Darkhain's Recent Activity

1. Darkhain replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

This version is out of date, use the beta version from the link in the first page.

Dec 27, 2020
  2. Darkhain replied to the thread Looking for more on Coirnav Late late night.

If you're playing after 7pm HKT (convert to your time zone), you can always join Eastern Coalition, that's our raid time on the week...

Dec 26, 2020
  3. Darkhain replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

In the Overview panel, Damage panel, you can't select more than 1 player in the list, shift or ctrl doesn't work. Pet issue, with...

Dec 20, 2020
  4. Darkhain replied to the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same CTD issues. The CTD we're experiencing only occurs when the are X (large) amounts a corpse in...

Dec 16, 2020
  5. Darkhain liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

Yea, at this point there is no reason for any of the core buffs (Aego, Symbol, Spell Haste, Ward/Cleric AC, Skin, Shaman Unity buffs,...

Dec 14, 2020
  6. Darkhain replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Thanks for the hard work Beimeith. I've found out, in the last version, we can no longer SHIFT/CTRL + select players, to send/copy...

Dec 14, 2020
  7. Darkhain liked corwin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Items not stacking.

Looted items are no longer stacking. I loot 4 Blue diamonds , each takes up its own bag slot. Same for non TS items.

Dec 11, 2020
  8. Darkhain replied to the thread Fixed Internally Items not stacking.

I heard people saying the same thing today.

Dec 11, 2020
  9. Darkhain replied to the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

We also had this bug since TBS launch on Coirnav ( Solteris raid), each time we had a wipe, people would randomly CTD without notice. And...

Nov 25, 2020
  10. Darkhain liked Kakashi77's post in the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

I'll provide a bit more insight to how it occurs for us during our raids on Coirnav. What we have noticed is when there are "a lot of...

Nov 25, 2020
  11. Darkhain replied to the thread Bard DPS on TLPs?.

Bards DPS comes with TSS, with Boastful Bellow. Other then that, they don't, they bring adps. And their massive AE song was nerfed to the...

Nov 20, 2020
  12. Darkhain replied to the thread Server select issues.

Coirnav server is lagging like hell (logging, zoning, chat, any interraction). As a aussie/asian guild, we can't raid... it's really a...

Nov 4, 2020