Dewd's Recent Activity

1. Dewd replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

I like how ngreth removed respawns because of the afk farmers in an instance by themselves; However due to the previous changes where they...

Mar 14, 2024
  2. Dewd liked Grau's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Man, I'm not trying to be rude here but I am completely baffled by this. The specific mobs DON'T MATTER. It happens in every single...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Dewd replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Some code change that happened to be introduced the same time as LS expansion patch made this issue become way more prevalent. The...

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Dewd replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Literally go to any hill/ramp, stand still, pull a mob to you so it has to path up/down said hill/ramp, and press attack. A large...

Mar 11, 2024
  5. Dewd replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I can't believe this is still an issue. It has happened ever since the LS expansion patch. It is not limited to LS zones. Happens pretty...

Feb 16, 2024