Drakang's Recent Activity

1. Drakang replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

Have only ever seen 4 people get hit at a time in my logs.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  2. Drakang replied to the thread 4th tower key is out . but not working.

They always go active after the monthly patch.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  3. Drakang replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

I was wrong in that only the MT needs to avoid the Haze Bomb. Since as soon as the bombs depop Ogna goes back to randomly targeting four...

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  4. Drakang replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

The issue is with the overlaps. If 5 is not working there is a VERY tiny area for the MT to get to. 7 is also difficult without falling...

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  5. Drakang replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

[IMG]

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  6. Drakang replied to the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

I dont think it's supposed to be a DPS check. You should be able to get it based on Darga's AEs as Adetia indicated or by casting enough...

Apr 5, 2024
  7. Drakang replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

No. Just wondering who else is this crazy.

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Drakang posted a new thread.

Guild and Guild leader Active time.

The Silent Minority was founded April 11th 2002. The guild has been going strong and getting stronger ever since. Between founding and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Drakang replied to the thread problems with new jewelry combines.

Do you have the right Cut tool? IE Marquise cut requires the Marquise cut tool. The rest of the recipe is the same for every combine.

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Drakang replied to the thread Pal'lomen raid achivement question.

From the group mission you can stop him from speeding up by hitting him with a snare when you see the emote "Margator's battle chant speeds...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Drakang replied to the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

From the group mission you can stop him from speeding up by hitting him with a snare when you see the emote "Margator's battle chant speeds...

Apr 4, 2024
  12. Drakang replied to the thread Unkempt Woods Raid - No Ignition does not give fail message.

We created a GINA trigger. Artisan of War hit {S} for {N>800000} points of unresistable damage by Igniting Shock Since Igniting shock...

Apr 2, 2024
  13. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Happened to multiple people on raids making life fun.,

Apr 1, 2024
  14. Drakang replied to the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

And lost AC going to Fine lustrous.

Apr 1, 2024
  15. Drakang posted a new thread.

Not A Bug The Tears of Alaris

I have this in my ammo slot normally. It does not stack with the new 25th Anniversary Defensive aug. So, I started looking and it's not...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 21, 2024
  16. Drakang replied to the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Or read and take action on bug reports

Mar 17, 2024
  17. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Noticeable in the new Anniversary mission when the named pops drakes.

Mar 16, 2024
  18. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

More time for some of us slowpokes to XP up our necks to be waiting on achievements.

Mar 11, 2024
  19. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Same got achievement completed but nobody got credit. Similarly we had people get a message they failed keep your friends close but they...

Mar 10, 2024
  20. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Killed only 3 so had small blue aura. Nobody got plucked.

Mar 10, 2024
  21. Drakang replied to the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

Focused on that and completely missed the bigger question. Why does the Assaulters Collar have Radiant Resurgence - Increases the Potency...

Mar 4, 2024
  22. Drakang replied to the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

Thanks for the tip on how to avoid it. I think people were trying to use the hill they spawn on to watch for catapults and holes in the...

Mar 4, 2024
  23. Drakang replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Agree on the Haze bombs it was almost impossible see which area was not covered. You can just bunch up and heal through it fairly easily....

Mar 4, 2024
  24. Drakang replied to the thread Final Fugue: Yarith is not casting anything.

I have had him put Clinging Bloodsuckers on me in the mission if DPS is very low. Probably should be more common that it is.

Mar 4, 2024
  25. Drakang posted a new thread.

Artist and the Druid raid bug

While killing ogna we had a group of adds that kept leashing to their spawn point and healing up. Even if we tried to kill them at their...

Mar 3, 2024
  26. Drakang replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Events are fine and fun. Beating 3 Tier 3 raids and getting one Gallant item sucks.

Mar 3, 2024
  27. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Or they wanted you to have to move which would mean leaving one archer up.

Mar 3, 2024
  28. Drakang posted a new thread.

Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost

Why does the Lustrous Assaulters neck drop in AC compared to the Fine Sparkling Harassers. There is not massive gain in hps or Attack that...

Mar 2, 2024
  29. Drakang replied to the thread Moors of Nokk raid, "Don't Get The Axe".

Would make it much simpler if he did not do the Gravitation pull to him when axes are up.

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Drakang replied to the thread Guild Bank Items Disappeared.

Zoning out of the guild hall and back in usually resolves this issue. Also make sure you have not changed the Filter off of Show all.

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Drakang posted a new thread.

Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up

To max out luck you need to get 10 luck augs from Trash in the raid zones. Most people only need 2-4 Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost....

Feb 16, 2024
  32. Drakang replied to the thread What does you guild use for loot distribution?.

Q1: What system are you using? People earn DKP for every 10 minutes they are in raid. Items are called out and people send bids in tells so...

Feb 15, 2024
  33. Drakang posted a new thread.

New Slayer Achievement - Death Incarnate with Title.

For the obsessive of us. Can we get a new slayer level. 2% increase to the same stuff as the past levels. To get it you have to redo...

Feb 15, 2024
  34. Drakang replied to the thread T2 Raid drops.

Okay. Drop rate just seems lower than in the past.

Feb 5, 2024
  35. Drakang replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

We beat all 3 and got none.

Feb 4, 2024
  36. Drakang posted a new thread.

T2 Raid drops

Bug or just crappy luck? Did all 3 T2 raids and did not get a single tier 2 (tradeskill item) drop. T1 raids have dropped very few...

Feb 4, 2024
  37. Drakang replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I have seen that happen if I have been online for days. Restarting EQ clears it up.

Jan 19, 2024
  38. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Dont even see an option to hide others damage. Had to stick it off in another window.

Jan 18, 2024
  39. Drakang replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

Baking and Brewing can also be done using the current and previous expansions stat food and drink since there can quickly become a surplus...

Jan 17, 2024
  40. Drakang replied to the thread Begging at 125.

I did all the guards in the new Shar Vahl. Worked Disarm while begging. Fun to see all the guards loose their swords. Just wish I got...

Jan 17, 2024
  41. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed The Return of Kanghammer DZ Blur Problems.

Moving Mountains and Hates Attraction do not work. The only tool to break up a group is go old school is tag, Run, Snare one and FD off...

Jan 11, 2024
  42. Drakang replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I have now done 89 missions. Neck dropped 5 times I lost the roll on all 5. The last time I saw one drop was mission 57. Now you can...

Jan 5, 2024
  43. Drakang replied to the thread Random downtime?.

And nothing about how long it will be down.

Dec 30, 2023
  44. Drakang replied to the thread Random downtime?.

And nothing about how long it will be down.

Dec 30, 2023
  45. Drakang replied to the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

It is individual. I have seen multiple people in group get it at the same time. And I have seen it fail even though people did it all...

Dec 15, 2023
  46. Drakang replied to the thread Pally or Sk?.

A well played Paladin can hold aggro. Paladins also provide group healing and are the superior non damage tanks. SKs have an easier time...

Nov 15, 2023
  47. Drakang replied to the thread Issue with the deep shade quest we have to go deeper?.

Was the step before it correctly updated and complete?

Nov 15, 2023