Drakah's Recent Activity

1. Drakah replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I just petitioned as I got no currency (20), but I bet I get a response saying that they won't do anything about it though.

Mar 10, 2024
  2. Drakah liked niente's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Hi all, If you are having issues with any of the T3 raids giving currency, please make a new bug report, as this bug report is related to...

Mar 10, 2024
  3. Drakah liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  4. Drakah liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Year of Darkpaw /marketplace claim item isn't flagged as a Teleport item to then be storable on Teleportation Keyring. Whoops!

Feb 1, 2024
  5. Drakah liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Some of the new chat filters are getting reset upon logging out. Heck, the eqclient is not getting new line items for the new settings....

Jan 28, 2024
  6. Drakah replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Other damage other <--- weird naming on this one

Jan 28, 2024
  7. Drakah liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

We are approaching a week of this madness. How has this not been hotfixed? Because it seems its popular enough now? Unacceptable....

Jan 28, 2024
  8. Drakah liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

This is an issue we are aware of but have not been able to find a solution for. We have some potential UI improvements in the future...

Jan 24, 2024
  9. Drakah liked Ssdar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

This has been a problem for a few expansions now, but it has been getting worse with every expansion as more slots are added to the UI and...

Jan 24, 2024
  10. Drakah liked Fanra's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

There's no reason that a GUI can't let you destroy the gear and place new gear in the pet slots. Yes, you can't "move gear around" but...

Jan 18, 2024
  11. Drakah liked Angeliana's post in the thread Game Update Notes - January 17, 2024.

Highlights Added the 'inventory' option to the /pet command to interact with your pet's currently equipped items. See details below. The...

Jan 18, 2024
  12. Drakah replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Thanks Meeko, it's a good start at least for sure

Jan 18, 2024
  13. Drakah liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Because one of them can be done in a couple days while the other would take a significantly longer amount of time(weeks/months). Having...

Jan 18, 2024
  14. Drakah replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Crazy thought....? why not just code the game to make a Tab in the inventory window, like you have for your Mercanary, call it "Pet", and...

Jan 18, 2024
  15. Drakah replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

I re-enabled the "All Bags" BigBank window version in my Krome UI, even though this bug of missing icons is still an ongoing issue. Not...

Dec 10, 2023