Derd's Recent Activity

1. Derd replied to the thread Wizardmana.

You need to join our guild only 1 wizard!

Jul 29, 2021
  2. Derd replied to the thread Fixed Lvl 118 Mob in Anguish.

Its working title is "War of Omens of War" or Wooow for short.

Jun 29, 2021
  3. Derd replied to the thread More Server Mergers.

Put drinal as stable, no need for more people.

Jun 27, 2021
  4. Derd replied to the thread New Evolving Chase loots?.

Huh? Ngreth left eq? Last post was just a couple weeks ago.

Jun 10, 2021
  5. Derd replied to the thread [Mischief]: More people in a zone increases respawn timers.

I miss Prathun, that is all.

Jun 7, 2021
  6. Derd replied to the thread [Mischief]: More people in a zone increases respawn timers.

Commons would use its normal respawn rate, less players active in a zone doesn't mean speed up timers.

Jun 7, 2021
  7. Derd replied to the thread Odd Ld problem since patch.

Thanks for all the responses, direct line enabled all my accounts to stay logged in and active for 6 hours. Replacement router installed ,...

May 23, 2021
  8. Derd replied to the thread Odd Ld problem since patch.

Its an old router dlink 645, computer friend says its 11 years old model, we purchased aprox 7 years ago. Surfboard modem. Initial test...

May 23, 2021
  9. Derd posted a new thread.

Odd Ld problem since patch

Since the last patch my characters randomly LD. While i cant do any actions in game , i can still type and talk in channels and group....

Forum: Player Support

May 22, 2021
  10. Derd replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Nah its not the same. Time based off the npc aura, versus calculating how many of each dot per player plus crit, Luck etc dmg calculations...

May 21, 2021
  11. Derd replied to the thread what am i missing? DEV?.

It doesn't say 14 days in a row ;)

May 7, 2021
  12. Derd replied to the thread Outrider of Karana Bundle.

Everything that is included is clearly listed, what made you think it included a mount?

Apr 29, 2021
  13. Derd replied to the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

Not speaking for anyone else but, monetization of raid items to obtain a personal profit just oozes the worst of eq, as does selling...

Apr 26, 2021
  14. Derd replied to the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

The point is every downtime is to keep the game running. Why do people feel so slighted if they don't offer something for the downtime? Did...

Apr 18, 2021
  15. Derd replied to the thread Lost anchors.

Try clicking the transport device, missing anchor should appear in item overflow window. Function was put in to lower cs tickets.

Apr 13, 2021
  16. Derd replied to the thread How to claim the free heroic?.

Does fake new member understand everyone with a brain , which may exclude him, knows two things. Nobody got a free heroic cause well it...

Mar 19, 2021
  17. Derd replied to the thread Overseer Nerf.

Computer not automatically set to fix daylight savings time?

Mar 14, 2021
  18. Derd replied to the thread Brew Day ????.

A video of drinking is making a big deal ? Proof again eq players will complain about anything :)

Mar 11, 2021