dwiguslowater's Recent Activity

1. dwiguslowater liked Chopsuey's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Would be a good looking Agent of Change imo.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:28 PM
  2. dwiguslowater liked Chopsuey's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Venril for the kunark start.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:28 PM
  3. dwiguslowater liked Erekai's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Tormax will be a ghost town.

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:12 PM
  4. dwiguslowater liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Let us all hope they see Tormax as the right time and place to bring back a box friendly server. This is something I very much hope they...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  5. dwiguslowater liked jeskola's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Never in the history of dual progression server launches has there been a disparity in guild recruitment greater than Teek vs tormax....

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  6. dwiguslowater liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I heard even King Tormax is wondering if he should even spawn on the TLP coming up in his name, as there won't be anyone to fight him :P

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  7. dwiguslowater liked Durzin's post in the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

This all day long. I got a bug again recently, but don't have any interest in starting over again or playing on a standard server. I'd...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:54 PM
  8. dwiguslowater liked Agonybot2's post in the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

I'd be playing on Agnarr right now if they removed the Truebox curse... Would love to just relax and duo in PoP.

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:53 PM
  9. dwiguslowater liked Weathervane's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Statement of fact: Ragefire was not a fun server to play on. Incorrect assumption: Truebox solved the issues that plagued Ragefire....

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  10. dwiguslowater liked Sheila's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Then don’t play on a server without truebox. Simple. Boxing has been a part of the eq game for years almost as long as the game has been...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. dwiguslowater liked Sebbun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Amen to that. I can understand why some people prefer it but not me. Having to have 3 laptops to box a 25 year old game that my...

Apr 9, 2024
  12. dwiguslowater liked Xilbus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm not doing truebox again Give us a relaxed truebox from the start or I'm not bothering.

Apr 9, 2024
  13. dwiguslowater replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Tormax will be fine and "likely" Teek with be more popular? The strawpoll that got taken down because I guess strawpolls aren't...

Apr 8, 2024
  14. dwiguslowater liked Zansobar's post in the thread Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?.

Tormax? More like Bore-MAX! Amiright????

Apr 8, 2024
  15. dwiguslowater liked Kahna's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Mangler was going to be a dead server, then they changed the ruleset because everyone hated it. Mangler might not have been the...

Apr 8, 2024
  16. dwiguslowater liked Liberated's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's dumb to make both servers Truebox - several people want to box on 1 pc. No reason to make people buy and maintain multiple PC's to...

Apr 8, 2024
  17. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Notice what happens when someone claims the community doesn't want something that they actually do want? In contrast, when people assert...

Apr 7, 2024
  18. dwiguslowater liked Baulkin's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Kunark start is something that has been requested for a LONG time. Super happy with that. Tormax needs "something" to make it...

Apr 7, 2024
  19. dwiguslowater replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

The 50/50 split is not Mischief rules/non Mischief rules. Not for this round of tlp's at least. Tons of people missed out on Mischief the...

Apr 7, 2024
  20. dwiguslowater liked Varyk's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

This is my major point I guess. There are people in this community that feel this way, and those that would love to just be allowed to...

Apr 7, 2024
  21. dwiguslowater liked Varyk's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

But I think the whole point is that this was their opportunity to have a win-win scenario. Release two servers, let the boxers have...

Apr 7, 2024
  22. dwiguslowater liked pipo's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Well, no boxing again. Maybe next year...

Apr 6, 2024
  23. dwiguslowater liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Aradune was only popular because everyone was locked in there homes for covid.

Apr 6, 2024
  24. dwiguslowater liked Narvakhan's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You could test the FTE waters and boxing waters. FTE, relaxed or no truebox mischief clone vs NO FTE, truebox mischief clone. Do it this...

Apr 6, 2024
  25. dwiguslowater liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Tormax is already a dead server. Change the rules to mirror teek but take off truebox on one. Bam. Everyone will be happy.

Apr 6, 2024
  26. dwiguslowater liked Narvakhan's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I have to say, you did good for 50%. You just guaranteed Tormax is DOA. You are putting up a mischief clone against an Aradune clone. No...

Apr 6, 2024
  27. dwiguslowater liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Definitely don't think chances are high for a drastic makeover. simple things like bonus loot, faster exp, and allowing boxing would give...

Apr 6, 2024
  28. dwiguslowater replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

I totally respect that you're into it! But I think the fact that this is the first Tormax hype post I've seen and that as of now there's a...

Apr 5, 2024
  29. dwiguslowater liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You just described exactly why Teek especially is underwhelming. none of us want to play on a server without FTE. True Box removed...

Apr 5, 2024
  30. dwiguslowater liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I wouldn't say that the Teek server is underwhelming. The name maybe but not the ruleset. Many have been waiting for Mischief 2.0 and...

Apr 5, 2024
  31. dwiguslowater liked Tuco's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Make Tormax Teek + open boxing. It'd take it from DOA to popular and profitable.

Apr 5, 2024
  32. dwiguslowater liked Varyk's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Seeing the arguments thus far, I think I'd be happy with anything they want to do with Tormax as long as they allow it to be a boxing...

Apr 5, 2024
  33. dwiguslowater liked Gibbin Proudfoot's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I posted about it in the general feedback thread, but yes please make Tormax a Teek clone with boxing. It'll save the need for a Thornblade...

Apr 5, 2024
  34. dwiguslowater liked Gibbin Proudfoot's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The more that I think abut it, Tormax as a Teek clone without truebox would be the perfect compliment to Teek. It gives boxers a place...

Apr 5, 2024
  35. dwiguslowater liked Manafasto's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

A Mischief, Rizlona, with BZK/BST would be a great server.

Apr 5, 2024
  36. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

Tormax as a Teek clone with boxing would be such an elegant solution to all of the boxing drama and the lack of interest in Tormax. Give...

Apr 5, 2024
  37. dwiguslowater liked maxisbored's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Absolutely. 10 people on my guild from Povar who hadn't played in a decade+ battled the queue for like 15 hours on Aradune just to play...

Apr 5, 2024
  38. dwiguslowater replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

I think it must be clear to them that the Tormax ruleset is unanimously unpopular in its current form. They've tweaked TLP server rulesets...

Apr 4, 2024
  39. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Right if nothing can really compete with Mischief + free trade why not just release a tweaked Mischief + free trade with boxing and fte?

Apr 4, 2024
  40. dwiguslowater liked Riler Devour's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It is truly mind boggling the decisions these devs make sometimes, but not surprising considering they did things like put Grummus and P4...

Apr 4, 2024
  41. dwiguslowater liked Varyk's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I just want to get the conversation started here and see what everyone thinks. I think the unanimous concern from what I've seen/heard so...

Apr 4, 2024
  42. dwiguslowater liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I would like to see Tormax mimic the Teek server but with FTE and relaxed truebox from the start.

Apr 4, 2024
  43. dwiguslowater liked Sheila's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I'll sign this too. I'd play on a TLP even with crappy ruleset if it was non-truebox, though I'd much prefer they just dupe Teek and make...

Apr 4, 2024
  44. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Yes please make it a boxing server. People who box haven't had a fresh non true box server in 4 years. It'll take a good portion of the...

Apr 4, 2024
  45. dwiguslowater liked Mashef's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Kunark start is awesome. Classic EQ wasn't popular in 1999 - despite what the people with rose colored glasses say - the game took off...

Apr 4, 2024
  46. dwiguslowater liked dentalplan's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

all of those folks who are super stoked to do a phinny ruleset for the 6th time are being pretty quiet about it

Apr 4, 2024
  47. dwiguslowater liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Without the 2 box limit and covid lockdowns, it's not an aradune clone. Tormax most closely resembles Yelinak with a Kunark start. And...

Apr 4, 2024
  48. dwiguslowater liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

To call them relaxed truebox then elaborate that they are in fact not truebox is a bit of a miss. I really want to box 3 on a free...

Apr 4, 2024
  49. dwiguslowater liked kain200's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Super stoked over the kunark start. Love the iksar necro/monks and also more leveling paths!

Apr 4, 2024
  50. dwiguslowater liked FadedshadeTLP's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

More truebox . Braindead donkeys

Apr 4, 2024
  51. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

100 percent what Stylin said. There's so much drama about boxing and true box - just give people a boxing version of Teek alongside it. So...

Apr 4, 2024
  52. dwiguslowater liked Stylin's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I keep seeing people talk about Rizlona and how it wasn’t as populated as Aradune. Rizlona had a popping population for a long time. We had...

Apr 4, 2024
  53. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

The boxing crowd who played Rizlona haven't gotten an opportunity to play on a server with a Mischief style ruleset. They also haven't got...

Mar 19, 2024
  54. dwiguslowater replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

If they put out two servers with kunark unlocked at launch, mischief ruleset, and one truebox one rizlona style boxing I think they'd...

Mar 7, 2024