Corwyhn Lionheart's Recent Activity

1. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Bump.

Jun 21, 2021 at 5:25 PM
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Does anyone at DBG care?.

This can be down to overall internet traffic, but it can also be due to your PC's clock being too far out of synch with the Internet...

Jun 21, 2021 at 5:22 PM
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

First person almost all the time. I prefer the immersion to the benefits of third person. I guess a raid would be an exception if I...

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:53 AM
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Filter's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

1st person all the time. When I'm finding max melee range I scroll out and up with my scroll wheel.

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Atomos's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

I'mma be honest with you. If I could not play Everquest in 1st person, I probably wouldn't play. 1st person is way more immersive to me and...

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

First person, I do occasionally scroll out to get a better view of what is around me, but not very often.

7. Corwyhn Lionheart liked shiftie's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

I’ve always played first person. I toggle camera angles a decent amount. But the majority of the time it’s first person 4tw.

8. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Smokezz's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

First person here, unless it's absolutely required for something. Never had issues on any raids with auras adds, etc.

9. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

I have played first person view for over two decades. I have tried to play in third person on specific raids such as Mearatas, but simply...

10. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

First person here as well. At least most of the time.

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:48 AM
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jumbur's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

Yes, I use first person view. :) ...except when Im using Bind Sight.

12. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

Niskin I've been raiding for 5 years, and it's VERY Rare that I use 3rd person.. I also haven't played with ANY game sounds on in.. 15+...

13. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Aenvar's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

1st person most of the time because of immersion and personal taste. For sure 3rd person view gives you more knowledge of what is going on,...

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Froglok's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

Yes. It's more realistic, since in RL you don't watch yourself from above. Also, as noted above, after 20 years of 1st person.. trying to...

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Niskin's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

Always 1st Person. The only exception is when I'm sitting to meditate and need to watch 360 for roamers. This was one of the things that...

Jun 21, 2021 at 11:46 AM
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Hello Friday. Now to replace the power supply on my game machine.

Jun 18, 2021 at 12:10 PM
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart liked SoandsoForumUser's post in the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

Yeah I run a six box. Also wow how is this thread still going.

Jun 18, 2021 at 12:06 PM
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

I would say most boxers are in between your two extremes. As I play, I accumulate platinum. At some point I trade some of that...

Jun 17, 2021 at 1:40 PM
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart liked That Guy's post in the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

I would say you are the one who needs to be honest here. I two box, on a laptop and a desktop. Most boxers I encounter both on live and...

Jun 17, 2021 at 1:39 PM
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

Were you boxing the camp? Just out of interest.

Jun 17, 2021 at 1:37 PM
  21. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Bump.

Jun 17, 2021 at 1:34 PM
  22. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Niskin's post in the thread So burning lands is free now.

RoS was the one given when CoV launched. TBL was gifted today, just to clarify.

Jun 16, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  23. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Come one, come all and visit us on Xegony!

Jun 14, 2021
  24. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Niskin's post in the thread Character locate? Merge account?.

There are a couple theories out there. #1 The person who knew how these worked left the company and they haven't gotten a handle on...

Jun 13, 2021
  25. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Longterm flaws in everquest.

I dunno.. sound is fine for me. Text is fine. You put what you don't want in your main windows in other windows. Not sure that is a...

Jun 11, 2021
  26. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread ARADUNE - <Moss Covered Twig> Hybrid Raid Guild.

Happy Friday Folks!

Jun 11, 2021
  27. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Have you ever checked out a guild and their ads do not seem to reflect the reality of the guild? I hate that. If you are ever interested...

Jun 10, 2021
  28. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Niskin's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Nobody should be allowed to play this game if they don't know everything about every little detail in the game. You log in, you take a...

Jun 9, 2021
  29. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Sitting in a buff pile getting buffs you cannot cast yourself is surely not a waste of time and not a bad choice at all. And no one...

Jun 9, 2021
  30. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Flatchy's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

I mentioned this twice already and seemed like I was farting in the wind as it was not acknowledged. This seemed like the perfect...

Jun 9, 2021
  31. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Duder's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Added intricacy. There are a hundred better things I could coach about rather than hold someone's hand about shadow buffs that do...

Jun 8, 2021
  32. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

What about just having a toggle so that you can choose if the shadow buffs actually put a buff symbol in the buff window? Turn it off...

Jun 8, 2021
  33. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

This isn't a problem the devs need to create a fix for. This is something the players themselves figure out or get educated about by...

Jun 8, 2021
  34. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Warpeace's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

So a solution looking for a problem? Have I forgotten to click off the shadow buff before? you bet. I'm not about to ask for the duration...

Jun 8, 2021
  35. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Please no. WIth raids they have started using dispell again and I really don't want to have to click these every week to make sure I don't...

Jun 8, 2021
  36. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

I'm just glad they set up tradeskills so you can buy what combines you need, hit combine all, and go watch a movie.

Jun 8, 2021
  37. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Come join us in Lions of the Heart on Xegony. We have decent numbers most hours of the day. Atm we have 74 toons online 4 pm EST on a...

Jun 8, 2021
  38. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Our plan is simple. Take it easy and enjoy playing EQ together.

Jun 6, 2021
  39. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Dre.'s post in the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

100% duplicate-able. Happens literally every time I switch servers on any account.

Jun 4, 2021
  40. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

Had not seen this (account security?) message box appear until today, and I am seeing it upon every occassion of switching between servers....

Jun 4, 2021
  41. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Shh... I did!.

My heart said yes, my wife said no.

Jun 4, 2021
  42. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

Might not be that soon as they have many other games still not on the launcher. I have noticed all the new TLPs seem to be true box...

Jun 2, 2021
  43. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tatanka's post in the thread RNG rant.

It's not RNG. It's a known bug that early finish of Overseer tasks very frequently just plain fails. They've chosen not to look at it...

Jun 2, 2021
  44. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Gnothappening's post in the thread Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this.

Doesn't matter. All it takes is someone to get upset that you have a camp they want and they will report your group. Then when the GM...

Jun 2, 2021
  45. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/terms-of-service The GM policies are never going to be public information, they are for the GMs use...

Jun 2, 2021
  46. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Lanffear's post in the thread Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this.

I'm not sure why they don't use a random question that would be impossible for a bot to predict an answer to in tells. Such as: What...

Jun 2, 2021
  47. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Higher resolution Monitors.

Absolutely! It's like the fine print in a used car contract, or the medication directions for a box 5 times the size of the bottle, why...

May 31, 2021
  48. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Does anyone at DBG care?.

As Catpaws says a person's personal situation isn't going to factor into suspensions. If Mother Theresa was still around and playing EQ...

May 31, 2021
  49. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Does anyone at DBG care?.

Personal issues do not factor in a suspension. We are all treated equal in the game. They should not care because it does not matter who...

May 31, 2021
  50. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Does anyone at DBG care?.

Impossible for anyone on the forums to give you a fair & balanced opinion here since we are unable to observe the incident in question....

May 31, 2021
  51. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Used to take 15 seconds to load, now....

Test after each step. If no change, move on to next step. Do other games or applications on your computer seem to take a long time to...

May 31, 2021
  52. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this.

I do think that regardless of knowing that GMs will use /say that it is very problematic due to all the /say spam that can occur. Of...

May 31, 2021
  53. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Ilshade's post in the thread Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this.

Hi Just got suspended for 7 days yaya blabla - ok now that your through. What i am trying to understand when running actually 3 pcs with...

May 31, 2021
  54. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Higher resolution Monitors.

And it only works on the reading portion of the chat window. What you are typing in is still too tiny to read.

May 31, 2021
  55. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Higher resolution Monitors.

They mention the ability to increase chat font size right after they described the monitor specs. It only works for chat windows. Nothing...

May 31, 2021
  56. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Higher resolution Monitors.

I have the same monitor and issues. It makes the game unplayable for me since I bought it. I lurk the forums hoping for a fix, but no...

May 31, 2021
  57. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tiarette's post in the thread Higher resolution Monitors.

Hello everyone! Currently trying to return to EQ but I'm having abit of trouble trying to get my UI to scale properly. I've read countless...

May 31, 2021
  58. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Who you have as your main is a big deal in raid guilds. In casual guilds not so much so the definition of main is much looser in casual...

May 31, 2021
  59. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Almost 6 pm on a Sunday and 78 toons online.

May 30, 2021
  60. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread What is Guild War?.

[IMG] https://xkcd.com/1753/

May 30, 2021
  61. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

DakPaw will never publicly endorse any specific software officially as 100% okay to use that it does not have direct and exclusive control...

May 30, 2021
  62. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Metanis's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

That is exactly what all new owners say. It's to calm the workers down before the storm of change which inevitably occurs as they try...

May 30, 2021
  63. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

We can never say never but the new CEO make a statement that was pretty clear that the current EQ team is staying in charge and the new...

May 30, 2021
  64. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Metanis's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

And keep in mind that EQ is under new ownership. As such, every old policy is subject to review and revocation at any time. I don't think...

May 30, 2021
  65. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

I've got something closer on I.S. Boxer: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/i-s-boxer-is-this-illegal.800/#post-8866...

May 30, 2021
  66. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

I can't speak for the devs, but I sorta read it as: If you press a button to make something happen, it's good. If you don't press a button...

May 30, 2021
  67. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Beimeith's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

This has never been the definition of a box. That's a bot. Box refers to the computer in the context of using more than one:...

May 30, 2021
  68. Corwyhn Lionheart liked aozs's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Oh yeah, if we're not talking about loot prio - I'd say the alt vs 2nd main distinction is based on 2 things: 1. Level of...

May 30, 2021
  69. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Herf's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

I've always assumed that the term "bot" meant a toon operating autonomously, i.e. roBOTically, via the use of illegal (for EQ) software.

May 30, 2021
  70. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

In my guild, your "Main" is the character that represents you and you are joining the guild with. If you are a raider, then you raid just...

May 30, 2021
  71. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bigstomp's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

I have heard the term bot apply to many alts. Including mine depending who is speaking. I do not automate anything so that's a loose...

May 30, 2021
  72. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

A main can be considered the "main" toon on that account. Someone saying I play all "mains" means they are playing the main toon from each...

May 30, 2021
  73. Corwyhn Lionheart liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

There is no answer and there won't be an answer, because they have specifically said they don't want to box themselves into a corner by...

May 29, 2021
  74. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

Since the dawn of the game this question has not had a definitive or official answer. Your post is no different.

May 29, 2021
  75. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jumbur's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

Probably the closest thing you can get to an official answer regarding I-S-Boxer: -->...

May 29, 2021
  76. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

You have your sources, that's it. Starting the 1000th thread isn't going to give a new result. And there's also forum rules for...

May 29, 2021
  77. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Dythan's post in the thread New Command Suggestion.

What kind of morons are you grouping with, when you respond to a question, "where are you" with DS, assume you are in damage shield?...

May 28, 2021
  78. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tarvas's post in the thread New Command Suggestion.

Normally, when conversations start with where you are people will be able to process initials for zones. Hell, just randomly saying, "I am...

May 28, 2021
  79. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Kase's post in the thread New Command Suggestion.

6 of 1 or half dozen of the other... "I am in POK" is just as fast imo. But I'm not knocking idea just...

May 28, 2021
  80. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

It is 4pm on a Friday and 71 toons online. Come visit us in Lions of the Heart. Just make a test toon for Xegony and join us to see what...

May 28, 2021
  81. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nickatropolis's post in the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

or just stop pressing the same button. you could easily macro your boxes to do what you want on different buttons and press those specific...

May 28, 2021
  82. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Lateryn's post in the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

Don't spam your keys. And it still catches the morons that have no clue its there and broadcast. You think its well known, but these forums...

May 28, 2021
  83. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Summoned Parcels.

Oops missed this. All makes sense now.

May 27, 2021
  84. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Summoned Parcels.

Who is selling so much that they need a parcel vendor for this purpose? Personally as far as this goes I would rather see folks...

May 27, 2021
  85. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Summoned Parcels.

Cannot say I have had a zone take anywhere near 5 minutes, except for when I played on AB in 2015 when it was having major server...

May 27, 2021
  86. Corwyhn Lionheart liked jiri_'s post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Lootboxes are scummy as hell.

May 27, 2021
  87. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Mepps's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Look, I completely understanding wanting to spend/trade less for something you want. However, these in-game "resellers" are trading with...

May 27, 2021
  88. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

And normal players are making toons on servers and leveling them to 20 or making them heroic in order to make these types of...

May 27, 2021
  89. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the casual guild Lions of the Heart and ascertain as to whether they are a fun...

May 27, 2021
  90. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Mepps's post in the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

[IMG] Hail, Norrathians! This upcoming Memorial Day in the United States is a time for us to remember that many of our players – from...

May 27, 2021
  91. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

I just love new server spam in the recruitment section :)

May 26, 2021
  92. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Future plans of EQ.

Overseer is helpful to everyone, solo, grouper or raider but it is 100% passive so that's not a great active path.

May 25, 2021
  93. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Future plans of EQ.

This is a rambling and confusing mess of a post that doesn't have a grasp of the basic facts about the game and seems to be based upon some...

May 25, 2021
  94. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Support page and problems.

I dont use Edge and never will because Microsoft keeps trying to force it on me. Still have not found a way to keep it from opening.

May 25, 2021
  95. Corwyhn Lionheart liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Support page and problems.

They, of course, don't intend for it to be this way. This happens when different browsers support HTML standards differently. They...

May 25, 2021
  96. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Support page and problems.

I use Firefox and Opera and it works fine. It could be using Edge closes you totally out of everything else EQ related allowing you to...

May 25, 2021
  97. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Support page and problems.

I had to file a petition earlier this week and used Chrome just fine on my phone to do it. So it's not just Edge is works on.

May 25, 2021
  98. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Support page and problems.

I use Firefox and have never had a problem opening a petition.

May 25, 2021
  99. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

You honestly expect a reseller to answer that question honestly? At best if they say they are a reseller the price will increase and...

May 25, 2021
  100. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

I mean, anyone can literally do that with anything in this game that is a tradeable limited time only item...

May 25, 2021
  101. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

Currently EQ is the most transparent I can ever recall it being and that includes the community manager too so not sure what you mean.

May 24, 2021
  102. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

Your snark is just straight-up ignorance speaking because you don't have to take the forum users word for anything, the information I...

May 24, 2021
  103. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Elyssanda's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

FIX LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG Fix Login servers and yes, as we age (it is a 20+ year old game so many of us are now 40+ 50+ 60+ even 70+...

May 24, 2021
  104. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

If the new owners are actually reading this thread, I would really like them to work on implementing ui scaling, and other ui improvements....

May 24, 2021
  105. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

And to quote from the letter "Over the last few months, I have been busy at work getting up to speed, spending a lot of time with...

May 24, 2021
  106. Corwyhn Lionheart liked NinjutsuMMO's post in the thread can I buy bags more than once?.

sorry i didnt see but now i do that its one per account...

May 24, 2021
  107. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

The dots that got a damage reduction in the latest patch are still doing more damage than they did before the dot consolidation started.

May 24, 2021
  108. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Froglok's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

This is not a new thing. It has been going on forever with more than just the Crates (chase loot, Krono, etc.). Players can either...

May 24, 2021
  109. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

I was going to say that as well. Anything that gives x% of a level is money in ToV and CoV. I don't do Overseer but I suppose I'll...

May 24, 2021
  110. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Stacking Annoyances.

Lower ones are fine in house but if you use the top ones sometimes better to block and unblock with a hotbutton though wish they just...

May 24, 2021
  111. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Stacking Annoyances.

Some spell conflicts are by design, you have to selectively block the stuff you don't want to get the stuff that you do. For example as a...

May 24, 2021
  112. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Time management, the need to ninja AFK..

And those darned kids still won't stay off my lawn.

May 24, 2021
  113. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Time management, the need to ninja AFK..

Drunkard's Stein, without question. Never fails. 0.5 second cast time. Drops you in PoK. No worries.

May 24, 2021
  114. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Sobmre's post in the thread EQ unblocked in China.

i miss plat farmers with cool names like tink tinktink tinktinktink or the best keybard smash slgjdlkgjdlkghjdiog

May 24, 2021
  115. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Mr_Shadow's post in the thread EQ unblocked in China.

The Communist Party is generally very suspicious of anything that lets people conduct uncensored communication with the outside...

May 24, 2021
  116. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

First I don't like Overseer BUT for folks leveling between 111 and 115 Overseer can be a big part of their exp if they can't do...

May 24, 2021
  117. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Mepps's post in the thread Daybreak grants all of its employees a paid ‘unplug day’.

We get...regular paid time off and stuff. I was just happy to get a day - didn't realize we were making hay out of it on social.

May 23, 2021
  118. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

Well going by the track record of Devs nerfing XP in expansions that are not the current one in the L100+ era I would hold out exactly...

May 23, 2021
  119. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Unusable Crate Items on Agnarr.

It is odd that there are requirements like that. The Throne of Xorbb painting, yeah, sure. The zone it ports you to isn't in game until...

May 23, 2021
  120. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

8 pm on a Saturday night and 93 toons online.

May 22, 2021
  121. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Suggestion (not sure where to post this).

If you normalize gear you might as well do away with raiding altogether, the whole point of raid gear was to equip you for the raids -...

May 22, 2021
  122. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Drunkard's Stein sippy cup.

People who use the area do complain about it being congested... I am assuming it has TS vendors, dunno I am TS impaired. :) I think...

May 22, 2021
  123. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Drunkard's Stein sippy cup.

Outside a bar rather than actually in it would make more sense.

May 22, 2021
  124. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Warpeace's post in the thread Drunkard's Stein sippy cup.

Just move the location to an open space in PoK.

May 22, 2021
  125. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Server populations.

if you log into gen chat, you also don't know if there is a general1. I have seen evenings on Cazic with a Gen2 even a few times..

May 22, 2021
  126. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

For catch ups I suggest more servers do what we do. I run MGB sessions and each time do six different levels of buffs starting off at the...

May 21, 2021
  127. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

On Live "some" of the returning players want to raid. I suspect if you are in a raid guild the returning folks you interact with will...

May 21, 2021
  128. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FrozenWater's post in the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

I think there needs to be an acknowledgement that a critical mass of players at certain level ranges is necessary to have ANY...

May 21, 2021
  129. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Happy Friday!

May 21, 2021
  130. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Drewdwn's post in the thread Help with font size in the tell window.

I figured it out. I had to uncheck "always chat here" from main window to move it.

May 21, 2021
  131. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Request: loose the "EQ 20th" from server names.

While I agree that the naming could have been better (could have called it Mangler (EQ 20th Anniversary) or something), I don't begrudge...

May 21, 2021
  132. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Trade an expansion for a year of fixes?.

Nope.

May 16, 2021
  133. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Feature Request: Summoned items toggle in settings.

Yeah I know and meant to mention it in my post. But doing it for all the items is a pain in the butt. But also why I think it might...

May 16, 2021
  134. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

72 toons online at around 2:30 pm on a Sunday. Quiet day it seems.

May 16, 2021
  135. Corwyhn Lionheart posted a new thread.

Feature Request: Summoned items toggle in settings

I know many of us have mod rods hanging on the walls of our eq homes or our blocked spells filled with entries for summoned food and drink...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 16, 2021
  136. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Help with font size in the tell window.

I never use the "always chat here" function but I have dealt with font sizes a lot. You can set /chatfontsize 5 to any window and it will...

May 16, 2021
  137. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread playing on a mobile hotspot data plan.

It must be really great to be able to play while on the road. Let's you take some of your social life with you.

May 16, 2021
  138. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread playing on a mobile hotspot data plan.

I drive a semi and play on the road. The data usage is minimal at best because most of the information is stored on your computer.

May 16, 2021
  139. Corwyhn Lionheart liked lovealaska's post in the thread playing on a mobile hotspot data plan.

i play on a data cell plan. in playing about 16hours one long weekend day on 2 laptops I had 27MB Downloaded and 12MB uploaded on each...

May 16, 2021
  140. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Soju's post in the thread playing on a mobile hotspot data plan.

EQ uses very little data to play, I use a mobile data connection to log in / play EQ very often and I would say EQ, for me, uses less than...

May 16, 2021
  141. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

If you scroll up in this thread it came from a stream that she took part in.

May 15, 2021
  142. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Come join us on Xegony for some laid back fun.

May 15, 2021
  143. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Little after 2 pm on a Saturday and 71 toons online.

May 15, 2021
  144. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Do you recall roughly when this was posted? I have been looking for it but haven't found it so far.

May 15, 2021
  145. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

In short, this will be addressed some time after the new client goes live. How do we deal with it? We use the honor system. Basically...

May 13, 2021
  146. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FranktheBank's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Just ban spells like Bladed Song and Cacophony and Cascade of Decay, etc from being cast on main targets.

May 13, 2021
  147. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Ythera's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

My guild made a list of weak debuffs/dots that are off limits to be cast on the boss and if they show up, then people get called out and we...

May 13, 2021
  148. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KaldaryeRZ's post in the thread transfer off Zek?.

Its not a free transfer off the server but you can pay for a transfer token and go.

May 13, 2021
  149. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Happy Thursday all!

May 13, 2021
  150. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

This is a strained - even desperate and misleading - interpretation. 1. Krono are purchased (and created) by real life cash. They are...

May 13, 2021
  151. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Fair assessment. The cross-server market for Heritage Crate illusions is around 3-25 Krono depending on the illusion. I've been told...

May 13, 2021
  152. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

Yes, your inability to get your settings right is a major source of concern for me.

May 13, 2021
  153. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Lions of the Heart is a guild for those who enjoy a more casual game of Everqest. And for those who care I try to run Lions in a fair and...

May 11, 2021
  154. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tarvas's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I didn't say "don't use silly stuff." I said do what is best for the raid and managing dots (and debuffs) is no different than any...

May 11, 2021
  155. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tarvas's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

We can just take this bit right here. What is higher overall DPS for the raid: those dots from other classes, another necro, or a...

May 11, 2021
  156. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

If you did this as a reply I might have seen it sooner :), I don't believe I ever said folks can't have fun. I don't believe I...

May 11, 2021
  157. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tarvas's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

This is a silly rebuttal. In your raids, do the players get to do what they want as long as they are having fun or do they have to...

May 11, 2021
  158. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Touche. There's a bit of hypocritical judgment value here. If I judged that someone's posts were a waste of time, I'd go ahead...

May 11, 2021
  159. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

But the real indicator is whether Daybreak keeps selling them. So far they seem to feel it is worth it to sell them at those prices.

May 11, 2021
  160. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

For you. Or for that matter me. But others do seem to love chasing exclusive items. Whether you or I think it is impressive is...

May 11, 2021
  161. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Trust me. On high population servers, you will see people showing off their Heritage Crate illusions, top LoN illusions, rare Hero's...

May 11, 2021
  162. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Many of the Collector and Premium Edition items are unique and can be perceived as status symbols. Part of the allure of 'Limited...

May 11, 2021
  163. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

People have accused me of trolling (not agreeing with self-focused price points). I am backing up my points with real-world principles...

May 11, 2021
  164. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Former EQ2/Vanguard dev Moorgard said, on Azaliil's Twitch, that Vanguard had to sunset once crate revenue dried up (buyers had acquired...

May 11, 2021
  165. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

No worries. You can connect me (Corwyhn) or ask for a Lion's officer in General chat.

May 10, 2021
  166. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Not really. I want this game to stay afloat for a long time. $20-40 per cosmetic item or $100+ cosmetic bundles is hell of alot better...

May 8, 2021
  167. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Heh heh I doubt Daybreak bases their pricing on a few players saying they would pay anything. :) I think its reasonable to offer past...

May 8, 2021
  168. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I get an argument on whether you should have to plan your dots or not but there is no argument that doing so is strategy. Whether a guild...

May 8, 2021
  169. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Its 2:40 pm on a Friday and 51 toons online.

May 7, 2021
  170. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

"more money" Pretty sure they already make money off the game.

May 7, 2021
  171. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Derd's post in the thread what am i missing? DEV?.

It doesn't say 14 days in a row ;)

May 7, 2021
  172. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Niskin's post in the thread Same Account... Different Keybinds? (Is It Possible??).

Having a separate copy of the EQ client is the only way I know. Find your EQ icon. Right click it, then choose Open file location Click...

May 6, 2021
  173. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Lions still going strong coming up on 22 years now. Come join a guild that has friendly and helpful folks and which will be around as long...

May 6, 2021
  174. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I would dispute that. At least my own guild in the recent past stipulated that there was a bunch of stuff that should not be used on...

May 6, 2021
  175. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

Tried it and it seems to have a similar effect to changing the resolution from what I could see as it enlarges everything not just...

May 5, 2021
  176. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

Umm I did.. and it did what I thought it would do. And I wanted info first because things like changing resolution or making things...

May 5, 2021
  177. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Barraind's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

So much stuff adds debuffs that shouldn't add debuffs. So much stuff should be combined into 1 effect. I can add 6 or 7 as a paladin...

May 4, 2021
  178. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

You're not going to do any of that. You're going to have to track every debuff timer then figure out who would be next, who died,...

May 4, 2021
  179. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Maybe raids should be planning dots. But I get what you are saying. Everyone just throws out their dots and its random whose dots...

May 4, 2021
  180. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

Reading this article it seems to say that changing DPI enlarges or shrinks everything. So isn't that similar to changing the resolution?...

May 4, 2021
  181. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

And so if you are using anything other then Everquest that you do not want enlarged you need to keep changing the scaling % correct? If...

May 4, 2021
  182. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

It is much much much easier for everyone to cast all their dots with no problems. The current system forces you to pick and choose what...

May 4, 2021
  183. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Nope it's just folks wanting an Easy Button.

May 3, 2021
  184. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I do think Daybreak/Darkpaw has their own analytics. They understand the strong spots and weak points of the game through data...

May 3, 2021
  185. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

That's when you have to pick and choose what gets cast and such. Its strats.

May 3, 2021
  186. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Command Line args for /bazaar.

Great ideas but perhaps not at the top of the list on things that need to be done.

May 3, 2021
  187. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

Everquest is in desperate need of a UI update for 4k displays as more and more are playing on 4k displays (in my opinion). The largest...

May 3, 2021
  188. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Febb's post in the thread The future of EverQuest.

Daybreak is not in a position to compete with much larger and more successful MMO's. It's a nice thought but not very practical.

May 2, 2021
  189. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread The future of EverQuest.

It appears that satisfies you. Your ideas, while interesting to a degree, aren't practical. They aren't well-thought out. They aren't...

May 2, 2021
  190. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread The future of EverQuest.

Why did you post this in Player Support? What is it you need other players to help you with?

Apr 30, 2021
  191. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread The future of EverQuest.

I am most definitely among a majority of human beings that do not enjoy the "wall of text" approach, a significant number of people...

Apr 30, 2021
  192. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jumbur's post in the thread The future of EverQuest.

I would prefer they focused more on improving EQ1 on the pc platform. Chasing the next big thing, rather than improving what they already...

Apr 30, 2021
  193. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How do you get on the EQ Discord server?.

It was strange when I got to the page it was just a blank discord screen for a couple of minutes before I got the pop up asking me if I...

Apr 30, 2021
  194. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Bring back in game GM's.

Yeah I spoke to Dreamweaver. The forum name had been changed previously to better reflect the player to player help bit it seems it the...

Apr 30, 2021
  195. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

They have said they don't want fellowships being used like guilds, which this seems very close to other than the 15 requirement, but it...

Apr 28, 2021