Drogba's Recent Activity

1. Drogba liked Szilent's post in the thread DPS DISPARITY.

This perspective is heavily distorted by the particular company you're keeping. Others do not observe the dps tiering as you describe it.

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:53 AM
  2. Drogba liked kizant's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

Here's Zlandicar from tonight. I'm trying to cast the whole time and I couldn't even use up my Improved Twincast counters before it faded...

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:32 AM
  3. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

hehe, I hear ya. That fire can burn out with age, and a rearranging of priorities. We're only on this earth for so long.

Nov 26, 2020
  4. Drogba liked Lisard's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

I think we need an expansion where no invis works and its all under water. CoTH / Ports disabled, also turn mobs into PC's so 90% of all...

Oct 18, 2020
  5. Drogba liked Nniki's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

There's a 30-minute time limit for edits.

Oct 18, 2020
  6. Drogba liked sojero's post in the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

that cast time though.

Oct 6, 2020
  7. Drogba liked Nniki's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Call of the Hero as a bard, just so I never have to deal with another lost (or slow, but mostly lost) person again. I swear, when helping...

Oct 2, 2020
  8. Drogba replied to the thread Sk Harmtouch Boost Howto?.

:) did you take a break as well?

Oct 2, 2020
  9. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Hehe, we're of the same mind. You usually aren't interested in shooting for that extra 5-15% because accomplishing that little...

Oct 2, 2020
  10. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

..Though I'm with you on EQ. After a certain amount of knowledge/experience, the game is far from difficult to play at a high level when...

Oct 2, 2020
  11. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

EQ feels very much like that for me as well. Although funnily, EQ also sprang to mind for me for my examples. Because there are...

Oct 2, 2020
  12. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I don't see any added nutritional benefit from the dictionary definitions there. Should I? :) ..That is why I provided examples...

Oct 2, 2020
  13. Drogba replied to the thread Sk Harmtouch Boost Howto?.

Shd spire, Glyph of Destruction, Illusions of Grandeur, Ranger Spire, Druid Spire will augment HT's damage. 5: Increase Critical Nuke...

Oct 1, 2020
  14. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I'm not suggesting that those things aren't different. When both of those are a thing at the same time, that adds more potential for...

Sep 30, 2020
  15. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Dealing with changing conditions in battle = being reactive. Some games/situations are more reactive than others though, certainly....

Sep 30, 2020
  16. Drogba replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Each to his own. I enjoy the mix of both strategy and tactics. If everything was pure strategy, and there was little to nothing to...

Sep 29, 2020
  17. Drogba liked Smokezz's post in the thread Odd Exchange In GL.

You can open your own achievement window, and compare with someone else.. you can then see what milestone achievements someone else has for...

Sep 10, 2020
  18. Drogba liked Scornfire's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Won't let me edit it, bigsads [IMG]

Aug 31, 2020
  19. Drogba liked Szilent's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

That exists for modern EQ wizards. A weave of Claw & Cloudburst & Wildmagic will consume nearly no mana while spinning off Gift of Magic...

Aug 21, 2020
  20. Drogba replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

^ and if mana is still hurting, you can substitute cloudburst for something like wildether barrage & bandolier swap in the tome of...

Aug 21, 2020
  21. Drogba liked menown's post in the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

Banestrike was coded to not break roots. It must be another proc that you haven't found yet. I have to take off 2 DD procs in my epic,...

Aug 16, 2020
  22. Drogba liked josh's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

The dps benefits from HDex are definitely not useless for knights, but possibly useless for warriors depending on how good their guild is...

Aug 9, 2020
  23. Drogba liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Who got an EQ Vinyl?.

I'll answer a few of the questions brought up. I've reached out and attempted to contact Jay Barbeau many times, with no success. I was...

Jul 25, 2020
  24. Drogba liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Who got an EQ Vinyl?.

Did you get one? Are you a fan of the music in EQ? Or just want to watch another episode of The EverQuest Show! Here's the latest...

Jul 24, 2020
  25. Drogba replied to the thread Who got an EQ Vinyl?.

Fading says in the vid that the vinyl contains the the 20th anniversary edition remaster. IIRC that was the version of the tracks that...

Jul 24, 2020