Eaedyilye's Recent Activity

1. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Oasis of Frost - can kill mobs without them aggroing on you.

I stood right in the middle of the spawn point. I didn't lose 1 percent of my HP's on anyone on my team, so it makes no difference. At...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:38 AM
  2. Eaedyilye replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Zoned into the GL on FV and 4 of my toons had the bad graphics, never happened before. [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  3. Eaedyilye replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I'm on the FV server. It was one of my bixie drone pets. You could see it's wings flapping.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  4. Eaedyilye replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

LDON and original artwork? No!!

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  5. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Molo ?.

It means solo with a mercenary. Solo+Merc= Molo.

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:21 AM
  6. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

I looked at the persona tab once, does that count for anything?

Apr 10, 2024
  7. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

I box 4 mages and an enchanter. If my team got a big DPS boost the game would become a really big joke. My team generating over 24M DPS...

Apr 10, 2024
  8. Eaedyilye replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I thought I fixed it but nope, it's back. [IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

If the mage DPS blows junks, we need a massive boost. More DPS please DBG, we're hurting. Everyone here says so.

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Which mage pet and when?.

Since we're in LS now my pet team makeup has changed a little. (4 mages and 1 enchanter) I use 2 air pets and 2 water pets. (EM...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. Eaedyilye replied to the thread which servers go to lvl 100?.

All live servers go to level 125. Since you posted this in the TLP forum. Here's a list of TLP servers and where they stand expansion wise....

Apr 6, 2024
  12. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

A simple request. Stable gameplay.

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Servers down..

My box team got clobbered whatever the problem was. Two of them went into permanent zoning status. The other 3 got a communication error....

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Eaedyilye replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

What about the Butcher? That random mob that spawns that kills everything? Now wouldn't that be the bees knees.

Mar 31, 2024
  15. Eaedyilye replied to the thread getting hit for 200000 damage.

If this is a bug, it's been around for years. I remember, years ago, (2003 or so) I was so encumbered with coin I would die from the...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Zoned into GL tonight and my pet blew up. [IMG]

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Eaedyilye liked FYAD's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

eh, a small increase in specialization skill is not actually that powerful.

Mar 27, 2024
  18. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Since I have the COTF augs already on all my mages, I'll just have to use 1 old one and 1 new one. Other than a few meaningless stats...

Mar 27, 2024
  19. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

How is it overpowering?

Mar 25, 2024
  20. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I'm very disappointed that these new augs are lore equipped. I wanted to use the new conjuration and evocation on all my mages. But I can...

Mar 24, 2024
  21. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Every time this happened to me certain conditions are needed to be met. In POK when it happened, I used the Drunkards Stien, I zoned into a...

Mar 24, 2024
  22. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Anniversary 16th - Dead Dragons.

While it makes no difference to me at 125. When I got to the part where I had to kill some drakes. 5 drakes were clumped together in each...

Mar 24, 2024
  23. Eaedyilye replied to the thread a_raspy_grimling.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=26127 PH are the 2 grimlings on top of a hill. One is a painsoother, the other varies....

Mar 24, 2024
  24. Eaedyilye liked Angahran's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

100% completely wrong. [img]

Mar 24, 2024
  25. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Enchanter Moloing Possibilty.

I box 4 mages and an enchanter, works very well.

Mar 24, 2024
  26. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

With the new anniversary type 3 augs available, there's no excuse not to use them. On the FV server, you can buy them in the Bazaar if you...

Mar 24, 2024
  27. Eaedyilye replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

That mission could be hard, but I found it easy. In the room the Overseer spawns, I wipe the room out before I get to the Overseer...

Mar 21, 2024
  28. Eaedyilye liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Not Opal, but yes, I've been to LI and I know those tasks. However ... what is so wrong with having real missions where people zone...

Mar 21, 2024
  29. Eaedyilye replied to the thread QoL: Autofollow Distance.

Mercs and pets usually do a good job of following. It's rare I lose them. But the rest of my team gets hung up on something frequently....

Mar 21, 2024
  30. Eaedyilye liked Yinla's post in the thread LS Bats.

It makes sense that bats would see both, they don't "see" as other creatures do, they bounce sound off objects.

Mar 19, 2024
  31. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Aura's dropping on zoning.

It also happens to my enchanter.

Mar 19, 2024
  32. Eaedyilye liked Ranor's post in the thread Aura's dropping on zoning.

Don't know about any other classes but Druid Aura's In the Coldburst-Nightchill Aura line are being dropped every time I zone.

Mar 19, 2024
  33. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

This showed up today for me in GL. FV server. [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  34. Eaedyilye liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  35. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mage Invis.

There is one time and only one time that your perfected invis can wear off without you doing anything. It happened to me a few times. More...

Mar 15, 2024
  36. Eaedyilye replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The XP the way it is doesn't bother me, I maxed out to 125 in less than a week. With that said, I would like more content. There just...

Mar 11, 2024
  37. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Thinking about playing again.

Here's the schedule for Oakwynd https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Progression_Servers_Oakwynd

Mar 8, 2024
  38. Eaedyilye liked Andarriel's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Looks like this event should be coming up if right info from zam mid march april or may. something my mage could use for the many line.

Mar 8, 2024
  39. Eaedyilye liked Dre.'s post in the thread any suggestions.

If your version of "LFG" is spamming your guild or general that you are level X class LFG, you will never get groups this way (especially...

Mar 7, 2024
  40. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Metamorph: Champion Combine Owlbear makes my pet disappear.

When your pet loses it's spot in the pet target window to a familiar. Suspend your pet and unsuspend it. It will be back to normal.

Mar 7, 2024
  41. Eaedyilye replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I use Companion's Relocation AA to move the mob when this happens.

Mar 5, 2024
  42. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Nimbuses Not Working Correctly on Valkyrie Illusion.

This is nothing new. It happened to me using varies illusions. The first time I recall this happening is when HOT was current. I had the...

Mar 5, 2024
  43. Eaedyilye replied to the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

Go to the FV server. There's a guild on FV that just plays old content. They invite everyone. They're perfect for new or returning...

Mar 2, 2024
  44. Eaedyilye replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

I don't mind supporting EQ to a point. I do my share of spending. But I do hate spending money on broken junk I won't use. I spent...

Mar 1, 2024
  45. Eaedyilye liked Grammaw's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Also, some of the merch is poorly done. The owlbear illusions are tiny, they barely come up to my knees. it looks more like an angry...

Mar 1, 2024
  46. Eaedyilye replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

That's one thing I hate about a lot of mounts. All mounts should have a smooth ride, or I won't use them. It's a shame, some of the...

Mar 1, 2024
  47. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

My 5 gold accounts disagee.

Mar 1, 2024
  48. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Illusions in most cases are junk. But if it's one I like. I'll pay through the nose to get it. I like the pretty girl/lady illusions...

Feb 29, 2024
  49. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

I hardly ever use mounts anymore. My mana lasts forever on my mages.

Feb 29, 2024
  50. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yup, I got everything immediately including the bag. I claimed it and have it on my mage.

Feb 29, 2024
  51. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You certainly are trying to make it where people quit. Unkillable content isn't fun or rewarding. But what the heck, I can take an...

Feb 28, 2024
  52. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

I went and bought the Patron pack for my main and enchanter. I really wanted the Valkyrie illusion. They look pretty cool.

Feb 28, 2024
  53. Eaedyilye liked Conq's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You lead some raids Uberkong. I'd bet kronos that those raids will be unbeatable. Conq

Feb 28, 2024
  54. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I 5 box, all are gold. I've never played FTP. While I can afford it, I do not want to pay double the amount on 5 accounts.

Feb 28, 2024
  55. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Back in EQ classic it was easy to run out of mana. I remember only nuking when the mob was less than 50% health. No chain nuking in...

Feb 28, 2024
  56. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

One big problem I could see if T1 zones were made stupid easy. Mass pulling. Imagine multiple groups pulling 30 to 40 mobs at a time?...

Feb 27, 2024
  57. Eaedyilye liked Lubianx's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

T1 is already extremely easy. My group geared shaman and even wizard have no issues soloing or moling. I really don't know how much...

Feb 27, 2024
  58. Eaedyilye replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Where are you fighting? Was the group at full mana at the start of the fight? I really can't think of the last time I went OOM...

Feb 27, 2024
  59. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Every time I zone, my merc heals herself. I'll have to check tomorrow night when I get on to see if her hp's drop. I suspect they...

Feb 27, 2024
  60. Eaedyilye liked Angeliana's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Changing the original post then repeatedly telling others to "read the thread" is the epitome of goal post moving and causes issues and...

Feb 26, 2024
  61. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Baby Wrulon Familiar pet class UI replacement and buff/equipment loss.

I always sack my main pet when casting a familiar. I've never had problems.

Feb 25, 2024
  62. Eaedyilye liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

Selyrah of fear saddle is not working. Nothing happens. Upgraded a toon with a 100 Heroic token and now my mount doesnt work?

Feb 25, 2024
  63. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Same here. I have the Selyrah of Fear Saddle on 3 of my characters. None of them work. I have the Umbral version on one of my mages...

Feb 25, 2024
  64. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The OP didn't go away. They're using a different name. See.

Feb 23, 2024
  65. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Laurions inn WHY.

Ruins of Shadow Haven (NOS) has a few bankers. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=57778

Feb 21, 2024
  66. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I'm on FV, I'll take donations of stuff from the departing folks. :) My 5 box team will continue to truck along.

Feb 20, 2024
  67. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I have very real hatred for PVP. When I see PVP, especially for my server I see red. To me, it's a very important subject that...

Feb 19, 2024
  68. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The type of PVP server the OP wants would be one giant mess if by a miracle, the old PVP's from yesteryear signed up to play. Imagine...

Feb 18, 2024
  69. Eaedyilye liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

For you. Not for me.

Feb 18, 2024
  70. Eaedyilye liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

No the issue was most folks don't want it at all. Ultima online had non consensual pvp. Then they doubled the size of the world by...

Feb 18, 2024
  71. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Here's a PVP locations guide. https://guidescroll.com/2012/03/everquest-pvp-locations-guide/

Feb 17, 2024
  72. Eaedyilye liked Nennius's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

They did and are. Just because they drew a different conclusion doesn't make them wrong. Your idea isn't a very good one and isn't...

Feb 17, 2024
  73. Eaedyilye liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

So you can look like you were saying something completely different than you were before and/or so no one will bother to go read it?...

Feb 17, 2024
  74. Eaedyilye liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Let me sum up. There are a few different variations: Eridiniara wants the gear that's available on the current FV. Eridiniara wants the...

Feb 16, 2024
  75. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I read every single word. I don't agree with you! BTW, you have options on FV. Turn in your book and PVP. All 3 red tagged people...

Feb 16, 2024
  76. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I'm on FV, I very well know you can buy and sell raid gear. I sell it myself. With that said, I do NOT want forced PVP on my server.

Feb 16, 2024
  77. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Imagine if you will. Your server is forced to go PVP. You and your group of friends decide to go get that pesky rare mob to complete your...

Feb 15, 2024
  78. Eaedyilye liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Gee another nerf to paladins. Outstanding. You know, I agree, when I look at the state of tanks, I immediately zero in, not on the SK, but...

Feb 14, 2024
  79. Eaedyilye liked Bard_speed's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How badly will this affect mages? You guys nerfed our of many line a few months back and now you are coming after our pets? Pretty soon...

Feb 14, 2024
  80. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

After reading this, as someone who boxes 4 mages and an enchanter, I'm very, very disapointed. \

Feb 14, 2024
  81. Eaedyilye replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I'm one who likes using illusions. For my team I like the pretty female illusions. If I'm going to watch my team for hours upon hours, I...

Feb 10, 2024
  82. Eaedyilye liked fransisco's post in the thread A suggestion for future Polling, regarding PVP interests.

Real people play on FV? Dwarves aren't people though....

Feb 7, 2024
  83. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mage Pets.

I box 4 mages and an Enchanter. I never get aggro on any of my team. First things first. Make sure Spell Casting Subtlety is enabled. If...

Feb 7, 2024
  84. Eaedyilye replied to the thread A suggestion for future Polling, regarding PVP interests.

Sounds like a rigged poll. What about the people on FV who actually play on FV? Shouldn't they have a say if their server gets ruined?...

Feb 6, 2024
  85. Eaedyilye liked Cuzon's post in the thread A suggestion for future Polling, regarding PVP interests.

These forums are a perfect example of how to gauge interest. The lack of interest in PVP is due to the fact no one (okay well not "no...

Feb 5, 2024
  86. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I see that, but P99 can do whatever they want. The P99 Devs actually do change things. The DBG team just lets the game stay the same....

Feb 5, 2024
  87. Eaedyilye liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The FV server is one of the strongest servers, it doesn't need any new options to help at all. If you think that free trade will help...

Feb 5, 2024
  88. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

What does p99 have to do with anything?

Feb 5, 2024
  89. Eaedyilye liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Some of us did play in 1999, and later also remember all the loud talk from the "PvP hardcores" in BotBs. And what happened on...

Feb 5, 2024
  90. Eaedyilye liked CatsPaws's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

From the AMA in 2019: Question 7. PVP server? Jenn: Zek Alan: We have one. Play on it and we might be convinced that people actually...

Feb 4, 2024
  91. Eaedyilye liked code-zero's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Frankly the people that advocate for this have all repeatedly demonstrated that they're terrified of actual PvP just from the reaction they...

Feb 4, 2024
  92. Eaedyilye liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Nobody cares about pvp except like 3 people on Zek. Wait, do 3 people even play on Zek?

Feb 4, 2024
  93. Eaedyilye liked CatsPaws's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Yeah the only players that flag themselves as PVP by turning in the book to the Priest usually wind up deleting that character and...

Feb 4, 2024
  94. Eaedyilye liked FranktheBank's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

You are objectively wrong. PVP was always a step child of EQ, for good reason.

Feb 4, 2024
  95. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

There's a PVP option on all live servers. Turn in your book to the POD. I've seen a few PVP tagged characters in the Bazaar and GL. But...

Feb 4, 2024
  96. Eaedyilye liked Andarriel's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Like Monster missions people dont like pvp!

Feb 4, 2024
  97. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Kobolds in LS?.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=59602 Grizal is a kobold, he's a quest NPC.

Feb 4, 2024
  98. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Progression server idea: DX 9.

Don't forget dialup. TLP's need to have mandatory dialup. If you don't have 4 or 5 link deaths a night, you're doing something wrong.

Feb 2, 2024
  99. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Firiona Vie PvP Server Option with Old School Zek PvP Loot Rules.

Zek has PVP so stay there. Keep your PVP away from FV.

Feb 1, 2024
  100. Eaedyilye liked Toukan's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Vampire Pope ! (Sorcha)

Jan 29, 2024
  101. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

All I do is this. (4 mages and 1 enchanter) I follow a little behind the NPC's to the goblin ambush area. When they spawn I pick off the...

Jan 29, 2024
  102. Eaedyilye liked Andarriel's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Dryad makes me miss Jaggedpine Forest. Sorcha looks pretty cool!

Jan 28, 2024
  103. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I box 4 mages and an enchanter. Boxing renewed my enthusiasm for EQ. I play continuously all year long now. I haven't done that since the...

Jan 26, 2024
  104. Eaedyilye liked ZenMaster's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

I see 'Illusion: Valkyrie' in spell data set (EQResource). https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=68904 [IMG]

Jan 26, 2024
  105. Eaedyilye replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=68908&source=test It's on test according to this. I wonder if it's a tower item? If it...

Jan 26, 2024
  106. Eaedyilye replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

This. [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 26, 2024
  107. Eaedyilye replied to the thread To make Shields & Shield Augmentations more interesting.

I really like this one for a mage. It has a hate reduction proc. I still have it, I'll never sell this one. All 4 of my mages used it at...

Jan 25, 2024
  108. Eaedyilye replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

My pet appreciates T1 gear. A lot of it anyway. I just let it rot if it's something my pet won't use. I don't bother trying to sell...

Jan 25, 2024
  109. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

AFK bot crews when they're totally unmanned are a joke DPS wise. I was watching one once and I was killing rare mobs quicker than they...

Jan 22, 2024
  110. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Anyone else getting weird graphics like this?.

Looks horrible. I haven't seen anything like that yet.

Jan 22, 2024
  111. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

I hope so. It seems really wonky right now. I just checked it again and it's back to full level. I'm not in the tower atm. I...

Jan 20, 2024
  112. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Well, I was looking forward to the tower. Even though the first round was extremely easy I was excited. First, the only time I was...

Jan 20, 2024
  113. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Is it possible to Molo as a 110 mage to 125?.

Yes, it's possible. I moloed a lot till half way through the TOV. I saw the direction EQ was going so I started to box. Now I have a...

Jan 9, 2024
  114. Eaedyilye replied to the thread You turn off buying Kronos today?.

I bought 10 of them last night, I still haven't gotten them. In the past they usually arrived in about 20 minutes to an hour.

Jan 8, 2024
  115. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Despawning mobs in FF mission?.

Did you take a little longer to engage the mobs? If they're on a set timer to despawn, this is the only thing that makes sense.

Jan 1, 2024
  116. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I thought this was going to be the case. But I found a nice little spot when I pulled I got Dok and only 2 adds. My Enchanter...

Dec 31, 2023
  117. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Random downtime?.

Now to find out if I won the battle I was in the middle of.

Dec 30, 2023
  118. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Random downtime?.

Right in the middle of a fight and BOOM, disconected. Thanks!!

Dec 30, 2023
  119. Eaedyilye liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Regurgitating content I've beaten ad nauseum? Nah, you can have it.

Dec 17, 2023
  120. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

I hit 125 on the 3 of my mages on day 6, hit 125 on my 4th mage the next day. I finished the merc quests and did 2 partisans. I haven't...

Dec 12, 2023
  121. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

I made a heroic character (level 100) and it took me 10 days to get it to level 120. The only big XP missions I did was the ones in TOV. I...

Dec 3, 2023
  122. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

If you're level 105 and only have level 70 spells and defiant gear, how did you obtain level 115/120 gear? Especially since gray con...

Dec 3, 2023
  123. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Bazaar Leaderboard.

No!

Dec 3, 2023
  124. Eaedyilye liked Cicelee's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So basically it is not an enhancement for your character like many hoped (your example of swapping to rogue, running somewhere, then...

Nov 24, 2023
  125. Eaedyilye liked Andarriel's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Another reason i hate TLP's!

Nov 23, 2023
  126. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Tserrina Syl'Tor not dropping Tserrina's Whip.

For whatever it's worth (FV) I took a hike up to UP. Killed the Dark Masters and Doomshade spawned.

Nov 22, 2023
  127. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Velketor and facing zone line when /pick.

This is common when you use a pick zone. This is what I do. I look at the map and go in the opposite direction of the zone line. This way...

Nov 22, 2023
  128. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Quest Help.

Any Sarnak in the EOK expansion. If you can get one of the forts in FM you're good to go.

Nov 20, 2023
  129. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Quest Help.

Sounds like your faction is shot. Better go work on that, it shouldn't take long to fix it. Go kill a bunch of sarnak.

Nov 20, 2023
  130. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

The biggest problem in making xp better for the end game, there's only 5 levels in the level raising expansion. If the xp was good, I...

Nov 16, 2023
  131. Eaedyilye liked fransisco's post in the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

I wish we could have new models.

Nov 9, 2023
  132. Eaedyilye liked Magnus858's post in the thread Metamorph: Scarlet Cheetah – Obtained by collecting all the listed metamorphs..

Hello After obtaining and using the 4 metamorph wands. Metamorph: Watchwolf Metamorph: Writhing Shadow Metamorph: Rhinobeetle...

Nov 8, 2023
  133. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Metamorph: Scarlet Cheetah – Obtained by collecting all the listed metamorphs..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/reminder-click-like-on-the-first-post-of-a-thread-to-show-us-whats-most-important-to-y...

Nov 8, 2023
  134. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Can any Legendary Enchanter Illusions be projected?.

The player must complete the Legendary Answerer achievment before the Gunthak Pirate illusion will work on their toon. Just like the Jann...

Nov 8, 2023
  135. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Trio: Magician, Enchanter and ???.

I really would like to see a beatlords pet tank better than my EM 31 earth pet. Anything in the group game is dead as long as the...

Nov 2, 2023
  136. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Bug with Commander Esline in Shadeweavers thicket.

Setting up the stairs made it trivial to me. I never even moved. I used my Eye of Zomm to target and pull. If I stuck to my plan 4...

Oct 31, 2023
  137. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Bug with Commander Esline in Shadeweavers thicket.

After a few try's I found a way to make this trivial. My group, I box 4 mages and a chanter. I removed one mage from the group and used...

Oct 30, 2023
  138. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

What you said was crystal clear to me:) . I know exactly what happened to you. It's annoying.

Oct 30, 2023
  139. Eaedyilye liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

9 subbed accts

Oct 26, 2023
  140. Eaedyilye liked Nennius's post in the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

Really? Any proof of that? I did a highly unscientific survey of my guild and of some of my friends on BB last night and most folks...

Oct 26, 2023
  141. Eaedyilye liked Flatchy's post in the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

Im pretty sure this is a case of Someone does something a certain way so they just assume that EVERYONE else does too. If you are...

Oct 26, 2023
  142. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

I box 5, I've never missed a payment on any of my accounts. All 5 are active all year long. I pay for all 5 on the once a year plan.

Oct 26, 2023
  143. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

I box 5. All 5 are full access.

Oct 26, 2023
  144. Eaedyilye liked Windance's post in the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

Your underlying assumptions are flawed. You assume investing in lower level content will spur people who are too cheap or cant afford...

Oct 22, 2023
  145. Eaedyilye liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

You're unhappy about Laurion's Song? There's a lot to like! It's smaller, yes, and we're also getting more infrastructure attention...

Oct 22, 2023
  146. Eaedyilye liked Nennius's post in the thread Captcha out of control.

I get just that sometimes and then it will also go into HAL mode on me at times. Do this, do more, here are really some really grainy...

Oct 22, 2023
  147. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Captcha out of control.

All I get is a box I need to check. The you are not a robot box.

Oct 22, 2023
  148. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Shorter duration exp potions or stack them with Lessons..

There should be a variety of potions. Short and long duration.

Oct 21, 2023