Derd's Recent Activity

1. Derd replied to the thread Feature Request: Eat Krono at server select.

Only guess, so you don't have to have a live character and server for when your tlp account lapses.

Aug 11, 2020 at 11:50 AM
  2. Derd replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Download from first post on this thread, updating isn't enabled. Download will be the newest beta.

Jul 29, 2020
  3. Derd replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

With all the support and encouragement they received on these forums I can't imagine anyone leaving... I mean everyone saying how great tov...

Jul 20, 2020
  4. Derd replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They can't fix something they can't reproduce. I assume they dont have extensive hot key and spell bindings all mapped to one key...

Jul 8, 2020
  5. Derd replied to the thread Bard initial stats?.

Str , helps you carry more loot!

Jul 2, 2020
  6. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Internally All Access Days reported is consistantly wrong!.

Every krono is reduced in price by approximately 1 dollar in all the multiple batches. No idea how you came up with your math.

Jun 24, 2020
  7. Derd replied to the thread Best gear to buy?.

Just type /baz from any zone. Also /bar to sell

Jun 24, 2020
  8. Derd replied to the thread Returning player.

Yes to live over tlp. Shaman ranger with mercs can kill fairly fast I'd think No idea on headshot possibility sorry. Not much changes ,...

Jun 12, 2020
  9. Derd replied to the thread Dreamweaver, your silence is deafening about Aradune..

Pssst... a full server is exactly the opposite of a failure. Ive not even tried hard and played a couple times on this server, but i don't...

Jun 2, 2020
  10. Derd replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

How are you seeing your que time, once you log in your spot is reserved, if you hit it again it shows current que NOT your current que...

May 29, 2020
  11. Derd replied to the thread Overseer lies.

For this to be a bug you'd need to include some numbers to back it up. And just a side note you do not have to ever pay for completions....

May 5, 2020
  12. Derd replied to the thread Request Switch the raids or let us skip raids..

No need to stick with t 1, our family guild one shotted t 3 first raid with only 3 players having seen the event before. We tried tofs 1...

Apr 25, 2020
  13. Derd replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

How would one go about doing necro's differently? The only way to revamp them is to first make lines not stack, then increase dmg and of...

Apr 8, 2020
  14. Derd replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

I believe they have already decided this will be changed.

Mar 25, 2020
  15. Derd replied to the thread named spawn rate in picks.

I'd think it was done on purpose otherwise you'd be able to spawn picks having a guaranteed named chance. That they gave us one loot...

Mar 24, 2020
  16. Derd replied to the thread Not A Bug Spell Issue for Heroic Character Upgrade to Existing Character.

Confusing heroic and merc? Have lots of heroics, all start with rank 1 spells.

Mar 20, 2020
  17. Derd replied to the thread Not A Bug Spell Issue for Heroic Character Upgrade to Existing Character.

Cause they don't, why would you think they should? Its not a raid upgrade.

Mar 20, 2020
  18. Derd replied to the thread Another complain...

So you were mad that your free dbc you chose to pick an item with a random reward wasn't anything you wanted... and then posters escalated...

Mar 19, 2020
  19. Derd replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Wouldn't a simple solution just be you all agree to not start raids until a set time tomorrow evening>? I mean its really only like 10...

Mar 17, 2020
  20. Derd replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Wait a second... Are you really doing this solely because traders who hoard and overcharge for collection pieces you've made rare (entirely...

Mar 16, 2020
  21. Derd replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

I've been defending how great the overseer was on many forums, guess what , you just made it a worthless add on. Congrats!

Mar 16, 2020
  22. Derd replied to the thread No agents for overseer.

Make sure you do the recruitment quests, its 48 hours and reward is more agents. Also if your really needing more spend some of the free...

Mar 15, 2020
  23. Derd replied to the thread Overseer.

You can play overseer and never spend a single dbc point.. not even the 500 they give you for free..

Mar 15, 2020
  24. Derd replied to the thread Overseer.

People who complain about a company finding ways to make more money.... probably first ones screaming about not enough content in new...

Mar 15, 2020
  25. Derd replied to the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

Thats not what redeem it once means , your just trying to argue something your wrong about. Pick the server you want the heroic on , then...

Mar 14, 2020
  26. Derd replied to the thread Overseer.

I've not ran that many but I've had zero fails, are you selecting the proper agents for each selection?

Mar 12, 2020
  27. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

Yes its known, and its kinda not a bug but kinda is. Quick time makes those .5s instant cast and if your mashing your mash key it can bug...

Feb 24, 2020
  28. Derd replied to the thread Upgrading Membership.

Just to be clear, It doesn't change to a lower monthly cost. If the day you get paid actually changes if you can Afford EQ you may need to...

Feb 24, 2020
  29. Derd replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Um nobody I play with has general chat up normally, its full of idiots for the most part.

Feb 23, 2020
  30. Derd liked kizant's post in the thread What if no class ever got nerfed?.

They should make a server like this just to show people how bad the game would be. Every class could pick like 5 things they want returned...

Feb 21, 2020
  31. Derd replied to the thread What if no class ever got nerfed?.

The answer to that is, trash mobs would have raid boss hp and effects, and raids would start at uee on steroids.

Feb 21, 2020
  32. Derd replied to the thread How to Report Mercenary Names?.

/report. Assuming you can get the merc casting messages onyour chat window.

Feb 18, 2020
  33. Derd replied to the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

I'm assuming by Removing them they were fake there's also another thread in Veteran's forum, If you're going to do a clean sweep of...

Feb 18, 2020
  34. Derd replied to the thread Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount.

Was no tampering with my package, but i slit open the end and pulled out the clear plastic bag containing the shirt and pitched the white...

Feb 17, 2020
  35. Derd replied to the thread Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount.

That is the 25 cent question, saddly we've not seen confirmation of how it was handled. Random insert, every shirt insert (which if so...

Feb 17, 2020
  36. Derd replied to the thread Daybreak why can't you fix guildhall crashing?.

I'd say there's not a lot they can do with that kind of information. What Guildhall what happens when did it happen what server how often....

Feb 17, 2020
  37. Derd replied to the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

Yes, thats what they are claiming , that inside the packaging was a cardboard card with a code for the mount.

Feb 16, 2020
  38. Derd replied to the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

Ok now this is going around the eq facebook group, could we get a yay or nay from Dreamweaver? I don't mind if it was a random drop in or...

Feb 16, 2020
  39. Derd replied to the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

Adding a bonus special item would make results of a test run very skewed. How would you know if it was people wanting the T-shirt or a...

Feb 14, 2020
  40. Derd replied to the thread Test Update 02/06/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Is a bug, nothing to do with live patch unless it has a fix for it.

Feb 14, 2020