Eaiana's Recent Activity

1. Eaiana liked niente's post in the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

The fellowship data in the DB looks fine for those who sent me a PM. Nevermind, there is something wrong with the DB data. Thanks to those...

Sep 17, 2020
  2. Eaiana liked niente's post in the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

What are the character names in your fellowship, on which server? (Can PM me this if you want). I have noticed some weird felllowship...

Sep 17, 2020
  3. Eaiana replied to the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

Niente if it matters, both of the characters that are having the problem of not showing up in the fellowship also hit the "you characters...

Sep 17, 2020
  4. Eaiana liked Graytis's post in the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

We have a similar issue going on in our fellowship. As leader, I see a full and complete fellowship roster (although they don't appear in...

Sep 17, 2020
  5. Eaiana posted a new thread.

Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship

I have 3 characters from one account and one from another in a fellowship. Two of the characters on the first account show that they are...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 17, 2020
  6. Eaiana liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally All active quests shown in red.

This is a display bug, the change was supposed to affect shared tasks only but it also affects solo tasks. It won't cause your task to go...

Sep 16, 2020
  7. Eaiana posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally All active quests shown in red

Any quests that were active before the last patch now show in red. I don't know what that means, but it looks scary.

Sep 16, 2020
  8. Eaiana liked Pip's post in the thread Fixed Internally Highlor Kobolds.

It's just THAT easy! ...holy cow it actually was! Fixed internally.

Aug 31, 2020
  9. Eaiana liked Zipe's post in the thread Rathe Council Chambers Raids (SoD) - Bugged Chests?.

IIRC you need a minimum of people close to chest to be able to open it... Like 6 people.

Aug 13, 2020
  10. Eaiana replied to the thread Rathe Council Chambers Raids (SoD) - Bugged Chests?.

Oh I remember that addition now too. It was due to some exploit people were doing on the Rallos Returns raid where a bard could solo the...

Aug 13, 2020
  11. Eaiana liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally blood moon keep 3.

Well, it took all morning to find one space that didn't belong, but I fixed it.

Jul 28, 2020
  12. Eaiana liked Nniki's post in the thread ToFS 6th Floor Help.

[IMG]

Jul 24, 2020
  13. Eaiana replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

I have strong memories of two encounters in VoA that were very very rough in era: Paleodontis - the named turtle in Sepulcher of Order....

Jul 23, 2020
  14. Eaiana replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Tradeskill Drops - ToV.

I have gotten a couple of silks and a pelt from giants in KD. It seems quite rare, so RNG hatred is likely in your case sadly.

Jul 23, 2020
  15. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread Confirmed Rubicite Boots Drop Rate Bugged.

After doing a little more research, I believe it is a bug that the Cenobite isn't dropping Rubicite Boots on Progression. All the data is...

Jul 15, 2020
  16. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed The Artisan's Wares - bugged ground spawn.

I'm looking into this, but so far it's a rabbit hole, so I have no information to give you yet.

Jul 13, 2020
  17. Eaiana liked Tevik's post in the thread Across zone "others" spells spam.

Clearly, Thunderkiks is the Chuck Norris of Norrath. She'll hit you so hard, you'll die twice.

Jul 7, 2020
  18. Eaiana posted a new thread.

The Banner for Unknown Guild has been pulled up!

Another manifestation of the problems with guild tags. Also saw "Unknown Guild has planted a banner...."

Jun 27, 2020
  19. Eaiana replied to the thread "your overseer quest common conversion has failed to start...".

Probable duplicate of https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/your-overseer-quest-shark-bait-has-failed-to-start.268352/...

Jun 21, 2020
  20. Eaiana liked Drewie's post in the thread QA In Progress Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

As the yellow message in the main window says. I'm not sure what's wrong, it looks like a pretty good setting ? [IMG]

Jun 21, 2020
  21. Eaiana liked kalrie's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

Zoning seems to blank out the quest reward window if the window is closed before zoning. Both /reward and the button from the EQ menu...

Jun 21, 2020
  22. Eaiana replied to the thread Quest window.

Probable duplicate of https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/disappearing-and-reappearing-quest-rewards-in-window.268310/...

Jun 21, 2020
  23. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Turn-in NPC missing for Tiny Skeletons quest [Aradune].

I am not sure why yet, but this NPC is set to Panes of Power. I can't yet confirm if this is a bug, but I'll look into it.

Jun 12, 2020
  24. Eaiana liked Jumbur's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

When I finish a conversion it increments the completed quest number if it is below 10, which I understand from the patch-notes is not the...

Jun 7, 2020
  25. Eaiana liked Keenesenses's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

Bertox server, 3-10 second spell response time during double xp for 2 days. Please investigate lag / latency for our server.

May 26, 2020
  26. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally beyond the barrier still broken.

Script logic appears fine... but... looks like you can't receive the Explore Crystallos task if you have completed it in the past and I...

May 24, 2020
  27. Eaiana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Still missing plat from shared bank.

The shared bank issue is still ongoing and is still being worked on.

May 21, 2020
  28. Eaiana liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread A bit of hope (not EQ-related)..

Hi all, I just wanted to share some good local news, after so many weeks of sad Covid-19 news: Today was the first day with no Covid-19...

May 15, 2020
  29. Eaiana liked Mazame's post in the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

Ok here is what have learned so far. I ran multi account and tested different ways to do things. On the 3 main accounts I am up to 11...

May 12, 2020
  30. Eaiana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Server Issues - 5/6/2020.

[UPDATE] Ops is in the process of bringing all worlds back online and unlocking. Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the...

May 6, 2020
  31. Eaiana liked Dzarn's post in the thread Hatchet the Torturer.

I've gone ahead and flagged Mata Muram and Hatchet the Torturer to always leave a body so this should no longer happen. The fix should go...

May 2, 2020
  32. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally The Handmaiden.

We believe this is fixed internally.

Apr 30, 2020
  33. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally The Handmaiden.

Verified. We'll figure out what's causing this. Thanks!

Apr 30, 2020
  34. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

We made an intentional large increase in it's damage, 3.5 times what it had at 110, (previous increases were 20 to 50% not 450% ) but it...

Apr 29, 2020
  35. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

I'll poke at this, but most of it will be reducing it's DPS, especially with the reports that it's out DPS'ing group geared rogues.

Apr 28, 2020
  36. Eaiana liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 27, 2020
  37. Eaiana liked Drakang's post in the thread Info Needed Derakor raid win bug.

Had several people that were dead at the time of the win. They did not get a lockout, did not get coin and could not loot from the chest....

Apr 27, 2020
  38. Eaiana replied to the thread Info Needed Derakor raid win bug.

Happened to me on Till Death do us Part a couple of weeks ago. I think Conq hit the nail on the head - if you are zoning the script doesn't...

Apr 27, 2020
  39. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Messy Miner Collection.

I can confirm that this is happening. I spent some time and know the issue, but not WHY the issue is happening, or how to fix it.

Apr 27, 2020
  40. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I'll be taking a look at the raid today.

Apr 20, 2020
  41. Eaiana liked Jaay's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToFS first raid.

Spent over 1 hour last night getting this raid done, we didnt kill the non restless a single time yet this is how long it took for the last...

Apr 19, 2020
  42. Eaiana liked Eteract's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

Rog merc (L115) 10/15 hate reduction 2/15 dmg boost. The rog merc on balanced or burn will reach runaway aggro levels to the point where...

Apr 15, 2020
  43. Eaiana liked Gr8fuldave's post in the thread Any tricks out there for factioning for Dranik Loyalist?.

Well, just to update: I started Threateningly and popped a faction potion (4 hours) and ran around Nobel's Causeway, Dranik's Scar and...

Apr 8, 2020