Derd's Recent Activity

1. Derd replied to the thread EverQuest II unceremoniously wipes its ‘prison server’ and permabans every account.

I wonder, if they had a ceremony , what would it have entailed? ;)

Jul 7, 2022
  2. Derd replied to the thread If they were to discount TOL to like 20 bucks I'd buy it today.

Every named, every collectible in 40 hours.. my you have good luck with spawns.

Jul 3, 2022
  3. Derd replied to the thread Praise for GM Staff.

Awesome!

Jun 21, 2022
  4. Derd replied to the thread Can't Unistall Everquest.

Eq "Uninstaller " has never worked to my knowledge. Select folder hit delete has always worked.

Jun 21, 2022
  5. Derd replied to the thread Test Update 06/07/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It says In July!! So...

Jun 8, 2022
  6. Derd replied to the thread 2 mages and what?.

A Microphone...

Jun 7, 2022
  7. Derd replied to the thread Call of the Hero puts you under the boat in Tempest Temple.

As it should, the boat moves.

Jun 3, 2022
  8. Derd replied to the thread No monsters available.

Just wondering, did anyone have a merc out?

May 27, 2022
  9. Derd replied to the thread Vaniki and Yelinak Launching Next Week!.

What... a que? But everyone hated the rules etc

May 25, 2022
  10. Derd replied to the thread TLP PVP Server.

No

May 19, 2022
  11. Derd replied to the thread Mercenary.

Why?

May 18, 2022
  12. Derd replied to the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

200 debuff slots $$$

May 18, 2022
  13. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Internally Raid Chest Unlootable.

My helpful information was pretty clear, give server, raid event and time. That gives them something they can go look at in there logs....

May 2, 2022
  14. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Internally Raid Chest Unlootable.

So confirmed as bug means they are ignoring it? Maybe you didn't bother to eyeball that box attached to this thread. As most raid chests...

May 2, 2022
  15. Derd replied to the thread Why not use the community rather than breaking things?.

Test had this patch for a week, unless I'm missing a thread or post, the see invis problem was never reported. Apologies if my search was...

Apr 22, 2022
  16. Derd replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter April 2022.

I think they responded pretty convincingly.

Apr 8, 2022
  17. Derd replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Amazing how people with like 6 accounts cant actually play a single charachter with any skill unless they fire up the easybutton machine,...

Apr 7, 2022
  18. Derd liked Cicelee's post in the thread Cya Everquest.

I mean, why even bother having rules or laws right? Just be like the movie the Purge, only have it be like that 365 instead of one day!

Apr 7, 2022
  19. Derd liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Cya Everquest.

Because why? That Daybreak is suspending and banning people that cheat?

Apr 7, 2022
  20. Derd liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Bans, Boxers, 3rd party programs, and EQ.

If those botters are buying up the supply and turning around to sell them at higher prices I would say they have an impact on price.

Apr 7, 2022
  21. Derd liked Benito's post in the thread Bans, Boxers, 3rd party programs, and EQ.

Darkpaw should threaten legal action before they go open source ("nearly complete").

Apr 7, 2022
  22. Derd liked Benito's post in the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

Let's just do Punkbuster or Easy Anti-Cheat already.

Apr 7, 2022
  23. Derd liked Benito's post in the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

Give me those Facebook likes. I am strongly anti-cheat so people don't want to associate with my hardline. Edit: Vumad counts likes...

Apr 7, 2022
  24. Derd liked Zilkress's post in the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

I am my own person thank you!

Apr 7, 2022
  25. Derd replied to the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

I rarely log in just to read forums, but if you think likes mean something special I will go back and like any anti cheat posts.

Apr 7, 2022
  26. Derd replied to the thread Serious discussion about the new TLP.

Seriously, it will not now or ever be pvp. Seriously it will be whatever research has shown to generate the most interest.

Apr 5, 2022
  27. Derd replied to the thread Level 100 Heroic.

Examples please, rereading the last 3 producer letters I see nothing that hasn't happened or that isn't in the time frame referenced.

Mar 29, 2022
  28. Derd replied to the thread The Brew Day Celebration is Upon Us!.

So the millions of st.pattys day signs plastered around "irish" bars in the states are derogatory? In some way?

Mar 29, 2022
  29. Derd replied to the thread Consistent Crashing When Unplugging USB Headset.

I can't provide help , but for actually diagnosis help: Areyou all having this problem after going to win 11? As the op stated.

Mar 29, 2022
  30. Derd replied to the thread Anniversary Raid Question.

Bard legs drop also.

Mar 24, 2022
  31. Derd replied to the thread Druid Epic 1.5 Goblin Hide and Seek.

Are you in the right frontier mountains? Just wondering since you commented that being 116 you didn't have to worry about being killed. The...

Mar 24, 2022
  32. Derd replied to the thread Monks in 2022- wherefore art thou?.

Really it seems someone's inability to play one character to a high level makes the op views skewed.

Mar 18, 2022
  33. Derd replied to the thread Celebrating EverQuest's 23rd Anniversary!.

Just reading thru that made it seem prudent for them to limit this sweepstakes to usa only.

Mar 17, 2022
  34. Derd replied to the thread So that's disappointing....

Contest rules vary so much outside the states, i would imagine that is why its restricted to the u.s.a.

Mar 16, 2022
  35. Derd replied to the thread Suspension without notification.

Its is good to see them continue to hand out suspensions. Was afraid the just before new raid tier rounds meant it would fade away with...

Mar 13, 2022
  36. Derd replied to the thread Old spell icons fubar.

Just to update incase anyone else has this happen, deleted all ui files repatched and all is well in icon town. Thanks again all.

Mar 10, 2022
  37. Derd replied to the thread Old spell icons fubar.

Thanks all, I appreciate all responses. I think it was purely something I wasn't doing correctly. Will try again when not juggling baby...

Mar 10, 2022
  38. Derd replied to the thread Old spell icons fubar.

Yes, I've been doing that. Now it seems to be over riding them. I'll try again tommorow, but to confirm, are you or anyone else able to use...

Mar 10, 2022
  39. Derd posted a new thread.

Old spell icons fubar

If anyone has a idea how to regain the use of the old spell buff icons and spell bar icons with this new patch please let those of us that...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 9, 2022
  40. Derd replied to the thread Raid Coin Rewards.

Not a bug.

Mar 4, 2022
  41. Derd liked Accendo's post in the thread What Constitutes as Cheating?.

This question has obviously been a hot topic lately with many wondering just what does constitute as cheating. Elaborating on our Knowledge...

Mar 2, 2022
  42. Derd replied to the thread No really, you did change something recently that reduced dz exp.

Go to any zone kill and you'll get more xp per kill than in any raid instance. You want autonomy and a zone to yourself thats fine just...

Feb 26, 2022
  43. Derd replied to the thread Dear Beastlord Mains....

/me Grabbing popcorn, love a good beastlord Fight:)

Feb 23, 2022
  44. Derd liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Experience in instances (DZs) seems incorrect..

So I researched. These instances intentionally give low experience as they are only there for completing the raid, not for experience...

Feb 23, 2022