Drencrom's Recent Activity

1. Drencrom replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

I don't answer camp checks because I scouted the location myself, as everyone is supposed to. It's not my job to let each new arrival...

Nov 24, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  2. Drencrom replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

It's not, and there isn't. A single 115 SK for example, can just roam around keeping the whole place clear if they want. Feerott: The...

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:58 AM
  3. Drencrom replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

Your post is a perfect example of internet toxicity. You invented two problems that didn't exist and then swiftly conquered them with a...

Oct 2, 2020
  4. Drencrom replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

No, he meant you can't clear Deathknell with just boxes, which is a fact. And if you have trouble just killing 4 gargoyles with 15...

Sep 30, 2020
  5. Drencrom replied to the thread Rain in PoK?.

It does rain in the Plane of Knowledge. But none of us have ever been there. The place you're thinking of is actually the city of New...

Sep 21, 2020
  6. Drencrom replied to the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

There are timestamps in-game for the chat window. When I kill a long respawn mob, sometimes I memorize the time, or in a pinch, I'll...

Sep 9, 2020
  7. Drencrom replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

What a strange reaction. No, this person isn't the only person to notice, they are the only person to post about it. Some of us can...

Jul 19, 2020
  8. Drencrom replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

Cringe. Nah, I use the time you waste on useless data entry (and your predictable reply explaining why it doesn't actually take that...

Jul 18, 2020
  9. Drencrom replied to the thread I wonder........

It was? I'm not sure either of you know how puns work.

Jul 15, 2020
  10. Drencrom replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

Moot. It's a different word. while we are at it: Quite and Quiet are also two different words that are not interchangeable.

Jul 12, 2020
  11. Drencrom replied to the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Whats an aradune? TLP? Never heard of it. I'll be on Xegony with the real players if you need me.

Jul 11, 2020
  12. Drencrom replied to the thread Due to unusual activity on your account...What?!.

Ah, right. You changed credit cards and your account subsequently got locked down. And you had no idea what changed to cause it. Right....

Jul 9, 2020
  13. Drencrom replied to the thread Potential Offensive name.

I'd say to tell your kindergarten teacher, but class is out for the summer. Maybe see if mom can make some calls?

Jul 9, 2020
  14. Drencrom replied to the thread Unjustified suspension.

Hi, posting a wall of text to the support the ToS / EULA likely won't help you, you'll need to actually meet with a GM / dev in person if...

Jul 9, 2020
  15. Drencrom replied to the thread Why do we have insane que times?.

[IMG]

Jun 17, 2020