Droctrebor's Recent Activity

1. Droctrebor replied to the thread RIP - Maddax Steelwind.

RIP Maddax

Jun 30, 2022
  2. Droctrebor replied to the thread Help with Paladin life!.

Kudos to Kleitus for even taking the time to try and continue helping....Well done, Kleitus !

Jun 4, 2022
  3. Droctrebor replied to the thread Could use some help w/ Paladin Life....

Don't forget to utilize the sword and board if you get a multiple pull. Make a hotkey to switch it quickly from the 2H. Also, on...

May 27, 2022
  4. Droctrebor replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonuses for 2022??.

So then technically the OP's original post and questioning was completely in line and relevant since things do change...which still makes...

May 27, 2022
  5. Droctrebor liked Poyzen Frawg's post in the thread Significant DPS decrease across all classes.

Since the last patch and MOB re-classification patches, I've noticed a significant DPS decrease across all mele classes. Maybe our ADPS...

May 10, 2022
  6. Droctrebor replied to the thread Significant DPS decrease across all classes.

Okay glad it's not just me.... I was wondering what the heck happened. Much like CatsPaws, I tend to measure DPS in rotations and mine has...

May 10, 2022
  7. Droctrebor liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Portal server..

Is it feasible (meaning can it be done) that eq development create what I call a portal server? The concept: A portal that you can zone...

May 8, 2022
  8. Droctrebor liked Raiena's post in the thread Revival Packs.

In the past DBG has offered Revival Packs to obtain the premium package perks of past expansions either through DB cash or real life money...

Apr 14, 2022
  9. Droctrebor replied to the thread Can we make housing Viable.

I would like to see Guild Halls have free placement within a guild purchased neighborhood. Not sure if that complicates matters but would...

Apr 12, 2022