Cyphren's Recent Activity

1. Cyphren liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  2. Cyphren liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 26, 2024
  3. Cyphren replied to the thread Considering a Rogue..

EverQuest has really long months.

Feb 23, 2024
  4. Cyphren liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 9, 2024
  5. Cyphren liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Jan 21, 2024
  6. Cyphren liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Then they need to fix the lighting and tinting in items. ToV looked far better without a helm than with, the glare on white coloured...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Cyphren liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Two questions related to the Personal Tradeskill Depot: Is there any chance that we could have the TS tools like Smithy Hammers, Needles,...

Jan 13, 2024
  8. Cyphren liked Lisard's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Q: Would you be willing to play through 1 zone of Laurion's song's group progression (partisans and mercenaries) as a group of 6 employees,...

Jan 13, 2024
  9. Cyphren liked Fintank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans for specific class tuning to ever return? This is a type of need that applies to all classes, but I am specifically...

Jan 13, 2024
  10. Cyphren liked Yinla's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

So much I'd like to ask! 1. Can we get a feedback/suggestion/request forum please? Currently you can open any forum and find someone...

Jan 13, 2024
  11. Cyphren liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 13, 2024
  12. Cyphren liked Xyza's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not...

Jan 13, 2024
  13. Cyphren liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 13, 2024
  14. Cyphren liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 13, 2024
  15. Cyphren liked Caisy's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a plan in place to do a deep dive on the Ranger class? We're seeing many changes to bring melee up to caster levels and that's...

Jan 13, 2024
  16. Cyphren liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 13, 2024
  17. Cyphren liked Cassiera's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

What steps are planned for this year re: addressing raid lag? Thank you for taking questions!

Jan 13, 2024
  18. Cyphren liked Brickhaus's post in the thread GM title.

This is players helping players. Fellow players cannot do anything. If you remember which guide gave you the title (the Mighty was given...

Jan 13, 2024
  19. Cyphren replied to the thread GM title.

It is NOT a title. It is a specialized surname and if you /surname you will lose it. Doing this is the best shot of getting it back.

Jan 13, 2024
  20. Cyphren liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

All paladin type 3 LS augs are in the same lore group and cannot equip more than 1 total. It says correct lore groups on item inspection,...

Dec 12, 2023
  21. Cyphren liked douxreve's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Using my Spirit of the lost clicky, i was doing ground collectible. 1 time on 2 clickies, my item made me go to -1396, -1265, -82 lication....

Dec 12, 2023
  22. Cyphren liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 12, 2023
  23. Cyphren liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 8, 2023
  24. Cyphren liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 7, 2023
  25. Cyphren liked Lisard's post in the thread Fixed Internally Malaise / Wind of Malaise.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 16:17:59 2023 Character: Level 121 Shaman (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge Location: -619.22, 1006.82,...

Dec 6, 2023
  26. Cyphren liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  27. Cyphren liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Logging into the game I accidently clicked Reset UI to Default when logging in an alt. The trigger bar to click this option on logging in...

Nov 12, 2023