Critt's Recent Activity

1. Critt replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Definitely love that it's a Kunark start!!!

Apr 7, 2024
  2. Critt replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I don't think you know what a Strawman argument is, it wasn't an argument it was me sharing a fact and an opinion, I'll leave it up...

Apr 7, 2024
  3. Critt liked Kahna's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

1.) Nothing is special about any EQ loot. It is all easy to get and there are a plethora of guilds out there to match ever raider's...

Apr 6, 2024
  4. Critt replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Clearly the majority of players didn’t like it… I am not a krono lord just a player who actually likes EverQuest and FTE is definitely...

Apr 5, 2024
  5. Critt posted a new thread.

2024 TLP Question

Did anyone see anything about Personas and if they are going to be available on these new servers?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 4, 2024
  6. Critt liked Ruiner's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Kunark launch + mischief rules is what people have been asking for. They didn't miss the mark. Good ruleset.

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Critt liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Confirmed in the producers letter thread from Angelia

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Critt replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm excited for a Kunark start, level 60 cap, epics, and more raid targets....

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Critt liked Protocol's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

[IMG] TL;DR Discord: https://discord.gg/Faceless25th Loot Policy: Open-Bid DKP + Optional Plat Raids Requirements: 0% RA required! About...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Critt replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'll be rolling here.... thank Inny they didn't saddle us with FTE or anything else lame!!

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Critt replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

I posted that in this thread by mistake but I will say this in response to you, I agree theses changes do make it not the game for me.. I...

Mar 29, 2024
  12. Critt replied to the thread Personas Debate.

I’m sure that I am in the minority here but I don’t care for the personas thing… If I wanted to multiclass I’d play FFXIV they do it better...

Mar 29, 2024
  13. Critt replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Sorry wrong thread

Mar 29, 2024
  14. Critt replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

are Personas part of an expansion you have to buy?

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Critt replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Could be fun, if the epic was a weakened version and there was a quest line to grow it’s power over time

Mar 21, 2024
  16. Critt liked Demetri's post in the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

My first idea would be to spread it over it's entire original zone or similar, so... no, it would be more mobs, far more - but it would...

Mar 11, 2024
  17. Critt replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

By smaller tables do you mean fewer mobs dropping the same loot?? That kind of sounds like it would be easier to monopolize…

Mar 10, 2024
  18. Critt replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

that's ok, I know it's why I leave a server and I know many of the people that I have played with over the years leave for the same...

Mar 9, 2024
  19. Critt replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

just a guess but maybe because they enjoy the early game better? I mean that's why most people leave the servers as they get older...

Mar 9, 2024
  20. Critt liked Superbilly's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I remember competing for a camp in Lower Guk back in the day to help a friend with a rogue quest. We got trained by accident but...

Mar 8, 2024
  21. Critt liked Azzlann's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We all have epic memories like that, Ill never forget some of the hairy situations I've been in with guildies or friends.

Mar 8, 2024
  22. Critt replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

One of my favorite memories in EQ was being deep down in Chardok in a great group slaying everything and another group decided to try and...

Mar 8, 2024
  23. Critt liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

Competition has always been a huge part of EQ. FTE causes more problems than it solves.

Mar 7, 2024
  24. Critt liked Kahna's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

You are venturing a smidge into tin foil hat territory but trading a krono for a PL isn't against the EULA. Zone disruption would be,...

Mar 2, 2024
  25. Critt replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

Just curious why you think it would kill RMT? People have been selling loot rights for 20+ years, in POP you see them spamming general...

Feb 29, 2024
  26. Critt liked GnomeGnomeGnome's post in the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

It is admirable that people are so defensive of Mischief. But Mischief is a long way into its life span. Players must be level 90 or...

Feb 29, 2024
  27. Critt replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

first two weeks of a new server are super fun and fast paced.

Feb 29, 2024
  28. Critt replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

you don't have to be an insider to see how they have always operated... not sure you know what a fact is since nothing you said was...

Feb 27, 2024
  29. Critt replied to the thread New tlp please.

One of the better ideas I've seen, I'd play on a server like this.

Feb 23, 2024
  30. Critt replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

yeah, you could make that case .... if you are unfamiliar with this games devs

Feb 23, 2024
  31. Critt replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

unfortunately DBG and now DPG have no concept of marketing or building excitement.... Or they are just so terrified that their idea is so...

Feb 22, 2024
  32. Critt liked Yinla's post in the thread New server(s).

If this is the case, I will NEVER play on a new TLP server, FTE is one step too far away from the orignal game for me. Other than 1...

Feb 14, 2024
  33. Critt replied to the thread New server(s).

This is your opinion and what YOU and others on that server enjoy.... However in my experience games with FTE like WOW are just as...

Feb 13, 2024
  34. Critt replied to the thread New server(s).

You said all this last year, your posts in favor of FTE and Oakwynd are your opinion but they don’t change mine. FTE is on Oakwynd, I...

Feb 12, 2024
  35. Critt replied to the thread New server(s).

You have an FTE server, we wouldn’t want to draw people away from a popular server by repeating gimmicks… wasn’t that what everyone kept...

Feb 12, 2024
  36. Critt replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

I truly hope this isn’t the case, I didn’t play on Oakwynd because of FTE, and I won’t play the 25th anniversary server if it has FTE…

Feb 1, 2024
  37. Critt replied to the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

Would be awesome if they would at least give us a teaser…..

Jan 10, 2024
  38. Critt liked Moof's post in the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

/sigh. Can we please stop being apologists for the team that produce EQ? I refuse to accept that this TLP not working as intended is OK,...

Dec 13, 2023
  39. Critt replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

They will never go back to no AOC, it forces kids to compete and we can't have that!

Dec 12, 2023
  40. Critt replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

Sorry, all i see in this is you saying it's ok to have poor customer service ..... I already said I agree that technically the...

Dec 12, 2023
  41. Critt liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Blast, you've always seemed really mellow about RB. Shy, even. Unnecessarily so, as using it has been great. Not only is it better...

Dec 12, 2023
  42. Critt liked Blastoff's post in the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Bidding out 500 items at once with no lag felt good.

Dec 12, 2023
  43. Critt replied to the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

That must have been some bug....... what a rip!

Dec 12, 2023
  44. Critt replied to the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

holy smokes krono are that much in luclin??? That's crazy!

Dec 12, 2023
  45. Critt replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

One of the main problems I find with games is usually because there are always people willing to accept a subpar product/service.... Sure...

Dec 12, 2023
  46. Critt replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

Considering the lack luster server ideas for the past 2 years, I doubt very much they will need 2 servers.. Unless by some miracle they...

Dec 12, 2023
  47. Critt liked jiggity801's post in the thread Personas: Let us "absorb" existing alts into personas and we'll buy the new expac..

Even if this basic functionality existed, people wouldn't use it. You don't get an experience bonus for leveling max level - Might as well...

Dec 9, 2023
  48. Critt liked Yinla's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

This is your view. Oakwynd is already down to being a medium population server while mischief is still high. There are a lot who don't...

Dec 9, 2023
  49. Critt liked FranktheBank's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

The bar is on the floor and darkpaw was like "go get the shovels"

Nov 30, 2023
  50. Critt liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

[IMG] The Bar

Nov 30, 2023
  51. Critt liked coltongrundy's post in the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

It would be crazy if a pure DPS class like rogue could actually compete against monks

Nov 30, 2023
  52. Critt liked Yinla's post in the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

Most of the Wizzy changes coming with LS will effect TLPs. 2. Crit rate is now 60% from 53%. The increase starts in CoTF so good for TLP....

Nov 29, 2023
  53. Critt replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I find it interesting that people are still shocked when this type of thing happens, I mean literally nearly every TLP has run into a plat...

Nov 27, 2023
  54. Critt liked FranktheBank's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Your understanding of a TLP economy is incredibly bad. Plat becoming nearly useless is so negatively impactful, that I don't even know...

Nov 25, 2023
  55. Critt liked FranktheBank's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

It's wild to me that someone would publicly post something that says, "I have no idea how this or any other mmo work" Economies are...

Nov 25, 2023
  56. Critt liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

The economy was actually a fairly engaging and lively part of EQ's lifecycle in the earlier eras, with Luclin being near the peak with...

Nov 25, 2023
  57. Critt liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Every 8 to 12 weeks value of items DONT converge to zero. Seriously, where do these odd ideas originate???

Nov 25, 2023
  58. Critt replied to the thread Hey now.

Best comment I've seen on these boards in a LONG time lol

Nov 16, 2023
  59. Critt liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Hey now.

Darkpaw is allergic to making money.

Nov 16, 2023