Dragari's Recent Activity

1. Dragari replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Are you sure about fear? I was checking my logs form last week and I see [Wed Jun 24 20:51:02 2020] Cazic-Thule hit you for 194214...

Jul 1, 2020
  2. Dragari replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

the slight differential that makes it qualify as a bug in TLP (I do think it was a dumb change) is that it takes it out of Era, when TBM...

Jun 25, 2020
  3. Dragari replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Okay, been hunting some old archived logs from when I did all this on Luclin, now okay gear and thus shielding might be slightly different,...

Jun 19, 2020
  4. Dragari posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny

I originally posted a bit about this in the TLP forum, now posting here as I believe its a bug, and do not think I can move the post. I...

Forum: Resolved

Jun 19, 2020
  5. Dragari replied to the thread TBM HA scaling on Phinny question.

Its terrible, now I got Elle the exalted nuking me for 178k! :( Not sure how I am meant to deal with that.

Jun 19, 2020
  6. Dragari posted a new thread.

TBM HA scaling on Phinny question

I have started doing HA in TBM, in particular I did We make our own rewards, a HA. It went fine until the last fight when I got the guy...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 18, 2020