Eaedyilye's Recent Activity

1. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Hardest/Softest ToV trash mobs.

The toughest? Well, a reinforced giant seems pretty tough for trash. The ones lumbering about in front of Kael. They parse around 52M...

Jul 1, 2020
  2. Eaedyilye replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

There is already a very good solution in game already. But the GM's have to investigate. If said mini raid/ group has been sitting in one...

Jun 21, 2020
  3. Eaedyilye liked Smokezz's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

Or you're in the middle of a burn, and some idiot comes up with 4-5 of their chars and /captcha!

Jun 20, 2020
  4. Eaedyilye replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

Anther thing about this idea which could be problematic. Suppose it was your lucky day. You finally got the named camp which our BOT...

Jun 20, 2020
  5. Eaedyilye replied to the thread looking for aa missions.

If you haven't done them, EoK missions give you around 100 AA's each. If you've done them, they're a waste of time except for dragging...

Jun 12, 2020
  6. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Returning.. box options.

I box 2 mages. There isn't anywhere I can't kill with them. I can kill ToV named with them. Tier 1 named usually present little or no...

Jun 11, 2020
  7. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

There certainly brownies. However, I stand by my post. I want fairy mercs and a fairy pet illusion.

Jun 10, 2020
  8. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

No fairy pet illusion or mercs. I want one like yesterday.

Jun 9, 2020
  9. Eaedyilye liked Smokezz's post in the thread This is just a mess..

And this isn't the TLP forum.

May 31, 2020
  10. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Ideas for compensation.

First of all, I'm glad the games back. (Crosses fingers) But anyway. If I could get some good will from DBG. I would want a free Siren or...

May 31, 2020
  11. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

So, if you had your pet focus as an AA ability how would you handle group gear VS raid gear? Would you unlock a higher level of AA's when...

May 26, 2020
  12. Eaedyilye liked Benito's post in the thread How is the serverwide market for the Deathfist Pawn illusion?.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I will wait in the hopes of a decent price. My only fear is that I had trouble obtaining the Veil of...

May 23, 2020
  13. Eaedyilye replied to the thread How is the serverwide market for the Deathfist Pawn illusion?.

The new horse was going for 20M at fist. Now I see the same seller trying to sell it for 4M. Same thing will happen with the orc illusion....

May 23, 2020
  14. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Is it safe to log in on merged servers?.

I did a quick log in on FV with my 2 main accounts. Everything appears to be there. My plat and shared bank seemed ok. I didn't have time...

May 21, 2020
  15. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Questions regarding upcoming Brekt to FV merge.

The way to address it is to learn Elvish. Spam your mercenary. You'll be good to go in about 10 to 20 minutes.

May 16, 2020
  16. Eaedyilye liked Whulfgar's post in the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

I miss the deadlyness of old school play..

May 2, 2020
  17. Eaedyilye replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I have 2 mages and both pets are linked and have stayed linked for about a month now. For me anyway, working as intended.

May 2, 2020
  18. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Can't finish Orcs on Ice.

Fixed. All is well. Thank you GM Woebot for your assistance. :)

May 2, 2020
  19. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Can't finish Orcs on Ice.

For whatever it's worth, Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek is in my learned recipes.

May 1, 2020
  20. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Can't finish Orcs on Ice.

I did somehow go out of order. At the part where it says. Give Crusader Vraket [your report]. I said ,"your report". I went through...

May 1, 2020
  21. Eaedyilye posted a new thread.

Can't finish Orcs on Ice

At the end of the quest it got a little wonky. I completed the quest, I have my upgraded earring. ( Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek ) I'm...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 1, 2020
  22. Eaedyilye replied to the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

EQ was a big scary place. You didn't know what was waiting for you around the corner. You had no clue where to go and level. Now on...

May 1, 2020
  23. Eaedyilye replied to the thread XP grind on alts/new heroic toons.

I created a box mage 2 weeks ago. (Twin mage attack) I leveled the new mage to 110 and I'm grinding all my essential DPS and pet AA's and...

Apr 22, 2020
  24. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Spell bar missing. New Shaman..

I deleted the character. Made a different race, now it works as intended. Barbarian didn't work, Iksar does. Odd. Thank you for your...

Apr 3, 2020
  25. Eaedyilye liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Spell bar missing. New Shaman..

I would close or minimize all my other windows and then do the alt s just to make sure it wasn't hidden behind the pet window or the quest...

Apr 3, 2020
  26. Eaedyilye posted a new thread.

Spell bar missing. New Shaman.

I made a new heroic shaman today and the spell bar doesn't show up. I tried clicking Alt S and nothing happens. On my other charterers it...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 3, 2020