daBlubb's Recent Activity

1. daBlubb replied to the thread SVERAG HUNTER CONCERNS.

On AB Bolvark are in charge for at least two weeks. Didnt check the zone right after patch. Seems broken :(

Jun 7, 2021
  2. daBlubb replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

Finally got all 3. After 24h of camping and nothing spawned i went upstairs and saw that one of he maze trials was active. I finished...

May 31, 2021
  3. daBlubb replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

May 29, 2021
  4. daBlubb replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

Iam trying to get Ice to spawn in the basement for at least 6 hours now and it doesnt spawn. There is a picture of it on allakhazam,...

May 29, 2021
  5. daBlubb replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/hunter-of-meldraths-majestic-mansion.275289/#post-4030716 Oldbones: Can...

May 27, 2021
  6. daBlubb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mob missing Goru`kar Hunter.

I think its the same with Vegalak (Hunter of Vergalid Mines) Blackwolf (Hunter of Direwind Cliffs) Direwing (Hunter of Direwind Cliffs)

May 22, 2021
  7. daBlubb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Antonius Bayle Server Problems.

This could be possible. Germany, Telekom here.

Mar 11, 2021
  8. daBlubb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Antonius Bayle Server Problems.

Hello Skuz, thanks for your advices. I forgot to say, that i box on 4 PCs, it suddenly happens on all of them. Could be a problem with...

Mar 11, 2021
  9. daBlubb posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Antonius Bayle Server Problems

Hi, it seems our server has massive problems. People in the guild report: Overseer conversations timer is now 40 mins instead of 15?...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 11, 2021