Eaedyilye's Recent Activity

1. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Servers up early.

I realize that, I wasn't complaining. Just making people aware of the situation.

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  2. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Servers up early.

Yup, nice job. Now something interesting I found out. I went to TOFS to check it out. The third room, the suits see through undead invis...

Feb 12, 2020 at 3:13 AM
  3. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Never the same again.

I'm on FV and I love it. The way you describe it isn't my experience. The only place I see box groups is in zones such as The Overthere...

Feb 10, 2020
  4. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Mage fun to play anymore?.

I love playing my mage. For the most part TOV is pretty easy. Use you RS pet to off tank. And max you all your pet AA's, that makes a huge...

Feb 5, 2020
  5. Eaedyilye replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

And that's why I advocate to find more paths to make EQ rewarding. Grinding is a part of the game, so is TS and raiding. Do a...

Feb 3, 2020
  6. Eaedyilye replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

I find things to do that I enjoy in EQ. It's a long ride, have fun. I dinged 115 in early January, mainly molo. So it can be done, if...

Feb 2, 2020
  7. Eaedyilye replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

There's really no xp problem in EQ. Do your quests, go kill stuff, the xp will come. Plus there's a lot of other things to do in EQ...

Feb 2, 2020
  8. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

My pet peeve is TS tests. In the brewing test. I need to make a Grandmaster's Brewers Corker. So I check out what I have to do, I need to...

Feb 2, 2020
  9. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

The zone I always hated was the Scarlet Desert. It was a long run to just get there. Corpse run anyone? It was an ugly zone. Populated by...

Feb 2, 2020
  10. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Unable to log in.

I'm getting the same message. :(:mad::(

Feb 2, 2020
  11. Eaedyilye replied to the thread ToFS 3rd Floor Key Mob not spawning.

I killed a bunch of mobs over a couple weeks time before it spawned. That was before the last patch. Be patient. It spawns.

Jan 19, 2020
  12. Eaedyilye replied to the thread The Way Back Home quest.

I tried The Way Back Home Quest for the fun of it. Got a whopping 4 AA's and 70 PP for completing it. Not even worth the effort anymore....

Jan 15, 2020
  13. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Charms still broke?.

Velium infused charm of brilliance still shows no stats when I equip it. :(

Jan 15, 2020
  14. Eaedyilye replied to the thread TOV XP.

I mainly molo. As of today, I'm over 50% into 115. I've completed the majority of Partisan and Mercenary on my own. Now that I'm over...

Jan 14, 2020
  15. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So, does this mean my Velium infused charm of brilliance will show stats when I equip it?

Jan 12, 2020
  16. Eaedyilye replied to the thread TOV XP.

I really don't know what the big deal about XP is. As of today, I'm 35% into 115. When I get to 50% I will max out my AA's quickly. Most...

Jan 12, 2020
  17. Eaedyilye liked bortage's post in the thread Adding Level 100 Daily?.

Let's get a 115 daily too even if it's not from teek, random "go kill 10 ghouls" or "go kill 7 of those badger bears in great divide" or...

Jan 6, 2020
  18. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Velium infused charm of vigor.

I have the Velium Infused Charm of brilliance. When equipped it has no stats. I'm level 115 (required) and I've completed the majority of...

Jan 5, 2020
  19. Eaedyilye replied to the thread exp this expac.

I was bored today so I went to the older some older zones to see how the xp was, it was dismal to say the least. However, in OT killing the...

Jan 1, 2020
  20. Eaedyilye replied to the thread is it me, or is it getting crazy out there?.

I went to Kael and moled red con mobs. They're close to 40 million hps. So, if I can molo those. There's really no excuse why a group...

Dec 22, 2019
  21. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

So far it's been enjoyable. For moloing I think it's excellent. 20/40 million hp's in a mob is sweet. We'll have to see how much...

Dec 22, 2019
  22. Eaedyilye replied to the thread is it me, or is it getting crazy out there?.

I went to Lceanium to check this theory out. (XP is dreadful) Seems about the same to me. Killed 2 named and they were nothing special. One...

Dec 21, 2019
  23. Eaedyilye liked Raytan's post in the thread Locked server kill my pet..

Sorry, I have no useful information to help you, other than maybe a petition. Over the years, I've noticed that certain zones tend...

Sep 23, 2019
  24. Eaedyilye liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Firiona Vie TLP IS COMING... If dev's keep their logic consistent.

This sums up current FV. Aside from the absence of a common tongue and tradeable loot, FV is just another Live server. Maybe they only...

Sep 23, 2019
  25. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Firiona Vie TLP IS COMING... If dev's keep their logic consistent.

I'm on the FV server. Other than free trade there isn't much difference, then the other servers. People really don't role play....

Sep 23, 2019
  26. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Collectors editions- money opportunity for day break..

There's a few I would buy if this ever happened.

Sep 22, 2019
  27. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Locked server kill my pet..

Thanks for the reply. I was in POK doing trade skill combines when the crash occurred. Fortunately, earlier, I made a complete set...

Sep 22, 2019
  28. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Locked server kill my pet..

Nice to see polite people contributing to the conversation instead of the the usual Forum Quest rudeness. BTW, my pet tanks just...

Sep 22, 2019
  29. Eaedyilye liked Febb's post in the thread Please learn this ONE thing from WoW Classic.

Another person that wants to remove Krono and doesn't know that in doing so would cause plat to sold by 3rd parties instead, cutting...

Sep 22, 2019
  30. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Using same weapon for past 20 levels. Where to find new one?.

Sounds like EQ 2.

Sep 22, 2019
  31. Eaedyilye posted a new thread.

Locked server kill my pet.

The Firiona Vie server was just locked. Now it's back. However this lock out killed my fully equipped conflagrant geared pet. I was in POK...

Forum: Player Support

Sep 21, 2019
  32. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Friendly Competiton vs Being a Donkey.

Lets see. Player A has had a camp for hours. Trying to get that pesky named to spawn. Player B comes along, with his/her DPS BOT army....

Aug 31, 2019
  33. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Raid enrage timers..

End game raids should be hard. Not everyone should be able to beat the final raid of an expansion while currant. Sorry if you think the...

Aug 31, 2019
  34. Eaedyilye replied to the thread Bonus XP Weekend?.

Yes, double XP. Oh wait, I'm max xp and AA's. Well, I guess I can go through glyphs like candy. Like I haven't already, :)

Aug 31, 2019