Crayon123's Recent Activity

1. Crayon123 liked Gemini Syringes's post in the thread Dear Disappointed Players on Agnarr/Coirnav.

I am seriously considering a switch to LJ or RF as I'm plodding along through Coirnav's mind-numbing experience rate. I just worry about...

Apr 12, 2018
  2. Crayon123 replied to the thread Dear Disappointed Players on Agnarr/Coirnav.

Considering Ragefire or Lockjaw myself, kinda over the true box thing at this point. Seems most everyone has 2 or 3 boxes anyways, more of...

Apr 12, 2018
  3. Crayon123 liked Boosi's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

I quit because it was slow as hell and not unique at all. Desperate tbh.

Apr 10, 2018
  4. Crayon123 liked eqzekisdead's post in the thread Incorrect platinum reimbursement.

lol

Apr 10, 2018
  5. Crayon123 liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Incorrect platinum reimbursement.

+1 for Agnarr. POP launches in under a few weeks.

Apr 10, 2018
  6. Crayon123 replied to the thread Incorrect platinum reimbursement.

This server gets funnier by the day, just hilarious.

Apr 10, 2018
  7. Crayon123 liked Dythan's post in the thread Incorrect platinum reimbursement.

#wipeitclean2018

Apr 10, 2018
  8. Crayon123 replied to the thread Dear Disappointed Players on Agnarr/Coirnav.

Me? :)

Apr 10, 2018
  9. Crayon123 replied to the thread Dear Disappointed Players on Agnarr/Coirnav.

LJ still isn't at OoW after all this time? Wow...

Apr 10, 2018
  10. Crayon123 replied to the thread [Coirnav] - 135 days until Velious - QoL request.

Shouldn't need to worry about this, will be dead by Velious.

Apr 9, 2018
  11. Crayon123 liked tankNspank's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

Hell no, I would still pop that exp pot on alts :)

Apr 9, 2018
  12. Crayon123 liked Lantherion's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

FV ruleset Agnarr exp rate Phinny progression Daybreak is smart tho because if they ever released this server i would never leave it,...

Apr 9, 2018
  13. Crayon123 liked Risiko's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

It tells me that fewer people are coming to Coirnav which means fewer people are selling Krono to get the initial boost in plat....

Apr 9, 2018
  14. Crayon123 liked tankNspank's post in the thread Exp in instances nerfed?.

Might be easier just to give the whole community the middle finger that points towards another game.

Apr 9, 2018
  15. Crayon123 liked Rhodz's post in the thread Exp in instances nerfed?.

So glad I stopped paying for this absue

Apr 9, 2018
  16. Crayon123 liked Communist Puppy's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

Problem is Phinigel is the only server where the ruleset will really keep players past pop. The vast majority of the people who wanted...

Apr 9, 2018
  17. Crayon123 liked Lantherion's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

Nice post.

Apr 9, 2018
  18. Crayon123 liked Niskin's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

If DBG is unhappy with this launch--and we don't know if they are--then I would imagine they are saying the same thing. And while...

Apr 9, 2018
  19. Crayon123 liked Fepyy's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

yea this server is donezoo SEE YA

Apr 8, 2018
  20. Crayon123 liked Thewiz's post in the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

Letting my 4 expire. Will consider the next TLP. I hope it is soon. Coirnav really let me down. Thanks DBG.

Apr 8, 2018
  21. Crayon123 replied to the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

That's my biggest heartbreak. I'm over the fact that Coirnav was a subpar cash grab, I'm just disappointed we'll probably have to...

Apr 8, 2018
  22. Crayon123 replied to the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

Feel bad for the people wasting so much personal time and energy on this server, its population is going to drop so fast compared to...

Apr 8, 2018
  23. Crayon123 liked Llanos's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

Just hit cancel. Might check out the next one.

Apr 8, 2018
  24. Crayon123 liked Candystore's post in the thread State of Agnarr vs Live (Not a Corinav xp complaint post).

If you're just going to solo, live servers are way more accessible, and by extension more fun. You start out on Crescent which is an...

Apr 8, 2018
  25. Crayon123 liked Turinbar's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

I can't play on this server anymore. I have a main that won't see lvl cap till kunark hits.. I can't see playing an alt and leveling to 60...

Apr 8, 2018
  26. Crayon123 liked TimeBreak's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

This ^^^^^ I have no ill will towards anyone that enjoys Coirnav and will continue to play on it, I just want DBG to know that for...

Apr 8, 2018
  27. Crayon123 liked Bandzamakeherdance's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

I like to give things a try before making comment on them. I didn't play on phinny. I skipped it as I was busy on LJ at the time....

Apr 8, 2018
  28. Crayon123 liked Pyxis's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

Maybe they make all of their money the first month of the new server anyway? bags, run/regen/xp potions etc. I wonder what incentive they...

Apr 8, 2018
  29. Crayon123 liked Turinbar's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

I'll reactivate my account when a better TLP launches.

Apr 8, 2018
  30. Crayon123 liked Fepyy's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

yea quittin coirnav was the smartest thing i did

Apr 8, 2018
  31. Crayon123 replied to the thread Account Lapse Numbers in 9 Days.

My 4 are expiring, no plans to play on Coirnav again, worst TLP to date.

Apr 8, 2018
  32. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav server not full.

Actually not true, its about the same XP values as 1-50 combined with a smaller number of highly contested zones to get said XP....

Apr 7, 2018
  33. Crayon123 liked TimeBreak's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

The grind from 50-60 is roughly the same as the grind from 1-50, then add in the nightmare that is VP keying with contested mobs and...

Apr 7, 2018
  34. Crayon123 liked Stagentti's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

Considering how long it is until GoD unlocks...will dry up by then.

Apr 7, 2018
  35. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav server not full.

50-60 Coirnav XP grind and VP key camping burns a lot of people out, especially if/when they have to do it for their boxes. It's...

Apr 7, 2018
  36. Crayon123 liked superman's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

pretty much me here, Left ragefire and went to phinny for instanced raids. Left phinny and went to agnarr cuz I ended up hating the...

Apr 7, 2018
  37. Crayon123 liked Lantherion's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

Difference is that phinny was the first of its kind and not a rehash server, coirnav will lose a LOT of people when kunark launches.

Apr 7, 2018
  38. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav server not full.

It won't even make it to GoD for the next XP rate increase, you must be new here.

Apr 6, 2018
  39. Crayon123 liked Arrk's post in the thread Coirnav server not full.

Phinny struck a cord with people who were on RF/LJ and didnt have instanced raids.... Agnarr struck a cord with people who wanted faster...

Apr 6, 2018
  40. Crayon123 replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Make big brother happy and buy some more XP pots.

Apr 5, 2018
  41. Crayon123 replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Kunark*

Apr 5, 2018
  42. Crayon123 replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Disagree. Already did.

Apr 5, 2018
  43. Crayon123 liked Sanido's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

EXPERIENCE RATES ARE TOO SLOW WITHOUT BONUS!! It was nice and manageable with bonus, after it is just too much grinding for this, I just...

Apr 5, 2018
  44. Crayon123 liked Sanido's post in the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

EXPERIENCE RATES ARE TOO SLOW!!!!! I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO SIGN UP FOR GRINDING FOREVER AGAIN!

Apr 5, 2018
  45. Crayon123 liked Lantherion's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

Quote from Roxxlyy in another thread "Coirnav uses the adjusted Phinny XP rate, so the "bump" is already included. As far as I know,...

Apr 5, 2018
  46. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav server not full.

Week 3, take a look at Coirnav's starter zones now that the bonus is gone. (spoiler: we're right)

Apr 5, 2018
  47. Crayon123 replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Kunark is going to be slow as molasses to level, if you think its bad now, good luck.

Apr 5, 2018
  48. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav server not full.

All I can say is good luck in Kunark! I'll engrave the tombstone ahead of time for ya.

Apr 4, 2018
  49. Crayon123 liked Zansobar's post in the thread Why do people want 'FV Ruleset'?.

With No Drop loot tradeable, the supply of good loot will increase which will decrease the cost per item. People will be able to gear up...

Apr 3, 2018
  50. Crayon123 liked Guzzle's post in the thread Why do people want 'FV Ruleset'?.

All these people freaking out about kronos... the item market would have so much more available from instanced raiding that it would bottom...

Apr 3, 2018
  51. Crayon123 liked Atomos's post in the thread Why do people want 'FV Ruleset'?.

I think after nearly 20 years of EQ, people are just looking for a different way to play the game the next time they start over for the...

Apr 3, 2018
  52. Crayon123 liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Why do people want 'FV Ruleset'?.

something unique to add to server longevity and population gives non-raiders something to do if you've exhausted group activity, can farm...

Apr 3, 2018
  53. Crayon123 replied to the thread Why do people want 'FV Ruleset'?.

Actually a good thread and I agree with many of the points made. Important to note that the Krono argument is relatively pointless, if...

Apr 3, 2018
  54. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav server not full.

I love being able to say that "I told you so" - but I'll refrain from being overly obnoxious. Glad I quit on Day 2 when I realized it was...

Apr 2, 2018
  55. Crayon123 liked Wiff's post in the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Just adding my voice to the "too slow" chorus. I hit 18 on my warrior and petered out. The xp is (barely) tolerable now, but knowing the...

Mar 28, 2018
  56. Crayon123 replied to the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Come on man, you know how this goes if you've ever played on any other TLP's before, don't make Coirnav into something it isn't. It is...

Mar 28, 2018
  57. Crayon123 replied to the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

I think many people have been pretty clear that they want Agnarr experience levels. This isn't a mystery.

Mar 28, 2018
  58. Crayon123 liked Weebles's post in the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

I would estimate roughly a 50% difference. But I'm not a statistician.

Mar 28, 2018
  59. Crayon123 replied to the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Dude, there's a 50% BONUS xp running right now. Do you realize how much of a difference that makes? As soon as its gone, this...

Mar 28, 2018
  60. Crayon123 replied to the thread What do you want from the next TLP?.

This actually sounds just about perfect. Would play here for a long time like I did on Phinny.

Mar 28, 2018
  61. Crayon123 liked Yruc's post in the thread What do you want from the next TLP?.

Start with Classic and Kunark Unlocked All race / class combos allowed from the start 12 week unlocks (8 weeks if no level increase) Agnarr...

Mar 28, 2018
  62. Crayon123 replied to the thread Is Coirnav the server of choice if I missed out on Phinigel?.

For the next week, then its RIP.

Mar 27, 2018
  63. Crayon123 liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Coirnav by the numbers.

I was hoping for some fun on Coirnav, but the slow exp and lower population were too much for me. I regret spending the singular krono that...

Mar 27, 2018
  64. Crayon123 liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Just adding my voice to the choir. I just quit Coirnav due to the low exp (and boring recycled content).

Mar 27, 2018
  65. Crayon123 replied to the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Plus the XP bonus is still active, once that drops off and the Krono farmers are gone, place is gonna empty out. No one is going to...

Mar 27, 2018
  66. Crayon123 liked Raltar's post in the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Of course Corinav has a lot of people playing. They are farming krono and will go back to their normal servers in a few weeks once the...

Mar 27, 2018
  67. Crayon123 liked TeeEHLpee's post in the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Not here to spend the majority of my time leveling. So im out :)

Mar 27, 2018
  68. Crayon123 liked Vandir's post in the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

Let me put it as simply as I can... I feel like this applies to a lot of folks. Maybe not everyone. But a lot. It just ain't fun.

Mar 27, 2018
  69. Crayon123 liked TeeEHLpee's post in the thread 0% exp at level 2....

5 more days of that sweet 50% bonus exp then your 0% gets cut down to nothing... Oh wait, its already near nothing.

Mar 27, 2018
  70. Crayon123 replied to the thread Is Coirnav the server of choice if I missed out on Phinigel?.

Have to agree with this, tempted to revisit my old toons again. Coirnav is a joke.

Mar 27, 2018
  71. Crayon123 liked Stagentti's post in the thread Is Coirnav the server of choice if I missed out on Phinigel?.

Would just try to catch up on Phinny to be honest. Will be a long, long time before Coirnav reaches those expansions and who knows what...

Mar 27, 2018
  72. Crayon123 replied to the thread Common conversations with friends Subject : Leaving coirnav because of exp.

We've seen probably 30-40% attrition in our pre-made guild after only a week AND the XP 'bonus' is still active. This server is gonna be a...

Mar 27, 2018
  73. Crayon123 replied to the thread 0% exp at level 2....

You completely missed the point. Enjoy your dead server.

Mar 24, 2018
  74. Crayon123 liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Coirnav XP rate extension?.

Guys, we all knew coirnav was a poorly planned cash grab. Just take a break or finish Agnarr. A new server will come out later this year....

Mar 23, 2018
  75. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav XP rate extension?.

Ready for a new server already myself, Coirnav is just horribly slow and feels deserted. No one is going to put up with the...

Mar 23, 2018
  76. Crayon123 replied to the thread How is the Coirnav server going?.

That's the problem, double of nothing is still insignificant for the amount of effort required for people to level on Coirnav outside...

Mar 20, 2018
  77. Crayon123 replied to the thread How is the Coirnav server going?.

Very true, empty tunnel and only a handful of guilds really. This server is going to have a tough time in the long run, have never...

Mar 20, 2018
  78. Crayon123 liked Turinbar's post in the thread How is the Coirnav server going?.

I can tell you this. EC tunnel is almost unpopulated and I see very very few guild advertisements in chat. This is anecdotal but on...

Mar 20, 2018
  79. Crayon123 liked TLP4Life's post in the thread How is the Coirnav server going?.

Coirnav will be dead by April 15th.

Mar 20, 2018
  80. Crayon123 replied to the thread First weekend of Coirnav ... Share your experiences.

Pretty much this, was fun on launch day but quickly realized it wasn't going to be something I was interested in for the long run....

Mar 20, 2018
  81. Crayon123 liked Lantherion's post in the thread First weekend of Coirnav ... Share your experiences.

leveled an sk to 34 then realized i didn't see a future in the server after the exp bonus ends. Also coirnav was by far the least populated...

Mar 20, 2018
  82. Crayon123 liked Lantherion's post in the thread How is the Coirnav server going?.

yeah coirnav will be dead once the xp bonus is removed, the only people remaining will be the high level players and even then half those...

Mar 18, 2018
  83. Crayon123 replied to the thread How is the Coirnav server going?.

Tried it, joined a pre-formed guild even, quit by the end of day 3. The XP rate is a big step backwards. The fact that this server has a...

Mar 18, 2018
  84. Crayon123 replied to the thread [Coirnav] Magus Imperialis Magicus - Raiding Guild.

Very friendly recruitment team, definitely a very family-oriented vibe to the guild. Seems to be suitable for those who would like to...

Mar 3, 2018
  85. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav 2 box.

Anything with a shaman is pretty doable. SK / Monk / Mage / Necro all solid.

Feb 24, 2018
  86. Crayon123 liked Kahna's post in the thread Ae pull stealer epidemic....

Yeah. I'm finding it real hard to care that you can't pull half the zone because someone sits there and tries to out DPS you.

Feb 24, 2018
  87. Crayon123 liked Erkberkles's post in the thread Ae pull stealer epidemic....

From all the classes that don't get spots in an AE group without begging/buying our way in: "We don' t care"

Feb 24, 2018
  88. Crayon123 replied to the thread Classic Planar Gear.

There is no need to revamp classic items, this is a waste of developer resources.

Feb 24, 2018
  89. Crayon123 replied to the thread Why aren't the 40 Slot DBG Store Bags per Server?.

Such innovation, much wow.

Feb 23, 2018
  90. Crayon123 liked Malicre's post in the thread Why aren't the 40 Slot DBG Store Bags per Server?.

Would buying a "bag token" from the store and turning it in to an in game npc not work?

Feb 23, 2018
  91. Crayon123 replied to the thread The Agnarr Kill-Stealing Epidemic.

The community has just changed over the years. If you see someone complaining about being KS'd in a general channel people will laugh and...

Feb 21, 2018
  92. Crayon123 replied to the thread Coirnav - FV Rules.

Would be a nice change from the bread and butter TLP that we are getting now, its feeling quite stale. I'm at the point where I'm not even...

Feb 21, 2018
  93. Crayon123 liked FIsh Lips's post in the thread Coirnav - Nerf All Key Quests.

Coirnav: - Fast expansion unlocks (12 weeks to GoD, 8 weeks thereafter) - Instanced raid content at all tiers - Initial playerbase mostly...

Feb 20, 2018
  94. Crayon123 replied to the thread Agnarr: Is there enough low level population to still level at the moment?.

Just wait for Coirnav to come out in a few weeks, Agnarr is full of PL'ing groups at low levels, not much in the way of grouping in that...

Feb 20, 2018
  95. Crayon123 liked Darchias's post in the thread starting on agnarr.

Druid mains are pretty rare, though it seems like everyone and their mother has a druid box. Wizards and Paladins are pretty rare, though...

Dec 3, 2017
  96. Crayon123 replied to the thread starting on agnarr.

Pretty solid advice actually. However, keep in mind beastlords are pretty mediocre dps throughout Luclin, they get better in PoP...

Dec 3, 2017