Dropfast's Recent Activity

1. Dropfast replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Naw I was talking about something offensive that pretty greatly effected DPS. Not some kind of shield. All I remember is Wizzy was doing...

May 19, 2021
  2. Dropfast replied to the thread Wizard Love.

I know nothing about wizards but I know they need some Love! That's really not debatable. I could be wrong here but I do remember about...

May 19, 2021
  3. Dropfast replied to the thread Request: make rez tokens available in marketplace.

They have already farmed out FD to every single class as BOTH an AA and a potion. I spend every single bit of my loyalty tokens on rezz...

May 19, 2021
  4. Dropfast replied to the thread Aug Woes.

I post this is the Beta threads but it was entirely ignored. All I want to know is if it REALLY was intentional to make tier 1 augs nearly...

May 19, 2021
  5. Dropfast replied to the thread Trade an expansion for a year of fixes?.

I am all for this. As horrible as grinding Velious would be for another year, this has needed to happen for a long time now. 64 bit client...

May 19, 2021
  6. Dropfast replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

Still can't get in...

May 2, 2021
  7. Dropfast replied to the thread log in server.

Yeah this sucks. Finally get time to play and can't even log in.

May 2, 2021
  8. Dropfast replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

Yeah this has been going on forever. PoK is the worst. It seems to be related to small lag spikes from people zoning in/out. Even with the...

Apr 29, 2021