Derd's Recent Activity

1. Derd replied to the thread Not A Bug Can't Reply To My Own Thread.

And you're making threads in the bug section that Are not bugs.

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  2. Derd replied to the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

Facebook post on daybreak account advertising quest is active.

Jan 16, 2020
  3. Derd replied to the thread what bards need.

Fixed for next live patch already.

Jan 14, 2020
  4. Derd replied to the thread 2 fold question for a returning player.

First, welcome back, lots of new stuff and changes in 11 years give it time and try not to get discouraged. Second, almost no one uses...

Jan 7, 2020
  5. Derd replied to the thread Torment of Velious ... uptime vs downtime on 18th?.

Huh? YOU thought it would be done in 1 hr. How does a patch on Friday mean you were correct. You must be a weather man in r/l

Dec 20, 2019
  6. Derd replied to the thread Does purchasing 30 Days All Access Time start immediately?.

Card will probably not work, can try but im 87.9 percent sure it won't. I believe there was a cutoff date or something along those lines a...

Nov 19, 2019
  7. Derd replied to the thread Devs - Do people use VM ware for work?.

Nothing like the uproar over them trying to stop cheating after the countless please do something to stop cheating threads on tlp forums....

Nov 14, 2019
  8. Derd replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

Removing flagging means guilds can try any raid, see if they can beat it and that in no way harms anyone in anyway. I know many of you wish...

Nov 6, 2019
  9. Derd replied to the thread Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival.

Eq main page , shop , packs

Nov 6, 2019
  10. Derd replied to the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server.

Go to the store purchase a Visa prepaid card sub to game. The exact same process with small exception to buying a game card. And I guess...

Nov 6, 2019
  11. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Internally Character Creation is failing on Miragul.

Because all heroics start in new feerot.

Nov 5, 2019
  12. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Internally Character Creation is failing on Miragul.

Like how? Offer free heroics on test only if you log in at a certain time, and pray hundreds would do it?

Nov 5, 2019
  13. Derd liked Updawg's post in the thread DC every time i try to log in on Miragul.

Because that is where heroic characters start.

Nov 5, 2019
  14. Derd replied to the thread In Death We Rise.

I think I should get loot just for reading that all the way through.

Nov 1, 2019
  15. Derd liked Rodster's post in the thread Accessing Brilliant Jade Raid Loot.

If you are having the issue that I think you are, you need to reclaim your alt currency. Inventory > Alt Currency > reclaim all. Once you...

Oct 30, 2019
  16. Derd replied to the thread Accessing Brilliant Jade Raid Loot.

You definitely dont need progression done as a requirement, just beating raids and having coin is enough.

Oct 30, 2019
  17. Derd replied to the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Thanks for the responce whulf, one of the reasons i play the hours i do is so i have stuff to do in eq. The other is to sit on my couch...

Oct 30, 2019
  18. Derd replied to the thread Question on bards in House of Thule.

Any guild that is planning on raiding would surely have a spot for you. And while i dont really understand anyone choosing bard for dps ,...

Oct 30, 2019
  19. Derd replied to the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Honest question: what is your eq day? Mine is 2 hours twice a week with my set group. One of which due to work logs in up to 1 hour...

Oct 30, 2019
  20. Derd replied to the thread ToV pre-order questions.

2. I would assume once used its done. 3 charged immediately so i believe expansions up to tov would be available. 4 no, not ever. 1 i...

Oct 27, 2019
  21. Derd replied to the thread Family and Friends.

Except it is. I can give the expansion to family , the heroic to friend a, a mount to friend b and a mount to friend c.

Oct 25, 2019
  22. Derd replied to the thread If you could have 1 balance request for your class, what would it be?.

Not being a smart alek, but how do you mean that? Dont play a warrior and have never heard of it being cleric controllable.

Oct 23, 2019
  23. Derd replied to the thread Coldain Race?.

No new races ever has been the way of the eq world for quite awhile. Illusion would be neat , but thats more work than the general...

Oct 23, 2019
  24. Derd replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

And just a fyi. There is still system maintenance happening that may cause problems with transactions.

Oct 23, 2019
  25. Derd replied to the thread Expansion pre-order.

More likely the system sees a flagged account, which automatically stops the transaction.

Oct 23, 2019
  26. Derd replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

Nice, will be a month for us to work on tbl raids with new levels .

Oct 22, 2019
  27. Derd replied to the thread Bards - double nerf for Vainglorious Shout.

I guess i am someone who doesn't say idiotic things like the eq staff is trying to alienate the players of the game that pays them. And...

Oct 21, 2019
  28. Derd replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 10/16/2019.

Do you have a valid credit card associated with the account? If not how else do you want them to ask for that info.

Oct 20, 2019
  29. Derd replied to the thread /pick situation after patch.

Picks have to have a closure method. If its not base zone the abuse would be rampant. Stress on instance server from one guild zoning in...

Oct 18, 2019
  30. Derd replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

It makes me cry that people parse eq posts like they are trying to impeach the employees. Instead of just understanding that the way eq...

Oct 17, 2019
  31. Derd liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Why even bring stuff like that up? You really think they want people flying across zones like that?

Oct 17, 2019
  32. Derd replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Great show, thanks for all your hard work putting these together.

Oct 16, 2019
  33. Derd replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not sure why you compare instances to picks. Instances should still work exactly the way they do now you come out at the quest giver. A...

Oct 16, 2019
  34. Derd replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What is there to test, /pick puts you at evac point of the zone your entering.

Oct 15, 2019
  35. Derd replied to the thread Just came back.

Rogue

Oct 14, 2019
  36. Derd replied to the thread What Happened to The Alaran Tablet drops for Tear ?.

Bad luck? I picked up 5 in a few hours saturday n sunday. And all i kill is the arena and temple area depending on if i feel like changing...

Oct 14, 2019
  37. Derd replied to the thread Charitable contributions.

That he believes that eq devs banned him for that ridiculous reason ill donate 10 to keep him banned.

Oct 11, 2019
  38. Derd replied to the thread Daybreak Customer Service.

Not cryptic at all, it ensured we knew it had nothing to do with the game. Was purely his mistake, and that the gm knew that and still...

Oct 10, 2019
  39. Derd replied to the thread Prepare for thrills and chills! Nights of the Dead 2019.

Oct 9, 2019
  40. Derd replied to the thread Player riposte nerfs and why?.

Why : because people abused its power. Thats really all you need to know.

Oct 3, 2019
  41. Derd replied to the thread Chat field Improvement Request / Question..

What... edit what i type, blashemy. Your reading my speed typed jibberish and liking it.

Oct 3, 2019
  42. Derd replied to the thread Riposte Change.

They never said you would notice any difference.

Sep 29, 2019
  43. Derd replied to the thread How do I find Sunshine Hills.

Go out to guild lobby. Go thru the room with the bulletin boards and down a short hall. You'll see a metal gate, click on it and select a...

Sep 29, 2019
  44. Derd replied to the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

All that info is on the web site in colorful type under membership, its not hidden from anyone.

Sep 28, 2019
  45. Derd replied to the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

Are you a member, if so you get 25 percent off. The statement ss printed is completely correct. You just want to argue and have zero...

Sep 28, 2019
  46. Derd replied to the thread More Shaman DPS nerfed? - Feral Bite nerf.

Aka nerf ,now stands for, i didn't really test it :)

Sep 27, 2019
  47. Derd replied to the thread Potential Bug: Bandolier Swapping in Any Ranged Item with Same Name.

Be a exceptionally nice in your petition and you might get lucky. But as The game is designed it has no idea which of those 2 items you're...

Sep 27, 2019
  48. Derd replied to the thread Only 250 AA's will be used by my Necro, Where to place them.

No idea what pre reqs would eat up aa wise, but I'd imagine dot dmg increase aa and extended aa. Another thought , can ftp use tribute....

Sep 27, 2019
  49. Derd replied to the thread Swarm Kiting, Vainglorious Shout (2x), Denon's Desperate Dirge.

Who in the wide wide world of sports used either of those for pulling tools?

Sep 25, 2019
  50. Derd replied to the thread What Did you guys do to the GMM Mission.

How would a group of 110 only have a scaling problem?

Sep 23, 2019
  51. Derd replied to the thread Bards - double nerf for Vainglorious Shout.

Trade skills are the devil. Shouldn't even be in game.

Sep 19, 2019
  52. Derd replied to the thread Bards - double nerf for Vainglorious Shout.

That's weird I fade on raids all the time if I need to . If the only reason You play a Bard was to AOE green mobs you aren't really...

Sep 19, 2019
  53. Derd replied to the thread Dirge is Dead, what now..

I think it was bards on tlp chain snaring and van shouting large groups of mobs that brought out the change. But for live i dont see a...

Sep 18, 2019
  54. Derd replied to the thread 2/3 carpet mounts don't have levitation?.

Fairy wing says nothing about levitation. so guess u need to buy the one that does.

Sep 9, 2019
  55. Derd replied to the thread So just to confirm are account transfers gone for good?.

I'm not sure I'd want unpaid intern Looking into all the account info needed to make sure each account was on and paid for by the same...

Sep 3, 2019
  56. Derd replied to the thread Training dummies or something to test rotation?.

Ummm guild halls definitely you can purchase dummies for, never tried placing one in a house.

Sep 3, 2019
  57. Derd replied to the thread Item "Assaulter's Weighted Tabard" and follow-up's.

Or you could read and see it was a simple mistake and had nothing to do with u or anyone posting. And its not hard to evolve, hard to...

Aug 22, 2019
  58. Derd replied to the thread Classic Everquest.

I do see, I don't care if you go play on the new wow classic server. Enjoy you'll find out quickly How ugly it is And how much It is...

Aug 22, 2019
  59. Derd replied to the thread I crunched the numbers...and here's what I came up with.

Nobody has to raid those days, they choose to.

Aug 14, 2019
  60. Derd replied to the thread EQ down?.

Not neccesarily, servers can be up but login server down.

Jul 30, 2019