demi's Recent Activity

1. demi liked Dalrek_MM's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

Request denied. We for one would like you to buy heroic char level 100 for your personas Best regards Daybreak :p

Nov 29, 2023
  2. demi replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

lol

Nov 29, 2023
  3. demi replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

anyone know if the fellowship clicky will share a CD timer with persona's ?

Nov 28, 2023
  4. demi posted a new thread.

XP Bonus for expansion launch

like the title says , and I know we just had 2 back to back bonus's , however it would be nice if we got another one during the week or...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 28, 2023
  5. demi replied to the thread Pally or Sk?.

that was my bad , error on my part was meant to say I can molo all mobs and most named mobs .. that better .. I was half asleep when i...

Nov 16, 2023
  6. demi replied to the thread Pally or Sk?.

first your only lvl 60 you got a long way togo .. pally does not have an issue with agro .. they have an AA which reduces agro for...

Nov 15, 2023
  7. demi liked Randomized's post in the thread Pally or Sk?.

Burn takes off Evade. Balanced uses aggro-dropping abilities. Burn removes them and focus strictly on damage And I don't think you...

Nov 15, 2023
  8. demi replied to the thread Pally or Sk?.

I main a pally , i do not raid.. however i have no problem keeping agro on multiple mobs and one thing about a pally that id like to see an...

Nov 15, 2023
  9. demi liked Holyg's post in the thread Pally or Sk?.

For all those saying paladins can’t get aoe aggro well, don’t play a paladin well. I promise you on any incoming of adds to a raid, paladin...

Nov 15, 2023