Drencrom's Recent Activity

1. Drencrom replied to the thread Headshot doesn't work at lower levels any more.

Wouldn't be an EQ forum post without a smug, unhelpful moron rolling in, smearing feces everywhere, posting embarrassingly out of date...

Feb 27, 2021
  2. Drencrom replied to the thread TBL for free to play?.

This has never been true. The dev post was a guess, not official policy. TDS became free when EoK was released. (NO Level increase)...

Jan 14, 2021
  3. Drencrom replied to the thread is there any way to grow a familiar?.

The bug mentioned above was due to the modern dragon model used by the wizard AA familiar. That model is supposed to be huge, so to...

Jan 5, 2021
  4. Drencrom replied to the thread Environment particle settings don't do anything.

"foul" And no, you don't. You probably think it's the environment slider like the other guy. Glad you stopped in here to get yourself...

Dec 19, 2020
  5. Drencrom replied to the thread Environment particle settings don't do anything.

Oh look, all those words and still no help. Guess it's "Needs attention" then.

Dec 19, 2020
  6. Drencrom replied to the thread Free to Play - The Burning Lands.

None of you seem very experienced in this subject, and are just here to rant at each other about how things should be. There is a lot of...

Dec 19, 2020
  7. Drencrom replied to the thread Environment particle settings don't do anything.

Ah, I see you're not here to help, or even comprehend what's being asked. Just another teacher's pet playing as customer service. Cut...

Dec 15, 2020
  8. Drencrom posted a new thread.

Environment particle settings don't do anything

How come the slider for "Environment" particle effects doesn't affect environment particles? From campfires, to waterfalls, to intrusive...

Forum: Player Support

Dec 14, 2020
  9. Drencrom replied to the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

I don't understand what you're saying here. Does it heal on every hit, does it only heal on procs, or both? Does every hit use up a...

Dec 2, 2020
  10. Drencrom replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

I don't answer camp checks because I scouted the location myself, as everyone is supposed to. It's not my job to let each new arrival...

Nov 24, 2020
  11. Drencrom replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

It's not, and there isn't. A single 115 SK for example, can just roam around keeping the whole place clear if they want. Feerott: The...

Nov 23, 2020