Dre.'s Recent Activity

1. Dre. liked Szilent's post in the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

Mitigation tools are so prolific now (which is a good thing, folks should have good buttons to use that make them better) that it's hard...

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  2. Dre. liked Lluianae's post in the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

Still awaiting an answer! Apologies for some thread necromancy, but I forgot to post some older findings. Sometime in ToL or NoS...

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  3. Dre. replied to the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

Getting gear that's an upgrade, by yourself is very difficult in EQ. Do you have a paid subscription. What server are you on?

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  4. Dre. liked Maym_Cazic's post in the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

TL;DR - Gross Takeaway: In current group content 1 point of AC is worth about 1.5 points of damage prevention on average from armor classes...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:48 AM
  5. Dre. replied to the thread Keyboard question.

Don't have an old spare usb keyboard laying around to try before buying a new one? Does your mouse and/or other usb devices stop working...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  6. Dre. replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

I like where you're going here, and a runspeed modifier on these would really help alleviate the snared maneuverability in Classic. Also...

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Dre. liked error's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

If there's one thing EverQuest is known for it's being an early adopter of new technologies. Just look at how fast they jumped on DX11.

Apr 10, 2024
  8. Dre. liked Svann2's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

[media]

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Dre. replied to the thread Mouse look speed changing.

Mouse speed has always effectively "multiplied" as framerate dips. Over the years, people have used framerate caps to avoid big differences...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Dre. liked Xeris's post in the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Correct! :D A series of era locked servers that new TLP's can just dump to when they reach that era would be good. i.e. when new tlp...

Apr 10, 2024
  11. Dre. liked MMOer's post in the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Been saying it for years. Seasonal PoP locked TLP that dumps into Agnarr at the end of its life. Every year do a new one. Use cross...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. Dre. liked Agonybot2's post in the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

I'd be playing on Agnarr right now if they removed the Truebox curse... Would love to just relax and duo in PoP.

Apr 10, 2024
  13. Dre. replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Quitting at quitting. Next level?

Apr 10, 2024
  14. Dre. replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Gamers are the ones who have won EQ. By quitting.

Apr 10, 2024
  15. Dre. liked Bilderov's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

As someone who wants the style of gameplay to comeback, I have an issue with the above and it always seems to be the same...

Apr 10, 2024
  16. Dre. liked Barraind's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Tracking ornament drops is WILD. I get 3 more often than I see 1 from regular named mobs, I only ever see 3 when they drop either a...

Apr 10, 2024
  17. Dre. liked Bilderov's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

If the AMA told me anything, it was that this form of gameplay is dead and the developers / DBG have no plans to ever bring it back. I,...

Apr 10, 2024
  18. Dre. liked Candystore's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The main EQ audience now "playing" EQ are not gamers. These players juggle between family and gaming. They rarely play any game outside of...

Apr 10, 2024
  19. Dre. liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

You should really take your own advice. Yes, remove all achievements. I think it makes the game feel narrow in scope, and...

Apr 10, 2024
  20. Dre. liked Tuco's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Would love to see: Missions to stop being loot pinatas Harder end-zone content intended to challenge 3 coordinated players in group...

Apr 10, 2024
  21. Dre. liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

My favorite thing about old EQ was the itemization. It made items feel special, when you could get abilities or spells outside your own...

Apr 10, 2024
  22. Dre. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I'm convinced now more than ever that the ornaments are screwing up the loot tables. On good nights, I'm killing 6-10 named mobs (4 or...

Apr 10, 2024
  23. Dre. liked Nesalie's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The strategies being employed from the "modern live service game design" playbook are genuinely having the opposite of the intended effect....

Apr 10, 2024
  24. Dre. liked Soriano's post in the thread TLP (s) need more..

Translation you want to play on Teek and like the Tormax name and want Tormax AoC's on your server....lol

Apr 10, 2024
  25. Dre. liked AeHaze's post in the thread TLP (s) need more..

Teek needs bonus experience rate. Something like Selos rate. I mean its named after the guy that directs you to the hot zones that give...

Apr 10, 2024
  26. Dre. liked Bartholomo's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

cut those bag prices in half and you will sell twice as many =D as it stands the only decent value on bags are the packs, such as house of...

Apr 10, 2024
  27. Dre. liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Y'all could make a lot more money by offering ALL bags on early era TLPs. It's not like having storage space breaks the game.

Apr 10, 2024
  28. Dre. liked Andarriel's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Should be 25% if not more on the overpriced bags.

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Dre. liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

[IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  30. Dre. replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Toxic players be toxic. WTB full instancing already.

Apr 10, 2024
  31. Dre. liked Szilent's post in the thread In regards of the Paladin's Slay Undead AA, it must be changed..

"must"? "needs"? what compels these changes? If they are in fact compulsory, what matter the thoughts of those impacted?

Apr 10, 2024
  32. Dre. liked error's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

I just want Velious armor ornaments that work with old models.

Apr 10, 2024
  33. Dre. replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How high do those get you? Level 12?

Apr 1, 2024
  34. Dre. liked GnomeGnomeGnome's post in the thread Returning Player Looking For Advice.

By the way, if you are a paid subscriber, then you have a free Level 100 heroic on your account for your 25th celebrations. So dont pay for...

Apr 1, 2024
  35. Dre. liked Metanis's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I've always had the stuck gems problem on my bards. Some combination of song playing when you try to click an item will cause it to happen...

Mar 31, 2024
  36. Dre. liked DevilDoc_8404's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Trying to figure out why you're commenting Svann2? Its a bug, and a complaint, and you contribute nothing.

Mar 29, 2024
  37. Dre. liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 29, 2024
  38. Dre. liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Personas Debate.

The question that should be asked is, "Does this help with making people play more and together?" I think the easy answer is, yes....

Mar 29, 2024
  39. Dre. replied to the thread Personas Debate.

I have zero problems with this, personally. You'd still have to level up those personas.

Mar 29, 2024
  40. Dre. liked Lluianae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

It's been a while since I've been active here and in game due to life things, but I did catch a discussion of this thread in the Cleric...

Mar 28, 2024
  41. Dre. liked natedogg's post in the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

I'd roll with an enchanter and cleric, as others have said. It's a no-brainer. If you've got the set up, I'd just round out a full...

Mar 27, 2024
  42. Dre. replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Enc Clr Brd

Mar 27, 2024
  43. Dre. liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

Chanter/cleric. Chanter charm can carry all the way up to gates of discord, that's when warriors start to come into their own. Cleric...

Mar 27, 2024
  44. Dre. replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

Magelo.com used to be a good source of this before their database service became paid subscription only.

Mar 27, 2024
  45. Dre. liked fransisco's post in the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

I'd rep the bard with enchanter. Classic/kunark is about dungeons, and enchanters will unlock that for you far better than a bard can.

Mar 27, 2024
  46. Dre. replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

Enchanter for charm deeps.

Mar 27, 2024
  47. Dre. replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Reply appreciated. It would be great to see this kind of writeup done for other classes. And it would be even better to see a follow-up...

Mar 27, 2024
  48. Dre. liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

That's one of the best developer posts in a class thread I think I've ever read. Thank you for showing your concern.

Mar 27, 2024
  49. Dre. liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 27, 2024
  50. Dre. replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

Just buy six PC's and accounts! In other news, the sun is hot.

Mar 25, 2024
  51. Dre. liked FranktheBank's post in the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

You said not your usual thread and you lied.

Mar 25, 2024
  52. Dre. replied to the thread ratio or attack.

No simple answer. Too many variables. You'll have to parse it yourself.

Mar 25, 2024
  53. Dre. replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

If going back to Freeport 1.0 is truly impossible, it'd sure be great if the next expansion's launching pad was a Freeport 3.0 that was way...

Mar 22, 2024
  54. Dre. liked Bilderov's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Go look at the bug forum and tell me that our devs are able to play a game with that many bugs when they are the ones responsible for...

Mar 22, 2024
  55. Dre. replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

More like those Ogres who sit on Caden Zharik

Mar 21, 2024
  56. Dre. liked Bernel's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Is there a purpose to having campfires be visible to non-fellowship members? I know they are used in unconventional ways, like to mark...

Mar 21, 2024
  57. Dre. liked Svann2's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

/hidecampfire [all][none] Most of the time having a visible campfire is not useful and just annoying when it interferes with gameplay or...

Mar 21, 2024
  58. Dre. replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Doubtful, they're just creating a common backend based on their convenience. If the DPG announcement is any indication of their intent,...

Mar 21, 2024
  59. Dre. liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Imma be honest, even if I did want to go down this route I'm apparently too dumb to figure out how to apply or what a Sidekiq is.

Mar 21, 2024
  60. Dre. liked Risiko's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

DBG has not done anything to garner any glimmer of integrity enough over the past decade to convince me to partner my brand with them. I'd...

Mar 21, 2024
  61. Dre. liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

The main problem is that the gameplay is built off a completing a spreadsheet, which doesn’t cohesively tie all those features into a...

Mar 20, 2024
  62. Dre. liked Artanthos's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

There has been zero scaling with the YoDP quest in Greater Faydark. On Oakwynd, aggressive level 105+ mobs now roam GFay, including...

Mar 19, 2024
  63. Dre. replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

In Rain of Fear, the Merc/Partisan quests were a huge chunk of 95-100 prog. Doing two or three zones worth of these on a double exp weekend...

Mar 19, 2024
  64. Dre. liked Nobildus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The thing that really bugs me about the achievement/progression system is how unbalanced it seems (for me) for it's intended purpose. There...

Mar 19, 2024
  65. Dre. liked Sakuraba's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Seems a bit odd given past stances by the company, honestly. A lot of fundamental changes scream "New players need not apply", so...

Mar 19, 2024
  66. Dre. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But does it even matter? If you're using current (LS) content to level up a toon that is clearly lower level than the content is...

Mar 18, 2024
  67. Dre. liked Gialana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The quoted portion is true for some rewards, like collection achievements, Overseer regular experience rewards, and non-level increase...

Mar 18, 2024
  68. Dre. liked Nennius's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Exactly! It is entirely possible for a game to use both paradigms in its design. One gives a restrictive way to play and the other...

Mar 18, 2024
  69. Dre. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

No, that's your opinion. The TRUTH is that you don't know what the majority of players want...you only know what YOU want. Everquest...

Mar 18, 2024
  70. Dre. liked code-zero's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You can still grind. The fact that people who don't grind will be ahead shouldn't matter.

Mar 18, 2024
  71. Dre. liked Marton's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How do you know? Do you work for daybreak and have access to some sort of internal statistic showing that people like to do...

Mar 18, 2024
  72. Dre. liked Bilderov's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I'm not sure you are correct, but my argument doesn't need to take that into account. I'm simply asking for both ways to be feasible....

Mar 18, 2024
  73. Dre. liked Brickhaus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Don't speak for the majority of people. Generally when anyone tries to assume what "the majority" wants, it based on personal...

Mar 18, 2024
  74. Dre. liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The appeal of classic/TLP servers does not really agree with this. TLP would be 100% dead if mob grinding wasn't accepted by the...

Mar 18, 2024
  75. Dre. liked Nennius's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But why not have the choice of which way to level?

Mar 18, 2024
  76. Dre. liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I don't know if that's true. EQ had some of its biggest numbers during the 'grind' era, not because the grind was inherently edge of...

Mar 18, 2024
  77. Dre. liked Kaelwyse's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Support is part of the development lifecycle. If you don't have time to support a system, then you don't have time to develop that...

Mar 17, 2024
  78. Dre. liked Atomos's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how the member count requirement is OK, when players themselves admit to: 1.) Bypassing it by...

Mar 16, 2024
  79. Dre. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They seriously need to do a follow up to explain of all the conflicting statements. I don't think they understand just how freaking...

Mar 16, 2024
  80. Dre. liked Keella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Interesting conflict of stated aims here: And yet the current levelling path of Personas from 115 onwards not only encourages but...

Mar 16, 2024
  81. Dre. liked Barraind's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

"Everquest is a group game and blablabla" No, see, everquest is a game where if I want to run through old raids for funsies, I log in a...

Mar 16, 2024
  82. Dre. liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ignore 110+ ignore the new expansions Everything past 110 is a tasteless, stale, dry cracker. And the cracker hates you.

Mar 16, 2024
  83. Dre. liked Barraind's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean, besides AA's, and augs, and slayer achievements, and evolving items, and group t3 armor (and maybe nonvis) ore, and so...

Mar 15, 2024
  84. Dre. replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

It's an industry problem tbh. In pretty much every video game with an "endgame" the campaign is something you beat quickly and 90% of your...

Mar 15, 2024
  85. Dre. liked Bilderov's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

The entire game is grind. I'm shocked that the people in charge of making future decisions on this game don't realise this. (I suspect...

Mar 15, 2024
  86. Dre. liked Windance's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

You guys are splitting hairs. I wouldn't read much into any of their answers.

Mar 15, 2024
  87. Dre. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

If they just banned all 3rd party programs and developed their own in-house boxing/automation program that included ONLY the things...

Mar 15, 2024
  88. Dre. replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

There are three distinct problems: Problem 1: Headcount checks Description: Group instances, DZ's or picks require a certain number of...

Mar 15, 2024
  89. Dre. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I think Absor, like all the devs, have a very narrow vision when it comes to the game. If someone asks for group requirements to be...

Mar 15, 2024
  90. Dre. liked JeffHanson's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Since the designers don't seem to understand this, here's an example of how this actually plays out in game. If a mission requires three...

Mar 15, 2024
  91. Dre. liked Atomos's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Someone asked about lowering the amount of party members required to request group content, this was some of Absor's responses (to various...

Mar 15, 2024
  92. Dre. liked Warpeace's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

If they really want Everquest to be a group game, they would not allow 3rd party software at all to assist boxing.

Mar 15, 2024
  93. Dre. liked Legbertoman's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

So to start ive been playing EQ for 7 or so months now. For the most part i have enjoyed it. I am 110 now and play mostly solo or in a...

Mar 15, 2024
  94. Dre. replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

In a previous job, I was part of an organization that chose to "restructure" the most profitable part of the business. Some would...

Mar 15, 2024
  95. Dre. liked Raccoo's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I think they should either allow all buffs on all level characters, or remove required levels from gear. Or both. :P

Mar 15, 2024
  96. Dre. liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Complete waste of time. Its obvious the team has 0 desire to bring in new blood and are just riding this out. I guess they upheld their...

Mar 15, 2024
  97. Dre. liked Mesc's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Then there is no encouragement for me to pay to play. Ever.

Mar 15, 2024
  98. Dre. liked Gheed's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

The amount of times they mentioned their "limited development time" like every other game company doesn't also have "limited" time was...

Mar 15, 2024
  99. Dre. liked theonepercent's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

What really stands out to me is that is seems like there's only 2 devs who play the game outside work.

Mar 15, 2024
  100. Dre. liked Vicus's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I am thankful that the devs answered all the AMA's, with way more transparency then I expected to be honest, but there seemed to be a clear...

Mar 15, 2024
  101. Dre. replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

At least that's over quickly. Every day I see a returning player who wants to "catch up" and sometimes even the occasional newbie...

Mar 15, 2024
  102. Dre. liked Nobildus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Signed in to say that I was excited for the AMA and glad they followed through despite the responses. I made my character back in 2000, I...

Mar 15, 2024
  103. Dre. liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So could a dev answer what the intended path to level a persona from 111-125 is? Without grind XP, or repeatable task XP there isn't a...

Mar 15, 2024
  104. Dre. liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 15, 2024
  105. Dre. liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How is it every other MMORPG and MMO-lite, can exist without lockout timers for group dungeons? Why is chest loot a concern? It's...

Mar 14, 2024
  106. Dre. liked strongbus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

don't know a thing bout coding but couldn't they just change the lockout for missions/ha to instead of running it to you can't get...

Mar 14, 2024
  107. Dre. liked Knifen's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This. ^ Wish we had a Sherpa mode for missions and raids. Assuming we have current lockouts and want to go again, rather than...

Mar 14, 2024
  108. Dre. liked Fideles's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If people are made aware of the shortcomings of these classes at launch and still want them, then more power to 'em.

Mar 14, 2024
  109. Dre. liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The problem is that you can already do that with out personas if you think about it. For example, if you need to get past a bad area...

Mar 14, 2024
  110. Dre. replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Once-per account charge to enable the feature. Swap personas anywhere/anytime.

Mar 14, 2024
  111. Dre. replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Epic pet on a lvl 1 mage would be dope.

Mar 14, 2024
  112. Dre. replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Step 1: Level a Druid/Wizard to the desired level for ports. Step 2: Level a Bard to whatever level for double invis. Step 3: Level a...

Mar 14, 2024
  113. Dre. replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Dropping Beastlords into classic is probably OP. Restricting them to in-era Shaman spells is probably ok. Berserkers totally fine.

Mar 14, 2024
  114. Dre. replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

The grind to max (especially while maintaining gear to be effective vs content) is simply too much investment for your average players'...

Mar 14, 2024
  115. Dre. replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

[IMG] Purpose of this question was to point out the barrier of entry for new/returning players. This doesn't seem to be a concern of the...

Mar 14, 2024
  116. Dre. liked Tuco's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

EQ designers have historically been very disconnected from the players when introducing variety and flavor. They have a desire to keep...

Mar 14, 2024
  117. Dre. liked YellowBelly's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Ugh. Disappointing :(...Bring back Grind EXP!!! I honestly dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  118. Dre. liked Kenuven's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Honestly, I didn't expect answers to the questions to be tagged by the responding Dev. The format this was delivered in is awesome. @Absor...

Mar 14, 2024
  119. Dre. liked FranktheBank's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Actually it is. You are posting in a VERY non-constructive manner AND constantly spamming. Literally two different rules violated...

Mar 13, 2024
  120. Dre. liked niente's post in the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

There's something new wrong w/ it, I'm looking at it but didn't figure it out yet.

Mar 13, 2024
  121. Dre. replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

3. Dedicated Bazaar and LFG chat channels 4. Tools to allow players to mute/kick/flag channel spammers 5. PC-based ignore lists

Mar 13, 2024
  122. Dre. liked Mr Wonderful's post in the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

1. Get rid of truebox 2. Create a Bazar in the tunnel for buying and selling

Mar 13, 2024
  123. Dre. liked Szilent's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I would prefer End of the Line (Time/Pain/Finish, whole line), Precision/Expanse and Determined/Wade have more substantial endurance costs...

Mar 13, 2024
  124. Dre. liked Ddezul's post in the thread We should have a LDON release.

Correct but why not start with LDON ? Lots of good content

Mar 12, 2024
  125. Dre. liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread We should have a LDON release.

Frogloks are the Jar Jar Binks of Everquest At least the Ewoks had personality. Obviously pandering to 10 year olds. Something...

Mar 12, 2024
  126. Dre. replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

There was that 51/50 server for awhile.

Mar 12, 2024
  127. Dre. liked Allayna's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

[img] [img] I find this funny...but not ha ha funny. So my 125 paladin could get more of a level doing 5 year old progression than by...

Mar 12, 2024
  128. Dre. liked Bobokin's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

The problem is that the game only caters to a subset of the people that are still here, and that doesn't help bring in new players.

Mar 12, 2024
  129. Dre. replied to the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I don't know why you're resigned to this position. The job of the tank is to keep the group alive by keeping the mob's attention focused...

Mar 12, 2024
  130. Dre. liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Now that battle leap is out of the way we should rally for some much-needed AE aggro boosts. I realize that our knight counterparts...

Mar 12, 2024
  131. Dre. liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Ask Waring what TLP he plays or played in past and watch him dance around it, post regurgitated stuff (what he says in his first post is...

Mar 12, 2024
  132. Dre. liked Trevalon's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

No they havent. I have been on these forums as long as you Warring, and they have never said ti on these forums or an AMA. Your lying...

Mar 12, 2024
  133. Dre. liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Remember when actual Devs used to respond on TLP forums? Now we got a dev-wanna-be using the "we" rampantly and burying threads with...

Mar 12, 2024
  134. Dre. replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Just do it already. Game is 25 years old. We get it. Just make a tiny red button called "ARAC" on the character screen to enable this. Give...

Mar 11, 2024
  135. Dre. liked Arclyte's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

[IMG] I already know what you're going to say, and you're wrong. Just stop. Go away.

Mar 11, 2024
  136. Dre. liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 11, 2024
  137. Dre. replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Effects that upward-scale is why this thread got started. Doubling down on that isn't the way to go. SCR benefit should be consistent...

Mar 11, 2024
  138. Dre. replied to the thread Newb looking for server.

FV server good minus the language bs Magician is a powerhouse More buttons to push the higher you get in levels

Mar 11, 2024
  139. Dre. replied to the thread Info Needed "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

A bandaid for this would be if there was a command that the ML could use on a corpse to release any unlooted items and return the corpse to...

Mar 10, 2024
  140. Dre. liked Allayna's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Sure except the one time quest rewards don't really apply to personas. Those levels are not repeatable. So if you cannot grind your...

Mar 10, 2024
  141. Dre. liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I'll take partial responsibility for getting Borxx spawn fixed but the original designer that decided to place him on level 1 of the...

Mar 10, 2024
  142. Dre. liked MimirAesir's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

"I replied, "You die more but can explore!" Just for fun after year-long absence I created some F2P characters on Vox and ran them...

Mar 10, 2024
  143. Dre. liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

If you’re going to use delayed gratification as a design basis, then your reward needs to be equal to the effort. What’s the ultimate...

Mar 10, 2024
  144. Dre. liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I got a group of gamer work friends to try EQ one night. We never made it out of the tutorial. We spent three hours playing, got to level...

Mar 10, 2024
  145. Dre. liked Barraind's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

OSRS can be played for free without the game going "oh, guess you dont get to wear this gear" or "oh, you need to 3-6box because...

Mar 10, 2024
  146. Dre. liked Yinla's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

They possibly should have just changed the mission to being level 110+

Mar 10, 2024
  147. Dre. liked Dsuna's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Cross zone Guild invites, along with cross zone Fellowship invites, should be a thing on ALL servers imo.

Mar 10, 2024
  148. Dre. liked Litoeon's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Logged in just to Like and Bump

Mar 10, 2024
  149. Dre. liked Enuen's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

There is not a single reason this should not be implemented. Literally zero downside and massive QoL improvement.

Mar 10, 2024
  150. Dre. liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

1,000 times. One of the more popular things we all see in guild chat is, "which of the 10 officers that are online can invite my alt?"...

Mar 10, 2024
  151. Dre. liked Shalom's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Seriously, please make this change. It's SO hard to coordinate guilds at TLP launch when zoning to invite someone to a guild means you're...

Mar 10, 2024
  152. Dre. liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This! I don't know the logistics but it seems like a huge QoL improvement that is simple and has no downside. Please DB

Mar 10, 2024
  153. Dre. liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 10, 2024
  154. Dre. liked Ferledon's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Hell for 5/10$ More, just get the Fan Edition for Fippy-Fest. Still get a large bag(Hint, no one is going to stress the 4 less slots) but...

Mar 10, 2024
  155. Dre. liked Andarriel's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Mind boggling that the bag is priced higher than a expasnion i mean geez!

Mar 10, 2024
  156. Dre. liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

@Angelina I have to agree, some of these recent prices are kinda high. I have some ideas that would bring in revenue, without raising...

Mar 10, 2024
  157. Dre. liked Febb's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Bags are apparently more valuable than expansions. I can buy an entire expansion for $40 but a bag? No sir, someone slaved for 10 minutes...

Mar 10, 2024
  158. Dre. replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

A mind-boggling sense of entitlement from those who lack perspective from playing other classes.

Mar 10, 2024
  159. Dre. liked kyong's post in the thread Monk vs Zerk.

How is it possible that they've created a game where some toons pet tanks better than a melee class, has like 2x the HP of a latest raid...

Mar 10, 2024
  160. Dre. liked Ranger Rallem's post in the thread Future Expansion Material.

The new patches are mostly meant to keep existing players busy. How about something to attract new players?

Mar 10, 2024
  161. Dre. liked Marton's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I don't recommend EQ anymore. - Time investment to get 125/max AA because that's where the action is. - Need 3+ accounts to accomplish...

Mar 10, 2024
  162. Dre. liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I disagree. EQ is more palatable than ever. There are days where all I do is a quick Final Fugue and Overseer, then log off. The...

Mar 10, 2024
  163. Dre. replied to the thread What to do now.

If you mean "so much more powerful than players that they are able to carry the player through group content" then I don't agree. I...

Mar 10, 2024
  164. Dre. liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Is uberkingkong a rogue AI that got an account in this forum? All of uber's arguments feel like an AI bot that failed at playing EQ....

Mar 9, 2024
  165. Dre. replied to the thread What to do now.

Abstruse and Terror Infused. The T1 House of Thule (Level 80 req) stuff is usually cheap. You can also look for Dream Motes for the...

Mar 8, 2024
  166. Dre. liked Vumad's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I recommend EQ all the time. I play EQ for my guild which is my team. Something EQ does that other games do not do as well is push Co-Op on...

Mar 8, 2024
  167. Dre. liked Bobokin's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

"C'mon man, don't pop a jester!" That should be on a t-shirt

Mar 8, 2024
  168. Dre. liked Andarriel's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

Yea people popping a party popper are annoying as crap but yet they think its cool.

Mar 8, 2024
  169. Dre. liked Shadovoxx's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

Can we get some way to mute or ignore these talking familiars? People sit afk in the guild lobby all day long and spam us with these...

Mar 8, 2024
  170. Dre. replied to the thread What to do now.

Stick with the defiant gear. Maybe you can get a high level to drag you through PoTime/Tacvi for some weapon/weak slot upgrades. I'd...

Mar 8, 2024
  171. Dre. liked Yinla's post in the thread What to do now.

You may wish to do the tutorial quests in Plane of Knowledge from Selcalna Galnor she is near the loyalty vendor. She can teach you about...

Mar 8, 2024
  172. Dre. replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Pretty much everyone I run into in game started sometime between Classic and PoP. I'd be curious if there are any forum members here who...

Mar 8, 2024
  173. Dre. replied to the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Requesting player-craftable ornaments for: Rapier Short Spear Shaded Dagger Lamentation Painblade Velium Etched Stone Mace Mace of Tortured...

Mar 8, 2024
  174. Dre. liked Eteract's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Making the ask again as I have the previous two years if it would be possible to get an ornamentation in the vein of the black blade of...

Mar 8, 2024
  175. Dre. liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

It seems that people who ask for ornaments hate the over the top, unrealistic skins that look like a $10 dollar fantasy knife on QVC.

Mar 8, 2024
  176. Dre. liked Ambee's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

If we're still talking about classic, then warriors are not the best raid tank. Not even close

Mar 7, 2024
  177. Dre. liked iceyx's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

This list is assuming reality where ~99% of your classic time is killing trash and ~1% is killing bosses: SSS God Tier: Enchanter S...

Mar 7, 2024
  178. Dre. liked Mashef's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Putting Rogue ahead of Beastlords/Bersekers invalidates the list for classic. Ranger should also be B tier. They are pretty strong in...

Mar 7, 2024
  179. Dre. liked De4dD0g's post in the thread any suggestions.

I'm new as well and would be interested in doing a group with you. I have a friend that wants to play as well but he is less active. I was...

Mar 7, 2024
  180. Dre. liked NatazzEvoli's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

The change they made to ToV mission exp was a stupid one.

Mar 7, 2024
  181. Dre. replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

All good stuff, I'd add "full speed sneak" to this list. 60 is probably too early for the "revamp" (proc counter) poisons, but used to...

Mar 7, 2024
  182. Dre. replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

Done that quest lately?

Mar 7, 2024
  183. Dre. liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Recovered Account - Age Wrong..

Means paid subscription time. You did not pay for a subscription for 3 years. Unsure whether F2P time counted as entitled or not after...

Mar 7, 2024
  184. Dre. liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Recovered Account - Age Wrong..

Time Entitled (is not equal to) Account Creation Date. Time entitled was the old way veteran rewards worked before they were changed to...

Mar 7, 2024
  185. Dre. replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

Haven't tested these in awhile, but used to be the resist check had a poison_level check that would make these useless except for the...

Mar 7, 2024