Crystilla's Recent Activity

1. Crystilla liked Daedly's post in the thread /Tar command Issue.

It's the Daily Double!

Jul 16, 2020
  2. Crystilla liked Tanise's post in the thread /Tar command Issue.

I'll take reasons I don't name my toons the same for 200 Alec.

Jul 16, 2020
  3. Crystilla liked Yinla's post in the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

I tend to do them by set so I do upto 8 at a time, depending on how many I'm missing from a set. I just wish I could set the size of...

Jul 16, 2020
  4. Crystilla replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

At least you only have to open up one 'inspect' (and then just click that reward button 10 times) versus having to "inspect" 10...

Jul 16, 2020
  5. Crystilla replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

If you don't know this, here's a tip. I am now done with all collectibles I can obtain through Overseer so had some experience with this....

Jul 15, 2020
  6. Crystilla replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

One suggestion, if you have space on a 2nd account and an open heroic slot, make a mage and heroic it. Then ask someone to bring you to the...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. Crystilla replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

FYI, on the first floor (unless they changed it), you have to kill different mobs. You're correct that only one mob on the floor has the...

Jun 25, 2020
  8. Crystilla replied to the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

It really comes down to preference. The Artisan's Prize earring (3000 HP/Mana, give or take) is an augment that will be quite some time...

Jun 22, 2020
  9. Crystilla replied to the thread Overseer elite rares.

Just for fun I tracked what purple, blue and green ones my husband and I have (and my box account). I do have Avatar of Brell, only...

Jun 8, 2020
  10. Crystilla replied to the thread Everquest RP.

Outside of the FV server (which I believe has had roleplaying the longest in terms of longevity), around 2004ish it seemed to loose a lot...

Jun 7, 2020
  11. Crystilla replied to the thread Cleric Promised Interposition working as intended?.

Anyone whose using promised as a 'spam' heal definitely does not understand how the spell works or how best to use it (as posted above). I...

May 28, 2020
  12. Crystilla replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

Tossing a request in here (can't remember if I did on my UI post or not) - anyone have the "target's target's target" window piece that can...

May 27, 2020
  13. Crystilla replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

First of all, Drakah, yours was the first, second and 3rd custom UI I ever used (and I'm almost at 19 years played) - so thank you for the...

May 10, 2020
  14. Crystilla replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Thank you!

May 9, 2020
  15. Crystilla liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Updated Cleric triggers

May 4, 2020
  16. Crystilla replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Congrats again Fading!!!

May 1, 2020
  17. Crystilla replied to the thread Cleric last played in 2003... seeking advice.

If you were higher than 85 there can be a downside (as it overwrites spell ranks I believe; been a while since I used it on a higher char),...

Apr 30, 2020
  18. Crystilla replied to the thread Cleric last played in 2003... seeking advice.

You didn't immediately ask this question but here are a few tips as you start. Maps now show you how to get to each zone. When you open...

Apr 30, 2020
  19. Crystilla replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Hi. Curious if there is an updated cleric version you, or anyone else might have? Just installed Gina and my class folder is...

Apr 25, 2020
  20. Crystilla liked Herodotus's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

As long as it includes lots of undead, I am in for almost anything except water zones.

Apr 24, 2020
  21. Crystilla liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EQ Show - Episode 8 is now live! Interview with JChan, EQ2 devs.

Hello everyone! In case you missed it, I posted my interview with JChan, the EQ2 devs and more in the latest episode. [media] There...

Apr 24, 2020
  22. Crystilla replied to the thread Advancing in Overseer.

My husband had noticed the greens were separated by rank 3 and 2's but we never made a connection to any iconic tag or not.

Apr 23, 2020
  23. Crystilla liked Sokki's post in the thread Advancing in Overseer.

An easy way to tell them apart is their job level. If they have say Artisan 3 it's probably Iconic, if they only have Artisan 2 it's not...

Apr 23, 2020
  24. Crystilla replied to the thread Advancing in Overseer.

I'll have to look at that. I have NOT noticed that!

Apr 23, 2020
  25. Crystilla replied to the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

I was lucky enough (with 2 accounts) to finish off 5 expansions of collections on me before the patch change. And I still spent 500k or so...

Apr 21, 2020
  26. Crystilla replied to the thread Advancing in Overseer.

You can get character experience, mercenary experience, tradeskill items, ornamentation and collections as rewards (and critical success...

Apr 21, 2020
  27. Crystilla replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Err, hun, you do realize it's not as easy as walking over to someone's desk these days? As community manager, he forwards the issues...

Apr 16, 2020
  28. Crystilla replied to the thread Druids and Group Curse Cures.

Can I tease you back and say "say what"? Druids are one of the 3 priest classes. :)

Apr 15, 2020
  29. Crystilla replied to the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

As a group cleric now since I no longer raid (and only have 2-3 expansion old boots for the little spell haste it still adds,...

Apr 12, 2020
  30. Crystilla replied to the thread Which healer would you recommend.

When I trio with my husband (mage) and one of our boxes (ranger or enchanter-who doesn't know how to AE mez FYI), as a cleric, we do have a...

Apr 12, 2020
  31. Crystilla liked Cadira's post in the thread 2 patches one week..... double exp to follow? :D.

F that, double rares!

Feb 14, 2020