dank's Recent Activity

1. dank liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Thank you to the volunteer guides for Festival of Might..

I wanted to give a shout out and some appreciation to the volunteer guides who ran the Festival of Might event this year. A special...

Aug 1, 2021
  2. dank liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed Overseer - New agents don't show when listing All Rarities.

Doing conversion quests, I noticed that the newly added agents aren't showing in the agent list if the sort is set to "All Rarities". They...

Jul 21, 2021
  3. dank liked Dre.'s post in the thread SolA spear trap.

Pretty nasty trap in Solusek's Eye. Normally a lvl 30ish zone, the 30-point spear trap that is usually not dangerous (other than breaking...

Jul 21, 2021
  4. dank replied to the thread SolA spear trap.

I was unable to replicate this, after a few minutes of messing around. Not saying that someone else won't be able to replicate it; I just...

Jul 21, 2021
  5. dank liked Tatanka's post in the thread Autofollow problems.

That's exactly the opposite advice usually given to solve this problem. Conq above calls for setting it to 50 fps. I heard that a low...

Jul 16, 2021
  6. dank replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

I, also, would love to see this happen.

Jul 14, 2021
  7. dank liked Jhinx's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Is this possible? If not, why not? If so, is it to come? We were wanting to set up a guild that levels through content in era (or as...

Jul 14, 2021
  8. dank replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

Cool! Will the solution as implemented continue to work automatically in future server merges, or will it need to be remembered and...

Jul 7, 2021
  9. dank liked niente's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

It worked. [IMG]

Jul 7, 2021
  10. dank liked Jhinx's post in the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

On Fironia Vie, where a krono sells for 4,000,000plat (ish), it become rather difficult to see whether that array of zeros is 300k or 3...

Jun 29, 2021
  11. dank replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

I think it would be nice if things like this could be preserved through server merges, especially as more merges happen in the future.

Jun 28, 2021
  12. dank liked niente's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

For this, source world records are deleted - so Selo's plaques would be replaced full by the Povar ones in the upcoming merge. Edit: I...

Jun 28, 2021
  13. dank liked Benito's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

Thank you for the insight, Niente! It would be cool if there was a way to keep both (especially if a few more merges are planned) but...

Jun 28, 2021
  14. dank liked Benito's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

I wonder what happens to the Felwhite plaques on a server merge? I suspect the original server (the server that is not being merged into)...

Jun 28, 2021
  15. dank replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

I've wondered about this as well.

Jun 28, 2021
  16. dank liked Froglok's post in the thread Confirmed Beryl Ornaments.

If that's the case, all the more reason to keep "reminding" them. :)

Jun 17, 2021
  17. dank replied to the thread Confirmed Beryl Ornaments.

There are bug reports that have been "confirmed" since 2019, without being fixed. This status doesn't necessarily mean that a bug will...

Jun 17, 2021
  18. dank replied to the thread My achievement window is blank.

This issue, for me at least, resolved itself late last night/early this morning.

Jun 16, 2021
  19. dank replied to the thread My achievement window is blank.

I did. I am unable to even click on an achievement link sent from someone else. Well, rather, clicking on it does nothing at all....

Jun 15, 2021
  20. dank liked Captain Video's post in the thread My achievement window is blank.

On all toons on all servers. It does not even show the category icons on the left-hand column. Is this a back-end issue?

Jun 15, 2021
  21. dank replied to the thread My achievement window is blank.

This is happening to me as well. Zoning or camping doesn't seem to be fixing it. It's not happening to all of my characters. I have...

Jun 15, 2021
  22. dank liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

New Pride Familiars This year to celebrate Pride, look for new Pride-themed bunny familiars in the Marketplace (for 0 Daybreak Cash)....

Jun 6, 2021
  23. dank liked Szilent's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

Bunnies aren't support for folks that face actual problems. Bunnies are a reminder to folks that don't face those problems that support,...

Jun 6, 2021