Deathcomestoall's Recent Activity

1. Deathcomestoall replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Seeing how Tormax is DOA just make it PVP that way its DOA with 10 more people :)

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Deathcomestoall replied to the thread New server(s).

I find it amusing that some people believe the staff care players. Everquest is a cash cow, and that's all they care about. After the...

Feb 20, 2024
  3. Deathcomestoall replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

ummmm one of the red wine NPCs are part of the paladin epic... so no more paladin epics Lokar To`Biath is part of the epic....... and he...

Dec 14, 2023
  4. Deathcomestoall replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I am concerned that the exploit was reported days before any action was taken. The company chose to delete comments that were posted...

Nov 30, 2023
  5. Deathcomestoall replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

you may want to double check that in general in discord they even said there was not rollbacks not saying she is lying but yeah..........

Nov 22, 2023
  6. Deathcomestoall replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

lol... looks like all they did was cap tradedepo to 99k that is all. I wouldnt quit right they maybe going down again... unless they think...

Nov 22, 2023