Eaiana's Recent Activity

1. Eaiana liked Mr. Froo's post in the thread NPC Names.

Prathun told me to post here lol. Just modified it internally and tentatively it should be visible next month.

Feb 14, 2020 at 8:10 AM
  2. Eaiana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Eagerly awaiting the voting and declared winner.

Feb 12, 2020 at 9:48 AM
  3. Eaiana liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Extended Downtime Announcement - Tuesday, February 11, 2020.

This maintenance and update has completed. Servers are unlocked.

Feb 12, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  4. Eaiana replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020 at 9:08 AM
  5. Eaiana liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 11, 2020
  6. Eaiana liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 11, 2020
  7. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread Drake Fireball -- DieFire Mountains.

This will be addressed in the February update. Sorry for the extra flamey drake flames.

Feb 10, 2020
  8. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working..

the raid version wasn't fixed with the last patch (I missed the mention of it) but it is fixed (internally) for this upcoming patch.

Feb 6, 2020
  9. Eaiana liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

*** Items *** - Removed mana, mana regeneration, and clairvoyance from Righteous Assaulter's Earring of Rallos Zek, Blooded Righteous...

Feb 5, 2020
  10. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Ry'Gorr Parley Totem.

It's already done, but needs a patch.

Feb 3, 2020
  11. Eaiana liked Lenowill's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Sooo... I stumbled on this corpse in Miragul PoK today. *eyes Dreamweaver with suspicion >.>*

Feb 1, 2020
  12. Eaiana liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 31, 2020
  13. Eaiana replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Jan 31, 2020
  14. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread Everything in ToV supposed to see Shroud of Stealth?.

I will be reviewing body types and see invis levels in ToFS2, hopefully today. Thanks!

Jan 28, 2020
  15. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread ToFS after Jan patch.

This appears to be fixed internally. After the February update, the 6th floor NPCs should no longer spawn on floor 1 and it should be...

Jan 28, 2020
  16. Eaiana liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 22, 2020
  17. Eaiana liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

Thanks folks. I've got a fix internally that should be out in the next update. For now, some information: If you see a guild with the name...

Jan 21, 2020
  18. Eaiana liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Great divide Dervishes.

This seems to be true. Will look into what I did to break it (it was probably me).

Jan 21, 2020
  19. Eaiana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

If it helps to narrow down the problem, another manifestation of this bug is that the message that comes up when the guild banner fades and...

Jan 21, 2020
  20. Eaiana liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

Yesterday, I saw everybody in a certain guild with a blank guild tag: it showed as <>. Today, that guild is back to normal but my guild...

Jan 19, 2020
  21. Eaiana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

Saw it again tonight. Character is Eaiana, Povar server. The guild was <Brew Masters>

Jan 17, 2020
  22. Eaiana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

Eaiana, Povar, <Echoes In Eternity> Same as Piemastaj, my guild displayed as <>, other guilds were fine. Killing the client and...

Jan 17, 2020
  23. Eaiana liked Absor's post in the thread Confirmed Mobs in wrong spots in TOFS.

I see why. I'll get it fixed for next update.

Jan 16, 2020
  24. Eaiana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

I saw this yesterday too, only on one account. When I logged all the way out and relaunched the client it was correct. Zoning did not fix...

Jan 16, 2020
  25. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Half Moon Cut Velium Diamond.

The item is spelled incorrectly, I changed the item spelling. The recipe needed the m capital as well

Jan 16, 2020
  26. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

The Torment of Velious long tradeskill quest was not complete for the test patch, thus, not in it's notes. Also, no-one wanted to say it...

Jan 15, 2020
  27. Eaiana liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Personally, I love the smear of red down that wall of the zone, where you used to hit. Such class.

Jan 14, 2020
  28. Eaiana replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Another falling one that the Argath discussion above reminded me of. When SoF came out, the cannon that shoots you up to Fortress...

Jan 14, 2020
  29. Eaiana replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

I can't remember which raid it was, but I think in Underfoot there was an event with a viral DoT that each time it ticked would infect...

Jan 13, 2020
  30. Eaiana liked Dzarn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Selo Sonata issue.

The adjustment to Selo's wasn't done before the cutoff for the test patch but it will be part of the live January update along with as many...

Jan 10, 2020
  31. Eaiana liked Allayna's post in the thread I have to beat the expansion and get 50%xp in a level to wear the gear?.

How tf did my gender come into a conversation about gear? I am a male. I identify as male, not that any of that matters. I played a...

Jan 8, 2020
  32. Eaiana replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Ah those were the days. /ooc LFG No Timers! Level, class, gear, none of it mattered. All about the timers!

Jan 8, 2020
  33. Eaiana liked Prathun's post in the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

This should be fixed internally. Appreciate the help tracking down the cause! Until we get this fix pushed out to Live, beware of any rare...

Jan 6, 2020
  34. Eaiana liked klanderso's post in the thread Crashed.

We discovered that one of the zone machines enjoyed New Years too much and needed a swift kick to sober up. Zones should be back to normal...

Jan 2, 2020
  35. Eaiana replied to the thread Last of the Storm Boars.

Just failed this tonight. Killed wolves and giants, giants didn't drop the insignia. Will have to try again.

Dec 30, 2019
  36. Eaiana liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally The last of the storm boars.

This has been reported in another thread. It is an issue with pets. If they are on the top of the hate list when things in this task die,...

Dec 25, 2019
  37. Eaiana liked klanderso's post in the thread Server Downtime: Friday, December 20th @ 6:00 AM.

Sorry, going to be another half hour or so.

Dec 20, 2019
  38. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Locked out zones ToV.

While making the ToV mobs easier, one of the changes we made will have the side effect of making RoS, And TBL mobs easier. The big change...

Dec 9, 2019
  39. Eaiana liked Baldur's post in the thread Fixed Internally Crashing when using /exit.

I've never used /camp desktop because you have to wait 30 seconds, /exit is right away so that's why I use that. I submit the crash...

Nov 1, 2019
  40. Eaiana liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Has anyone seen Steelslave Infiltrator (LDoN Areana of Chance named)?.

After 348 Rujarkian Hills LDoN's he finally showed his face last Thursday. Glad to finally have that behind me. Thanks again guys for the...

Oct 30, 2019
  41. Eaiana liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

This has been going on for months, doesn't happen all the time. Most times when I try to camp to char select or server select the screen...

Oct 29, 2019
  42. Eaiana liked Koryu's post in the thread Unconscious Bug locks out cursor from activating buttons.

This is an intermittent bug, so I can't give you a guaranteed set of steps to reproduce. Description: When being knocked unconscious in...

Oct 29, 2019
  43. Eaiana liked Terethian's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]Not sure if posted already... if so my bad. Love this one though.

Oct 24, 2019
  44. Eaiana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 14, 2019
  45. Eaiana liked menown's post in the thread Fix spellbar lockout bug (or give / command to unlock).

Happens to me after I go unconscious briefly while I was casting a spell.

Oct 7, 2019
  46. Eaiana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

There was a response on another thread, I can go ahead and post it here.

Sep 17, 2019
  47. Eaiana liked Raytan's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It sounds like you may have "click through pets" checked in your EQ Options. If so, may want to uncheck it and see if that works.

Sep 17, 2019
  48. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

TBL was an experiment in a different way of doing progression. We acknowledge that it was not widely popular. We don't plan on doing it...

Sep 13, 2019
  49. Eaiana liked Dzarn's post in the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

The following changes will be in the next patch: - Housing Explorer (Achievement) - Visiting Evantil's Abode, Hermit's Hideaway, and...

Sep 10, 2019
  50. Eaiana liked Allayna's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

End game raiders will be in the new content, doing progression and seeing the new zones, not flipping GMM. Why? Because the new expansion...

Sep 5, 2019
  51. Eaiana liked Conq's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019.

This has been the case since 12/2018. https://tbl.eqresource.com/strangemagic.php. All mercenaries and pets de-spawn after first...

Aug 29, 2019
  52. Eaiana liked Absor's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019.

Unintentional. I'll look into it.

Aug 29, 2019
  53. Eaiana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread There NEEDS to be a limit of items you can buy on barter.

I'll bring this up in the next design meeting. This is only a commitment to discuss the topic, not to make any changes.

Aug 29, 2019
  54. Eaiana replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019.

In the mission "Strange Magic", immediately after defeating the first golem, all mercenaries are suspended, all pets are killed, and all...

Aug 29, 2019