Doze's Recent Activity

1. Doze liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Can focus effects be added back into the game?.

There was absolutely no reason to remove focus effects till Luclin, in the first place. It is just the continued disconnect devs have with...

Jun 21, 2024 at 5:37 PM
  2. Doze replied to the thread Can focus effects be added back into the game?.

With the move to unlock OOC regen on all servers regardless of expansion then there are no more any valid excuses to keep Focus Effects...

Jun 21, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  3. Doze liked Glowerss's post in the thread Xenevorash could really use loot locking.

When you do the turn in the first 2 mobs that don't drop anything are loot locked, but Xenevorash which drops the actual piece you need to...

Jun 16, 2024
  4. Doze liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Xenevorash could really use loot locking.

There's a bug report from a few years ago that never really got enough monks to care,...

Jun 16, 2024
  5. Doze liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Confirmed [Monk 1.0] Xenevorash not Loot Locked.

The final NPC kill for the monk epic 1.0 "Xenevorash" is not loot locked (* attached to the name). Upon giving the Astral Projection in...

Jun 16, 2024
  6. Doze replied to the thread Confirmed [Monk 1.0] Xenevorash not Loot Locked.

Insane that the devs have simpy ignored this very obvious problem for years. I can't imagine it would take more than a min to actually fix...

Jun 16, 2024
  7. Doze liked Intercept's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

I have no doubt that same argument was made about a dead MMO that no one talks about anymore nor remembers. If anything we should...

Jun 14, 2024
  8. Doze liked Nanner's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

You don’t play on TLPs. Your opinion isn’t needed or wanted and as usual is inaccurate. If you did play on them, I think even you...

Jun 14, 2024
  9. Doze liked Intercept's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

There are many people who only play this game to level up to cap. The entire game of EverQuest in 1999 for the vast majority of...

Jun 14, 2024
  10. Doze liked mikey87's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

But people DID play a game to sit around and do nothing, because it gave an element of rest after a battle. You weren't all powerful,...

Jun 14, 2024
  11. Doze liked error's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

Not sure what you mean by this. Managing your mana is by definition resource management whether you agree with that style of gameplay...

Jun 13, 2024
  12. Doze liked Taladir's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

There aren't that many naysayers. Most of the people on this thread are dev bootlickers. Why in the world should EQ cater to casuals?...

Jun 13, 2024
  13. Doze liked Arclyte's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

Managing your resources is a basic aspect of every good video game ever Why are there so many people that want this game to play like...

Jun 12, 2024
  14. Doze liked Captain Video's post in the thread Everything is Camped!.

There is a difference between asking for reductions to zones which they've already tuned and which spawn dozens of picks, and for a...

Jun 12, 2024
  15. Doze liked Fizon's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

Lol unhinged I just want a reason to keep me and my friends playing this game. If there is no goal, no carrot what's the difference of...

Jun 12, 2024
  16. Doze liked Rothj's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

You keep playing apologist to try to convince people that these changes are actually fine. Why not just accept that some people like...

Jun 12, 2024
  17. Doze replied to the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

Why would they do this, but remain adamant about not allowing focus items to be active before Luclin? If anything then allowing focus...

Jun 12, 2024
  18. Doze liked Gheed's post in the thread PSA: Xenevorash not loot locked to Monk.

If a dev had even an inkling as to how the monk epic works it would not be this way. This issue has been posted many times to the...

Jun 11, 2024
  19. Doze liked Dooby dooby doo's post in the thread PSA: Xenevorash not loot locked to Monk.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/loot-lock-for-loio-monk-fight.276169/#post-4043519 (Jun 28, 2021)...

Jun 11, 2024
  20. Doze replied to the thread PSA: Xenevorash not loot locked to Monk.

A classic example of that the devs do not have sufficient insight into the game they are tinkering with.

Jun 10, 2024
  21. Doze replied to the thread Everything is Camped!.

It has always been far lower for zones like Kurn's Tower, Sebilis and Chardok (20 to 30) - and even Lake of Ill Omen and Trakanon's...

Jun 10, 2024
  22. Doze replied to the thread Whistling Fists - Cazic not responding.

Technically then the item rewarded is entirely useless once Luclin opens and would only be barely worth getting during Kunark since it is...

Jun 9, 2024
  23. Doze replied to the thread Everything is Camped!.

The number required for opening a new pick in Temple of Droga certainly needs to be reduced. Even with 50 players in the zone no new pick...

Jun 9, 2024
  24. Doze liked Culan's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

If you aren't purposely being obtuse then I simply feel sorry for you.

Jun 3, 2024
  25. Doze liked Telsiph's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

So the recap, the only change they made was to the plat farming. So those who rushed to higher levels made their money, all that money...

Jun 3, 2024
  26. Doze liked Achillez's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

I always find it funny how so many people who advocate against balancing this gear, also claim at this point in the game gear doesn't...

Jun 2, 2024
  27. Doze liked Arclyte's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

The fact there are people here defending this is proof these forums are a joke It shouldn't have to be explained. The natural gameplay...

Jun 2, 2024
  28. Doze liked Muramx's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

The people saying it's not a big deal are the ones either trying to sell it or the ones in a guild that are using it too push content....

May 29, 2024
  29. Doze liked Rothj's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

There's a huge difference between making a new raid or new zones and just putting in an "anniversary tower" that hands out better gear...

May 29, 2024
  30. Doze liked dwiguslowater's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

They intentionally took out defiant armor because it would be extremely overpowered/make classic early expansion loot obsolete. Why would...

May 29, 2024
  31. Doze liked dwiguslowater's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

It's such an absurd oversight that this stuff is in the game. They don't have focus effects turned on, but then leave out of era items that...

May 29, 2024
  32. Doze liked Rothj's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

The problem is that they devalue the entire rest of the game, which is what were here to play. Kunark.

May 29, 2024
  33. Doze replied to the thread Opinion: The Warrens should be open on new TLPs.

How so? Examples?

May 25, 2024
  34. Doze replied to the thread Hey DBG, thanks for the upgrade. No queue is nice. This is a win..

You are right of course, but they didn't post the actual Update Notes for that HotFix until 2½ hours after I had posted my question...

May 25, 2024
  35. Doze replied to the thread Hey DBG, thanks for the upgrade. No queue is nice. This is a win..

What are you talking about? The Update Notes for the Hotfix yesterday mentions nothing about them having made any changes in regards to the...

May 25, 2024
  36. Doze replied to the thread Opinion: The Warrens should be open on new TLPs.

Lol! What use is that weapon to anyone during PoP? Zones and items should become available in the era that they fit, was intended for...

May 24, 2024
  37. Doze replied to the thread Opinion: The Warrens should be open on new TLPs.

I never understood the "loot is too good for Classic/Kunark eras" when it comes to Warrens and Stonebrunt ... the loot from there isn't...

May 23, 2024
  38. Doze liked Klokk's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I don't think the issue with the tower is anything other than by December we're looking at 12 of 21 slots being locked in a BIS 1 group...

May 22, 2024
  39. Doze liked Zlayer's post in the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

re: Tower loot The level 55 Tower loot is significantly better than almost all gear from the level 60 (Kunark/Velious/Luclin) eras....

May 22, 2024
  40. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

Lol - total strawman. I never wrote anything of the sort, but by all means - show me where.

May 22, 2024
  41. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

No points were missed (except perhaps by you), but different ones were raised. Yes, thank you Captain Obvious. I think everyone on...

May 21, 2024
  42. Doze replied to the thread Splitpaw 2.0 should not unlock on TLPs until Omens.

Veksar also becomes available when LDoN opens, right?

May 21, 2024
  43. Doze liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Splitpaw 2.0 should not unlock on TLPs until Omens.

Well technically that is splitpaw 3.0. In 99 the original version of splitpaw had lower level gnolls, and the qeynos monk quest gnolls...

May 21, 2024
  44. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

Fair enough. I can fully appreciate your considerations for the long haul. If you did choose to move Mage to Freeport then you could...

May 21, 2024
  45. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

You could argue that for most cities though - no race/class combo has an origin point right at the zone line or at any other points of...

May 20, 2024
  46. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

Monks start in WFP.

May 20, 2024
  47. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

Of course, but that still doesn't make Frogloks available until their Origin point is no longer of any real use. Casters might also...

May 20, 2024
  48. Doze replied to the thread Personas on Teek.

May I suggest a Human Wizard in Freeport instead of the Froglok (love Froglok wizards, but for the point of fast travel via Persona)?...

May 20, 2024
  49. Doze liked fransisco's post in the thread Absorbing an alt as a Persona.

Omgosh, 43/14 characters? You need a tlp intervention man!

May 20, 2024
  50. Doze liked Yinla's post in the thread Absorbing an alt as a Persona.

This is why it is bad to keep merging all the TLPs into 1 server.

May 20, 2024
  51. Doze replied to the thread Absorbing an alt as a Persona.

I recently logged into the Vox server for the first time in over a decade and apparently Vox have had a few TLPs merged into it over...

May 20, 2024
  52. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

The lvl55 Tower pieces will be fine for Luclin and once in PoP there will be new Tower gear available (at lvl65) and those pieces...

May 20, 2024
  53. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

The gear posted by the OP is the atual gear. I made an edit to my own post that you refer to yesterday also:

May 20, 2024
  54. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Alone in ToV I counted 9 raid drops that are made entirely obsolete by the lvl55 Tower gear (I only included items that had nothing...

May 19, 2024
  55. Doze liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

They will just update to the version that is supported by your level, no need to redo the tower to see the new versions as you level.

May 19, 2024
  56. Doze liked Darklighter's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

[IMG] Anyone else feel this is a little out of place for a server launching in Kunark to have 120+ hp/mana gear and FT5 worth of augs...

May 19, 2024
  57. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I am not actually sure if the pieces that you have unlocked automaticlaly updates to the next level when you hit the right level (the...

May 19, 2024
  58. Doze replied to the thread Confirmed Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

I can confirm that this issue is still unresolved. Currently the only way around it is to have someone else buff merc with a buff that...

May 19, 2024
  59. Doze liked Intercept's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I would assume no, would be pretty silly

May 19, 2024
  60. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

So ... since Zam is missing information on many of the Tower items I decided to log on an old toon to check out the lvl65 items (sadly I...

May 18, 2024
  61. Doze replied to the thread Group members and picks?.

Yeah, they fixed that. You can no longer change to the /pick that other group members are in simply by logging out and then in again....

May 18, 2024
  62. Doze liked Lynada's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I see this is the thread all the trolls from last year are feeding on. Last year the same exact people were trolling up all the FTE...

May 18, 2024
  63. Doze liked xxar's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I am not the one pouting , I am simply pointing out how overpowered those items are in comparison to the rest of Kunark gear. This...

May 18, 2024
  64. Doze liked xxar's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

This argument does not make sense, please explain the rational behind it. If the game is so easy , why trivialize it more ? I mean...

May 18, 2024
  65. Doze liked xxar's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

This is so broken if it goes to Teek. FT5 all casters and Velious level raid gear during Kunark .... awesome :/

May 18, 2024
  66. Doze liked Darklighter's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Actually I'm just someone who was excited to actually play on a free trade server with more gearing options and less excited about...

May 18, 2024
  67. Doze liked Darklighter's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I really just dont think its fun or exciting to have the very best gear for each slot come from these cheap/easy missions that completely...

May 18, 2024
  68. Doze liked Darklighter's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Me not doing them doesn't stop the trade value of every other item that shares the same slots with anni gear from completely tanking...

May 18, 2024
  69. Doze liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The attempts to re-write history are hilarious and typical. Before FTE was rolled out, after the very first announcement, there was a...

May 17, 2024
  70. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Something like that would be a perfectly fine compromise. Just to be clear then the issue is not with the lvl 25, 35 and 45 Tower...

May 17, 2024
  71. Doze liked Intercept's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

A good compromise would be to let people do the tower, claim all the rewards but don't allow them to be equipt until PoP

May 17, 2024
  72. Doze liked Pizzanomicon's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The reason it was hated was because it NEVER worked properly and there were/probably still are ways around it ;).

May 17, 2024
  73. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Fanatically obtuse to the bone ...

May 17, 2024
  74. Doze replied to the thread Agnarr and Veeshan's Peak.

Good points. Considering that clerics get a mana free group heal (healing everyone for more than the druid single click) in Velious...

May 17, 2024
  75. Doze liked dentalplan's post in the thread Agnarr and Veeshan's Peak.

The druid robe was also a free heal click, so that's probably why it was actually removed. It was also tradeable which is strange for VP...

May 17, 2024
  76. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

True, lions have nothing to learn from sheep.

May 17, 2024
  77. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Contiuing to repeat the same flawed strawman over and over again won't change the fact that I already addressed your misconception about...

May 17, 2024
  78. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Exactly, now you're learning!

May 17, 2024
  79. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

--zero value--

May 17, 2024
  80. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Heh, are you sure about that is how it is perceived by most? Hmmm, food for thought ...

May 17, 2024
  81. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Aaand we are back to you being deliberately obtuse. Oh well ...

May 17, 2024
  82. Doze replied to the thread Agnarr and Veeshan's Peak.

More proof of just how much (some of) the devs have always hated wizards. The Rend robe was a really nice robe (statwise only slightly...

May 17, 2024
  83. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

You failed to understand the context in which I was writing this, but I'll admit that it does comes across like that when you read it...

May 17, 2024
  84. Doze liked xxar's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Thanks , this exactly was my entire point. I think just either capping it to the 45 set gear til pop. I get the additional quest...

May 17, 2024
  85. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Obtuse it is. Now I recognize you from last years pointless exchange of words about FTE.

May 16, 2024
  86. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Mate, by your own admission then you are not even going to be playing on Teek/Tormax until PoP comes out. Yet here you are getting...

May 16, 2024
  87. Doze liked Chanaluss's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Im no stranger to doing quests that are not worth my time. I do the Ethereal Bladed Naginata every server i play on. I get my Smithing...

May 16, 2024
  88. Doze liked Ishbu's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Its not about ease of play. Its about making the few things that are interesting, no longer interesting in some of the earlier...

May 16, 2024
  89. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Now you are just being obtuse ...

May 16, 2024
  90. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

It was. I just extended the obsolete point to showing that it also messes with era content that many normally likes to do in era, but...

May 16, 2024
  91. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

You can't do 8th shawl until Luclin and with the dimished value of the 7th Shawl in Velious (pretty much only FT1 left to gain and much...

May 16, 2024
  92. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Eyepatch of Plunder probably won't be worth getting for most people if the far superior lvl55 Tower Mask is also available (+ Haste...

May 16, 2024
  93. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

You are right. I don't see the value to a TLP when newly introduced items obtained from group content are making raid items from the...

May 16, 2024
  94. Doze liked jawshm's post in the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Yea i'd rather do kunark quests and classic camps than just get out of era gear from a tower currency vendor, if its going to be in for...

May 16, 2024
  95. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

And this is the problem.

May 16, 2024
  96. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Guilty as charged. I'd feel a fool not to try to get the optimal gear available at any given time. And as wizard then I'll take all that...

May 16, 2024
  97. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Itemization on TLP is not normally out era, but it will be with the Tower items for Neck, Face and Shoulders. The Tower charms and...

May 16, 2024
  98. Doze replied to the thread Agnarr and Veeshan's Peak.

I got Robe of Invocation on my first wizard off Xygoz (iirc) back in late 2000 or early 2001. Sadly then I have never seen that or the...

May 16, 2024
  99. Doze replied to the thread Special Request on Teek.

Thanks for making that clear ...

May 15, 2024
  100. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

The truth is that they haven't said anything at all about Anniversary Tower on Teek or Tormax. Not even a simple "Yes", "No" or...

May 15, 2024
  101. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

If true then this is exactly what I and others have a problem with. We don't play TLPs to have new out of era better-than-raid gear...

May 15, 2024
  102. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I guess Luclin for the items shown in the OP would be ok also.

May 15, 2024
  103. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

You may be right, we shall see. However, I will still maintain my position on the items posted by the OP being way out of era until at...

May 15, 2024
  104. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Lol - no it isn't. You really don't have the first clue about what is or isn't a fallacy. Sad really, but at the same also too funny.

May 15, 2024
  105. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Thanks. I am not sure I agree that means anything other than they didn't want those mobs slaughtering newbies on Teek and Tormax from...

May 15, 2024
  106. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

When do you start the movie?

May 15, 2024
  107. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I ask again: What patch notes are you referring to?

May 15, 2024
  108. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

And another one - lol. Keep 'em comming!

May 15, 2024
  109. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Ironic projection to the max ...

May 15, 2024
  110. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Exactly where did they say that? Could you provide a link? Try as I might then I don't seem to be able to find anyone offical...

May 15, 2024
  111. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

But without the quests then noone will have the currency to purchase the gear though, right? Noone cares if the Tower is physically...

May 15, 2024
  112. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

No. End of Story. Then why are you even here arguing angrily that they should both have the Anniversary Tower and the out of era...

May 15, 2024
  113. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

No I didn't, but quite ironically then you just did ...

May 15, 2024
  114. Doze liked Zapsos's post in the thread Teek overflow server "Frostreaver"?.

Wood elves can be all classes and get a 20% exp bonus on Teak too

May 15, 2024
  115. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Included yes, but not at the start of the server. At best at Luclin/PoP is what I fully expect will happen. End of story. The...

May 15, 2024
  116. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Lets have a look at the actual rewards and see. These are nowhere near miles above of anything in Kunark for the classes that can...

May 15, 2024
  117. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

Are you talking about the Kunark Archaeologist quests? If so then some of those rewards are only barely worth the effort in...

May 15, 2024
  118. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

I don't agree. The stats are out of era good - at the very least for classic-velious content (for Luclin also actually). They wisely...

May 14, 2024
  119. Doze replied to the thread Anniversary tower gear available at launch of teek/tormax?.

If they were to allow some (all?) of these Anniversary Tower quests/gear in Luclin/PoP era (mid october/december) then that would probably...

May 14, 2024
  120. Doze replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

The ability to ressurect group members back to camp saves similar amounts of travel time, the ability to Sneak/Hide or FD can also save...

May 13, 2024
  121. Doze liked Arclyte's post in the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

The R in RPG should mean something. There's a reason you're playing a 25 year old game and not a modern MMO. Homogenization of abilities...

May 13, 2024
  122. Doze replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

You could say that about many class specific abilities, but in a game that intends to focus around team play and interactions with...

May 13, 2024
  123. Doze liked Elabone's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think alot of people who didnt play when GoD came out dont really understand when people say that it was hard when it came out. To give...

May 12, 2024
  124. Doze replied to the thread Teek overflow server "Frostreaver"?.

The overflow server will be called "Teak" - a slightly more woody version of "Teek" ...

May 12, 2024
  125. Doze liked Arclyte's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

monk fists and charm dps are perfectly fine, but saving mana or extending buff durations with focus effects is crossing the line :rolleyes:

May 12, 2024
  126. Doze liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

Read it but still felt obligated to call out the lunacy of the decision that not one actual player has ever asked for. It's the...

May 11, 2024
  127. Doze liked Laronk's post in the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

You don't have to level to 5, just talk to a guard he will send your persona to its bind point.

May 10, 2024
  128. Doze replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

For the purpose of travelling then Personas in their current format are nice to have, but not need to have. However, if you could also...

May 10, 2024
  129. Doze liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

It was supposed to be a one server change for the mangler server. It was never intended to go this far but alas, here we are 5 years...

May 10, 2024
  130. Doze replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Well, I(we) know this to be how it works, since it is the only method of server target selection that fits the behaviour/results (as I...

May 10, 2024
  131. Doze liked Montag's post in the thread Now that PBAEs are limited to 30 mobs, can we un-link chanter color stun cooldowns?.

The perceived need to put them all on one cooldown after 20 years of them being separate is gone now, can we have our stuns back please?

May 8, 2024
  132. Doze replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

That's not how EQ chooses targets for AEs either. Which* mobs are hit by an AE with a target limit (within the radius of the AE) is not...

May 8, 2024
  133. Doze replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

That's a valid point. Although the Grand Tunic of the Oracle (that was the current BP mentioned - that I made some suggestions to...

May 6, 2024
  134. Doze replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

Orrr, maybe you missed part of what the point of it was? In any case it was not your place to get outraged about it at all, since: 1)...

May 6, 2024
  135. Doze liked Bobbybick's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I'm not saying it's directly related but the timing is a little too convenient....

May 6, 2024
  136. Doze replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

For sure, but that won't help chars on other non-FT servers get the desired gear. On other non-FT servers they might have to....

May 6, 2024
  137. Doze replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

The amount of gear that I never got in ERA for whatever class I have been maining on any specific server throughout the years is...

May 5, 2024
  138. Doze replied to the thread Hey, return focus effects..

The major DD and AE revamp occured all the way back in 2005 - before the first progression server (Combine). Yeah, the DoT revamp...

May 5, 2024
  139. Doze liked Fizon's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

We had them pre 5 years ago. I doubt this is the case.

May 5, 2024
  140. Doze replied to the thread Hey, return focus effects..

It is not a matter of code, it is a deliberate choice (also none of the Focus Effects we are talking about here is on P99). DPG first...

May 5, 2024
  141. Doze replied to the thread Monk Supremacy.

Well that's not true. Many seem to forget that bare handed fists (monk or otherwise) have no dmg bonus, but actual weapons do - and dmg...

May 2, 2024
  142. Doze liked Celatusp99's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

I never got trained to death. It did not do incredible good it was a tool used to grief as much as it prevented if not more. Training...

May 2, 2024
  143. Doze replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Right ok, it has never been a problem for me personally, but I can see how that would suck.

May 1, 2024
  144. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Right ok, it is worth mentioning that the LFG tool will also show LFG players of the classes you are looking for even if they are /ROLE...

May 1, 2024
  145. Doze replied to the thread Allow the 40 slot bag purchases once per server, not once per account.

Well, having larger pockets DO allow players to* stay in whatever camp XPing and keep filling their pockets with loot a lot longer...

May 1, 2024
  146. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Sadly then a lot of people share this perspective. Don't you use the LFG tool at all? (plz don't say that you are deliberately ticking...

May 1, 2024
  147. Doze liked IheartEQ's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2189

May 1, 2024
  148. Doze liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

They wont but I would support the change back to focus effects pre luclin

May 1, 2024
  149. Doze liked Fizon's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

Did anyone ask for this? There are a lot of items that are just useless without the effects they offer. Would introduce different gearing...

May 1, 2024
  150. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

It doesn't sound like you do know how rains work very well (or at least not how to effectively use them). Sure, monk is hard for anyone...

May 1, 2024
  151. Doze liked IheartEQ's post in the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Good write-up. Wizards also have a good line-up of stuns and roots to help out. I had a lot of fun as a wizard on Mischief and...

May 1, 2024
  152. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Well, solo XP sucks in comparison to the XP from even just a half decent group, but wizards CAN solo for XP just fine. Rogues however...

Apr 30, 2024
  153. Doze replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

This was indeed how it was initially meant and coded to work, but no matter how they tried to tweak it to work like that then it always...

Apr 30, 2024
  154. Doze liked Kraked's post in the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

If the wizard is paying attention they will have 0 issue avoiding mezzed mobs in the group area while raining. Also if the tank is...

Apr 30, 2024
  155. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

I have rarely been in groups where using rain AEs most of the time was not possible. Although there are situations where using rains is...

Apr 30, 2024
  156. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Well ... no and yes. While what you describe is the common misconception about wizards in groups (although certainly true for wizards...

Apr 29, 2024
  157. Doze replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

There are 3 different nuke clickies with unlimited charges and useable by wizards available already in Kunark. They are not amazing...

Apr 29, 2024
  158. Doze liked Intercept's post in the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Wizard was my 1st class in TLP and it was amazing, I made all my starting money from porting people while LFG, sat in Gfay or CL. You can...

Apr 29, 2024
  159. Doze replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

How would being able to engage end game content (for the current top expansion) within 1 to 2 hours from first logging on to the server...

Apr 29, 2024
  160. Doze replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

While I can see how this method could defeat the PL crews then at the same time it would be selfdeafting, as I doubt EverQuest would...

Apr 28, 2024
  161. Doze liked KobalWR's post in the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

There's only one way to get rid of them: stop buying their services. Stop giving them money to reduce the game's content and get bored of...

Apr 27, 2024
  162. Doze liked Dirkman's post in the thread Allow the 40 slot bag purchases once per server, not once per account.

Also make 40 slot trader bags so when you list items in the bazaar you are not so limited

Apr 27, 2024
  163. Doze replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

Unless the puller is a ranger ... /duck

Apr 27, 2024
  164. Doze replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

AEs with a target limit have always (or as long as I can recall) only hit the exact same mobs (from a group of mobs exceeding the AE target...

Apr 27, 2024
  165. Doze replied to the thread Allow the 40 slot bag purchases once per server, not once per account.

I agree, but I don't think we will ever see 999 for bags again. However, it might just be possible to convince DPG to change this...

Apr 27, 2024
  166. Doze liked TheDohn's post in the thread Allow the 40 slot bag purchases once per server, not once per account.

At $50, it needs to be a 999. Not a 1.

Apr 27, 2024
  167. Doze replied to the thread Allow the 40 slot bag purchases once per server, not once per account.

This will never happen, since it* would mean that the more bagpacks that people had already purchased the less likely they would be to ever...

Apr 27, 2024
  168. Doze replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

-- this thread is bait ---

Apr 26, 2024
  169. Doze liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Its very off-putting, indeed. I just discount Efreeti because its a luxury item. Since we've established we are both tradeskillers,...

Apr 26, 2024
  170. Doze liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

C'mon, you know that no one is pulling ALL of Deep/Seb/Velks/Poi/etc. ;)

Apr 26, 2024
  171. Doze replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

In most of the zones where people normally PBAE group you literally can't pull everything for various reasons. What other risks are...

Apr 26, 2024
  172. Doze replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Except they aren't.You literally just have to sit where those nameds spawn, engage and kill them as they spawn - no PBAE group is going...

Apr 26, 2024
  173. Doze liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

In the 1st and 3rd paragraph you are actually the one forcing other people to adapt to your particular playstyle/preferences. I'm not...

Apr 26, 2024
  174. Doze replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

The risk of everyone dying in a PBAE group is a lot higher than it is in a standard pull-no-more-than-you-can-handle group (with...

Apr 26, 2024
  175. Doze liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

PS - my favorite moment on Thornblade was getting a shrink wand in Griegs.... Yet more proof there are so many better, more exciting ways...

Apr 26, 2024
  176. Doze liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Hell a couple TLPs ago I participated in PUG aoe groups in PoI on a couple occasions and random guild aoe groups in multiple zones quite a...

Apr 26, 2024