Duvaren's Recent Activity

1. Duvaren liked Zandargold's post in the thread Barren Coast Sharks.

Sharks are stuck near Alabaster Rose Moon. They are targetable, but I was unable to damage them. There are like 5-7 stuck in the same spot.

Dec 24, 2023
  2. Duvaren replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

If enough players zone in to create a new pick instance that might help the problem somewhat.

Dec 24, 2023
  3. Duvaren liked douxreve's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Using my Spirit of the lost clicky, i was doing ground collectible. 1 time on 2 clickies, my item made me go to -1396, -1265, -82 lication....

Dec 24, 2023
  4. Duvaren liked Ransom McMasters's post in the thread Timorous Falls collection items for Mind Your Steppe not dropping.

Having thoroughly killed mobs in all areas of the zone, I have yet to come across a single item from this collection.

Dec 24, 2023
  5. Duvaren liked Morphys's post in the thread Fixed Undulating Ocelli - No stats.

I have completed all of the Hunter requirements for Laurion's Song and when I equip the Charm the stats disappear. I am a level 121 Bard....

Dec 24, 2023
  6. Duvaren replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

None of the above worked for me. I did find a reference to one of the errors I encountered dated 17 May 2023 and uninstalling/reinstalling...

Dec 1, 2023