Demetri's Recent Activity

1. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

For example for this past year, Lyirae's Luggage repeating would evidence your claim - but Lorisyn's does not because that can be bought...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  2. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

Nothing of the sort - why do people on the internet have such difficulty reading and take random things that they half read as...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  3. Demetri liked IheartEQ's post in the thread Teek Population / Log In Concerns.

I never had any real login issues for Oakwynd, Yelinak, or Mischief/Thornblade. I logged in, joined the queue, read a book for thirty...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  4. Demetri replied to the thread Teek unlock schedule.

My only disappointment (also my only part wrong in my "prediction" [which was requoting Oakwynd's]) was the Kunark + Classic start...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:59 AM
  5. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

Sizeable from looking at the history both appear to be the $20 pack one solo, that you can always purchase an additional time. The single...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  6. Demetri replied to the thread Teek unlock schedule.

Depends on the xpac feature - Personas have a higher TLP usefulness than previous expacs.

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:05 AM
  7. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

It wasn't because of "dud" servers - it was the times that they spun up a second server that wasn't available immediately due to the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  8. Demetri replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

To be seen if they did, but the description certainly sounds like they did.

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:00 AM
  9. Demetri liked Bobbybick's post in the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

I'm more interested in the other parts of the ruleset tbh, I am mostly curious if they are going to undo the itemization squish they did a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:00 AM
  10. Demetri liked Chanaluss's post in the thread Teek unlock schedule.

Is there a particular reason why you would want Dragons of Norrath to be separated from Omens? The level 70 era is wrought with...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:00 AM
  11. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

As he stated, last couple have literally gone up within HOURS of the server launch. So if you're wanting to do it but cash isn't...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  12. Demetri liked Zansobar's post in the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

They will announce it as we get closer to launch. I believe it may even be like launch day or the day before, because they don't...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  13. Demetri liked IheartEQ's post in the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

Can you still buy pack one and two to receive three bags? I remember you could do that and you would just have to use one pack for an alt...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  14. Demetri replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

Interesting, probably the "separate design depot" bit is what allows it.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  15. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

(Also higher editions of the expac if we're adding all the ways to throw cash at big bags)

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  16. Demetri replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

Yes

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  17. Demetri liked Zansobar's post in the thread 2024 TLP Expansion Launch Schedule Clarification.

Thornblade was not dead, I played there.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:29 AM
  18. Demetri liked Tachyon's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

i'm one of those annoying people that always supports the devs, but not even giving a rough time window is silly, say noon to midnight, pst

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  19. Demetri replied to the thread 2024 TLP Expansion Launch Schedule Clarification.

Almost universally "posting" type things are noon PST or 3pm EST - or in close proximity after if something delays it.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  20. Demetri replied to the thread Building Personas and Alternate Ability Challenges.

Pretty sure those are achievements thus unless they're still available to be completed as the persona, wouldn't be relevant.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  21. Demetri replied to the thread 2024 TLP Expansion Launch Schedule Clarification.

Which he already covered in his initial post... while he didn't state with the "Before GoD terminology" it's easy to understand that...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  22. Demetri replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Typically they do stuff like this at Noon PST or so in my experience, so still early by that metric - they only stated the day,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  23. Demetri liked phattoni's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

from reading your posts, i assume you engage in RMT selling krono for cash, you seem really upset about this nerf. its a needed change....

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:59 AM
  24. Demetri liked phattoni's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

can tell whose business this is going to cut into lol... the salt in your tears is tasty btw.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:59 AM
  25. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Also let's not forget he was bewildered in the Persona thread at the idea of someone considering buying max persona slots a trivial cost.

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  26. Demetri liked Bernel's post in the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

One time-saving aspect of personas is that you won't have to waste a bunch of time adding spammers to your ignore list like you do with...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  27. Demetri replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Considering how much stuff is "by name", I doubt that would ever be possible, unless they change personas to have different names...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  28. Demetri liked Yinla's post in the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Initially it will just be an Iksar shaman I level up. It will go up to 3 after a couple of weeks, will add in SK/monk or SK/Necro. I...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  29. Demetri liked fransisco's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Wow, you have a career in politics. You somehow blatantly misrepresented everything I said and then ignored half of it. Pretty sure you...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  30. Demetri liked Yinla's post in the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

I had 7 from purchasing LS back in December, but that is aditionals slots so really it is 8 classes. I had an overpayment on my CC from...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  31. Demetri replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

SFG fletching can be done by anyone that worships Karana, even if its not their hometown. So probably less of a concern that you're...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  32. Demetri liked Kahna's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

XP pots don't increase the cap either, so an artificially low cap that someone was hitting with just regular game play would be a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  33. Demetri replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

For someone playing longterm and has nothing to burn their free 500 DBC a month on, they'll get a "free" persona slot every level...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  34. Demetri replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Heads up - Surefall is restricted to Ranger or Druid - no Bards

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  35. Demetri replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

It's more of a sliding scale between those, like L11 is 75.75% IIRC as it scales up to the 12.5% but it's easily observable in game,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:48 AM
  36. Demetri liked TheDohn's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

Solo xp was never nerfed. Group xp was buffed until being solo was inefficient to the point of foolishness. Which is a good thing, in a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:46 AM
  37. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Why would it? As-is, until LDoN I've never seen anyone consider pulling the entire wave at once anyhow since the PBAE stun that will...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:29 AM
  38. Demetri replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Rebuying the same set will have a "cannot be purchased twice" message. You CAN buy the little set and big set separately however....

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:26 AM
  39. Demetri liked SnapVine's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

ok. you mean Phase 5? Are you suggesting you can't do that anymore or just making a statement?

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  40. Demetri replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Oh I'd believe it, just would be disappointed. Quite aware of early design jank (there's a discussion with Doze in the other thread...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  41. Demetri replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Please tell me that last part is a joke that's coming across as serious - because that seems like one of the worst development...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  42. Demetri liked Petye's post in the thread [TEEK] <Chill Mode> is going random!.

TEEK SERVER Looking for a place to call home? <Chill Mode> is the ultimate destination! We offer a relaxed environment with a driven...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  43. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Textbook ad hominem, with a side of straw man and illusory truth. And on your nonsense about SoW being intended for kiting, you can see...

Apr 20, 2024 at 9:52 AM
  44. Demetri replied to the thread The Final Verdict.

For the first modality, If I was you, I'd go Ranger for #3 so you'd have a tank and snare. And if you were to add a 4th, Bard or ENC for...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  45. Demetri liked Guzum's post in the thread Did random dungeon loot ever get normalized across all dungeons?.

Last time I farmed Chardok, probably during TSS era, I was getting a few non-Chardok drops now and then. Like Mithra said though, so many...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  46. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

And on the DIKUMud statement of mine, which is absolute fact can be evidenced from over a decade ago from interviews:...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  47. Demetri liked Numiko's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

At one time the dev's definitely looked upon both snare and fear kiting as a form of exploit and unintended game play. They went so far as...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:42 PM
  48. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Clicked to view the ignore, and Doze is as revisionist as ever... Devs had literally made statements of such in the past for FD at...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  49. Demetri liked Intercept's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Some might, but many will be grouping as they did before people were mass selling AE PLing and they will have more people to group...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  50. Demetri liked Kahna's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

If they wanted to sell gear on the marketplace it seems silly to do it on the server where gear falls like rain and everyone can...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  51. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I'm sure there's SOME that would fall into that bucket - but it's likely the minority versus the majority you imply.

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  52. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

First of all, pretending it's distinct from the others, is itself a fallacy. All the popular zones for such have valuable items to...

Apr 18, 2024
  53. Demetri liked Artanthos's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

It is a change that harms almost no one. Except the PLers and those paying for their services. On the other hand, it helps regular...

Apr 18, 2024
  54. Demetri replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

I've heard people say that before and still had mobs blitz away RARELY - not sure if the server thought I was further than I was to my...

Apr 17, 2024
  55. Demetri liked Ysu9's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Imagine perma stunning 100 mobs in classic on dial up lol Oh yea def intended gameplay by the devs

Apr 17, 2024
  56. Demetri replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Depends on what your goal is when playing - if you look at general grinding as a chore to get over and done with only, then sure -...

Apr 16, 2024
  57. Demetri liked Numiko's post in the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Who cares what the DPS is. As along as the mobs Hit point reaches zero before yours does. That's all that really counts.

Apr 16, 2024
  58. Demetri liked code-zero's post in the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Okay, PAL/DRU/SHM/BRD/MAG/ENC would be a solid crew for sure. Perhaps not the most amazing DPS but lot of utility and being primarily...

Apr 16, 2024
  59. Demetri replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Some leeway is one thing, back in the days when video evidence was rather rare - so you'd likely be using a bunch of mixed stories to...

Apr 16, 2024
  60. Demetri liked SnapVine's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

true! but eventually they might stop overlooking it and kick you out of the guild, even if you're an officer!

Apr 16, 2024
  61. Demetri liked Muramx's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

I feel like the people that keep saying "it never happens to me." In regards to trains or KSing. Are the same people that foam at the mouth...

Apr 16, 2024
  62. Demetri replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Not exactly - due to the fact that you can only switch in towns and other "quick camp" areas - most likely your ports won't be too...

Apr 15, 2024
  63. Demetri replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

To clarify the "Yes" above - assuming you purchased the most recent live xpac, Laurion's Song they will be. It is not a feature...

Apr 15, 2024
  64. Demetri replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Asian RPG franchise where you collect spirits to fight for you... oh wait, wrong forum... "Class switching" is fundamentally what...

Apr 15, 2024
  65. Demetri replied to the thread Mischief (Teek) Loot Tables.

And yea, that's the obvious asterisk - although implications are they want to just cut and paste, so I'd be surprised if so.

Apr 15, 2024
  66. Demetri replied to the thread Mischief (Teek) Loot Tables.

Basically for group named the trend is that they can drop anything that is within their 5 level "band" with a few exceptions. L1-10...

Apr 15, 2024
  67. Demetri liked SnapVine's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

you made me realize that the amount I want there to be FTE is tiny compared to the amount FTE haters DON'T want there to be FTE. I...

Apr 15, 2024
  68. Demetri liked Tachyon's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

my point, i use to be big on tracking raiding guilds on server forums i ran... don't even know guild progress any more... i don't...

Apr 15, 2024
  69. Demetri liked Numiko's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

No need for open world stuff or splitting on a random loot server, you will be swimming in gear after a few weeks. I feel sorry for the...

Apr 15, 2024
  70. Demetri replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

It's easy to translate it's abandonment for the next set of TLPs while adjusting the PBAE mechanics (as well as dev statements about...

Apr 15, 2024
  71. Demetri liked Tachyon's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

no such thing as a top end guilds since instanced raids, no one cares

Apr 15, 2024
  72. Demetri liked SnapVine's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

We don't need Teek. Mischief still has random loot for those who want it

Apr 15, 2024
  73. Demetri liked SnapVine's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

FTE wasn't bad. It worked well. A lot of people liked it

Apr 15, 2024
  74. Demetri liked Celatusp99's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

True I'm in one and we're not all that toxic. Who cares what the open world guilds do. Let them burn out on targets that spawn...

Apr 15, 2024
  75. Demetri liked Fizon's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

There's 10 to 15 recurring guilds that arnt faceless

Apr 15, 2024
  76. Demetri liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Recurring guilds are ofttimes the most toxic, self-centered, and egotistic guilds in the game.

Apr 15, 2024
  77. Demetri liked Chanaluss's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Is that bad? It has its own guilds. Who cares if its not Faceless?

Apr 15, 2024
  78. Demetri liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Shh! There are guilds on TLPs doing 25 year old content who consider themselves top-end, cutting-edge and competitive and do split raids!...

Apr 15, 2024
  79. Demetri liked Ysu9's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

I see this a lot, "How often does this happen?" Seems like it happened enough times that they created a whole system to prevent it and...

Apr 15, 2024
  80. Demetri liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

We don't need another thread about FTE, just as DPG decided we don't need another server with it. This thread is about OW targets. Who...

Apr 15, 2024
  81. Demetri liked Ysu9's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

This is a much better alternative instead of having that person train me because they can't have their way.

Apr 15, 2024
  82. Demetri liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Open World target "DPS" racing still a thing? Heh.

Apr 15, 2024
  83. Demetri liked Ysu9's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Jchan opinion too, she said it causes less trains.

Apr 15, 2024
  84. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

From what I recall it was just TLP polling, remember on Live the casual are even further behind, drastically so. (And they have the...

Apr 15, 2024
  85. Demetri replied to the thread Another 3-Box Help Request Thread.

Not played in LDoN/GoD or other deeper expacs where personal instances become the norm for content? Yea, open world for classic and...

Apr 15, 2024
  86. Demetri liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

There is no doubt in my mind that FTE was created a solution to PL crews. When that failed they scrapped the project. It was never...

Apr 15, 2024
  87. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

While for those of us, including me, that are in the hardcore contingent, this is likely to be a bit more negative - we're not the...

Apr 15, 2024
  88. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Also hilarious that he thinks my CoD farming on my bard was in fact PBAE - shows how clueless he is about anything other than his niche....

Apr 15, 2024
  89. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Yea, blocking the fool at this point - it's obvious he's clueless and can't think past the little nook he's found. One of those cases...

Apr 15, 2024
  90. Demetri replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

Asking the wrong person - I have no idea how the OP did.

Apr 15, 2024
  91. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Thanks for evidencing that you're exactly what I labeled you as, with the entire nonsense of "I just Google'd fallacies without...

Apr 14, 2024
  92. Demetri liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I'm not sure how this thread devolved into a raid mechanic argument. I dont think its a good angle from our side because although...

Apr 14, 2024
  93. Demetri replied to the thread where yall getting your info?.

Mark Ula? He's my landlord.

Apr 14, 2024
  94. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

So you're immune to understanding context clues - I'm sure the conspiracy theory community loves your contributions - the part where I said...

Apr 14, 2024
  95. Demetri replied to the thread Another 3-Box Help Request Thread.

Their aggro is poor until Luclin, their "snap aggro" is incredibly mana expensive (or risky w/ Flash of Light) until they get Cease &...

Apr 13, 2024
  96. Demetri replied to the thread Another 3-Box Help Request Thread.

DRUs heal just fine in early eras since they adjusted their heals... this isn't P99 - not QUITE the efficiency of clerics, but the...

Apr 13, 2024
  97. Demetri replied to the thread Another 3-Box Help Request Thread.

DRU/PAL/BRD as someone who has done that exact set a few years ago (wasn't our full set, but when the wife didn't play and I was truly...

Apr 13, 2024
  98. Demetri replied to the thread Non enchanter 6 box ideas....

This is similar to what my wife and I often run as a 6-man between us. RNG tank (early eras - switched out for Pally typically in...

Apr 13, 2024
  99. Demetri replied to the thread Non enchanter 6 box ideas....

Eh, I'd suggest wired over wireless - wireless often need to be "waken up" for all the ones I've purchased which just leads me to...

Apr 13, 2024
  100. Demetri liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Non enchanter 6 box ideas....

Ench is still usefull outside of charm

Apr 13, 2024
  101. Demetri replied to the thread where yall getting your info?.

I don't know about the other's but I've been reading tea leaves and calling the ghost of Ms Cleo.

Apr 13, 2024
  102. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Now that I'm home going deeper - 3rd actually mentions using mezz finally, but VIRAL mezz not PBAE... (and mind you, knight kiting until...

Apr 13, 2024
  103. Demetri liked Twizle's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

aoe'ing zones as a bard was apart of its class, doesnt mean it didnt need changing

Apr 13, 2024
  104. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Did I say they weren't? You like inventing strawmen - I said I saw no indication of PBAE mez. I was absolutely getting mezz break...

Apr 13, 2024
  105. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Shrug, a friend of "Aplus" who does a PL business has stated that they're doubting they bother anymore if Test version goes live from...

Apr 13, 2024
  106. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

On live wasn't with the same enchanters... it was a random assortment that I didn't inspect a single one, regardless with Absor IIRC...

Apr 13, 2024
  107. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

My experience with Sebilis would disagree with you. I would often cycle 5-10 picks to find a single one where top floor was available....

Apr 13, 2024
  108. Demetri liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

You ae mezzed unmezzable mobs? Brilliant

Apr 13, 2024
  109. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Tank for a second then use a 24 sec mezz is a new concept to you? Never heard of offtanks (esp with stunnables) holding adds for mezz?...

Apr 13, 2024
  110. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Well, actually, as someone that has clearly never been in a beta - the devs actually DO give hints about general concepts that they...

Apr 13, 2024
  111. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Easy to not be when you already are that AOE group...

Apr 13, 2024
  112. Demetri liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Seems like you're fighting for justice for zone disrupters. Good fight. Keep it up Captain Altruistic.

Apr 13, 2024
  113. Demetri liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

ironic coming from you. The 2nd biggest culprit of nonsense spewing in this thread.

Apr 13, 2024
  114. Demetri liked Manwitplanz's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I hope they bring this to live and TLP , this is what the game needs big time, cut down on all the mass Aoe, cant stand entering zones and...

Apr 13, 2024
  115. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Eh, I'm too lazy to run the math on them to double check my memories, but I seem to recall conversations with AE loving number wonks...

Apr 13, 2024
  116. Demetri liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Doze literally claimed some raids were designed specifically for PB AEs to be used. Thats factually wrong. End of story. There is a...

Apr 13, 2024
  117. Demetri liked Beimeith's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I didn't say either of those things. I get that you're mad you can't easily AE PL anymore. It's fine, you're allowed to not like...

Apr 13, 2024
  118. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I've done Redfang numerous times with numerous guilds including public raids - none of them mass AE'ed the adds. Do guilds run around...

Apr 13, 2024
  119. Demetri liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

The pick thresholds were lower and caused constant server crashes. They are what they are for very detailed, thoroughly tested reasons....

Apr 13, 2024
  120. Demetri liked Beimeith's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

There are no events that were designed specifically for unlimited AE anything. There are events players found the easiest/fastest...

Apr 13, 2024
  121. Demetri liked Kahna's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Not really. An AE group can monopolize an entire zone without enough people to actually spawn a second pick. When others enter the...

Apr 13, 2024
  122. Demetri replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Pickzone thresholds would disagree with you.

Apr 13, 2024
  123. Demetri replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

Maybe, I hope you're correct - that does seem grammatically most correct, but Daybreak history with grammar errors makes it feel like...

Apr 12, 2024
  124. Demetri replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

Ugh - really don't like how that mechanism looks to me since I was planning to rotate my "main" account to a different one. Also "Buy...

Apr 12, 2024
  125. Demetri liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I say without a moments hesitation that the negative impact to the PL sellers is absolutely worth the improved server experience for...

Apr 11, 2024
  126. Demetri replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

As a packrat, I definitely wouldn't mind your ideas - but it's easily mitigated. And persona bag space issue is strongly in benefit of...

Apr 11, 2024
  127. Demetri replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Wasn't stating anyone SHOULD, wasn't marketing the idea (not even sure if I will myself, been debating the last few days before I saw...

Apr 11, 2024
  128. Demetri replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

To be honest To be honest this year, even with LORE you can damn well almost do that even if you bought the double pack last year with...

Apr 11, 2024
  129. Demetri replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

My kingdom for borderless windowed EQ!

Apr 10, 2024
  130. Demetri liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think 95+% of the player base would really really like borderless windowed. (and yes, I'm pulling that number out of my behind, so if...

Apr 10, 2024
  131. Demetri liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

WTF? How can we get this?!???? Everyone I know plays EQ in Windows 10/11 and no one has ever mentioned they have this. Sorry, but the...

Apr 10, 2024
  132. Demetri replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am friends of a friend of a major PL business person, and they've always said that pulls that don't near 100 aren't worth it for the...

Apr 10, 2024
  133. Demetri replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Yes, it just shows up in /claim and waits there until you burn it.

Apr 10, 2024
  134. Demetri liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

30 seems like a safe number for most raid purposes. Can anyone think of one where this will pose an issue? Looks like its definitely...

Apr 10, 2024
  135. Demetri liked MMOer's post in the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

I would think the other way... this rule I would ASSUME is in place so you can reserve your MAIN characters name that you love and...

Apr 8, 2024
  136. Demetri replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

Yea but "infinite" claims so usable on every TLP for the rest of the game or your life expectancy

Apr 8, 2024
  137. Demetri replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

Never assume anything is multi-claim unless it expressly states it - almost nothing besides HoT CE is.

Apr 8, 2024
  138. Demetri liked Arclyte's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

yea more exp so we can hit max level in 3 days instead of 7 :p

Apr 7, 2024
  139. Demetri has a new avatar.

Apr 6, 2024
  140. Demetri liked Muramx's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Krono isn't the problem. The problem is DB not doing anything about the people that are making it a problem. People were buying plat and...

Apr 6, 2024
  141. Demetri liked jeskola's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Can we please stop acting like a server with "no krono" is even a possibility? Can we at least make these threads sound real?

Apr 6, 2024
  142. Demetri liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

I am sure people would love the idea of a mob dropping a bunch of items that no one in the group/raid can use (or they already have...

Apr 5, 2024
  143. Demetri replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

RL without FT seems like it would be a nightmare to farm many items - the buckets just get so absurdly large that they're pulling from...

Apr 5, 2024
  144. Demetri replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Well it depends, in the early eras, not so true - gear shift between high end and low isn't that pronounced - also the eras where...

Apr 5, 2024
  145. Demetri liked Appren's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Selo xp sure, but selo unlocks and raid schedule? NO thanks :)

Apr 5, 2024
  146. Demetri replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

I didn't say they were a majority or anything like that, I - as a raider, only know a handful - but they actually do exist, and a...

Apr 5, 2024
  147. Demetri replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

You think non-raiders have less time? Starting off with a very false presumption there. Most of the non-raiders I know have truckloads...

Apr 5, 2024
  148. Demetri liked error's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

I don't play on Mischief, but assuming it works the way it sounds, that would be a bad idea. If you can't camp the specific drop you...

Apr 5, 2024
  149. Demetri liked Elabone's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

How does free trade undermine the games itemization element? Unless im misunderstanding what you mean, FT has no impact on...

Apr 5, 2024
  150. Demetri replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

This kind of screws all the non-raider types though - I'd suggest IF such was done that Tormax be a full Mischief clone instead or...

Apr 5, 2024
  151. Demetri replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

LOL, it wasn't me - am I misremembering who among my friends had their name ransomed?

Apr 4, 2024
  152. Demetri liked Trow's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Kunark start is a great way to mix things up, while still keeping all of classic relevant. We've all leveled up in classic 100 times so...

Apr 4, 2024
  153. Demetri replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

Speaking of people that get their names trolled... how many krono you have saved up for the potential name hijackers this time, old...

Apr 4, 2024
  154. Demetri liked Crymea's post in the thread 200 Days Played.

I'd imagine it will end up being total time played on the account. If it's not done that way, then I still wouldn't worry because I'd...

Apr 4, 2024
  155. Demetri liked Trow's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

My guess is that they'll add a few twists into the mix with both of these servers. They have set a precedent from prior TLP's to changing...

Apr 4, 2024
  156. Demetri replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

Eh, I've seen plenty of folks get trolled over their names over the years...

Apr 4, 2024
  157. Demetri replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

i.e. for GEBs this is their full list - which looks very partial for the bucket in question: Cauldronboil Undertow muck covered elemental...

Apr 4, 2024
  158. Demetri replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

BTW to follow up with the answer that was kind enough to be PM'ed to me - for Magelo sub folks, it is the RLS (Random Loot Server...

Apr 4, 2024
  159. Demetri replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

LOL... that seems like a tweak on one of my classic catchphrases... "I'm often happy, because I'm an eternal pessimist, so almost...

Apr 4, 2024
  160. Demetri liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

I'll try to make sure it's updated again, I think some buckets got changed a little

Apr 4, 2024
  161. Demetri replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

As someone who pays for Magelo, mind pointing me where? I would love to see it to compare against Bobby's superb work.

Apr 4, 2024
  162. Demetri replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

Leaning back to our "persona vs alt" discussion - I've got to imagine it's not just checking "what is the highest playtime character...

Apr 4, 2024
  163. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Nah, I believe I already mentioned my career to you in PM's - just meant general safe skepticism, like I have to use daily with having...

Apr 4, 2024
  164. Demetri liked Kenuven's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Not utilizing a feature that benefits DBG and players simultaneously? Sad

Apr 4, 2024
  165. Demetri liked Raytheon's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You guys really dropped the ball on making something special for the 25th anniversary. It's sort of a no-brainer from a business...

Apr 4, 2024
  166. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

The "not trust" part of my statement meant to not blindly give them full trust, not assume they were villainous.

Apr 4, 2024
  167. Demetri replied to the thread 2025 TLPs.

Guessing the servers that caught on fire may delay it: Erollisi Marr, Firiona Vie, Mangler, The Rathe, Tunare, Xegony

Apr 4, 2024
  168. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

I'm not saying they are or I take it that way... But yes, it would be wiser to be safe in such ways - like on Phinigel there was...

Apr 4, 2024
  169. Demetri replied to the thread Whats the best way to level on Vaniki?.

Another neat thing I didn't ever think of, but mechanically with how mercs tend to do the "freak out" thing, I'd believe it - it does...

Apr 4, 2024
  170. Demetri replied to the thread 2025 TLPs.

Let's see how many hours premature this ends up being

Apr 4, 2024
  171. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Right, but as I said, intentional or not, they are. If my wife comes home and I'm in the walk-in closet organizing my board games for two...

Apr 4, 2024
  172. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

What would be a single one? Like you might not be "hiding" for nefarious purposes but being on a different character name is...

Apr 4, 2024
  173. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

I was answering their assertion that alt culture allows people to dodge reputation... not that reputation is the end-all be-all...

Apr 4, 2024
  174. Demetri replied to the thread Whats the best way to level on Vaniki?.

Wow, that's pretty awesome, I never messed with those too much (Underfoot Arena thing IIRC, right?)

Apr 4, 2024
  175. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Oh I don't have a doubt that it's something folks will need to learn, thus why I said after a few months... But for those that care...

Apr 4, 2024
  176. Demetri replied to the thread Whats the best way to level on Vaniki?.

Note - we're talking about gear from the Bags of Platinum - not Gold and Silver Tokens - those are currency specific currency, while...

Apr 4, 2024
  177. Demetri replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

At no point did you say it was opinion or the anecdotal experience you had. And while yes, you didn't use those words, you did directly...

Apr 4, 2024
  178. Demetri replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Their hints previously have implied that they're just remixing with existing parts in contrast to EQ2. So that would be quite the...

Apr 3, 2024
  179. Demetri replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Was thinking Phin specifically, RL kicked my butt during the other two even though I was on them, I wasn't deeply involved - I seem to...

Apr 3, 2024
  180. Demetri replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Not saying it's going to be exciting or of interest to many/most (I'll check out the Beta for it and if they delay the beta past EQ1...

Apr 3, 2024
  181. Demetri replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

It's definitely a dicey play for them to make considering that was the general consensus, yep. Even I even though I experienced it,...

Apr 3, 2024
  182. Demetri replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

To directly answer your question - no, not in the beginning from most standpoints - their equivalent to the defiant revamp has been...

Apr 3, 2024
  183. Demetri replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Eh... complete revert to original is actually pretty groundbreaking if you'd ever paid attention to EQ2 at all. That was 100% on the...

Apr 3, 2024
  184. Demetri liked Vlahkmaak's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Then they would just whine that we should not be able to multi-kite.

Apr 3, 2024
  185. Demetri liked Raytheon's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Or it could just be people. FTFY.

Apr 3, 2024
  186. Demetri liked Raytheon's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You know what the "Plague of EQ" is? People who complain non-stop about how other people choose to play a multiplayer game. The problem...

Apr 3, 2024
  187. Demetri replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Out of curiosity, what in game names did you use? Bet I'd know you, either directly or indirectly since I fit that but also was friends...

Apr 3, 2024
  188. Demetri liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I only play one char, Oakwynd I made two alts because I got bored. On Phinegel, then Mischief and on Oakwynd I grouped with many 3 box...

Apr 3, 2024
  189. Demetri replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

They typically put things that aren't automatically done months in advance up at 3pm EST/noon PST for the record - and almost always...

Apr 3, 2024