Drakang's Recent Activity

1. Drakang replied to the thread Massive lag on Agnarr.

Well they took the notice down. Guessing they think its fixed.

Oct 6, 2019
  2. Drakang replied to the thread Enchanter research broken?.

Correct. The recipes for those are no longer real recipes or needed. Especially going above 300.

Oct 6, 2019
  3. Drakang replied to the thread TBL charm and evolving gear.

I know the posted its supposed to. Just does not seem to be working with raid gear against the GMM charms correctly. So was hoping...

Oct 6, 2019
  4. Drakang replied to the thread Extreme Lag!.

Its all the servers. Took me 10 minutes to successfully log in here to post. They just updated they are looking into it.

Oct 6, 2019
  5. Drakang replied to the thread Massive lag on Agnarr.

Its on Rathe also. They just updated that they are looking.

Oct 6, 2019
  6. Drakang posted a new thread.

TBL charm and evolving gear

Searched but might have missed it. Does the Evolving gear count towards improving the TBL charms and if so what level does the gear need to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 5, 2019
  7. Drakang replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Less spread the raid to multiple locations would be nice. But cutting down the DPS check required to beat events before the fail mechanic...

Sep 11, 2019
  8. Drakang replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

People keep saying change it so you only need one smoke win to advance. Hey guess what you only need one smoke win to advance. With a...

Sep 11, 2019
  9. Drakang replied to the thread Eok T3 Raid - The Kar`Zok - Reaper's Killing Strike.

Interesting that targeting works vice having to get them in the aura. Keeping them close does assume you can tank them all at the start...

Sep 11, 2019
  10. Drakang replied to the thread Eok T3 Raid - The Kar`Zok - Reaper's Killing Strike.

We always burned reaper down 10% to lessen the emotes. Then killed the flame assaulters then just killed beetles until the frost assaulter...

Sep 9, 2019
  11. Drakang replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Thanks for making it harder on people that do raid to refill all their AAs with limited play time since everything was dialed up to make...

Sep 9, 2019
  12. Drakang posted a new thread.

Rathe down

And Rathe went crashing down.

Forum: Player Support

Jul 7, 2019
  13. Drakang replied to the thread Do Shadowknights get some kind of see invis? (SK).

Yes. Archetype Cloak of shadows. Second level gives you instant invis that works while moving.

Jun 30, 2019
  14. Drakang replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just changing my "Get out or die" call to the guild to "Die already"

Jun 16, 2019
  15. Drakang replied to the thread Could we get an Evolving items trade-in quest?.

Ngreth. How does that match up with getting 2 of the same item in a mission. Have seen it happen 3 times.

Jun 16, 2019
  16. Drakang replied to the thread Darkness Howls pulling the climbers.

Yes I am in raid gear. But I also weild my 2 hander on this mission. SK, Shaman, Cleric merc, DPS merc. That is enough to intercept all...

Jun 16, 2019