Corwyhn Lionheart's Recent Activity

1. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Hail adventurers, well met!.

Welcome to the Madhouse. :)

Jun 28, 2022 at 12:03 PM
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Angeliana's post in the thread Hail adventurers, well met!.

Good day! I would like to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I am the newest addition to the community team! I have been...

Jun 28, 2022 at 12:03 PM
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Re-entry expansion.

Actually my casual guild has had many who used to raid and decided to go casual when they came back so I don't think every ex raider...

Jun 28, 2022 at 11:59 AM
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Riou's post in the thread Re-entry expansion.

If you can't find a guild as a Casual Member or like Family Style or something to play with, best thing is probably to join in on a...

Jun 28, 2022 at 11:48 AM
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Re-entry expansion.

I think a reentry expansion only makes sense if they are also going to do a big push for brand new players on Live. Basically every TLP...

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:37 AM
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Svann2's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

I think you want to punish people for not grouping with you. Examine that.

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:34 AM
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

There is no problem and nothing that needs to be solved.

8. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Iven's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

To me it does look more like a museum with many wax figurines and a few guests. Btw, train incoming to guild lobby !!! Problem solved.

9. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

So people shouldn't be laying on a beach doing nothing? The same for people sitting waiting for trains, planes & boats? How about people...

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:33 AM
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Just because the pixels making up a toon are doing nothing does NOT mean that the player is doing nothing. They could be: 1)...

Jun 23, 2022 at 7:39 PM
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

And the devs have shown no problems with people sitting around doing nothing and being afk. The rules allow for it in noncombat zones...

Jun 23, 2022 at 7:27 PM
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

And a living world includes people that are not out doing things, there is nothing wrong with people standing around doing nothing it...

13. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

I see lots of people in the real world standing and sitting who appear to be doing nothing. As such, those folks who are AFK actually...

14. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

It sucked you in.

15. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Thanks for the laugh, oh the visuals of us all just sitting around staring into space!!! But then it went downhill cause I know half...

Jun 23, 2022 at 7:26 PM
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart liked OldTimeNewbie's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

This is one of the most bizarre ideas and thinking I have seen in a while. Burdi, you seem to not grasp the concept of AFK. It stands for...

17. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

I am not seeing anything "encouraging" when players are straight up asking for punitive measures for going AFK. "you guys ignored me,...

18. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Lock the thread & throw the whole thing into the incinerator at the maximum possible heat until it has been destroyed at a sub-atomic...

19. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Ozon's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

You don't get to define what is challenging or active for the player base. That is the fundamental issue here, you want to push your...

Jun 23, 2022 at 7:25 PM
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Lingum's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Drive off the playerbase with the sort of stupidity that you are advocating and you will be right where you are, without a group. And a...

21. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Arkanny's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

thats the worst idea i've read so far.

22. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Shillingworth's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Having idle players whom are actually somewhat watching open chats is a great thing for MMOs. Some players do actually shoot off a...

23. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Loup Garou's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Apparently he is concerned that this inactivity is bad for our health. And he wants to bring awareness - guess he did.

24. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

I will ask again, what did those players do to you? There is no problem with players being inactive or not wanting to group if they are...

25. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Foraging, fishing, tradeskills, trader mode, and camping 12+ hour spawns each prove you wrong.

26. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Loup Garou's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Weeeelllll not really. In the beginning we had to sit to regen mana. Yep, just sit doing nothing. And it was NOT fast. This was usually...

Jun 23, 2022 at 7:24 PM
  27. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Shredd's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Join a guild, do a /who all for you level. Then send tells to the folks that are close to your level for grouping. Form a fellowship. So...

Jun 23, 2022 at 3:12 AM
  28. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

What did they ever do to you to make you so mad about players who are afk or inactive?

Jun 23, 2022 at 3:11 AM
  29. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Ummm Daybreak has a rule that if you are going to afk you need to do it in a safe spot.... so you want to take away the safe spots?...

30. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Maybe I'll get around to your tell when I return from Afk doing things like lunch, dinner, any number of other reasons I may be online yet...

31. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

1. Some people stay online to watch/log chat or check Bazaar for cosmetics (illusions, mounts, ornaments) or buy/sell loot (Blood-Soaked)....

Jun 23, 2022 at 3:10 AM
  32. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Lingum's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Maybe some of them are sitting there being the third character to satisfy a needless three character requirement for certain instances? I...

33. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Its not 1999 anymore. LFG tool is useless and no one sends random unsolicited group invites. If you want to make groups then say so in...

34. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Let's see. Buffs don't count down in the lobby. People sitting there soaking up buffs. People who don't want to log out while having...

35. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Ozon's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Just to be clear, YOU sent unsolicited PMs to number of toons in a zone designed to not have any hostile NPC, a zone you have to travel to...

36. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Grove's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Better to go to a zone where you would like to participate and where already there are others in the zone. There do /ooc or tells. Even...

Jun 23, 2022 at 3:09 AM
  37. Corwyhn Lionheart liked tUVDALLE's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

probably sitting there soaking up buffs or maybe doing trade skill stuff or organizing their bank bag mess. Most of the time i just park...

38. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

What did those players ever do to you? How does them sitting around impact you?

39. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Elyssanda's post in the thread HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOUSE OGRE!.

Happy Birthday NGreth!

Jun 23, 2022 at 2:14 AM
  40. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread I'll Miss You.

All the best.

Jun 22, 2022
  41. Corwyhn Lionheart liked SonOfABiscuit's post in the thread I'll Miss You.

I began this EQ journey back in 1999 and it has been pretty great. EQ has changed for the worse the last 4-5 years. I'll miss this game....

Jun 22, 2022
  42. Corwyhn Lionheart liked teelybit's post in the thread Increase lobby entrance hall height, please.

The most pressing issue Everquest players face! When entering the lobby from PoK the entrance hallway height from the door is too low to...

Jun 21, 2022
  43. Corwyhn Lionheart liked pointman192's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

I'm surprised anyone would be anti-box. Every boxer I know pays for their accounts. It puts more people in the world, more chances to...

Jun 20, 2022
  44. Corwyhn Lionheart liked code-zero's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

You have everything completely backwards. Aradune was/is 2 box limit Truebox and there were GM's on server attempting to enforce the...

Jun 20, 2022
  45. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

This is the kind of idea I would summarise as idealistic daydreaming. Looks good on paper but doesn't work in practise due to how...

Jun 20, 2022
  46. Corwyhn Lionheart liked jeskola's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

You can wear rose-colored glasses and be ignorant, but he is telling the truth. Anti-boxing measures can and will always be circumvented...

Jun 20, 2022
  47. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

Can't provide an answer? Why is it so hard when you say it is so easy?

Jun 20, 2022
  48. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

If you already answered it you should have an easy time repeating your answer or pointing to it. I don't see any answer where you...

Jun 20, 2022
  49. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

You can claim many things but that doesn't mean what you are claiming is actually true. And the fact that you keep claiming that we are...

Jun 20, 2022
  50. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

You are the one who keeps claiming it would be so easy to do when there is evidence out there that it isn't. They have promised a...

Jun 20, 2022
  51. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Modern server without boxing?.

I keep asking the same question because you refuse to answer it. You keep claiming it is easy to do yet you can't explain why there is...

Jun 20, 2022
  52. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Marton's post in the thread suspended while actively playing.

Somebody wanted your camp OP. They petitioned and GM showed up. I agree, /say is not the best method for this. Also, when a camp is...

Jun 18, 2022
  53. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread suspended while actively playing.

There's no "going to " involved. They have been enforcing this for several years at this point. :cool:

Jun 17, 2022
  54. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread suspended while actively playing.

Def apparently - as far as one knows or can see. Problem being you can't actually know much or see much but please provide evidence...

Jun 17, 2022
  55. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread suspended while actively playing.

Painfully hard? That was pretty close to a zero effort response. If you are so certain that the GM was over the line do you have...

Jun 17, 2022
  56. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread suspended while actively playing.

Some people feel the need to advertise their mistakes & errors, I'm not one of them. Player logs are never accepted because they can...

Jun 17, 2022
  57. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jumbur's post in the thread suspended while actively playing.

I think it would be easy for a GM to make himself eyecatching and visible in a way that a non-afk player would notice, but a bot would...

Jun 17, 2022
  58. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Laronk's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

LOL, BUT YOU UNDERCUT ME FIRST! so it's alright to that meta guy that the bots can automatically without interaction undercut you less...

Jun 13, 2022
  59. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

LOL. Good one good one... that was a joke right?

Jun 13, 2022
  60. Corwyhn Lionheart liked TheAgenda's post in the thread The Final Meal.

I mean it's good but it's not THAT good

Jun 12, 2022
  61. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Svann2's post in the thread The Final Meal.

From an earlier reply Ill guess Dragon Ball Super. Which is kind of a style of cartoonsy.

Jun 12, 2022
  62. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread The Final Meal.

I noted the first post that this was off topic. I was just having fun. Guess no one watches DBS... Besides, do you get tired with all the...

Jun 12, 2022
  63. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tatanka's post in the thread The Final Meal.

Maybe give a hint on WTF the post is even about. Just sayin'.

Jun 12, 2022
  64. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Spell Spamming in PoK.

I don't know if this will help but here is what I did when players kept popping the Jester in the lobby. How is this related you ask?...

Jun 10, 2022
  65. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why partial slows?.

Because that gives them more control over how slow works and they have multiple levels to chose for a zone. My understanding is that...

Jun 10, 2022
  66. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

I just wanted a thread to consider.. I get to the point where I just don't wish to participate anymore. You are just abusive in...

Jun 10, 2022
  67. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

You are not wrong. Regardless of the merit of the idea it suffers what most subjects suffer. A lot of folks on these forums have...

Jun 10, 2022
  68. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Come join us on Xegony!

Jun 9, 2022
  69. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

How much are you paying per month for the internet to play EQ?

Jun 9, 2022
  70. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

IF something is free YOU are the commodity.

Jun 9, 2022
  71. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Timmyboi's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

Pretty much. The general rule of thumb for internet-related products is this. If it's free, then YOU'RE the product.

Jun 9, 2022
  72. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Vumad's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

YouTube is ad supported. The sub removes the ads. Lots of forums offer subs to remove ads from displaying. There are articles about...

Jun 9, 2022
  73. Corwyhn Lionheart liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

This game is not Pay to Win, its Pay to Play the full version. The free version lets you see the game a little so you can decide if you...

Jun 7, 2022
  74. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

Subscriptions are not pay to win.

Jun 7, 2022
  75. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Laronk's post in the thread Monthly cost should discount the senior..

God not this BS again. I don't think there needs to be a seniors discount but you need to stop telling people they have bigger issues...

Jun 6, 2022
  76. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jogath's post in the thread Fixed New Lions broke.

Confirmed. Story shows the right thing to purchase, but when clicked only the Proudheart lion is granted.

Jun 4, 2022
  77. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Account-bound Krono option needed.

That's what the subscription is for; I don't understand why you would willingly pay MORE for a month when you clearly have your CC on...

Jun 3, 2022
  78. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Loup Garou's post in the thread Account-bound Krono option needed.

You don't have to. Just click "enter world" instead of "enter tutorial" and then you can play around till your Krono comes thru or...

Jun 3, 2022
  79. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Ringarok's post in the thread Account-bound Krono option needed.

If you wanted to just play the easiest option is to grab a monthly subscription and then cancel it. You still get to play for a month +...

Jun 3, 2022
  80. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread What Constitutes as Poor Customer Service, Relations and Incompetence??.

Your concept of the game is very focused on you, while ignoring every other player. Keep in mind there are thousands of players and almost...

Jun 1, 2022
  81. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tatanka's post in the thread Buff cast times should be instant in non-combat zones like GH, GL, and PoK.

While not necessarily a BAD idea, I'd have to place it WAY down the priority list for things that need addressing in this game. The amount...

Jun 1, 2022
  82. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread PL Spam & Roadmap Anti-Cheat.

At some point that may happen. DBG is trying to re-impose their rules after the unofficial detente with Holly ended some time after...

Jun 1, 2022
  83. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Andarriel's post in the thread changing mobs to be undead was a STUPID thing to do.

just get more paladin's! :P

May 29, 2022
  84. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread EG7 cancels Marvel game, to re-invest $50m in other areas including original IP.

I wonder if Sony or another big name tech company is expressing interest in acquiring EG7 or Daybreak but any link to Disney (a rival,...

May 25, 2022
  85. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Let us pay 5 more Dollars.

I am also on the "Let Rayzen pay 5 more dollars club". Could we also add a "$5/mo hard mode" sub version that has reduced XP gain,...

May 25, 2022
  86. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Let us pay 5 more Dollars.

Ummm no thanks.

May 25, 2022
  87. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread What would your suggestion to make EQ greet again!.

Are we talking like Walmart Greeter when we try to make Eq greet again?

May 17, 2022
  88. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread As owner of a chat channel....

Both are possible....

May 15, 2022
  89. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Smokezz's post in the thread PC replacement.

I'll have to disagree there. They're dirt cheap now, even up to 2TB. If you need more data on your PC than that, likely it's data...

May 14, 2022
  90. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

None of this makes any sense at all. If you are abiding by the forum ruless how are you abusing anything? Hint: Ignore is...

May 14, 2022
  91. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

I don't think limiting posts on this forum is a good idea. The amount of daily traffic is rather low when compared to the other forums I...

May 14, 2022
  92. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Forum post limiting feature.

If you have been playing and on the forums for 10 years tthats about 1 post per 1.2 days. Never really thought about peoples post count...

May 14, 2022
  93. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

What a bizarre, counter-intuitive request. If certain "frequent posters" bother you that much just ignore them, ignore me if I bother you...

May 14, 2022
  94. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Xenophon's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

People will just make new accounts and spoof their IP address with a VPN to circumvent the post limits. It would be a headache for Accendo...

May 14, 2022
  95. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

The forums are fine, don't like reading someone's posts? Ignore them. That is literally what that feature is there for. (I have 4 or so...

May 14, 2022
  96. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Paladin's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

While there are 100% a few trolls and 'post count' collectors, I think this is a bad idea. Most people are civil and even helpful,...

May 14, 2022
  97. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tatanka's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

Sounds like a horrible idea. You don't have to read every post in a thread. For that matter, you don't have to read every thread.

May 14, 2022
  98. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

I am one of the obnoxious posters that many players dislike. But not as bad as some who even rile me up:D Equally I have solved many,...

May 14, 2022
  99. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

A far simpler approach is to just ignore any individual whose posts you don't want to see.

May 14, 2022
  100. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jugerrnaut's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

Been playing this game since the beginning and you can see my pathetic post count though I do read most threads. Limiting folks is the...

May 14, 2022
  101. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

Seems like an incentive to create alt accounts and press the like button on your posts a lot.

May 14, 2022
  102. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

[img]

May 14, 2022
  103. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

Total exp needed to gain levels was increased and actual exp per kill was not. Net affect percentage of exp per kill is much less....

May 7, 2022
  104. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

But we all knew what he meant because all EQ is just doing the same things over and over. So.... no point here.... move along move...

May 7, 2022
  105. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

I would vote for increased kill exp., if I had any sort of meaningful vote that is.

May 7, 2022
  106. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Timmyboi's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

I'd just like better kill xp as an alternative. So that way when you're at 118 or 119 after doing the progression, you can get more...

May 7, 2022
  107. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

I just wish they would explain why. Well and change it back but why would be nice for now. :)

May 1, 2022
  108. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

Yep till they change it back. So it will go on forever I suspect.

May 1, 2022
  109. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

And while I am not into Overseer its a valid way to get some exp but what is incredibly funny is those who say "How you can want to...

May 1, 2022
  110. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Windance's post in the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

I completely agree with the OP and others. I think AA are also out of hand and are actually worse to catch up on. At least with...

May 1, 2022
  111. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

Because those aren't the people the devs are trying to entice to play...the older players that come back and play on the live servers...

May 1, 2022
  112. Corwyhn Lionheart liked dwish's post in the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

I actually agree with you OP, but this is a topic that has been debated ad nauseum here on the boards. On one hand you have people who...

May 1, 2022
  113. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Kalamir's post in the thread Please improve the returning player experience....

Backstory - I've played EQ off and on since launch. I raided up through Prophecy of Ro on live and then quit for a few years. I've come...

May 1, 2022
  114. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

I'd rather grind than quest. Questing require more paying attention and running around, sometimes across tons of zones. I don't like to...

May 1, 2022
  115. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Svann2's post in the thread For Those Who've Encountered Suspensions.

When someone says "I cant possibly see them doing xxxxx" thats not them speaking with authority, thats them giving an opinion. Now when...

May 1, 2022
  116. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why not use the community rather than breaking things?.

Thank you for the post as it needs to be said from time to time. Folks need to hear it though it will fall on deaf ears for some. Now...

May 1, 2022
  117. Corwyhn Lionheart liked niente's post in the thread Why not use the community rather than breaking things?.

EQ is a really big, complicated game to work on. Play as well (but you already know that). That doesn't excuse making careless mistakes,...

May 1, 2022
  118. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread More Dev Communication.

I still dream of a day where EQ is made open source with community contributions and we can all just look for ourselves at what has...

May 1, 2022
  119. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread More Dev Communication.

I though he was just being realistic.

May 1, 2022
  120. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread More Dev Communication.

It would be nice if Daybreak was brave enough to come out and explain the reasons they decided to nerf grind exp and let us discuss with...

May 1, 2022
  121. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread More Dev Communication.

New Member, Being understanding of workloads and supporting labor rights is not "White Knighting."

May 1, 2022
  122. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread More Dev Communication.

EQ has always been somewhat minimalist on the communication front, but they try. I do however get the impression that there is a lot more...

May 1, 2022
  123. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

No they just want exp per kill returned to the levels it was before the last 3-4 expansions. You know the way it was for the majority...

May 1, 2022
  124. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Come visit Lions of the Heart on Xegony!!!

May 1, 2022
  125. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bernel's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

Ultimately, people will play the game as they want to play it, or else they'll move to a game which suits their playstyle. Devs forcing...

May 1, 2022
  126. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Evilness's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

Once again, not to sound like a broken record, but if the Devs want people doing the content (merc/partisan/missions) they created, then...

May 1, 2022
  127. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

Why would it have to be purely by grinding? Maybe its 70% grinding. Maybe a lot of folks level first before doing progression because...

May 1, 2022
  128. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

Yep. I expect they will continue till daybreak stops the nerf on gridning exp.

May 1, 2022
  129. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

Actually I think some folks like to level up first to do progression so saying folks will just level up via kills is probably not very...

May 1, 2022
  130. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Mesc's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

I haven't payed to play in 3 months and i don't see myself paying in the future. 0.012% per kill is just ridiculous and not worth the...

May 1, 2022
  131. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skrab's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

I stopped buying potions multiplying 0 by 50 isn’t a gain.

May 1, 2022
  132. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Timmyboi's post in the thread Did kill exp really need to be nerfed so hard?.

I mean there's already a bajillion threads on how to make catching up more feasible for new players and returnees. How does nerfing kill...

May 1, 2022
  133. Corwyhn Lionheart liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: April 20, 2022.

April 20, 2022 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Added two more missions for the 23rd Anniversary. See Quests & Events for...

Apr 21, 2022
  134. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Returning char question: Why are so many of my old, crappy augs marked Prestige?.

Prestige should stay as the point of prestige is to encourage subbing. Nothing wrong with encouraging it to play older content as well as...

Apr 15, 2022
  135. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Returning char question: Why are so many of my old, crappy augs marked Prestige?.

Cannot play on a TLP unless you are subbed.

Apr 15, 2022
  136. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread Can we ban the automation groups please?.

I don't support anyone using the game for a secondary source of income. We all know that secondary RMT is huge potential legal risk for DP...

Apr 15, 2022
  137. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Happy Friday folks!

Apr 15, 2022
  138. Corwyhn Lionheart liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

HEY! I'm much closer to 60 than 50. But you get a like for proper use of meme.

Apr 7, 2022
  139. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

What we need is more rules to govern a bunch of 50 year old nerds rehashing 20 year old arguments. [img]

Apr 7, 2022
  140. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Bans, Boxers, 3rd party programs, and EQ.

That's true. In your example it is up to the cop's discretion but 'technically' the cop 'could' pull everyone over and ticket all of...

Apr 6, 2022
  141. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Could the Everquest franchise survive a great reset?.

I will never again play a MMO for two plus decades like I have with EQ. A game where when I look at /played I can safely say that I have...

Apr 6, 2022
  142. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Multi-boxing enables EQ's generous F2P model?.

What would distinguish All Access (revenue to keep the studio running) from F2P? You refuse to see the possibility that F2P was...

Apr 4, 2022
  143. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Multi-boxing enables EQ's generous F2P model?.

If everyone had to pay All Access for each account, it may resolve the issue of boxing with more people forced to group (to save money...

Apr 4, 2022
  144. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread Multi-boxing enables EQ's generous F2P model?.

I think you are framing your argument in relative terms. EQ F2P currently lets you play up to Level 110 with Tier 1 gear. Does WoW...

Apr 4, 2022
  145. Corwyhn Lionheart liked code-zero's post in the thread Can we ban the automation groups please?.

I've seen bot groups and the typical thing is that the tank will pull back to a camp where the rest all do their thing. It's pretty...

Apr 2, 2022
  146. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Suspension without notification.

Er, one shouldn't use the actual answers to those questions because it could be something someone else may know or can relatively...

Apr 1, 2022
  147. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Warpeace's post in the thread Due to unusual activity on your account...What?!.

log out and back in, maybe even reboot your PC and then try again. Should be good after that. But don't do the extra security garbage.

Apr 1, 2022
  148. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Happy Saturday!

Mar 26, 2022
  149. Corwyhn Lionheart liked minimind's post in the thread Anyone heard anything about Community Resource Council?.

The thing about these engagement initiatives is that they're often sparked when there is sufficient downtime, but then fires start and...

Mar 26, 2022
  150. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Come check us out on Xegony! Feel free to make a test toon on our server to get a guild invite and take us for a test ride and see if we...

Feb 13, 2022
  151. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

The way I see it grinding is an "active" playstyle, so is grouping up to do tasks within the defined progression structure. Grinding should...

Jan 24, 2022
  152. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skrab's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

TLDR: Quest based progression games are designed to be experienced solo, whereas EQ is group based and inherently relies up on...

Jan 24, 2022
  153. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bernel's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

The ability to level while grinding allows the casual player to make progress. The casual player who doesn't log in regularly won't be...

Jan 24, 2022
  154. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Fly with the eagles, Nuad.

A sad day for those in the Fu World Order family and the Bristlebane server... We lost a dear friend and guildmate, Nuad. One of the...

Jan 18, 2022
  155. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Bit after 3 pm on a Sunday and 118 toons online.

Jan 16, 2022
  156. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Come one come all! :)

Jan 15, 2022
  157. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Thank you for wading in to lecture everyone on something they have not even done. What a star!

Jan 15, 2022
  158. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Ozon's post in the thread Maximum number of traders?!.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Jan 12, 2022
  159. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Razzy's post in the thread Dark Maps.

Just an update - dark maps are up to date now as of 01/11/2022 I'm still working on modified maps window that can be switched from light...

Jan 11, 2022
  160. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Can't sell in Baz without All Access Account? What BS.

And it seems there is a limit to the number of traders that can be up at once. I can see people using that to their advantage if any...

Jan 11, 2022
  161. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Triconix's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

Taking double the amount of time is a dramatic difference. I can't believe you'd actually argue that. Your solution is join AA groups? So...

Jan 11, 2022
  162. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Triconix's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

They don't need to be completely equal. I said of near equal viability. People will naturally take the path of least resistance if there is...

Jan 11, 2022
  163. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

Or they could simply get rid of what is causing the issue -- hell levels -- and go back to the "required xp per level" progression curve...

Jan 10, 2022
  164. Corwyhn Lionheart liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

The first part of your statement isn't true. You used to could grind the 5 levels in 3-6 hours once the expansion dropped. So yeah, it...

Jan 10, 2022
  165. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

I did the "grind levels & AA once the latest expansion drops" thing too, I still would not beat live players over the head as you did...

Jan 10, 2022
  166. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

Hmm I am 61 and some of my students today did call me old. And I do fart once in awhile. So, [IMG]

Jan 10, 2022
  167. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Please, someone explain to me why I can't level quick anymore?.

People crying about other people crying is the new longstanding forum meta, the hypocrisy never dawns on them. If they actually hated...

Jan 10, 2022
  168. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Laronk's post in the thread The Aftermath.

Personally I’m 22 years older than I was in 2000

Jan 10, 2022
  169. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

I've said it before and I'll say it again here: Why does the leveling experience need to be binary? Just make multiple viable (read:...

Jan 9, 2022
  170. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Can't sell in Baz without All Access Account? What BS.

So, if you could use a free account for a Bazaar mule, you don't think someone would create hundreds of these accounts and clog the Bazaar...

Jan 9, 2022
  171. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

Time to myself? HOw could I play EQ if I didn't Just NEVER had time in mornings getting kid ready for school.

Jan 8, 2022
  172. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Not based upon my own experience.

Jan 8, 2022
  173. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

A link to our old recruiting thread cause... why not? :)...

Jan 7, 2022
  174. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skrab's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Every system benefits capable players more, what’s your point? Tasks are group based. There’s not enough playerbase to sustain group...

Jan 6, 2022
  175. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Incorrect. And pretty much any recent expansion you pick before the change will have a much higher exp grind rate. Not sure where you...

Jan 6, 2022
  176. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Micker's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

I just don't like leveling up through overseer, seems so cheesy. Like just free exp for not even playing the game. The game is about...

Jan 6, 2022
  177. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

You & others keep asking this same question despite having been told by a few people what the answer is, maybe you are ignoring them?...

Jan 6, 2022
  178. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Sorry but we are not bad actors. We simply are asking for a exp grind rate similar to expansions prior to the last three. Why...

Jan 6, 2022
  179. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

Nope. You are just outright lying here. Most folks who are complaining about exp do not think you should be able to solo molo in 3 to...

Jan 6, 2022
  180. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

LOL not even close. And when most talk of quests they talk about them and missions they use the terms interchangeably. And when they...

Jan 6, 2022
  181. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

LOL you have never been married with kids obviously :)

Jan 6, 2022
  182. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

No Tappin isn't everyone. But there are a lot more of us out there :)

Jan 6, 2022
  183. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

I am married with kids. There’s no time to log in the morning.

Jan 6, 2022
  184. Corwyhn Lionheart liked dwish's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

Overseer was created and put into the game for one reason, and that's to be another avenue for people to buy/spend station cash. That...

Jan 6, 2022
  185. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Sunday at 4 pm and 111 toons online.

Jan 2, 2022
  186. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Agreed with to a point since all it takes is the ability to accept a TA.

Jan 2, 2022
  187. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Great points. I support grinding and it can be cathartic. But, for many casual players, they don't have the DPS or ability to swarm...

Jan 2, 2022
  188. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Well I'm glad you mentioned this! Rested XP is far superior to lessons as a catchup mechanism because the "haves" with box teams, a...

Jan 2, 2022
  189. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

I think Tappin could go further and say "Most vertebrates consume content when they can, and they binge to catch up"

Jan 2, 2022
  190. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

He felt the need to respond. Anything else is unknown would more likely be projection. But yeah it is nice to hear the why when you...

Jan 2, 2022
  191. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Totally bogus argument

Jan 2, 2022
  192. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

And hopefully at some point DPG will realize this. They can't build the game around the very best or the very worst. And there will...

Jan 2, 2022
  193. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

How is it any different than about half your guild being 120 by the end of day one? How’s it any different with AAs? Those same groups...

Jan 2, 2022
  194. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

You can literally get task adds for all missions and finish up with overseers. There’s not much of any time invested and it’s sure not a...

Jan 2, 2022