Crackers's Recent Activity

1. Crackers replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Obviously the bags are lore, so you can't claim multiple of the same type. But the sales description says... Except where explicitly...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  2. Crackers posted a new thread.

We are 4 days away from name reservations...

And no details or clarification. Since the announcement, we have given next to no updates, clarification, response to feedback, etc....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  3. Crackers replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

This was the post that fixed my issue. Thank you Cannikin for the recommendation!

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  4. Crackers replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

When you say running EQ at those resolutions, are you suggesting I change my screen resolution, or the resolution within the game itself? I...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. Crackers posted a new thread.

UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor

Good morning, afternoon, or evening to ye! I'm curious if anyone has any solid UI's or suggestions for a returning player with a 32in 4k...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Crackers replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

No one wants to play on a server where you're queued up for 50% of your playtime. Teek will be too populated. I'm all for high...

Apr 5, 2024
  7. Crackers replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Admittedly I don't understand dev time overall, but if the process is working as intended right now, it shouldn't require much to...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Crackers replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Tormax definitely misses the mark. Aradune was as popular as it was because of timing and the literal death of Aradune. People literally...

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Crackers replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Honestly Mischief + Oakwynd would be the best combination, but I could settle for Mischief + FTE and still be excited. I'm very...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Crackers replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

This is very unfortunate, I hope you'll reconsider. I will be the first to admit there was a huge amount of skepticism for this...

Apr 4, 2024