Dzarn's Recent Activity

1. Dzarn liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Test just unlocked - watching for any further issues. Appreciate your patience!

Apr 8, 2020
  2. Dzarn replied to the thread Not A Bug Veteran Rewards/AA's.

Thank you for this report. There was an error in the auto-grant data that caused veteran abilities to not auto-purchase until 3...

Mar 13, 2020
  3. Dzarn liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Not A Bug Veteran Rewards/AA's.

All accounts get veteran AA auto buy and theres no restrictions on number per account so there's no need for the command any more, it's...

Mar 13, 2020
  4. Dzarn liked niente's post in the thread [Request] Link All Items update.

I created a ticket internally to do this but no ETA on when it will happen.

Mar 13, 2020
  5. Dzarn liked Absor's post in the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is a known issue, but not one we can easily fix. Various programmers have looked at it. Our alpha sorting is better now, but not...

Mar 10, 2020
  6. Dzarn liked Windstalker's post in the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

[IMG] Greetings Norrathians, It is time to bid ye all a heartfelt fond farewell. I will be taking my leave from Darkpaw Games for a...

Mar 6, 2020
  7. Dzarn liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

The zone crash should be fixed! Now if a zone crashes, it'll pick up the changes when it comes back up and should not* crash anymore :)...

Feb 27, 2020
  8. Dzarn liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is getting fixed with the Test update that's happening right now! It's happening right now!

Feb 18, 2020
  9. Dzarn liked JChan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

You can thank Niente for fixing this final hard to track down issue!

Feb 14, 2020