Dalrek_MM's Recent Activity

1. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread Coin Conversion Suggestion.

Same here. Dont think people should be able to buy raid gear from converted group currency, but would love not having to farm group...

Jul 6, 2022
  2. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread ToL Raid: Oubliette - Overlapping Auras/Decals.

Avoiding the yellow grasp auras kinda suck when boss is doing knockback/shadowstep you into them after you ran away from it :-(

Jun 8, 2022
  3. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread Raid - Free the Goranga - Visual Aura 'bug'.

Not sure what the solution could be, but its still a problem when you stand in the shackles aura and have to spot where to run for the...

Jun 7, 2022
  4. Dalrek_MM liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Raid - Free the Goranga - Visual Aura 'bug'.

The main issue is the stacking of 2 very similarly colored auras, and the graphical issues EQ has with stacking auras in general. That's...

Jun 2, 2022
  5. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Agree with this. I think hiding behind walls was never intended from what we saw in beta. But its been so long now - is this change...

May 10, 2022
  6. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread What's the next xpac?.

I just asked my local seer Next: Luclin part 2 - release december 2022 no level increase xp zones: Twilight Sea Scarlet desert Mons Letalis...

May 2, 2022
  7. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread Lag on AB.

Its not a ping issue it seems. People reporting ping of for example 41ms, but is still 30 sec behind on emotes, cant see that the fight is...

Apr 28, 2022
  8. Dalrek_MM liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Warrior Discs not functioning.

Much as I enjoyed killing tanks tonight to reset their discs. WTB a patch. :)

Apr 24, 2022
  9. Dalrek_MM liked Yinla's post in the thread Anniversary reward suggestions.

Corruption cure clicky! We have disease and poison, corruption would be a nice addition to the clicky family.

Mar 21, 2022
  10. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread Anniversary Raid Question.

adding to this list: Eldest Spiritist's Greaves Sathir Staff of Leadership Pulsating Green Stone Amulet Sathirs Ring of Eternal Life...

Mar 21, 2022
  11. Dalrek_MM replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Was actually camping human reductionizer in mecha guardian when someone told me to just do this instead. But it doesnt seem to be live...

Mar 21, 2022