Covennx's Recent Activity

1. Covennx liked Behelit's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

shamans are bad, need boosts /nod

May 25, 2021
  2. Covennx replied to the thread Hunter - Thundercrest Isles - Missing PHers (old long known bug from 2006).

Seems on Luclin it's Kafu, Mihoko, Minoru, Rinako.

May 22, 2021
  3. Covennx replied to the thread Hunter - Thundercrest Isles - Missing PHers (old long known bug from 2006).

From what little info I have found on the web, it's different mobs it happens to each zone pop/server? On Xegony it is Fersama, Kafu,...

May 22, 2021
  4. Covennx replied to the thread Follow distance.

You can try making sure you have the "Max Background FPS" under Options --> Display Tab --> Advanced turned up, 60 is manageable,...

Apr 12, 2021
  5. Covennx replied to the thread [Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV.

It is class based, and even more so because rogues have to actually preplan to farm and then make the poisons, hand them out, then...

Apr 8, 2021
  6. Covennx replied to the thread Secondary Hand Weapons.

Using Velium Enhanced Axe, Sword, Short Spear and Club. Was like 7 months ago, so I don't remember all the specifics of this parse but the...

Mar 30, 2021
  7. Covennx replied to the thread Rogue Burn.

It will fade off the combat dummies, and yes, it can still take a while to proc. [Fri Feb 26 06:25:07 2021] You begin casting...

Feb 26, 2021
  8. Covennx replied to the thread Rogue Burn.

Re-ran both parses. Looking back at the with epic no discs parse, the dps was really weird at the start of that parse, so not sure if it...

Feb 26, 2021
  9. Covennx replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

45 coin per heroic 4 heroic missions 4 runs in 24 hours 180 per mission cycle 720 coin per 24 hours if you run missions every 6...

Feb 10, 2021
  10. Covennx replied to the thread Rogue poisons?.

If the same rank, the player made Bite of the Shissar ## and the leg click, Consigned Bite of the Shissar ##, are identical. Same damage,...

Dec 23, 2020
  11. Covennx liked Orbital101's post in the thread Maximum Echo.

[media] Greetings Norrathians, this is Goodurden from Realm of Insanity on Xegony coming in with my first, yes I did say my first,...

Dec 20, 2020
  12. Covennx replied to the thread Zlandicar Reborn: Skin Care.

Debuff duration is 4 minutes, so just have to have the debuffs on you for 4 minutes minimum, doesn't matter if they refresh. Start timer...

Dec 19, 2020