Dreaddnight's Recent Activity

1. Dreaddnight replied to the thread A TLP I would like to see.

My guess is this would be extremely difficult to implement given the current capabilities. In a database it is likely that the item is...

Oct 29, 2019
  2. Dreaddnight replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I could be wrong, but I don't think dreamweaver is looking for the best set of reasons why a boxing server should exist. I'm assuming...

Oct 25, 2019
  3. Dreaddnight replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I just look at the thread this way. If you support having a boxing friendly server, go ahead and post your desired ruleset....

Oct 25, 2019
  4. Dreaddnight replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I would be interested in playing on a non-truebox rule server. Additionally, here are the things I'd consider are top of my requests...

Oct 25, 2019
  5. Dreaddnight liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Hello All, This thread exists for the purpose to gauge interest in and discuss the possibility of a server with a Non Truebox rule set....

Oct 25, 2019