Derresh's Recent Activity

1. Derresh replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

shd brd ber bst mnk rog/rng (id prob go rog because rng needs mana and has dot dps) use power glyphs as a ghetto sham epic for burns on...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  2. Derresh replied to the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

It is nice to have people that work at Darkpaw that still care enough to fix these issues on their own time. But, it is also frustrating...

Jan 7, 2024
  3. Derresh replied to the thread Berserker - Focus AA: Frenzied Axe of Rallos.

if they added axe of orrak line to the AA it would become a decent AA.

Dec 20, 2023
  4. Derresh replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Maybe im an outlier but i kinda like that grp weapons were stronger than previous expansion raid weapons. It has given me something to do...

Dec 12, 2023
  5. Derresh replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

most players are using group weapons, and maybe 30 luck grp non-visibles right now depending on class. So i dont really get the raid geared...

Dec 12, 2023
  6. Derresh replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

[IMG] 2 of the characters in this parse are group geared FWIW Spazu can do it like 18seconds faster than that FWIW

Dec 12, 2023
  7. Derresh replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Even if your group is not strong enough to burn all 3+shalowain, You only really need to burn spider before it ports to save a mountain of...

Dec 12, 2023
  8. Derresh liked Sancus's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Each mini spawns and is inactive but attackable for a period before activating/doing mechanics. With enough DPS, you could just kill each...

Dec 12, 2023
  9. Derresh replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

this mission takes roughly a minute to do with a melee grp, i imagine it will be much shorter once raid weapons and dps glyphs come into...

Dec 12, 2023