Donroy's Recent Activity

1. Donroy liked NinjutsuMMO's post in the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Title says it all... Love playing with cool and normal people who enjoy casual pop lock nostalgia. One look at the forums and I’m glad...

Aug 8, 2020
  2. Donroy replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Have to agree with OP. I've been on Agnarr since launch and still loving it. It's my perfect server. Everything GoD+ with the exception of...

Aug 8, 2020
  3. Donroy replied to the thread Agnarr: Spell Research.

Thanks. Yeah, that's what I figured. I ended up going through every recipe on EQTraders with a triv higher than 243 and none appear...

Jul 14, 2020
  4. Donroy posted a new thread.

Agnarr: Spell Research

So I've combed through old threads and other reddit posts and I can't seem to find a clear answer. Is it possible to get past 243 skill in...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 13, 2020
  5. Donroy replied to the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I play on Agnarr and noticed that since the patch, my topiary and satchel /claims from HoT we’re now allowed to be claimed. I’m hoping this...

Jun 28, 2020
  6. Donroy replied to the thread Character Transfer to Different Account.

This topic pops up every few months. I get it - "we can't/ won't do it and there's no ETA on when we can/ will".. but some official word on...

May 29, 2020
  7. Donroy replied to the thread Agnarr Titles.

I've always been curious about this but never bothered to post or bug report it. Wondered why I couldn't get the High Priest title on my...

May 29, 2020
  8. Donroy replied to the thread How easy is it to complete Plane of Sky class quests?.

FD ring shouldn’t be too bad. If your guild is doing sky right they should be chain spawning SotS anyway. Can get a half a dozen or more of...

May 27, 2020
  9. Donroy replied to the thread Rank Epic 1.0's in Order of Difficulty.

I've done the rogue epic numerous times and find it to be by far the easiest. The "hard" parts can be short-cutted if you're lucky (Quill...

May 27, 2020
  10. Donroy liked modsiw's post in the thread Let's reset Sleepers Tomb on Agnarr..

Original Sleeper’s Tomb loot is in a unique circumstance. Unlike other removed items, the Kerafrym mechanic allows a few players to deny...

May 26, 2020
  11. Donroy liked curio's post in the thread Let's reset Sleepers Tomb on Agnarr..

Modsiw (OP) - I think this is an excellent topic that you have presented for discussion here. First off a little perspective before I share...

May 26, 2020
  12. Donroy replied to the thread Let's reset Sleepers Tomb on Agnarr..

+1 I've never had a chance to play pre-awoken ST.

May 26, 2020
  13. Donroy liked Xeris's post in the thread PLEASE DPG, *NO* PoP-Lock.

It would be cool to have these servers merge into Agnarr , and they kinda become seasonal.

Apr 28, 2020
  14. Donroy replied to the thread Imagine if they let us buy ornaments of all the cool weapons and shields made over the last 21 years.

I've thought this too. I'd love to rock that Nadox Innoruuk rapier 24/7. I'd settle for epic ornaments on Agnarr though.

Apr 21, 2020
  15. Donroy replied to the thread Epic Ornaments.

I would love for this to be a thing. And not to hijack your thread, but I'd like for Agnarr to have access to the cosmetic collectors...

Apr 14, 2020
  16. Donroy posted a new thread.

Vendors: The renewable resource!

Just a friendly PSA for anyone who might care - I am a vendor diver. And as such, I check vendors whenever I can for hidden treasures that...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 3, 2020