Crystilla's Recent Activity

1. Crystilla replied to the thread QoL Request: Armor Dye Reset.

This has always been an area of interest for me but in a different way. I have been playing since 2001 and have never dyed Crystilla's...

Jul 30, 2021
  2. Crystilla replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

You know me :) I don't raid at all anymore and am just a solo/group cleric (grouping more with hubby than guildies due to the old...

Jun 25, 2021
  3. Crystilla replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

May have already been mentioned - but I've seen a difference between 'bot' and 'box'. 'bot' - I've usually seen here to mean a...

Jun 13, 2021
  4. Crystilla replied to the thread Gen Con, RL Guild Meet-Up, September 2021.

Another soul I appreciate. Fading, would love to see you again but something of this magnitude of people I'm not quite ready to trust...

Jun 13, 2021
  5. Crystilla replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Confession is good for the soul! Plus, we do know Absor and others on the staff represent what this demographic is. :)

Jun 13, 2021
  6. Crystilla replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Welcome aboard!

Jun 10, 2021
  7. Crystilla replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

While I'm in a raiding guild, I haven't been able to raid much in the last 1+ years and some of the "advancements" made in raids +...

Jun 7, 2021