Dsuna's Recent Activity

1. Dsuna replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Cross zone Guild invites, along with cross zone Fellowship invites, should be a thing on ALL servers imo.

Mar 4, 2024
  2. Dsuna liked Ninndar's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

100% this please!

Mar 4, 2024
  3. Dsuna liked Enuen's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

There is not a single reason this should not be implemented. Literally zero downside and massive QoL improvement.

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Dsuna liked Endacer's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Please please please please. The game has needed this for so long, can't believe it was never put in to begin with.

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Dsuna liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Need everyone to like and comment to hopefully get this changed per Angeliana! I'm hoping it's not difficult to do and that it's possible...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Dsuna liked Ysu9's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This would be a greatly appreciated change.

Mar 4, 2024
  7. Dsuna liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

1,000 times. One of the more popular things we all see in guild chat is, "which of the 10 officers that are online can invite my alt?"...

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Dsuna liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This! I don't know the logistics but it seems like a huge QoL improvement that is simple and has no downside. Please DB

Mar 4, 2024
  9. Dsuna liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 4, 2024
  10. Dsuna liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Dsuna liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Dsuna liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

"Your ability failed. Timer has been Reset." going to Other-Yellow and not Spell-Failures

Jan 17, 2024
  13. Dsuna liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

AA exp is falling under Other->Yellow, not experience

Jan 17, 2024
  14. Dsuna liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Someone using someone as a human shield is falling under Melee->your hits

Jan 17, 2024
  15. Dsuna liked fransisco's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

When you choose "all" for spells, it doesn't do the grouped ones. So "all" under spells wont touch the dots, dds, and heals.

Jan 17, 2024
  16. Dsuna liked Dreds's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Pet melee spam , add a **Hide other **pet for melee , Critical, spell plz...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Dsuna liked Tulerezzer Fujimoto's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

So is the damage from Cannibalize for every Shaman in range.

Jan 17, 2024
  18. Dsuna liked Sularus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

The Recourse Blood Pact Penance from other Berserkers procs is being filtered to "Direct Damage (Yours)" instead of as others.

Jan 17, 2024
  19. Dsuna liked Angahran's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Many of us play this game as an escape from the insanity which is apparently now the norm, where even the slightest thing that someone...

Dec 12, 2023
  20. Dsuna liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

So there have been a few posts about this topic over the years. Most people check the "auto leave" button in the familiar keyring, but...

Nov 29, 2023