rather DP's (and...

Feb 22, 2024
  12. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Most of those abilities should have gone to Druids, not Shaman.

Feb 15, 2024
  13. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

I recommend OP consider how he wants to play. Swarming isn't the same as grinding out sequential mob kills and missions. For...

Feb 10, 2024
  14. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

I'm not a fan of level restrictions as a means to resolve items like this. I believe a better approach would be similar to what is used...

Feb 10, 2024
  15. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Boost a 100 Paladin - Is it worth it?.

I second what Maedhros said. Paladin group heals are inconsequential in the group game. Most group heals I have done (either AA or cast)...

Jan 28, 2024
  16. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Paladin - Mark of the Exemplar & Olsif locations.

Thank you Brickhaus!

Jan 22, 2024
  17. E'ci - Knight Errant posted a new thread.

Paladin - Mark of the Exemplar & Olsif locations

Hail, In reviewing missing spells I have come across 2 missing spells that I can't locate the source for. Level 96 - Mark of Olsif Level...

Forum: Hybrid

Jan 22, 2024
  18. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Yes. I am running EQ on a 2 year-old system with an I7 with 3070 graphics. Performance is significantly worse (frame rates, gamma making...

Jan 21, 2024
  19. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Some clarifying details: The above 'stun resistant buff' would be a an auto-triggered buff on the mob to resist subsequent stuns within the...

Nov 13, 2023
  20. E'ci - Knight Errant replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Blanket binary 'can be infinitely stunned' and 'is immune' is silly and poor game design. I'd have it entirely driven by level con system...

Nov 8, 2023