daBlubb's Recent Activity

1. daBlubb replied to the thread The Search for the Ultimate Story.

I had the same problem and made a petition, with exact steps, what and why things are happening. The answer was: Sorry, we cannot help......

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:16 AM
  2. daBlubb liked Thren's post in the thread Imagine this. . . ..

While, I dont agree with the OP on his suggestion, calling out his PC as garbage, is not quite fair, there have been plenty of...

Apr 15, 2024
  3. daBlubb replied to the thread Multi crashes during Artisan and the Druid raid tonight on AB.

Perhaps something like that. I saw the first purple auras all around us and then EQ was closed before i could move to a safe spot. No...

Apr 8, 2024
  4. daBlubb replied to the thread Persona wishlist.

In my eyes, the whole systems could use an overhaul to make personas beeing fun. In other games classes have a main stat. Example: Warrior...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. daBlubb liked Fanra's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Just to mention, that when this happens to our party, there are several different races (Halfling, Dark Elf, Erudite, Barbarian, Human)...

Mar 12, 2024
  6. daBlubb liked minimind's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This happens to me most predictably in the dugout area the three goblins spawn in the Pal`Omen mission: Final Fugue. I've had it happen...

Mar 12, 2024
  7. daBlubb replied to the thread slot 5 bandolier.

I also got the coins with my main char to buy a second set, but some people got a real life and dont want to do the same mission 300...

Mar 11, 2024
  8. daBlubb liked Barbwarrior's post in the thread slot 5 bandolier.

could something be added so we can change slot 5s instant so we can farm more than one set ?)

Mar 11, 2024
  9. daBlubb liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Using the window key to get to desktop no longer works. From both windowed and full screen window key and D just alternate between EQ...

Mar 5, 2024
  10. daBlubb replied to the thread Not A Bug, But....

If we realy need a plat sink and dont get it done via AAs, we could get another Tab in inventory for spell/disc upgrades. Buy a 3% DD...

Feb 27, 2024
  11. daBlubb liked Fenthen's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

With a potential 5 times for each type 3 aug you choose to use. expansion release, putting in old raid gear new expansion t1 raid gear...

Feb 27, 2024
  12. daBlubb liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

The only needed change for type 3 augs is to get rid of them entirely.

Feb 27, 2024
  13. daBlubb liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

I'd love to see an end to the type 3s for multiple reasons.

Feb 27, 2024
  14. daBlubb replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

While i agree on the initial post, i wonder what you all think about the remote heals? (remote sunbolt, ecliptic winds) They are not...

Feb 23, 2024
  15. daBlubb liked Gnomie's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I know this has probably been mentioned before, but I would like to make a formal request to remove the screen shake effect from all...

Jan 29, 2024
  16. daBlubb liked Inagaki's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Whenever Alt Tab loses its function in Full Screen mode after a patch, the game becomes unplayable to a large population of players. This...

Jan 29, 2024
  17. daBlubb replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I run everquest on 5 W10Pro PCs. Windows and EQ have the same resolution. It doesnt matter if i use Fullscreen or Windowed Mode. I cannot...

Jan 23, 2024
  18. daBlubb liked Fanra's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Sigh. "It works fine for me therefore it should work fine for everyone" - Yes, because everyone who plays EQ has your exact hardware....

Jan 22, 2024
  19. daBlubb liked Marton's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Mission drop = a really bad system. A lot of people are/soon will be done with: - paragon - champion - challenger - hunter - grinding for...

Dec 19, 2023
  20. daBlubb liked Allayna's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Would make sense to make timber drop from the lumberjacks in TF as well.

Dec 19, 2023
  21. daBlubb liked Marton's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

I would much prefer to quest for the neck. Same way we quested for RZ earring.

Dec 19, 2023
  22. daBlubb liked Tuco's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

RZ earring nailed it in a lot of ways, not the least of which is that it's trivial to get the first step in. All chase items should be the...

Dec 19, 2023
  23. daBlubb liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 11, 2023