DeadRagarr's Recent Activity

1. DeadRagarr replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Nuke every cosmetic <Mounts/illusions/hero's forge/Dual Models/etc> from the game -> Start over -> Then upgrade -> Probably the easiest way.

Apr 9, 2024
  2. DeadRagarr liked Draste's post in the thread Persona wishlist.

Things I would like to see regarding the persona system. Please keep in mind that some sections are more relevant to the “live” experience,...

Apr 5, 2024
  3. DeadRagarr replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

You should read the very bottom of my post before jumping in your chair. All I said was they could legally do it 100%.

Apr 5, 2024
  4. DeadRagarr liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

My favorite thing about old EQ was the itemization. It made items feel special, when you could get abilities or spells outside your own...

Apr 5, 2024
  5. DeadRagarr replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

I mean: New server! Krono free - This server is only playable with our new premium gold subscription for "X" amount more. Krono...

Apr 5, 2024
  6. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Player made expansion !.

I would make Kaleimdor the expansion. Its based on a continent with orcs, trolls, Big cow people, etc. They are all in an group called a...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. DeadRagarr replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

1. X3 - 125 <Test server w/potions>. I rerolled an entirely new toon so I suppose only X2 "persona's" <Though I never did older...

Apr 1, 2024
  8. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean like 99.9% of all players basically pre-ToV? Next time I am on a TLP I need to tell my chardok group to go grab quests...

Apr 1, 2024
  9. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

To be fair. Mob grinding has been the core mechanic of how you level up for far longer than questing and they changed that, and that...

Mar 31, 2024
  10. DeadRagarr replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

That too, but since I don't actually box I wasn't thinking about that as well lol.

Mar 30, 2024
  11. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Personas Debate.

Here is a thought: Leave persona swap in cities. Add a group campfire to all of EQ - TLP and regular. No stats. Require at least 4 players...

Mar 30, 2024
  12. DeadRagarr replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Box characters have one major difference. It cost more actual money and continues to cost more every month. Which is more impactful...

Mar 30, 2024
  13. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

This is the truest statement here. Content creator program, but the game just doesn't have the audience for huge content creators....

Mar 26, 2024
  14. DeadRagarr liked Xellen's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I'm sure others have said this but for me the AMA was a huge miss because the responses were so basic that they almost always were...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. DeadRagarr liked KushallaFV's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

It should be treated as cheating. Game would be better off without the WoW add-on style stuff.

Mar 25, 2024
  16. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Wut?: They already make all decisions in the game. Its not like me or you posting suggestions reaches through the monitor and forces...

Mar 21, 2024
  17. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Another route honestly is just make it expansion specific. All expansions post PoP <LDoN/LoY included> are cross faction. This is...

Mar 21, 2024
  18. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Sounds like you should just take a break for next expansion. I absolutely hated last expansion, came back for LS and am pleased.

Mar 20, 2024
  19. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Don't really need to go global could just share faction of specific progression ones, there aren't too many required progression...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. DeadRagarr replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

Add a group campfire that requires 4/5 people to place <No stats>, but allows people to click into it similar to Fellowship. Would make...

Mar 19, 2024
  21. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

This is incorrect. HP values etc mean nothing as DPS increases. For example: Mob has 10 HP -> You hit for 1 Damage. You deal 10% of its...

Mar 19, 2024
  22. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Tormax server doesn't really sound like a great name for a kunark launch server. Velious sure, but not kunark.

Mar 19, 2024
  23. DeadRagarr replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I mean the answer is probably money reasons. You are enticed to buy more xp pots to "gain" more from the reduction. If XP was boosted you...

Mar 19, 2024
  24. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Ohhh boy I can't wait to watch EQ streams and see the depends ads between streams. Its gonna be LIT.

Mar 19, 2024
  25. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

So if I look at twitch Right now for Everquest: highest view count 38 - P1999 HSSF -> Next three is P1999 -> First Live EQ is a mischief...

Mar 19, 2024
  26. DeadRagarr liked error's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I don't really mind leveling being tied to expansion progression, but with personas now it'd be nice if the Champion of ___ or even Master...

Mar 19, 2024
  27. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I would not be opposed to a merc task <Short / medium / long> - 10 / 50 / 150 kill task With scaled rewards for xp repeatable. 10 is...

Mar 18, 2024
  28. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

I was about to troll, but decided against it. Just do it.

Mar 18, 2024
  29. DeadRagarr replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Uber speaks only truth, you only need to be a seeker to find the truth in the words. The only issue with his posts is that they are...

Mar 18, 2024
  30. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Game already gives enough handouts. T3 raids everyone can beat is a handout. High End raider? Everyone beats those raids no such thing...

Mar 18, 2024
  31. DeadRagarr replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

New loading art is very nice. Feels way more in place than the other poster earlier was.

Mar 18, 2024
  32. DeadRagarr liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Honestly, this is the thing that concerns me the most. We all get that the resources are limited for the game, but someone needs to...

Mar 18, 2024
  33. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Flags are cross. PoP flagging I would assume <Never tried since its all unlocked on my chars> cross right over. Faction however...

Mar 18, 2024
  34. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The appeal of classic/TLP servers does not really agree with this. TLP would be 100% dead if mob grinding wasn't accepted by the...

Mar 17, 2024
  35. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Question on level 100 Heroic Character - Pillars port spell.

Should be added to merchants =(

Mar 17, 2024
  36. DeadRagarr replied to the thread All Access free level 100 char boost..

It was fast for others I know, if you play on Test you must log onto live though.

Mar 17, 2024
  37. DeadRagarr replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I don't see the augment with lore group on test Fanra, is that only on live?

Mar 17, 2024
  38. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

All T3 raids finished! Day 1 Feed us more! Too easy! 16 guilds beat it so far, if you haven't beaten it yet, you still got time. Day 1....

Mar 17, 2024
  39. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Not 100% true. DON progression won't be shared unless you gain the appropriate faction. Everything else is though.

Mar 16, 2024
  40. DeadRagarr liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

For me, it's 100% the bag space. I even purchased 40 slot bags but it's still a clusterf*ck.

Mar 16, 2024
  41. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Everyone said Teams PvP was legit. Tormax = Rallos + Tormax = allied factions fighting other allied factions. EZ PvP Teams server.

Mar 16, 2024
  42. DeadRagarr liked Hekkthebank's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

P. V. P.

Mar 16, 2024
  43. DeadRagarr liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  44. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What about, its not the dev's not the company. Its the EQ community at fault. Raids are easier, why? Dev's call? Company decision? Or...

Mar 15, 2024
  45. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Tormax is the new PvP TLP teams based server. Already confirmed

Mar 15, 2024
  46. DeadRagarr liked Hekkthebank's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

PvP

Mar 15, 2024
  47. DeadRagarr liked Bilderov's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

The entire game is grind. I'm shocked that the people in charge of making future decisions on this game don't realise this. (I suspect...

Mar 15, 2024
  48. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Evolve item all/all or at least swap them to Lore Equipped Group so we can get a new evolve item and level it up <Skipping the...

Mar 15, 2024
  49. DeadRagarr liked niente's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

These are great questions and feedback. 1. Lockouts - if you didn't share lockouts with a persona, you could (potentially) raid the...

Mar 15, 2024
  50. DeadRagarr liked Dre.'s post in the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Epic pet on a lvl 1 mage would be dope.

Mar 15, 2024
  51. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

painfully, I was hoping XP would be moved back on mobs but it doesn't seem thats doable. I also created a new toon this expansion so...

Mar 15, 2024
  52. DeadRagarr replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Guys grinding is way too easy! Hold up yo. Im buying a task add for XP and sitting in guild lobby afk. As far as currency goes....

Mar 15, 2024
  53. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

When expansion is so old you can solo it, what's the point in group and raid minimum limit players limitation?

Mar 15, 2024
  54. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I have 4 level 125 persona's all sharing items/gear/flags. That's enough for me to use it. I am sorry that you find it odd that I...

Mar 15, 2024
  55. DeadRagarr liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

My main character is a Necromancer. Does the team believe that if I spend enough time on a monk persona, my monk and necromancer...

Mar 14, 2024
  56. DeadRagarr liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Ngreth - I'd encourage you to look at item IDs 151460 and 151461. These are the IDs of the evolving neck items for Priests and Casters...

Mar 14, 2024
  57. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This. Those fall honestly under "Progression" systems more than just "Faction" systems. Faction is just the shell used to hold the...

Mar 14, 2024
  58. DeadRagarr liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The problem is that you can already do that with out personas if you think about it. For example, if you need to get past a bad area...

Mar 14, 2024
  59. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Tru

Mar 14, 2024
  60. DeadRagarr liked Raccoo's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I think they should either allow all buffs on all level characters, or remove required levels from gear. Or both. :P

Mar 14, 2024
  61. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

It boils down to why not. Worse thing is they don't have as many options, and PoSky is basically worthless for them. Best thing is you...

Mar 14, 2024
  62. DeadRagarr replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Short answer its bannable, long answer is probably bannable. They can essentially ban you for whatever they really want in the end.

Mar 14, 2024
  63. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This one strikes me as weird. On one hand we are basically told they have a fix that can be possible, but won't do it because...

Mar 14, 2024
  64. DeadRagarr liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

New EQ expansion is released. Player A: pays $35 and briskly moves to old content to level. Player B: pays $35 and cheerfully...

Mar 13, 2024
  65. DeadRagarr liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It took clerics 10 years to get shaman squall nerfed. Look how many years it took AOCs to get put on live or a FT tlp. Just gotta keep on...

Mar 13, 2024
  66. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 3 is unlocked!.

Would be nice of they keep it at least one month post new year then just bring it back every anniversary like the others, but fully...

Mar 13, 2024
  67. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Question regarding the Tower Augments....

Maybe they are going for all nonvis + Weapons? 12 months worth of items. 8 non vis inventory + 1 Hand Primary + 1 Hand Secondary +...

Mar 13, 2024
  68. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Question regarding the Tower Augments....

Dex last

Mar 13, 2024
  69. DeadRagarr liked Strawberry's post in the thread Developer consistency..

Daybreak: "Static OMM missions give XP too easily, people should be exploring EQ zones instead, we will nerf OMM accordingly." Also...

Mar 13, 2024
  70. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

Lore Equip Group basically. That way when Evolve_Ring_02 comes out you can loot as many as you want but can only equip one at a time so...

Mar 13, 2024
  71. DeadRagarr liked Angeliana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

UPDATE: The responses will be posted today, I am working on formatting them to appear nice on the forum. Thank you all for your patience.

Mar 13, 2024
  72. DeadRagarr replied to the thread BONUS loot drops on mischief style Server..

I would put back no drop before I removed bonus/randomized loot.

Mar 13, 2024
  73. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw -- Read before launching the new TLP --.

Mischief randomizer with no drop placed back.

Mar 13, 2024
  74. DeadRagarr liked Tsuaruanni's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw -- Read before launching the new TLP --.

Mischief was less toxic with regards to krono farmers than any other TLP I've played, which is nearly all of them, ESPECIALLY during the...

Mar 13, 2024
  75. DeadRagarr replied to the thread slot 5 bandolier.

I can't wait to bando swap augs mid combat.

Mar 8, 2024
  76. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

EQ along with probably DDO only works if the people you persuade to try the game all come in as a group and level as a group. EQ sucks...

Mar 8, 2024
  77. DeadRagarr replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

It largely honestly depends on rulesets. If you released an FTE server with mischief rules and a non FTE with base rules mischief would be...

Mar 7, 2024
  78. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

if you can't debate an opinion why bother posting an opinion on a forum? Hell why ever bring up an opinion?

Mar 7, 2024
  79. DeadRagarr liked Kahna's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I have really only noticed a handful of very vocal people who hate FTE. Most seem indifferent (I am in the indifferent category)...

Mar 7, 2024
  80. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

If you look I said tend to be the group. Sure your one of the good players, but that doesn't mean the majority are.

Mar 7, 2024
  81. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Because the group the tends to be the ones against FTE working are the ones selling loot for Krono and make the loudest fuss over it. Money...

Mar 7, 2024
  82. DeadRagarr liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I think it comes down to a few things such as no more DPS race, can't KS a mob and you have to tag it first to get it, you can't train...

Mar 7, 2024
  83. DeadRagarr replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

Seems like stuff that would make a wonderful addition to the group merchant for tokens.

Mar 7, 2024
  84. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Teek server - Dungeon instances with new NPC in starting cities that makes a heroic adventure to kill each boss for the group. Teleports...

Mar 7, 2024
  85. DeadRagarr liked Mesc's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

Fix the Game and put the Experience back where it belongs. On. The. Mobs.

Mar 7, 2024
  86. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Insert you spend more at a bar in one night than double the cost of a single sub argument here.

Mar 4, 2024
  87. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yes I know what you mean, and yes I like those too. Like to see more armor, the old school vibe kind too. If they did ornaments...

Mar 1, 2024
  88. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yep Yep Its limited tickets so, I suppose it makes sense, because maybe they only room for 50, and if it was at $50, sold out...

Mar 1, 2024
  89. DeadRagarr liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Make this stuff tradable !! people will buy this up to sell in game for kr!

Mar 1, 2024
  90. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Today is the day!.

It might sound bad but, they should have ignored the requests of a "convention" style event. Twitch exists. We can basically do this...

Mar 1, 2024
  91. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

EQ1 no. EQ2, its voiced somewhat. Honestly one of the pros on EQ2 over EQ is storyline is bit more interesting and makes sense....

Feb 27, 2024
  92. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Make T1 casual easy. Whats easy? Test case here, 2 box, tank healer merc. fight a T1 named. tank merc can survive for 10 mins. 90% of...

Feb 27, 2024
  93. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Masks from Tower.

Hopefully they do more than tower. Or tower gets better. Level with all you do is dance at certain time. Fun stuff. EQ is so serious all...

Feb 26, 2024
  94. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

What you actually see: Soandso hails Quest_NPC: Over hill, over dale, Thorough bush, thorough brier, Over park, over pale, Thorough...

Feb 26, 2024
  95. DeadRagarr liked Wassari's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Well, then Krono can be unlocked at level 75. This way krono can still be used on every server. :P

Feb 23, 2024
  96. DeadRagarr liked Endlesse's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

I'm also not seeing the alt persona inheriting any of the AAs from the main. Character name is Endlesse - Players will now have...

Feb 16, 2024
  97. DeadRagarr liked Lessw's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

- Rogue 110 - Persona - Created shortly after January's Patch Hero's Barracks 0/4 Hero's Fortitude 0/98 Hero's Resolution 0/49 Hero's...

Feb 16, 2024
  98. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Pharce: Banestrike: 1/4 Hero's Fortitude: 71/98 Hero's Resolution: 47/49 Hero's Vitality: 71/98 Trophy Collector: 4/4 Shadowknight...

Feb 14, 2024
  99. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Character: Deadpersona Can't swap persona's. <Blanked out> "You do not have the required feature and/or available persona slots to...

Feb 14, 2024
  100. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Pharce and Chantill were both tested

Feb 13, 2024
  101. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

- AAs granted via rewards should now correctly apply to all personas. This includes Banestrike, Essence of the Dragon, Hero's Barracks,...

Feb 13, 2024
  102. DeadRagarr liked KushallaFV's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How likely are you to recommend EQ to friends/colleagues on a 1-10 scale?

Feb 12, 2024
  103. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Mercenary Server.

I mean they put in dev work to literally redo entire drop systems. It wouldn't be that hard to make a "Classic Appropriate" merc system....

Feb 11, 2024
  104. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Good idea?.

OP is just saying that if we have OOC timer on buff timers pause. Pros: If your sitting in a zone LFG <Typically TLP's>, then your buffs...

Feb 11, 2024
  105. DeadRagarr replied to the thread EQ community can learn from AI pokemon.

The only problem with Ubers posts is that they are so long I have to scroll so far to give it a like :(

Feb 11, 2024
  106. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread EQ community can learn from AI pokemon.

I feel like this game is hugely community driven. If its not doing well, its because of the community. Let me explain, [media] Community...

Feb 11, 2024
  107. DeadRagarr liked Angahran's post in the thread Suggestion: Bigger player made bags.

Currently the biggest player made bag, as far as I am aware, is 20 slots. It would be great if we could get recipes for 40 slot bags....

Feb 1, 2024
  108. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Younger generation? 20s and 30s year olds? https://www.twitch.tv/quin69 Thats whose playing it. No challenge? Theres more to do than...

Feb 1, 2024
  109. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

EQ right now, its an MMO kill stuff and quests. No RPG. Maybe in 2001 MMORPG term was what EQ is, but 2024, MMORPG has evolved, has EQ...

Feb 1, 2024
  110. DeadRagarr liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

That said, can we get better fishing poles in game both visual and stat improvements? How about a 40+ slot fishing bucket, which filters...

Feb 1, 2024
  111. DeadRagarr liked KushallaFV's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why has EQ never gotten resource nodes?

Feb 1, 2024
  112. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Will there be an update soon for bugs recently?.

Next Next month most likely

Jan 30, 2024
  113. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Why yes, I do find it very unreasonable that EQ would. EQ players don't want something to redefine their game. They want their game...

Jan 30, 2024
  114. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Ain't no way Microsoft is scared of Everquest IP enough to spend billions of dollars to compete against it. I love EQ, but that's...

Jan 29, 2024
  115. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Delete log files when you log off <Yes> <No> - Check box. Simple clean and easy.

Jan 28, 2024
  116. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Anyone else getting weird graphics like this?.

Its all over new freeport. Makes it unplayable. Only fix? Reverting back to old freeport. It will fix it im sure.

Jan 28, 2024
  117. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

This is a great example of why the current itemization is poor. You can list all those items decades after. What can you list now?...

Jan 28, 2024
  118. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Persona Question -> Hero's Fortitude, Vitality etc..

2025 roadmap: Persona AA update

Jan 28, 2024
  119. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

The mass layoffs would happen regardless of "success" or not. The mass layoffs were long in work before SoD even launched. Multiple...

Jan 26, 2024
  120. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

SoD worked because it was entirely new content not because of level lock. New raids, but also new entire class mechanics. Warlock tanks...

Jan 25, 2024
  121. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Sick of ads? Me too, I already discussed it last year in this thread....

Jan 25, 2024
  122. DeadRagarr liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

They probably set the drop rate before cutting missions out of the expansion.

Jan 24, 2024
  123. DeadRagarr liked Windance's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

I'd like to suggest the same thing for the T3 armor/weapons. Make the purchasable like the raid gear.

Jan 24, 2024
  124. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

I sub to EQResource, but sometimes I either don't have auto login for that PC etc, and man the ads blanking your screen are irritating. EQ...

Jan 24, 2024
  125. DeadRagarr replied to the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

I play on ultrawide settings and every single lighting element flies. But it does give good screenshots when you see every fire graphics...

Jan 24, 2024
  126. DeadRagarr replied to the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

That looks like its just not loading entire textures. Not that the light is too dim.

Jan 22, 2024
  127. DeadRagarr replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Her dead floating corpse in The Void would look good in a video/Screen Shot.

Jan 22, 2024
  128. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

Why OOW over PoP? I don't get the difference. Don't worry now you can have every character slot with every persona slot unlocked with all...

Jan 20, 2024
  129. DeadRagarr liked Venuhm's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

The type 5 issues is now, some how some way worse. This is one of the easiest fixes, or at least should be and its a joke that 2 months...

Jan 19, 2024
  130. DeadRagarr liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share something that I just finished that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Using the new...

Jan 19, 2024
  131. DeadRagarr replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Why did they make all these changes. These are way too steep for the vast majority of players and no real reason. They recommend a...

Jan 19, 2024
  132. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

TLP rerunners and repurchase of bags/XP pots I bet makes more money than every sub combined.

Jan 18, 2024
  133. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

Summoning Porting Lich Mech sounds annoying. Annoying mechs aren't fun nor interesting. They are annoying. Remove them.

Jan 18, 2024
  134. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Does it at least reward good xp?

Jan 17, 2024
  135. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Doesn't seem too bad here. Lowest looks kinda like old EQ but far far more forgiving <it used to be entirely almost black IIRC>....

Jan 17, 2024
  136. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

Naw your blocked out due to archetype on higher levels. They either need to drop lore groups because lore groups are terrible anyway...

Jan 17, 2024
  137. DeadRagarr liked Vumad's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

When my main is maxed out, i'd love to persona and continuing leveling my evolvers. Being able to level my evolver on a persona is...

Jan 17, 2024
  138. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Bring back gamma, and let me delete my persona.

Do you have Auto swap <Auto load selected equipment> selected? If so unselect <And go through each persona and uncheck> it. That...

Jan 17, 2024
  139. DeadRagarr replied to the thread only 2 missions.

No persona's killed the extra missions.

Jan 17, 2024
  140. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I am guessing he is alluding to the fact the flat subs <minus the perk system> haven't changed since like 2000. At least I know that...

Jan 17, 2024
  141. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

On test I don't have the issue as long as I don't swap to an unequipped persona. It was odd. I swapped to an empty persona <I NEVER...

Jan 17, 2024
  142. DeadRagarr liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you: #1 Add a command for /hidemodels familiars? Many of us don't want to see 50 stupid little pets running around everywhere we go....

Jan 16, 2024
  143. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Can SK tank LI at 115?.

Whats your HME at, if you got good HME sure. If its not good then no.

Jan 16, 2024
  144. DeadRagarr replied to the thread only 2 missions.

TBM had a lot of instances.

Jan 16, 2024
  145. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Not talking about killing mobs. Talking about killing nameds. Tank Merc and Healer merc duo struggles to survive against nameds....

Jan 16, 2024
  146. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

18th string, thing is thats your alt, you got them geared. There was a real thread where someone had way worst stats. Believe me there...

Jan 16, 2024
  147. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Thing is you have the plat and you have the know how. Casuals they don't got the plat and they don't know how. Usually way worse gear....

Jan 16, 2024
  148. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/does-anyone-think-ls-is-hard.295159/ It doesn't fix that issue.

Jan 16, 2024
  149. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Thats not just an EQ2 thing. Thats a modern MMORPG thing. There is a lotta other modern MMORPG things like event/meta events...

Jan 16, 2024
  150. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

I agree with this, and its sad. It's like football game the QB is trying too hard. And your getting blown out. So many expansions. Stat...

Jan 16, 2024
  151. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Take a lotta work too. It's just like AP, UI. Think have enough on their plates? A lotta work to be done. Tougher to make changes on...

Jan 16, 2024
  152. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

think so? Ahhhh someone here knows what a meta event is. Let me say this real quick, what sounds stupid to you, is fun to others....

Jan 16, 2024
  153. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Option to turn off Faerune on head slot.

You know in coding industry. There is a thing called DRY. Do not repeat yourself. If every headgear is getting that code faerune, why not...

Jan 16, 2024
  154. DeadRagarr liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Why what purpose? You know whats funny....

Jan 16, 2024
  155. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

I think its just a standardized method. For example just looking at my persona i'm leveling the snowbound armor is lore. Why is snowbound...

Jan 16, 2024
  156. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

WTB more Heroic Adventures for each expansion. Why did they get rid of them?

Jan 16, 2024
  157. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Its simply for some players and not others. Nothing to go super mad over. I use it /shrug. Pain points for me in order: 1. Heroic AA's...

Jan 16, 2024
  158. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

The whole point of the game is farming to get better hats to kill mobs with even better hats though. Its the entire core of the game...

Jan 15, 2024
  159. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

So far my experience with Alts is that I’m underwhelmed. It’s mostly due to class balance issues and abilities. They functioned fine...

Jan 13, 2024
  160. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Persona TLP.

I'm going to make a persona of each starting city and just origin around like its PoP in classic.

Jan 11, 2024
  161. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Replace Heroic CHA on Modern Augs with STA.

Focusing on HCHA means people will give you plat when you ask in gen chat. Just try it, just make sure to remind server chat you got like...

Jan 11, 2024
  162. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

Or you could just make TLP heroic toons. Buy a level 50 Classic heroic in non planar gear. Buy a level 60 etc. Thats about the easiest...

Jan 11, 2024
  163. DeadRagarr liked Bernel's post in the thread Suggestion: Tradeskill windows should show # of completed items in your inventory for a recipe.

When selecting a recipe in a tradeskill window, it shows you how many of the necessary ingredients you currently have in your inventory....

Jan 10, 2024
  164. DeadRagarr liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience.

Jan 10, 2024
  165. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Why not just make it so the only option is to delete the item rather than remove it? Wouldn't that just make sense?...

Jan 10, 2024
  166. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

If instances have no lockout can open world named have 100% spawn rate? Because that's essentially what is being asked. I say go for it....

Jan 10, 2024
  167. DeadRagarr posted a new thread.

Remove lockouts

Can we at least remove lockouts entirely for at least group missions. If there will be less missions let us run them over and over and get...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 10, 2024
  168. DeadRagarr liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Lockouts being pointless or serving a purpose isn't relevant to the issue that personas not sharing lockouts would be bypassing those...

Jan 10, 2024
  169. DeadRagarr replied to the thread We Will Remember You.

BALANCED R FuN GaMeS aM i RiTe?

Jan 10, 2024
  170. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

The bigger issue with this is loot honestly. What I would do? Pick easiest mission. Run on one persona -> Swap -> Run -> rinse and...

Jan 10, 2024
  171. DeadRagarr replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Classic WoW would like a word with you. The real answer is the vast majority don't like hard stuff and just want to hit ice bolt X100 on...

Jan 5, 2024
  172. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

You dare mention a system to make leveling easier. That's no good for EQ. Instead we buy krono and buy PL to level instead with...

Jan 5, 2024
  173. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Is there a group finder?.

There is no group finder. On non TLP best bet for grouping is to find a guild as most of the population is top heavy.

Jan 4, 2024
  174. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

The quest leveling system just needs to be retooled itself. I agree that leveling in currently expansion should be the ideal path, but once...

Jan 4, 2024
  175. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

I can't wait till we hit Heroic stat cap 4K for all stats then create Super Heroic Stats which start at 1 and add extra .0012% crit chance...

Jan 3, 2024
  176. DeadRagarr liked Numiko's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

As someone who went all the way to the end on Phinny I found after TSS (the last "all level" expansion) you loose all the casual people,...

Jan 3, 2024
  177. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

Its obviously gonna be Persona's #1st in DKP order. You gear the least geared character obviously so that each non geared char now has...

Jan 1, 2024
  178. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Yeah my bad didn't read it correctly.

Jan 1, 2024
  179. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Its C. its an account wide unlock. I have 15 persona's unlocked on Test and 15 on live for instance.

Jan 1, 2024
  180. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

PvP Progression server. Its coming. Get ready for the best EQ you haven't seen in over 2 decades.

Dec 31, 2023
  181. DeadRagarr replied to the thread What LIVE needs - A Velious or PoP locked TLP.

Heh Quarm. I watched Secrets go from: I'll NEVER do instances because it ruins the world. -> A month later with a 18 que on naggy ->...

Dec 31, 2023
  182. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Remove focus tab and just make spells do the damage they should. Remove Focus 3 and just make spells do the damage they should. Maybe...

Dec 31, 2023
  183. DeadRagarr liked Windance's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

* Type 3 Aug - Remove all type 3 focus and just bake the bonus right into the spells. * Augs - Make them all free to move.

Dec 31, 2023
  184. DeadRagarr posted a new thread.

Persona Spell book swap

Server: Test Name: Deadwizzy My wizard <level 121> and my necromancer persona <Level 1> have swapped spell books.

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 26, 2023
  185. DeadRagarr replied to the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

Need mount buff too.

Dec 12, 2023
  186. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Just because it didn't release with options doesn't mean you can't add value. All skills should be based on highest persona. Make...

Dec 9, 2023
  187. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Fixed

Dec 6, 2023
  188. DeadRagarr liked Haen's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional in-game assistance from GM Spoom in EverQuest, and I cannot express enough how...

Dec 6, 2023
  189. DeadRagarr replied to the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

Wow! It's heartening to read about your positive experience with GM Spoom in EverQuest. Your detailed account of their exceptional...

Dec 6, 2023
  190. DeadRagarr replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

This X1000. I figured I would try and get around it with dragon horde since I never use it anyway, but SURPRISE augmented gear can't...

Dec 5, 2023
  191. DeadRagarr liked Raymond's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

First Impression: Inventory space is going to be a huge issue they will need to address. Just making a SHM from my BRD main I had to find...

Dec 5, 2023
  192. DeadRagarr liked Wyndar's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Oh no, now he'll never get his epic

Dec 5, 2023