cygnet's Recent Activity

1. cygnet liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  2. cygnet liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

They logged in to the forums finally, and confirmed this one! Now to wait until January.. or February... or July. It's like Bugs...

Dec 12, 2023
  3. cygnet liked Conq's post in the thread Mercenary of Hero's Forge not updating.

Alien, Your boss texted me. He said, and I quote, "More work, less EQ!" Conq

Dec 12, 2023
  4. cygnet liked ddraigoch's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

This mechanic works just fine in Sewers of Nihilia...kill 20 mobs, the names (or their PH) pop. Don't know why Dranik can't work the same...

Dec 12, 2023
  5. cygnet liked Sevenless's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Luckily came across this post. I have embarked on a journey trying to complete all /ach in the game. Spent 20+ hours on this over a few...

Dec 12, 2023
  6. cygnet liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Yep its is every zone where you had to kill X amount before named would spawn.

Dec 12, 2023
  7. cygnet liked ddraigoch's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

This problem is likely also in Sewers and Catacombs, although I haven't specifically checked, myself. Can anyone confirm?

Dec 12, 2023
  8. cygnet liked Venid's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Can we please get this fixed so we can complete this achievement.

Dec 12, 2023
  9. cygnet liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Another rare bonus and this is still broken.

Dec 12, 2023
  10. cygnet liked Monchfur's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

This bug has a lot of dust on it. Why not just revert the instanced zones to repop like they did before?

Dec 12, 2023
  11. cygnet liked Nenton's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Could be because they aren't completely up to date on expansions from 18 years ago and that's why they're asking for more detailed...

Dec 12, 2023
  12. cygnet liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Looks like QA in progress. It's not game-breaking so likely going to be a while. :(

Dec 12, 2023
  13. cygnet liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Are there specific named mobs you are expecting to encounter that you aren't?

Dec 12, 2023
  14. cygnet liked Nenton's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Dranik's Hollows A (Watering Hole) - Discordling Hollower and Girplan Pathmaker Dranik's Hollows B (Fire Pit) - Kyv Bowkeeper and Ukun...

Dec 12, 2023
  15. cygnet liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Raltathor, look into Dranik Hollows named please. Three instances off of Dranik's Scar given by Grand Historian Gersh. Each mission has 2...

Dec 12, 2023
  16. cygnet liked Xslia's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

I'm on Tunare, and I'm having the same issue. This afternoon at 4pm ET, I'm using my "Spirit of the Lost" and it's sending me to one of...

Dec 12, 2023
  17. cygnet liked Fandiien's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

There are multiple collectables underground in Timorous Falls. Loc. -1396.42, -1265.32, -92.39. Please fix.

Dec 12, 2023
  18. cygnet liked Littletroll's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

My clicky takes me to -1397.58, -1265.02, -91.78. over and over again. Sigh, prob under world. Hope they fix it. This is in Timourous...

Dec 12, 2023
  19. cygnet liked Elsewhen's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Server: FV A collect item is out of bounds at: P 1266.6699, 1396.6399, -91.7400, 240, 0, 0, 3, error Collect is now migrating to there...

Dec 12, 2023
  20. cygnet liked Elsewhen's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Over a 2 hour period, 3 drink recipes and a lot of reports. This does not look right at all. P 1266.6698, 1396.6399, -91.7400, 240, 0,...

Dec 12, 2023
  21. cygnet liked Goratoar's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Yes, the spawn that is under the world is a drink recipe. I assume by now on most servers every single spawn is at this location under the...

Dec 12, 2023
  22. cygnet liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Yeah, if every shiny in that zone (or any other zones that have spawn points under/in geometry) isn't piled up in that spot by now,...

Dec 12, 2023
  23. cygnet liked Pindail_Ranger's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Dec 09 11:18:49 2023 Character: Level 122 Ranger (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location:...

Dec 12, 2023
  24. cygnet liked Crystilla's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Dec 09 14:14:25 2023 Character: Level 121 Druid (Alternate) Zone: Timorous Falls Location:...

Dec 12, 2023
  25. cygnet liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Your mom's for sale on Xegony!

Dec 12, 2023