Drencrom's Recent Activity

1. Drencrom replied to the thread Did they just nerf the heck out of headshot?.

Hunters are in WoW. We're talking about EQ. It's called "headshot", not "most likely to be fatal" shot. Obviously they don't intend for...

Oct 13, 2022
  2. Drencrom replied to the thread Let's talk about the Gate AA failure chance.

The fail rate is not 2%. It's at least 10%. I have been using it for almost a decade. Once again, if it was 1 in 50, I wouldn't even...

Oct 10, 2022
  3. Drencrom replied to the thread Let's talk about the Gate AA failure chance.

There is absolutely no way the AA gate is 2% failure rate. It fails about 1 in 5 uses for me, across all caster alts. 2% is 1 in 50. If...

Sep 24, 2022
  4. Drencrom replied to the thread In the early days of EQ, a cheater and designer waged a secret war from a San Diego gaming store.

I still use mage swarm pets (the babies, not the gargoyle) to quickly max out newly-PL'd alts dodge, block, parry, riposte, defense. It...

Sep 16, 2022
  5. Drencrom replied to the thread Test Update 08/09/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This would mean a raid break following a wipe would also be against the rules, even in the event you are not capable of fighting due to...

Aug 17, 2022
  6. Drencrom replied to the thread Resurrection of old posts.

Tips for people bothered by necro'd threads: 1) Keep scrolling 2) Don't reply to it 3) Keep scrolling

Aug 12, 2022
  7. Drencrom replied to the thread Plane of Knowledge.

Fun fact: No one has been to the Plane of Knowledge. The place we all congregate is the city of "New Tanaan" which is located IN the Plane...

Aug 6, 2022
  8. Drencrom replied to the thread Enchanter epic: snake head not moving???.

I don't remember it ever moving. If you look at the other epic 1.0s, none of them move, some have particle effects but that's all. No...

Jul 30, 2022
  9. Drencrom replied to the thread Consider Removing Autogrant from Vaniki.

What exactly is the problem with this thread? If you don't like someone voicing their opinion about AA's being auto granted you are...

Jul 27, 2022
  10. Drencrom replied to the thread Changing guild leaders when said leader is not playing any longer.

You pretty much described the exact reason that there is a need for the command.

Jul 17, 2022
  11. Drencrom replied to the thread Daybreak does not want my money anymore?.

Bwahahaha. Yeah that's pretty much his style. He's essentially like the canned copy-pasted response that you get from braindead...

Jul 6, 2022
  12. Drencrom replied to the thread suspended while actively playing.

You left your name on the log near the bottom of page 1. Doesn't matter though, if you're quitting.

Jun 25, 2022
  13. Drencrom replied to the thread Gamers spend WHAT?.

How cute. You actually think you get accurate news elsewhere. Let me guess- you think "insurrectionists" (protesters) tried to overthrow...

Jun 18, 2022