Eaiana's Recent Activity

1. Eaiana liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Make Dragon quest givers unkillable in FoS?.

No I like it. Killing all the dragons in the zone makes me feel powerful

Nov 19, 2021
  2. Eaiana replied to the thread Make Dragon quest givers unkillable in FoS?.

I'm with Sirene_Fippy, those haughty dragons with their "small snack" insults. Snack this you scaly twerp!

Nov 19, 2021
  3. Eaiana liked Ninelder's post in the thread Fixed Guild Hall Items Gone.

All Items placed in our GH are gone after this mornings patch. I assumed there would be a thread on this already being five hours after...

Nov 17, 2021
  4. Eaiana replied to the thread Cant' connect to servers.

Same here. Cannot connect.

Oct 27, 2021
  5. Eaiana liked Malbro's post in the thread Cant' connect to servers.

Is the log in broken? I was able to connect to the Beta server.

Oct 27, 2021
  6. Eaiana liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

This will be fixed in the next update.

Oct 19, 2021
  7. Eaiana liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread EQ Traders access.

Given how many years we've been running, and the changing faces of internet hosting in those couple of decades, yeah, we've had some...

Sep 28, 2021
  8. Eaiana liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread EQ Traders access.

The hosting provider suspended us while they try to track down and sort out an issue. We're awaiting further details and/or an ETA, and...

Sep 28, 2021
  9. Eaiana liked Fanra's post in the thread Raid Alt Currency.

The alt currency is added directly to your pile in your alternate currency tab now. At least according to my guildmates, as I did not...

Sep 20, 2021
  10. Eaiana replied to the thread Just Recompense quest is broken.

And some of them mez the tank too, which can lead to unwanted excitement.

Aug 25, 2021
  11. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No Fix Planned Aaryonar Raid - Fiery Touch Bug.

Unfortunately here is the issue. We can make the spell that is cast by the proc only land on elementals. Our current spell system cannot...

Aug 18, 2021
  12. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

While I'm still not willing to call it a bug. I agree that the two polygon green leaf is incredibly difficult to see on green ground AND is...

Aug 5, 2021
  13. Eaiana liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Please fix this run/walk/follow bug!.

This has been fixed internally. Run mode should be turned back on when the player you're following zones.

Jul 22, 2021
  14. Eaiana liked Aneia's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jul 21, 2021
  15. Eaiana liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jul 16, 2021
  16. Eaiana liked Rondor's post in the thread Server populations.

/who count

Jul 2, 2021
  17. Eaiana liked Wdor's post in the thread Server populations.

This.^^^ In April, I returned after nearly 11 years off. I was still in Utopian. Back in the day we had a huge, active...

Jun 24, 2021
  18. Eaiana liked niente's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

24 hour downtime is planned, but I hope it will be much shorter this year. Server merges are one of the most dangerous things that can be...

Jun 22, 2021
  19. Eaiana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Defenders raid causing half our raid to crash.

Povar server if it matters

Jun 21, 2021
  20. Eaiana liked Ninelder's post in the thread Fixed Internally Defenders raid causing half our raid to crash.

When the Big Dragons go live in Defenders raid half our raiders are crashing to desktop. Not sure what changed. Its happened twice back...

Jun 21, 2021
  21. Eaiana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Defenders raid causing half our raid to crash.

I'm crashing like crazy too, client crash to desktop. I have not crashed in months.

Jun 21, 2021
  22. Eaiana liked niente's post in the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

These characters are related to our QA automation.

Jun 2, 2021
  23. Eaiana liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Sleepers Tomb Raid CoV - The Call - Amalgum Arbitor (1st event) - Chest.

I found the issue, it's fixed internally. It has to do with the loot lockout being messed up. Why it is leaving some stuff on the corpse is...

Jun 1, 2021