Duder's Recent Activity

1. Duder liked Newkishi's post in the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I've never played EQ before. I've heard about it obviously, and there was a lot of hype...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  2. Duder liked Vetis's post in the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

This is the perfect area for your question. First of all, Welcome!!! Cleric is far and away the option you are looking for. From a...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  3. Duder replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

This doesn't look like my "the minority" at all... in fact, it doesn't look like his "the minority" either. I think the one it...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  4. Duder liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I am really looking forward to KUNARK start. After many TLPs doing classic for 2 to 3 months, it is now as much fun as stubbing my toe!...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  5. Duder liked Breaker's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Really disagree here. This is the whole problem with modern gaming! Creators used to focus on building fun games, but somewhere along...

6. Duder liked Doze's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I don't understand the opposition to this. Teek and Tormax will literally be the first servers (since Kunark was first launched back in...

7. Duder liked Search and Rescue's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

No to literally everything you said. Hell no even. Baz should have been in original EQ and offline in Kunark. I spent enough of...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  8. Duder liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  9. Duder liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  10. Duder liked Smokezz's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

When you find out, let the rest of us know please.

Mar 30, 2024
  11. Duder liked Conq's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'm sorry Meeko, I didn't see the job posting for the "Game Experience Assessor" position, Requirements: play Everquest endlessly for 20+...

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Duder liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Duder liked Bobbybick's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

1. Rogues 2. Rouges

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Duder liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Duder liked cerblade's post in the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Category: Quest (can reproduce) Date 2/8/24 Character : Cerblade (90 Bard Mischief) Zone : Sunrise Hills Loc : -2721.92, 2108.21, 3.85...

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Duder liked Fenthen's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

This has been common for the past 20 years of EverQuest. Our EQ money has gone to fund a dozen failed projects, and was not put back...

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Duder liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

You are not alone. There's a whole demographic of people who would be happy to play the game we had for 25+ years...but that game is...

Mar 28, 2024
  18. Duder liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Again, I think it's poor communication that they just don't come out and admit it if that is the case. Set our expectations so we as...

Mar 28, 2024
  19. Duder liked Flatchy's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Put it back to where it was. It is a total no brainer. Questers are happy and grinders are happy. I honestly cannot see a reason for what...

Mar 28, 2024
  20. Duder liked GnomeGnomeGnome's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

Excellent research, thank you for sharing. Side note: the biggest EQ disappointment for me was discovering that player frogloks would not...

Mar 28, 2024
  21. Duder liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 28, 2024
  22. Duder liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

[IMG]

Mar 21, 2024
  23. Duder liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

NAH.. it's EQ . (By your suggestion: IF their patches cause our hardware to malfunction and fail) ...Cause if it is something with MY...

Mar 21, 2024
  24. Duder liked YourMotherWasFab's post in the thread Clickable Bard song Items are not getting benefits from equipped instruments or aas..

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 19 22:31:03 2024 Character: Level 65 Bard (Main) Zone: The Plane of Tranquility...

Mar 21, 2024
  25. Duder replied to the thread Clickable Bard song Items are not getting benefits from equipped instruments or aas..

It used to be this way but it HAS changed. Item click DoTs are currently being affected by worn critical affliction items on the...

Mar 21, 2024
  26. Duder replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

A big point about the removal of exp from mobs with a shift toward boring quests with low fulfillment is that it has changed the core...

Mar 21, 2024
  27. Duder liked theonepercent's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

Designed for a wide range of levels != scaling. Scaling would be something like if only classic is open the skeletons are level 10, if...

Mar 17, 2024
  28. Duder liked Artanthos's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

There has been zero scaling with the YoDP quest in Greater Faydark. On Oakwynd, aggressive level 105+ mobs now roam GFay, including...

Mar 17, 2024
  29. Duder liked Risiko's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Best of luck to you all on your next TLP server. As for me personally, I am done with the TLP rat race. I am staying on the Mischief...

Mar 7, 2024
  30. Duder liked fransisco's post in the thread Naggy and Vox Soloed by Level 1.

Sure "soloed" when you have the lvl 110 jiann masks. No achievement has happened.

Mar 7, 2024
  31. Duder liked Geko's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Thank you for jumping in here Meeko. I do appreciate it. I do have the following questions if you dont mind? Why was the max...

Mar 7, 2024
  32. Duder liked Allayna's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

So is the intent to slog through the 70s, 80s and mid 90s to reach 95 and get a PL and purchase experience potions... Cause that's...

Mar 7, 2024
  33. Duder liked Geko's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea this happened. With that said, they also tuned the exp down from the tasks ( not just...

Mar 7, 2024
  34. Duder replied to the thread Rez Tokens.

Staff of Forbidden Rites :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM (allakhazam.com)

Mar 7, 2024
  35. Duder liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Rez Tokens.

I assume you have your OMM rez stick as well (if not, that should be on the list to get). If they were to offer something from the...

Mar 7, 2024
  36. Duder liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 7, 2024
  37. Duder liked Lilfella's post in the thread Any Part of the 'crew' still in the game from the start?.

They'd likely be eligible for retirement at this point and aren't the talent you think they are..

Mar 7, 2024
  38. Duder liked Jedis's post in the thread LoN pack prizes from market missing attached spell effects.

Noticed this since the last patch. A number of LoN loot items from the marketplace purchased packs are missing their click effect to...

Mar 7, 2024
  39. Duder liked Bewts's post in the thread Tides of Time Type 7 Augment (Level 65).

[IMG] The Level 65 Tides of Time Type 7/8 Augments were not updated. To be candid, a +5 STR Augment is not level appropriate...

Mar 7, 2024
  40. Duder liked Basak's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

He is a low viewer count streamer of mostly EverQuest but does other things as well. Doesn't appear to stream all that often which is...

Mar 6, 2024
  41. Duder replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Again, who? You coulda said "source: something/thing no one knows"

Mar 5, 2024
  42. Duder liked MMOer's post in the thread Class Choice - The downside to every class from someone who has played them all on the TLP (2 hours).

I'm waiting for the severs and all of this is my opinion and my experience so feel free to read or ignore but don't sit there and argue...

Mar 4, 2024
  43. Duder liked Raytheon's post in the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

As I write this, we are about 4 weeks out from LDoN launch on Oakwynd. The evolving ruleset benefit on Oakwynd for LDoN is Alternate...

Mar 4, 2024
  44. Duder liked Hamshire's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

All through out Luclin Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra in Vex Thal has been resetting mid fight. We tried different tank positions, making sure everybody...

Mar 2, 2024
  45. Duder liked Vlahkmaak's post in the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

Troll WAR and Troll Shaman. Also, Necros should be granted a new skill: 'Walk of the Grave' (or whatever) which allows them to port their...

Mar 2, 2024
  46. Duder liked Elabone's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

You cant list purify body and ignore Rogue AAs, youre picking and choosing. Rogues have utility, just not the type of utility that monks...

Mar 2, 2024
  47. Duder replied to the thread T3 launch, the artisan and the druid raid (unkempt woods).

How virtuous

Feb 29, 2024
  48. Duder liked Andarriel's post in the thread Ignore.

yea it will work on uber ;)

Feb 29, 2024
  49. Duder liked Nennius's post in the thread Ignore.

"KK"

Feb 29, 2024
  50. Duder liked Razorfall's post in the thread Ignore.

!!!!!!!

Feb 29, 2024
  51. Duder replied to the thread Ignore.

Is it... Waring or Uberkingkong? BOTH!!!!?

Feb 29, 2024
  52. Duder liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Confirmed free item.

with the 15% discount it made the clickie north ro not free anymore

Feb 10, 2024
  53. Duder liked Alnitak's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

You are so impatient! Jann's Veil was an upgrade to Pirate Patch from CotF. TBL was the fifth expansion since CotF. In theory, LS should...

Feb 6, 2024
  54. Duder liked fransisco's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

just sort by quantity

Feb 6, 2024
  55. Duder liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

I'm sure there is someone that has meticulously catalogued every change and every set of patch notes in the past 25 years, but it ain't...

Jan 25, 2024
  56. Duder liked Kyzvs's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

"Worth" is a difficult statement when it's an asset that cost zero in pp or $ to obtain. Sure, some time is involved, but if it's...

Jan 25, 2024
  57. Duder replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

Since when? There was a limit for many years and as far as I know, still exists.

Jan 25, 2024
  58. Duder replied to the thread TLP PVP.

Because we all know Jchan makes well experienced, well thought out, 100% accurate claims and sound ideas... right? Jchan has no grasp...

Jan 25, 2024
  59. Duder replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Your views have always been warped on this subject. You are plain wrong and completely missing the entire scope of the issue. The...

Jan 25, 2024
  60. Duder liked Addikeys's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

If you want to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out that threshold on all your items, then super. The price change can happen,...

Jan 25, 2024
  61. Duder replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Most just update at 5 minutes now, there currently is and never has been any repercussions for automating the bazaar. It's almost...

Jan 23, 2024
  62. Duder liked Ksenija's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Sadly with a certain program encouraged and in widespread use, anyone who is not using it, is just hurting themself. At this point they...

Jan 23, 2024
  63. Duder liked Smokezz's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

That's not the reason there is no point... the automated pricing bots is the real reason.

Jan 23, 2024
  64. Duder liked Lodestar's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

This is absolutely not the best they could have done. They could have done better by simply not releasing it until it was ready in July...

Jan 19, 2024
  65. Duder liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Hugely botched DX11 rollout. Nearly every guildie in a guild with over 150 active, daily members is experiencing issues. The forums are...

Jan 19, 2024
  66. Duder liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

Are you one of those wild people who play EQ with HDR enabled in windows?

Jan 18, 2024
  67. Duder liked Kiras's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

Yeah, it's way darker now even with the new slider set at 100%. It also appears that EQ overrode the gamma on my computer in windowed mode,...

Jan 18, 2024
  68. Duder liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

This game is now too dark, none of the sliders people say to use work. Advanced lighting does 1 of 2 things, either nothing or blows the...

Jan 18, 2024
  69. Duder liked BBraidsLockedserver's post in the thread Gamma.

Put Gamma back! Game is unplayable now. We dont care if this isnt a bug. Its effecting much of your playerbase.

Jan 18, 2024
  70. Duder liked Lodestar's post in the thread Gamma.

It's not a bug because the developer closed the thread down and marked it as "Not a bug". It's just the entire community's imagination at...

Jan 18, 2024
  71. Duder liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

Feel free to go looking for them.

Jan 17, 2024
  72. Duder replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

This post is as bad as the allazkazam posts where the posters state how easy Nagafen was at 85 with their merc. After thinking about...

Jan 16, 2024
  73. Duder liked Dandamek's post in the thread The Covorteum zone guide.

<Mischief> server. The zone guide says to get to The Convorteum from Brell's Rest you have to go Brell's Rest > The Underquarry > The...

Jan 14, 2024
  74. Duder replied to the thread Idea for campfire.

The only critically necessary campfire improvement is making it so all campfires turn everyone into trolls and nothing else.

Dec 11, 2023