Derek's Recent Activity

1. Derek liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Before DX11... anyone have a backup of the files we can have considering I have asked what the files looked like before the update and got...

Feb 29, 2024
  2. Derek liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Why the hell have people bought into the idea that it's an either/or situation? Are we really this numb to crappy game performace that...

Feb 29, 2024
  3. Derek liked Mokara's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Here is a suggestion: Don't push patches that break the game to live. Fix the issues first, then push it. I get that moving to a...

Feb 24, 2024
  4. Derek liked kevvlar's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Very good post and thank you for doing so! ... My question is why did we loose the basic functionality to tab to desktop? In example:...

Feb 24, 2024
  5. Derek liked newc322's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

FUTURE UPDATE. are you for real? arent you embarrassed at yet again releasing a half cocked "update" that does nothing but break...

Feb 24, 2024
  6. Derek replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I completely understand that EQ is probably tricky to code for, I'm not a coder but we had a much better working game before and now...

Feb 22, 2024
  7. Derek liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I think two things are probably at play here: 1) Someone up the chain is telling them to release things, working or not, to adhere to...

Feb 22, 2024
  8. Derek liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

But more/better communication with the players (like posting things HERE as opposed to only posting on Discord) would probably cut down...

Feb 22, 2024
  9. Derek liked Jedipokey's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I think it is a mix of both options

Feb 22, 2024
  10. Derek replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

And here I thought they were actually addressing all the people clamoring about the problems with the game currently :(

Feb 22, 2024
  11. Derek liked mercury890's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

That is so not right to ignore issues in Beta and release live. The desktop issue alone is a deal breaker... Not to even mention all...

Feb 22, 2024
  12. Derek replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Echoing all the latest complaints here, alt tabbing and windowed modes have surprisingly got worse. Just when I finally found a work around...

Feb 21, 2024
  13. Derek liked mercury890's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

It's very frustrating and unplayable...I stopped paying on all my accounts (Plural) and recommend it if anything to get their attention...

Feb 21, 2024
  14. Derek liked Krabbi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Didnt have any issues before, except for the long known ones, but now after the patch I cant switch task anymore from fullscreen without...

Feb 21, 2024
  15. Derek liked Ryanald's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Any update from DEV on this?

Jan 20, 2024
  16. Derek liked charla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Same here. I switched to windowed mode in the interim but don't want this, it means I cant use viewport and also the chat windows get...

Jan 20, 2024
  17. Derek liked Debben's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Nice to see this issue is confirmed. What is the ETA on the fix please? Not being able to tab into discord and my browser to look up...

Jan 20, 2024
  18. Derek liked Tarxzilla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Same issue I need access to discord and dkp sites while playing this is not playable for me currently.

Jan 18, 2024
  19. Derek liked Inagaki's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Whenever Alt Tab loses its function in Full Screen mode after a patch, the game becomes unplayable to a large population of players. This...

Jan 18, 2024
  20. Derek liked Jaaimi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I am having the same issue. Alt tab switches from windowed mode to full screen mode and visa versa. Switching to windowed mode does not...

Jan 18, 2024
  21. Derek replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Same as all above.. and the Gamma issue too.. and I can click on my new raid charm (Hunter has been completed) item now but its still worse...

Jan 17, 2024
  22. Derek replied to the thread Titles (prefix and suffix).

So your saying I could get "Of Thee Shire"? :D :lol Honestly if they just added Burglar for rogues that would be cool :)

Nov 4, 2023
  23. Derek replied to the thread Titles (prefix and suffix).

Understood, yeah Ive kinda been told to give it up so Im not going to press it for now but at least I know now, thanks a bunch.

Nov 3, 2023
  24. Derek replied to the thread Titles (prefix and suffix).

Oh thank you! Thats all Ive been looking for is the nudge in the right direction!... and do you mean PM a DEV in game? Ive looked...

Nov 3, 2023
  25. Derek replied to the thread Titles (prefix and suffix).

Right?! Now, how do we get the right people to see this? :)

Oct 29, 2023
  26. Derek replied to the thread Titles (prefix and suffix).

I do know someone who was given a suffix by a dev but someone suggested it for him, but they we're friendly for some time so I see how that...

Oct 28, 2023
  27. Derek posted a new thread.

Titles (prefix and suffix)

I have a suggestion/request about a title prefix and suffix and I petitioned but I was told only a DEV could handle this, is it possible to...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 27, 2023