demoria7's Recent Activity

1. demoria7 posted a new thread.

Velketor's Labyrinth (ToV) exits EW not GD????

Velketor's Labyrinth (ToV) exits EW not GD???? Is it performing as expected?????

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 23, 2021
  2. demoria7 replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Thank you, appreciate the information.

Apr 20, 2021
  3. demoria7 replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Is there an explanation somewhere about how to read the information? Specifically what do the {XXXXX} or {XXX} or {X} or {7} mean after...

Apr 19, 2021
  4. demoria7 replied to the thread Cleric Cast Parse Spreadsheet.

I love your work and use the 10 cleric spread sheet still, with modifications for the new spells. I was asked to do one for a DPS class....

Apr 18, 2021
  5. demoria7 posted a new thread.

a Razergil in UNITY instance

Two things ****Unity instance****... 1. why do a Razergil look like people (could be nostalgic sine we had tigers look like people for...

Mar 22, 2021
  6. demoria7 replied to the thread DZs not spinning up/lagging out.

Whole guild on Bertox is having same issues. I just got kicked to server select, after stop and go lag in the dinner party instance.

Mar 22, 2021
  7. demoria7 replied to the thread Unable to log in...server down?.

Nevermind.... tried 4 times and last time it let me in....weird

Mar 6, 2021
  8. demoria7 posted a new thread.

Unable to log in...server down?

Bertox... unable to log in.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 6, 2021
  9. demoria7 replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

You are not alone. The dragons in that expansion were amazing to look at. I would love to see a story involving them, going across...

Feb 25, 2021
  10. demoria7 replied to the thread Portals that are statues or crystals How to get?.

Thanks for the replies. Daybreak may decide to make more money by putting the older ones in the marketplace one day... I can't be the only...

Feb 2, 2021
  11. demoria7 posted a new thread.

Portals that are statues or crystals How to get?

I you create a new guild hall is there a way to get the old statues or crystals that port you to the various last 5ish expansions? I saw...

Feb 1, 2021
  12. demoria7 replied to the thread Velium Threaded Gem of Vigor-LORE.

Why would they not let you make all the augs for a new expansion and install them. Makes no sense to make both in the same lore group. Hope...

Dec 18, 2020
  13. demoria7 posted a new thread.

Christmas Dragon

Dragon Illusion. With multiple color choices. Like the ones from Crescent Reach. I can think of a quest arc to earn one so I am sure the...

Dec 8, 2020