Drewie's Recent Activity

1. Drewie replied to the thread Spell: Gather Shadows.

Not a disruptive bug for sure, but something inconsistent and that recently left a young player confused, I had to do some research in...

Mar 10, 2021
  2. Drewie posted a new thread.

Spell: Gather Shadows

Shimoon (Necromancer / Shadowknight Spells) in Crescent Reach sells the NEC only version of this scroll for 8 gold. This seems a bit...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 7, 2021
  3. Drewie posted a new thread.

Mistletoe Temper

Any reason why the Mistletoe Temper recipe doesn't count toward 350 ? It doesn't show in the Brewing outputfile even though it is learned...

Jan 24, 2021
  4. Drewie posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Coldain Miners Sack

This bag is sold by Tanin Gleamstone in Western Wastes. The internal data might be wrong since EQ websites like Lucy, Zam, EQResource or...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 10, 2021
  5. Drewie replied to the thread Fixed Internally Missing Crystalized Restless ore from Mission Chests?.

We had one yesterday in the Sleeper's Tomb chest.

Dec 17, 2020
  6. Drewie posted a new thread.

a crystaline enforcer

"a crystaline enforcer" in Skyshrine might be mispelled (crystalline ?) and drops ToV items like Raw Velium Ore and Velium Impacted Raw...

Dec 13, 2020
  7. Drewie replied to the thread <FEEDBACK> /outputfile dragonshoard.

Or /outputfile hoard for something even shorter.

Dec 9, 2020
  8. Drewie liked Fanra's post in the thread <FEEDBACK> /outputfile dragonshoard.

I mentioned this on the Beta forum but I have no idea how long that will exist so I'm putting this here. Please have the Dragon's Hoard...

Dec 9, 2020
  9. Drewie liked Wilke's post in the thread Vah Shir Cultural Armor for Beastlords/Revered Impressions Quest.

Hello all, First time posting. I hope that this is the correct forum. I am trying to do the Vah Shir Cultural Armor quest for Beastlords....

Nov 22, 2020
  10. Drewie posted a new thread.

Iron Bound Tome

The Cancel Magic effect on the Iron Bound Tome procs on the character holding it, even though the item window shows "Cancels magical...

Nov 18, 2020
  11. Drewie replied to the thread Prismatic Shield Ornamentation.

Same goes for the H2H Ball of Sunlight Ornamentation : "Placing this augment into a one-handed slashing weapon will change the look of the...

Nov 13, 2020
  12. Drewie posted a new thread.

Prismatic Shield Ornamentation

The item information is wrong : - for the container version, it says "Placing this augment into a one-handed blunt weapon will change the...

Oct 29, 2020
  13. Drewie replied to the thread Overseer "Collect Reward" Dwingus blocked for minutes.

Also, when doing a Common Conversion quest (10 s duration), when I click the Start Quest button it goes immediately to Finished without any...

Oct 18, 2020
  14. Drewie replied to the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

I'd like to see something like this but for foraged items. Having to manually destroy each and every non-stackable Small Chunk of Velium I...

Oct 17, 2020
  15. Drewie replied to the thread Overseer "Collect Reward" Dwingus blocked for minutes.

This happens to me all the time, it takes 5-10 minutes to get from Finished to Success.

Oct 17, 2020
  16. Drewie liked Kumudil's post in the thread Overseer "Collect Reward" Dwingus blocked for minutes.

For more than 5 minutes in Overseer I have the reward "Dwingus ...." open, but i could found no way to collect this reward/Agent. The...

Oct 17, 2020