Covennx's Recent Activity

1. Covennx replied to the thread Returning Berserker.

There is a lot of info on the berserker discord. https://discord.gg/abmRvbM7FT Here is the current writeup...

Jun 13, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  2. Covennx replied to the thread Fixed Backstab angle.....

I just looked at this on another PC and my goodness is it dark. It looks a lot better on my home PC. It was the arena on a lvl 25...

Jun 11, 2024
  3. Covennx liked Litoeon's post in the thread Fixed Backstab angle.....

Something is going on with the angle in which backstab will fire off properly. I mainly play rogue and have noticed on a huge number of...

May 28, 2024
  4. Covennx replied to the thread Fixed Backstab angle.....

Not "Scientific" but this is as far as i can get on a test dummy before getting the "you must be behind" message, left and right side....

May 25, 2024
  5. Covennx replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

From behind no discs just autoattack/autoskill its about 0.96 BS per second, from the front about 0.65 BS per second.

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Covennx liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Apr 2, 2024
  7. Covennx liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Yes. EQ folder > Resources > loadscreen.jpg Here are some past ones: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/EverQuest_loading_screens

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Covennx replied to the thread download gina.

So does adjusting the sensitivity on your mouse, or opening google to search for a walkthrough. I know you are being intentionally...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Covennx replied to the thread download gina.

I guess you're stuck with GINA then.

Mar 15, 2024
  10. Covennx replied to the thread download gina.

This is their current stance. You may not disassemble, reverse engineer, or modify any Daybreak Game(s) software in any way. You may...

Mar 15, 2024
  11. Covennx replied to the thread download gina.

I believe you may be incorrect.

Mar 15, 2024
  12. Covennx replied to the thread download gina.

First, make sure you have the newest version of EQLogParser, you can go to Options --> Check for Updates at Startup to make sure you...

Mar 15, 2024
  13. Covennx replied to the thread download gina.

People who use EQLogParser do 13% more damage than those who use GINA. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Mar 15, 2024
  14. Covennx posted a new thread.

Fixed Dragon's Hoard cap not raised, or marketplace cap not raised

When logging in, my Dragon's Hoard is at 250/250 and when I look in the Marketplace, I can not buy any more Dragon's Hoard slots. They...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 13, 2024
  15. Covennx liked kizant's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

The Damage Summary uses time based on when the players are doing damage. Tanking Summary when players are receiving damage. Healing...

Mar 11, 2024
  16. Covennx liked FYAD's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

IDK why some of you keep complaining about xp only existing on missions when there is probably MORE xp on mercenary and partisan tasks,...

Mar 11, 2024
  17. Covennx liked Allayna's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I welcome you to test those boxes on Bristlebane. Whether it's on day one release or random Tuesday, the lag with 55 ping, is often...

Mar 8, 2024
  18. Covennx liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

They just need to make T3 linear (and, preferably, in the same zone). T3 CoV and T3 ToL were linear, and it worked fine. While lag will...

Mar 8, 2024
  19. Covennx replied to the thread EQLogParser questions.

You can just Control A to select everyone on the parse, then Right click --> Spell Counts --> Selected then export to CSV.

Mar 8, 2024
  20. Covennx replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There was a change less than a week ago, so any data prior to last Friday should be thrown out. There are still other pc related things...

Mar 7, 2024
  21. Covennx liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 6, 2024
  22. Covennx liked Aldryn's post in the thread Raid Instance Lag vs EQZone Connections.

To anyone that's still following this, it's worth mentioning that the EQ Zone Box thing got a little bit of a revamp as recent as the other...

Mar 2, 2024
  23. Covennx replied to the thread Bard question.

I have a specific mez melody hotkey I use when needed. Probably overkill, but it has worked well for me. /stopsong /melody 1, 2, 3, 4, 1,...

Feb 22, 2024
  24. Covennx replied to the thread Considering a Rogue..

A Rogue + Paladin + 2 mercs would work fine for most things.

Feb 7, 2024
  25. Covennx liked Mepps's post in the thread EQ Survey.

Hi all. Please take a moment to fill out this exceptionally brief survey about your experiences playing EverQuest. We really appreciate it!...

Feb 2, 2024
  26. Covennx liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Thank you. Yes, I'm drafting such a guide for AMD, Intel and NVIDIA adapters, with screen shots from Windows 10 and 11. I expect to...

Jan 31, 2024
  27. Covennx replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

It definitely does. You need to use a non dmg primary and only swing the offhand to seperate out the pierces. Also can not use your...

Jan 29, 2024
  28. Covennx replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Timorous Falls 454.71, -2570.43, -32.76 [img]

Jan 20, 2024
  29. Covennx replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Timorous Falls near Lunatic camp. Iksar SK Tank. Gnome Rogue, DE Mage, Wood Elf Bst, Wood elf bard. Pets can hit it, it can hit the tank,...

Jan 17, 2024
  30. Covennx replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Zealots and stabbers arent shorties. Seem smore more like any humanoid that arent the millworkers? Didnt see any off the bunion area...

Jan 17, 2024
  31. Covennx replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

A Rallosian Lunatic

Jan 17, 2024
  32. Covennx replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

a devout stabber, a rallosian zealot, a wizened occultist

Jan 17, 2024
  33. Covennx replied to the thread I got a new computer but....

For EQ Files, you can: 1: Just grab the whole everquest folder and copy it over. 2: Just copy key files/folders and move them over a:...

Jan 11, 2024
  34. Covennx replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

Mace is the only thing that will beat the piercers ratio wise (barely), but thats counting the + Magic damage, which should calc for full...

Jan 10, 2024
  35. Covennx replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude & Gallant Focus of Heroism.

Going through my logs, these are where I've had each drop from. Fortitude hero forge mission a queen widow tarantis fernstalker bunion...

Jan 2, 2024
  36. Covennx replied to the thread Chef Goremand in Ankexfen Keep.

Not to be blunt, but complaining that something didn't spawn after 2 hours is kind of lame. 50% increase on 0.25% is still only 0.375%...

Jan 2, 2024
  37. Covennx replied to the thread Evolving Cloak disappears.

Try typing /reward or look to see if you have your reward window minimized somewhere.

Jan 2, 2024
  38. Covennx replied to the thread eqlogparser questions.

[media] This was helpful to quite a few people with the migration.

Dec 26, 2023
  39. Covennx liked Fanra's post in the thread Anyone have a write up for the collar of legacies lost?.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Collars_of_Legacies_Lost I have more screenshots and information I need to add to it, however.

Dec 26, 2023