Duckforceone's Recent Activity

1. Duckforceone replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

yeah it is no use these days with all the other tools.... it's just a time waster now.

Dec 6, 2023
  2. Duckforceone liked Atomos's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

What is the point of it being 5 minutes long? Like from a gameplay perspective, what exactly is being added to the gameplay for raid...

Dec 6, 2023
  3. Duckforceone replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

see that's what i don't understand. All they do is hurt the solo player in getting places, or finally being able to get to a random...

Dec 3, 2023
  4. Duckforceone liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

half the player base is on live, half is on TLPs. They need a reason to sell the expansion to TLP players, so it has to have a feature...

Dec 3, 2023
  5. Duckforceone replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

uhm i can do that just as fast with an alt... if not faster takes me 30 seconds to load in my parked enchanter, cast group buff.......

Dec 1, 2023
  6. Duckforceone liked strongbus's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Q: What will the process be to change into the other personas? Certain zones, NPCs, timers, etc. A: You may not change personas if you have...

Dec 1, 2023
  7. Duckforceone liked Krrast's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'll be honest, if I wasn't a raider and needed the expansion to do what I enjoy with my guildmates I'd be asking for a refund right now....

Dec 1, 2023
  8. Duckforceone liked GrandOpener's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Only switching in non-combat zones is disappointing, but personally I did expect that. Daybreak wants it to provide options for truly...

Dec 1, 2023
  9. Duckforceone replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

see that's the thing.. they have basically removed all reason for me as a tlp player to buy the expansion. it was supposed to make it...

Dec 1, 2023
  10. Duckforceone liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

This could be worth doing if they made a challenging zone with a ton of see invis mobs between you and your target destination. I...

Nov 30, 2023
  11. Duckforceone liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I'm not totally surprised they'll have this limitation given how much of a game changer it would have been to allow switching in any zone....

Nov 27, 2023
  12. Duckforceone liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Persona swapping restricted to safe-zones / starter cities is confirmed. [IMG]

Nov 27, 2023
  13. Duckforceone replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

as an only tlp player, i agree. If the tooltip stays, it's a not needed buy for me and my boxes.

Nov 25, 2023
  14. Duckforceone replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

i had such high hopes... i was ready to buy the expansion on all my accounts to be able to switch classes for what i needed at the time....

Nov 24, 2023
  15. Duckforceone replied to the thread have to delete character ui ini to start game.

and just now i had to remove the character ini file, the one with hotkeys (where i had like 5 hotkeys due to resent reset)

Oct 31, 2023
  16. Duckforceone posted a new thread.

have to delete character ui ini to start game

Greetings. So yesterday, all my accounts on the same computer decided to not work and crash on server select screen. Repairing, or...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 31, 2023