Darkhain's Recent Activity

1. Darkhain replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

If you're constantly over 95% of mana, you're doing something wrong. Aka spam rotation, use splash when needed.

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:29 AM
  2. Darkhain replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Not sure what you're even trying to talk about, but once again an ability that ONLY trigger each 18s for only 100k absorb for a huge amount...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  3. Darkhain replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

A 100k absorb + 66k each 18s is not gonna save you anytime in raid. Now you count in the cost of it, not worth using ever.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  4. Darkhain replied to the thread 2024, Make Paladins !.

No we don't need Paladin's version of the SK's one, we need something different. And what we need is first to fix all what we have....

Apr 14, 2024
  5. Darkhain liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 27, 2024
  6. Darkhain replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Wrong, all tanks goes hDEX, because the rest doesn't matter. You can try hAGI vs hDEX, you'll get the same result defensive wise, I've...

Mar 21, 2024
  7. Darkhain liked alanus's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

dps is way more important than healing after you have enough healing. over heals do nothing

Mar 1, 2024
  8. Darkhain liked Cadira's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

More dps in raids is always better. More healing outside of what your shaman and clerics are doing is almost entirely irrelevant.

Mar 1, 2024
  9. Darkhain liked Tuco's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I main changed to a Shadow Knight two expansion ago. The amount of group contribution a shadow knight gives is crazy. Their epic...

Mar 1, 2024
  10. Darkhain liked E'ci - Knight Errant's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

There are many persons who refrained (out of either a sense of principle or pride) from making accusations. However, Personas have...

Feb 23, 2024
  11. Darkhain liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerfs are never welcomed. However, even without twinning any of this: Shaman Spiritual Shower still does 3 waves of healing. Is on a...

Feb 15, 2024
  12. Darkhain liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Gee another nerf to paladins. Outstanding. You know, I agree, when I look at the state of tanks, I immediately zero in, not on the SK, but...

Feb 15, 2024
  13. Darkhain liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I need you to stop listening to the vocal few who have no idea how to play their class. The cost of Extended Rejuvenating Steel Focus...

Feb 15, 2024
  14. Darkhain liked Fintank's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

SK's must hate all those times they're taking so much damage without being able to target anything in order to heal. Happens so much,...

Feb 3, 2024
  15. Darkhain liked SteamFox's post in the thread Collectible Parser.

Hello, I have created a google sheet to parse this data and tell you which ones you are still missing. The sheet will tell you a list...

Jan 28, 2024
  16. Darkhain replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Pallies do have many issues, but they can work fine. But SK are OP, making pallies looks bad. Anyone saying Sk aren't OP, are delusional or...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Darkhain liked Maedhros's post in the thread QA In Progress Paladin Blessing of the faithful duration.

It appears as though on November 15th this ability got reduced in duration severely but I don't see any mention of it in patch notes. For...

Jan 15, 2024