DruidCT's Recent Activity

1. DruidCT liked StinkyVetWarrior's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Warriors as Tanks. My first character was/is a Warrior back in 2001 because my friend was raiding, and said warriors were the absolute...

Apr 8, 2024
  2. DruidCT replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

That's a little unfair. Maybe half. They are trying to pick up people graduating with Cs out of UC San Marcos (no offense, they need to...

Mar 29, 2024
  3. DruidCT replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

If that annoyed designer was really able to push his case he would just get them to put in an option to not log the emotes needed for...

Mar 26, 2024
  4. DruidCT liked Madinye's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Im over my head in this conversation as I dont know how to play my Druid as well as most, but it seems like its on purpose. My SK got a...

Mar 22, 2024
  5. DruidCT replied to the thread Gallant Armor Lining Rarity.

Yeah its not dropping much. My static group has completed all group content (mercenary, partisian, missions, hunters, collections and...

Mar 12, 2024
  6. DruidCT liked Bumkus's post in the thread Considering a Rogue..

Rogue is an excellent choice to pair with paladin. Rogue DPS will offset Paladin's lack thereof. And they bring some utility. Pulling...

Feb 7, 2024
  7. DruidCT liked Ozon's post in the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

Tank + Bard + Shammy

Feb 5, 2024
  8. DruidCT replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Spend 30-60 minutes, get a new weapon. You good to go. Really that simple.

Dec 13, 2023
  9. DruidCT replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I said "as such" regarding balance. Thats how that expansion was balanced. That expansion is done. No point in changing stats in the done...

Dec 12, 2023
  10. DruidCT replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Changing past expansion weapons to make them better for new content doesn't make sense. Those weapons were for that expansion. Updating...

Dec 12, 2023
  11. DruidCT liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: December 12, 2023.

December 12, 2023 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added the proper armor class value to the Aura of Preservation XVI tribute...

Dec 12, 2023
  12. DruidCT replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

For this to work right they should have made a weapon drop in LS proc an appropriate stun. Make it uncommon and make it kinda meh otherwise...

Dec 6, 2023
  13. DruidCT liked Tuco's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

If anything I think they should apply a new release modification that halves xp, halves rare spawns and halves loot drops for the first...

Nov 29, 2023
  14. DruidCT liked Endorek's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

I think you're missing the point of new content. They give xp bonuses to catch up, they don't give them so you can rip through the new...

Nov 29, 2023
  15. DruidCT liked Izzard of Bertox's post in the thread Missing AA for Tanks and Mele.

If an AA is not intended for class then it should not show up. When I see 3/5 on an AA I cant help but feel that I'm missing...

Nov 5, 2023
  16. DruidCT replied to the thread Bug with Commander Esline in Shadeweavers thicket.

I agree a PH on the first floor would be nice for less than ideal groups. I got the named in about 4 rounds so I never got to find an easy...

Oct 30, 2023