Drakang's Recent Activity

1. Drakang replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Or once the mains are all geared out they stop showing and guilds have to deal with low attendance hoping all those people return and...

Jun 17, 2020
  2. Drakang posted a new thread.

Velkator Mission clicky bug

Thought I had seen this posted but search did not show it. Using the ground spawn clicky in the Velkator mission causes a lot of people to...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 23, 2020
  3. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

No this event needs to be adjust to be a bit easier. Don't have to go back to where it was. Maybe just less non restless mobs popping.

May 15, 2020
  4. Drakang replied to the thread Info Needed Derakor raid win bug.

Yes have seen it happen in the past on occasion. But the person was still able to loot an item in the chest.

May 2, 2020
  5. Drakang posted a new thread.

Duplicate Topic Rathe Server Rygorr Mines Collectible issue

It appears the Messy Miners collectibles have stopped appearing. I have picked up several sets in there over time so I know where all to...

Apr 30, 2020
  6. Drakang replied to the thread Info Needed Derakor raid win bug.

Verified with a few people the issue is if you are zoning on win you get skipped on the win and lockout.

Apr 30, 2020
  7. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

T3 Velks is the only challenge with lower DPS. I know my guild should get it soon. We are close. Almost had it this last weekend till bad...

Apr 30, 2020
  8. Drakang replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

Going to a low level zone and letting your pet slaugher mindlessly a few mobs that auto aggro on you for old tradeskill items is an...

Apr 30, 2020
  9. Drakang replied to the thread Confirmed Lore Equipped & Bandolier Bug.

Have seen this also. I have the chilled bauble in multiple 2hand weapons. Have to change to 1 hander then to the other 2 hander.

Apr 30, 2020
  10. Drakang replied to the thread Info Needed Derakor raid win bug.

We did not have more than 54. Possible the people that lost out were zoning. But it was the same 54 in the event the whole time. Rezzed...

Apr 29, 2020
  11. Drakang posted a new thread.

Info Needed Derakor raid win bug

Had several people that were dead at the time of the win. They did not get a lockout, did not get coin and could not loot from the chest....

Apr 26, 2020
  12. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally Messy Miner Collection.

Messy Miners mostly at the top of the mines among the live ones. Orcish Earrings mostly at the bottom of the mines among the restless...

Apr 25, 2020
  13. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

And after our 8th shade kill they seemed to stop spawning. Thought we got 10. Could have just been really bad luck but it was a few...

Apr 25, 2020
  14. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

So from winning with 2 mins to spare to named at 38% at power up. We did heal him 3 times. So 32% if we had not killed 3 non restless. We...

Apr 24, 2020
  15. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

The sliding is annoying but can be dealt with. Its needing more DPS than the next 4 raids and a massive amount of luck on spawns that...

Apr 24, 2020
  16. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

Thought this was discussed back in beta and related to the type weapons they gave the merc. Obviously never fixed. Maybe the answer is...

Apr 23, 2020
  17. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Anybody else try this last night after the hotfix? Heard from somebody in one guild that did and the number of non restless mobs was way...

Apr 23, 2020
  18. Drakang replied to the thread Fixed Internally ToFS first raid.

That was called out a while ago that all spells needed to be from this expansion to affect them although a few got fixed to allow dicho...

Apr 20, 2020
  19. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Well having not beaten Velkator yet sounds like dieing there while learning and improving is a much better use of time than dieing to this...

Apr 20, 2020
  20. Drakang replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

If you have the perfect guild makeup with fully geared people from the last expansion and everybody is playing their A game this expansion...

Apr 19, 2020
  21. Drakang replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

If you want a really fair assessment of each guilds ability and who can beat a raid the fastest. Stop doing the raids in BETA. Lock new...

Apr 19, 2020
  22. Drakang replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Does the win still count if you get rolled back and loose the lockout? lol Grats.

Apr 16, 2020
  23. Drakang replied to the thread Thanks for the SK DoT revamp.

Well with the mana increase your not keeping a lot of dots up unless your killing one or two mobs and then AFK. In an XP group more than 3...

Apr 16, 2020
  24. Drakang replied to the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

They all are mana pigs now. DPS is a boost but not massive. But for mana usage feel like a shaman without canni watching my mana bar...

Apr 15, 2020
  25. Drakang replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The non restless in the rooms aggro trying to aggro the restless. Once on aggro they are going to die. Can ignore the mobs out in the...

Apr 14, 2020
  26. Drakang posted a new thread.

Unknown DB String 5004-31 live now

Sounds exciting if only we knew what it was lol

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 10, 2020
  27. Drakang posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Purified Velium Impacted Raw Diamond fail

May not be a bug but very odd. Fail on creating Purified Velium Impacted Raw Diamond came back with You failed the combine, but you...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 23, 2020
  28. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

No its harder now. And the change was not needed. But I do appreciate them doing the quick fix so all spells land again. That will help.

Mar 18, 2020
  29. Drakang replied to the thread 21st anniv quest rewards disappointed.

Right now they are not worth doing unless you are an achievement addict. Don't even see any real game lore tied into them.

Mar 16, 2020
  30. Drakang replied to the thread TOFS 1 raid spell blocking.

From thread in veterans several guilds seeing the issue mostly on the restless beasts. Very little lands anymore. Combined with the hp up...

Mar 15, 2020
  31. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

Glad other guilds seeing this issue and not just me reporting it. Upping hps was bad. Making a bunch of DPS not work on them at the same...

Mar 15, 2020
  32. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

We got it down. Just took the best run at it we have to date killed it as we were wiping. The mobs resisting spells is just more added pain.

Mar 15, 2020
  33. Drakang posted a new thread.

TOFS 1 raid spell blocking

Mobs in the side halls are sometimes resisting spells. Even ones flagged as unresistable. Have tried from off the ice and on the ice, tried...

Mar 15, 2020
  34. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

I Would not complain about T3 being hard. There should be something reserved for those that are at the peak of their game.

Mar 14, 2020
  35. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

And can we delete all posts from Cloud and people responding to him please.

Mar 14, 2020
  36. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

Also seem to have bugged it out where its hard to cast on some mobs (No not the be on the ice for mobs on the ice thing)

Mar 14, 2020
  37. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

Went off the rails big time. My point was in the past they have tuned raids down but not up. Since not every guild that beat T1 has...

Mar 14, 2020
  38. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

Have not tried it yet. But friends guild that used to beat it with 1-2 mins before enrage wiped a few times due to enrage with named in the...

Mar 12, 2020
  39. Drakang replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

I just think setting a DPS bar in a raid is bad. Should be able to win by control as well.

Mar 11, 2020
  40. Drakang posted a new thread.

TOFs raid change

- Tower of Frozen Shadow raid events - Made the following changes: - - Increased the health and melee damage of all raid NPCs. Really? I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 11, 2020
  41. Drakang replied to the thread Confirmed Velketor mission.

Not fixed. Still crashes some people.

Feb 15, 2020
  42. Drakang liked Drogba's post in the thread Fixed Internally New SHD pet doesn't taunt..

The new SHD pet, 'Minion of Drendar Rk. II' doesn't taunt when asked to. (Presumably all ranks, I tested with rk. ii). Older SHD pets...

Feb 11, 2020
  43. Drakang posted a new thread.

Confirmed Velketor mission

Picking up the bushes and clicking them to help with the adds makes a lot of people go LD. Its not everybody but have seen 5 different...

Feb 1, 2020
  44. Drakang replied to the thread ToFS after Jan patch.

Multiple Groups on first floor for hours and no spawn. Its turned down to far.

Jan 25, 2020