Corwyhn Lionheart's Recent Activity

1. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Braccus_Lafamilia's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

Returning player as well. Started again last month. Mid 90's I wanted to experience a real zone and not HA's anymore so I tried Veil of...

Sep 19, 2021 at 10:55 AM
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

I don't remember the details but I know scaling can sometimes jump at certain levels, making it really hard at level X and easy at level...

Sep 19, 2021 at 10:54 AM
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Aound 3 pm Saturday afternoon and 79 toons online.

Sep 18, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Winnowyl's post in the thread A Guild Hall Explosion; I think a setting was missed in a patch..

So there I was, sitting outside in the cool Florida night. It was 9:42PM Eastern Time. I'm on my way to getting decently high. Then I get...

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:20 AM
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart liked demi's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

I agree with shadowman , the money from these perks (as trivial as they may be) 99.99% will not be going back into EQ .. how do I know ,...

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:13 AM
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Could have been handled this so much better. Liked the 1 perk for 3 month sub, 2 perks for 6 months and all three for year sub idea....

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:13 AM
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Kalvenie's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

good point - I appreciated getting all vet rewards being rolled out to all. Even if I also enjoyed having them as a "perk" for long...

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:10 AM
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Kalvenie's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This just sparked a thought. (not necessarily related to the point you were making!) The precedent with a paid for option of quality...

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:10 AM
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Not sure what exactly your point is here. There has always been a thriving 3rd party market and all krono did was change how the...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:12 PM
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

You seem to be ranting over and over about a krono black market while ignoring the fact that all the same things happened before they...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:11 PM
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

"Pick, choose, and stack any combination of these unique Perks to accompany your All Access Membership, and start your enhanced...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:10 PM
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

They wouldn't be free players if they bought the perks. They would just be buying part of the full monthly subscription.

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:08 PM
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Dre.'s post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I'd posted this in another thread: 3 month sub = 1 perk 6 month sub = 2 perks 12 month sub = AllThePerks

14. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Back on topic, as far as perks go, my take is this. All Access accounts should be able to choose ONE to be a free addition, a perk if you...

15. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Because there would be no 3rd party websites selling things if there wasn't krono? Maybe it is time to step off the anti krono soapbox...

16. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

JChan said they were going to work on a 64 bit client. This is probably how they are supposed to pay for it. But I am not a fan of...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:07 PM
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Qelil's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

No matter how people choose to justify this it boils down to charging more money to players who want to remain on a level playing field...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

There is a pop up that appears everytime you create a new char on a TLP server which states that account bonuses are disabled, perks are...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:04 PM
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Metanis's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I have a suspicion that the people we consider "Devs" had little or nothing to do with this Perks decision.

Sep 13, 2021
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

They just want to rent you the power not sell it to you :)

Sep 13, 2021
  21. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Muvandog's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is the image on the current log-out page for free accounts. May want to update it before this goes live. [IMG]

Sep 13, 2021
  22. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Have they said this would be the case yet for TLP in regards to this new thing? If they don't explicitly say no you would think that...

Sep 13, 2021
  23. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

81 toons online today around 5 pm EST on a Sunday.

Sep 12, 2021
  24. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Things we need to do to change the game....

I have mine sent to ding, the only time it does annoy me is when I'm sending parcels. It also means when I'm boxing I don't miss a...

Sep 12, 2021
  25. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Randomized's post in the thread Things we need to do to change the game....

No, you're just advocating to give Classes special flavor to others, for no rhyme or reason outside of "I don't want to play that...

Sep 12, 2021
  26. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Although that would be the target audience in my opinion. TLP already pays monthly subs so this may be a way to monetize the TLP...

Sep 12, 2021
  27. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Welcome to Xegony's Go To Guild for New and Returning folks! Just make a throw away toon to check our guild out and see if we might be a...

Sep 11, 2021
  28. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This would be like asking the current team to build the normal annual expansion (which have been far smaller than some of the early...

Sep 11, 2021
  29. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

From interviews with actual EQ coders of the past and recent times it's the assets* of EQ rather than its code (*that are in custom...

Sep 11, 2021
  30. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

That sounds like a great idea at first, but I think that asking a returning player to pay more to catch up to the rest of their server...

Sep 11, 2021
  31. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Moege's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

They are making a profit in fact they make such a profit that EQ is subsidizing their other games. Go read the balance sheet from the...

Sep 11, 2021
  32. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

What I find most entertaining about this (next to crossing a bridge too far on pay to win) is that you're introducing an influx of help...

Sep 11, 2021
  33. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Demetriix's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is horrible. Nickle and Diming people even more than you already do.

Sep 11, 2021
  34. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I used to help SOE do UI adjustments with advice years ago.. and be an author over on EQInterface. I am not impressed. Updating a UI set...

Sep 11, 2021
  35. Corwyhn Lionheart liked blake's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I just came back to this game after a very long break from it. I was enjoying my time again which is why I decided to subscribe. I am sad...

Sep 11, 2021
  36. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

so much this.

Sep 11, 2021
  37. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

You can't charge players monthly fee for things that should be included in the next expansion they pay for.

Sep 11, 2021
  38. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Demendred's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Bad Idea. Like someone else said in the thread, bring back recruit a friend and character transfers. You'll make money

Sep 11, 2021
  39. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Well based on the current model they would only RENT you fellowship slots.

Sep 11, 2021
  40. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Here's my take on this. Nickle & Dime the players and they will get very annoyed and they might decide to spend their money elsewhere or...

Sep 11, 2021
  41. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Scila's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I'm past my knee-jerk reaction and read both the threads on this. Going with my initial thought of nope. So many of the reasons have...

Sep 11, 2021
  42. Corwyhn Lionheart liked aludain's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

You have become better at Wallet Quest (153) !

Sep 11, 2021
  43. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tyrusstorm's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I have mellowed with age and I cannot get quite as agitated by such things anymore but I will say that this is a tad annoying. I pay more...

Sep 11, 2021
  44. Corwyhn Lionheart liked narksar's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

You guys want to make more money off this game? Hire me. I got ideas. What's an example of my ideas? Account to account transfers. Yes, I...

Sep 11, 2021
  45. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can't like this post enough. This is a Waterloo moment for EQ

Sep 10, 2021
  46. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I used to be a CC "CC" - community Contibutor for Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore content and quit then over exactly this sort of horse...

Sep 10, 2021
  47. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Baeltor's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

As part of a subscription, sure and thank you. But as an additional fee, no thank you.

Sep 10, 2021
  48. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Lyssiana's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I've been playing EQ for 20 years, and have never posted in the forums until this announcement. Just want to add my 2cp to everyone else...

Sep 10, 2021
  49. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Moege's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

When this go active, the website needs to change. Currently reads "One membership. One Price. All the perks"

Sep 10, 2021
  50. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is some straight up horse excrement. Is the the kind of garbage we're gonna get from the new owners going forward? All that talk...

Sep 10, 2021
  51. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Abundant's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

100%

Sep 10, 2021
  52. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rivalry's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Whomever is in charge of decisions at this company, and made this decision .... don't let them make decisions any more. This is like the...

Sep 10, 2021
  53. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tarvas's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

If people want to spend their money on that it's their money. For me, however, that is a hard no.

Sep 10, 2021
  54. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can tolerate monetization through cosmetic loot crates. I am not fond of monetization through in-game power bonuses. (I can understand a...

Sep 10, 2021
  55. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jumbur's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

I never claimed the game was bug-free. But if you pull 5 dervs, and one them looks like Quarm emoting sick dance moves, then surely you...

Sep 5, 2021
  56. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

I'd be OK with that. I certainly wouldn't miss it.

Sep 5, 2021
  57. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Exactly. I have virtually no chance of catching say unless someone is standing in front of me.

Sep 5, 2021
  58. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Velk's OC group; no named for 2 hours..

RNG never results in the expected averages being the observed norm. Over far longer periods of time you could count up the nameds and...

Sep 5, 2021
  59. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cragzop's post in the thread Velk's OC group; no named for 2 hours..

You don't mention which Velks, but no, 2 hours without a named is not uncommon ... especially in old Velks. But even new Velks I've sat in...

Sep 5, 2021
  60. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Sancus's post in the thread EG7 Broadcasts Presentation With Q&A.

They already were hiring. When the upcoming expansion's credits are published, you'll see the largest YoY increase in team size in a very...

Sep 4, 2021
  61. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

Leadership is never one-size-fits-all - differing personalities, leadership styles, environment, history all play a role in what leadership...

Sep 3, 2021
  62. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Pleides's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

We are all brothers and sisters in this game. I am proud that my guild 'Fellowship of Justice', on the E. Marr server treat all with...

Sep 3, 2021
  63. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Evye's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

A very smart bard in our guild has tried to give this advice to our leaders: "Praise in public, critisize in private."

Sep 3, 2021
  64. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

What I find funny is that Blizzard's game director is in a guild called "Elitist Jerks". :) I don't know if Furor was in it as some...

Sep 3, 2021
  65. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Svann2's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

Yea no one should stick with a guild they dont like. There are plenty of guilds that would love to have new people that wont treat you...

Sep 3, 2021
  66. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Raiders vs Non Raiders.

I left work 2 hours ago & right now I am drinking beer and ordering a delicious curry. Just wanted to cheer you up a bit.:D

Sep 3, 2021
  67. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Almost 7 pm EST and we have 71 toons online.

Sep 2, 2021
  68. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Best Server?.

I'd say for someone staring out? Luclin, or Xegony.. they have the 2 biggest family guilds so plenty of people to group with and level up.

Aug 31, 2021
  69. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Best Server?.

Best server I have ever had was Stacy at the Tilted Kilt. She was incredibly gorgeous and was not shy. She loved the attention, and could...

Aug 31, 2021
  70. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

I don't have a favorite EQ diety.

Aug 30, 2021
  71. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Qimble's post in the thread DBG CEO Ji Ham Takes Over as EG7's Acting CEO.

Yeah but that's a scam, not a game.

Aug 29, 2021
  72. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread DBG CEO Ji Ham Takes Over as EG7's Acting CEO.

Wow, I guess. Looking back a few years, EG7 stock spent most of its time below $1. It jumped up to $12 in 2020. It almost has the feel...

Aug 29, 2021
  73. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nolrog's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

I will probably still play some kind of game, but I'm not sure if it will be another MMO. Possible if my buddy says hey let's play Guild...

Aug 29, 2021
  74. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tarvas's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

If EQ died tomorrow I would either just make my own private server, play one someone else's, or just not play. A game would have to blow my...

Aug 29, 2021
  75. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

2 pm EST on a Sunday and 68 toons online.

Aug 29, 2021
  76. Corwyhn Lionheart liked MustardonWatermelon's post in the thread 2.0 Pixel Shaders are blindingly bright.

I'm not entirely certain it's a one-size-fits-all fix. What I have discovered since then is without ultravision, is that everything...

Aug 28, 2021
  77. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread 2.0 Pixel Shaders are blindingly bright.

Cheers for sharing the solution, added that fix to my growing list of copy-pasta fixes as: Over-bright graphics with 2.0 shaders on:...

Aug 28, 2021
  78. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread 2.0 Pixel Shaders are blindingly bright.

And thank you for coming back and letting everyone know in case others have this issue. :)

Aug 28, 2021
  79. Corwyhn Lionheart liked MustardonWatermelon's post in the thread 2.0 Pixel Shaders are blindingly bright.

Got a tell from someone a little while ago. Turning off antialiasing gamma correction was the fix . It was set to auto (on). Turning it off...

Aug 28, 2021
  80. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Myrdale's post in the thread Unable to Edit Maps.

That worked! Thanks.

Aug 28, 2021
  81. Corwyhn Lionheart liked AndrewG's post in the thread Opened a ticket, 2 days ago still no response.

finally a tier 2 CS returned to me and took care of my problem :) now i can access my acount once more

Aug 26, 2021
  82. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Opened a ticket, 2 days ago still no response.

Well, you might get some attention with all these duplicate posts. But it might not be the kind you want. 2 days is not long. Chill. Has...

Aug 26, 2021
  83. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

It isn't about insulting folk who do nothing much other then game in their life. It is about stating that most folks actually do...

Aug 26, 2021
  84. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

I had a blast using hex editing in the original Resident Evil pc game with unlimited ammo and such. There was also a way to play with...

Aug 26, 2021
  85. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

I would hope that accounts that frequently cheat would be banned, but, as Kakgumu quite correctly notes, "...the real heart of the...

Aug 26, 2021
  86. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Bingo. This is why darkpaw has the least effective enforcement policy they could devise.

Aug 26, 2021
  87. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

I said nothing of the sort. I said it isn't clear to everyone which programs are cheating and which are not. You are the one that...

Aug 25, 2021
  88. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

People enjoy the game and a lot of games do not keep going after so many years. Makes sense to me. I don't agree with these feelings...

Aug 25, 2021
  89. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Not picking on you, but Piestro's post is meaningless. A lot has changed in 10 years.

Aug 25, 2021
  90. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Kakgumu's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Some of you are incredibly dense...and others of you have no earthly idea why a software company makes the decisions it does. I've worked...

Aug 25, 2021
  91. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Sure, but using macaroni isn't by itself cheating. Look, all I'm really saying here is that it's not as cut and dry as whulfgar says.

Aug 25, 2021
  92. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Then why is it "blessed" (or allowed, or ignored or whatever verb you want to use) on Rizlona? I haven't played true Live in a long...

Aug 25, 2021
  93. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Yeah but what about the many macaroni users who have been using it for years?

Aug 25, 2021
  94. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

You would think so, right? I always knew that the macaroni quest program was illegal. A long while back I went on an EQ break and...

Aug 25, 2021
  95. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

Wow. Is everyone so sensitive nowadays that they cannot see humor in anything?

Aug 25, 2021
  96. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

You sound like someone who is not married, does not have kids in school, does not have family living within driving distance of you, is...

Aug 25, 2021
  97. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

Sit on my porch and yell at people to get off my lawn.

Aug 25, 2021
  98. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Filter's post in the thread Can't search and pull up ANY items in /baz.

Baz crashed I believe. I had really odd timing is all. Someone can delete the post if you would like.

Aug 24, 2021
  99. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cragzop's post in the thread Magician cauldrons summoned items.

Players aren't going to be able to do much about this, which is what this forum is. Since nothing in the cauldrons (either version) has...

Aug 24, 2021
  100. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

I can't speak for everyone but I stick around EQ because of the people I play with. Some folks are more drawn to various game...

Aug 24, 2021
  101. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts.

I get what And is saying. I probably encounter as many folks who play other games as well as EQ as those that just play EQ. But if you...

Aug 22, 2021
  102. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Almost 3 pm on a Sunday and we have 72 toons online.

Aug 22, 2021
  103. Corwyhn Lionheart liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread 2.0 Pixel Shaders are blindingly bright.

Is your character the same race as your guildmate that sent the screenshot? Some races have innate 'vision' effects.

Aug 22, 2021
  104. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread 2.0 Pixel Shaders are blindingly bright.

As I understand it from other posts that I have seen the "Faerune" vision ability is a big part of these over-bright graphics. Also...

Aug 22, 2021
  105. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Good point.

Aug 22, 2021
  106. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub.

1) Ummmm no it isn't to be fair. Not on Live servers. Once a person gets into a guild and starts socializing and getting tips on...

Aug 22, 2021
  107. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Randomized's post in the thread Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub.

Not entirely free. Incentivized. As he said, DPG has a tendency to give them out over the years anyway. Now you can get it as part of a...

Aug 22, 2021
  108. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Slow Saturday and only 52 toons online while everyone enjoys the summer and getting out from lockdown. Come on by and check us out on...

Aug 21, 2021
  109. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Returning to EQ....

Hey there, Assuming you want to stay on a Live server. You are welcome to join us on Xegony in Lions of the Heart. We are not doing any...

Aug 21, 2021
  110. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

How long do you think it would take you to be able to raid as a new player. Not how long would you last but how long do you think...

Aug 21, 2021
  111. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Rauven said leaving not that they weren't trying the game because of that so not sure that is what he meant. And he seems to be saying...

Aug 21, 2021
  112. Corwyhn Lionheart posted a new thread.

Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub

Every few years Daybreak has given out free heroic toons. Always nice for those that can use them. But I was thinking that it would be a...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 21, 2021
  113. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

There is simply ZERO evidence of players leaving EQ for harder more complex games in any kind of numbers. Go on general chat on any...

Aug 21, 2021
  114. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

You must not play the grouping game much. The problem here is you seem to see the group game as ONLY a way to get to raiding. It just...

Aug 21, 2021
  115. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Yes and no. EQ has progression in that each expansion a player can become more powerful then the past expansion. You definitely...

Aug 21, 2021
  116. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

What is absurd is what you said. No one has to pay 15 dollars they have FTP and you can do the majority of your trip from level 1 to...

Aug 21, 2021
  117. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Pretty sure they can detect it easily enough if they wanted to. The rest probably not hard either. I think it all revolves around what...

Aug 21, 2021
  118. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Svann2's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

I keep reading the title as: Keep repeating: fully allowed gameplay as if someone is trying to convince themselves of it.

Aug 21, 2021
  119. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

VERY WELL SAID.

Aug 21, 2021
  120. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Most servers have open raids, or raid alliances. Start raiding there, one does not need to be top of the game, those are like training...

Aug 21, 2021
  121. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I have been running a casual guild for almost 22 years. Since we welcome folks even if they plan on eventually apping to a raid guild....

Aug 21, 2021
  122. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't know about anyone else but there are things you can teach a new player academically, some you can help them to understand...

Aug 21, 2021
  123. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Lol EQ is so much more than end game. What do you plan on doing with those chars lower than level 110? What do you plan on doing with...

Aug 21, 2021
  124. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

You can already do this, just start on a TLP server. Half the player base are happy to keep rerolling at level 1 every time a new TLP...

Aug 21, 2021
  125. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

It's got nothing to do with TLP or anything else. That's all the time I have to play EQ. My point is, even if you can't play EQ "their...

Aug 21, 2021
  126. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Here's one. Been solo/boxing since about 2006 now. I still enjoy EQ, and don't have any plans to play it any different than I have for...

Aug 21, 2021
  127. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

"Happens in the game right now" ? Not even close dude. Right now what AA do you get at 51 from autogrant? Then you get a few more...

Aug 21, 2021
  128. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Stymie's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Also, even though WoW managed a stat and level squish it made most all mobs the same difficulty which is pretty boring. When you gain a...

Aug 21, 2021
  129. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Well you are wrong. They are not competitors. This is not as if WOW is Wal-Mart and EQ is Target. This is more like, WOW is Wal-Mart and...

Aug 21, 2021
  130. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Let's just imagine the new expansion instead of being level 120 is level 60 and we stat-squished everything else. From now on only the...

Aug 21, 2021
  131. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Not a fan of normalizing levels / stats. Only exception is critical chance. Right now it's so easy to hit the melee crit cap that...

Aug 21, 2021
  132. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Well said! If people want things to be more like the WoW, then play that game. Don't pollute ours. After all, and repeat after me,...

Aug 21, 2021
  133. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Axel's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't like the idea of scaling everybody back to level 50 or 60, that sounds like a lot of work and like, 0 payoff (Shadowlands was...

Aug 21, 2021
  134. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't think you get the idea of these games. Yes you grind the same 5 levels over and over but peeps play the game to progress in...

Aug 21, 2021
  135. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Conq's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Not interested in playing wow. At all. Not the style, not the ideas, not the people. Conq

Aug 21, 2021
  136. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

I stick around for the people more then anything. If EQ went belly up not sure if I would get into another MMO.

Aug 21, 2021
  137. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Laronk's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

For me it all comes down to if I make friends in the game. If there's friends for me to play with and voice chat with I'm going to have a...

Aug 21, 2021
  138. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts.

Not sure I would buy lifetimes atm.

Aug 21, 2021
  139. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cragzop's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

No. I'm too old to learn anything else.

Aug 21, 2021
  140. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Yeah when I ask Niente for confirmation in the post it got locked and when I asked in a PM I still have not got a response. So until I...

Aug 21, 2021
  141. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Worth being noted when I ased Niente in a pm if that is now the official daybreak response he never answered me. So at this point I...

Aug 18, 2021
  142. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Yeah, not sure why that thread was locked. It didn't seem to rise to that level. New guy finding his way maybe.

Aug 18, 2021
  143. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Who knows. We will see if i get banned when i come back in a month or two and start blowing up the servers with ridiculous inner space...

Aug 18, 2021
  144. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

If they were AFK killing they should get suspended whatever they are using.

Aug 18, 2021
  145. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Nope. Only 2 times in many years have I had anyone loot corpses I killed without asking. Then there are a few who asked and I let...

Aug 16, 2021
  146. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

The ONLY thing you can assume about an unlooted corpse is that it is unlooted. Well I guess you could also assume that the loot belongs...

Aug 16, 2021
  147. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

You know what doesn’t make sense? Not asking the group that killed the mob for loot rights. The only reason not to ask is because you...

Aug 16, 2021
  148. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Leaving an item on a corpse is the same as throwing it in a dumpster FOR YOU. Not for me though so come to my camp and just start...

Aug 16, 2021
  149. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Actually the first we will likely know is when some I S B folks get suspended. Now short of an announcement (dont think that will ever...

Aug 16, 2021
  150. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rauven's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Did they say that before or after the recent acquisition? Edit: I was able to see the source myself. It was 9 years ago. Daybreak was...

Aug 16, 2021
  151. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

I wonder if long duration of play at a camp raises red flags. I understand that the dumb botters will be at the same camp for 24 hours...

Aug 16, 2021
  152. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rauven's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

You're quoting things over a year ago. In the thread I linked, Niente had a different tune and that was last week. They didn't speak...

Aug 16, 2021
  153. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Was on Bertox same time as the M Q suspensions. Could be coincidence I guess.

Aug 16, 2021
  154. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Lions of the Heart still going strong coming up on 22 years.

Aug 15, 2021
  155. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Randomized's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Do you have a link to this statement? Not saying I don’t believe you, I just want to read it myself :) last time I played, anything that...

Aug 15, 2021
  156. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

EQ has a confused policy and more confused enforcement. You won't get any straight answers from Darkpaw games that align with their current...

Aug 15, 2021
  157. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Unknown at this point. I think in addition to automation they MAY (and I repeat MAY) be targeting timing on keypress also. I know one IS...

Aug 15, 2021
  158. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Not a good analogy at all. First you assume that any unlooted corpse is garbage to a group. Is someone coming for it? You don't know...

Aug 15, 2021
  159. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

You don’t go around ninja looting corpses without asking first. I have played since beta and never once seen looting items from another’s...

Aug 15, 2021
  160. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Axel's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Corwyhn quoted my comment, I despise TLP and don't wish for anything to become like how EQ was 20 years ago, also I'm in my early 20s....

Aug 15, 2021
  161. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Who goes up to a corpses with group next to it, and loots an item? Go join a raid guild and loot an item without rights after the corpse...

Aug 15, 2021
  162. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

LOL. No not 70 or older in RL. 59. Feel free to attempt to age shame me :) And no not out of touch. I just don't modify reality to...

Aug 15, 2021
  163. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Unable to Edit Maps.

Try making a new map directory under the existing one. Copy all maps to that. In game open your map and use the top left corner drop...

Aug 14, 2021
  164. Corwyhn Lionheart liked theonepercent's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Doesn't change the fact at some point you have to leave it on corpse giving other people the chance to steal it.

Aug 14, 2021
  165. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

Loot belongs to the group that spawned and killed a named period. Whether the corpse gets unlocked or not. Anyone showing up that was...

Aug 14, 2021
  166. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Returning Player, What server should I play on?.

Xegony is good. Main raid guilds Machin Shin and Realm of Insanity.

Aug 11, 2021
  167. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Around 3:30 pm on a Saturday and 68 toons online atm.

Aug 8, 2021
  168. Corwyhn Lionheart liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread 4Games Client?.

Interesting take. Just wanted to note, the draconian word filters have been the same since day 1 of this board. You can be certain...

Aug 7, 2021
  169. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Conq's post in the thread Do you like this change?.

Not a fan. Especially as it works in ToV - the trigger mobs for a named spawn in a different area than the named. While it's fun to...

Aug 7, 2021
  170. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Caisy's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Apparently, we've agreed to that in the EULA, yes.

Aug 6, 2021
  171. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Caisy's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

From the EULA COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER We may collect certain information about your computer, such as...

Aug 6, 2021
  172. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Benito's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

I believe they can detect processes in your EQ client but not monitor your computer more broadly. You are probably thinking of P99...

Aug 6, 2021
  173. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Sorry this seemed like a very important post so I thought it best to put it all together in one message. Merged the post and...

Aug 6, 2021
  174. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Beimeith's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

People continually spread wrong information about Rizlona. Cheating is not allowed on Rizlona and never has been. Automation/AFK play...

Aug 6, 2021
  175. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Act of Valor's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Verant put autofollow into the game before boxing was even a thing. It was a great feature, considering it was 1999 and everything was new....

Aug 6, 2021
  176. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Accipiter's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

You give them way too much credit. Autofollow is buggy and they never fixed it.

Aug 6, 2021
  177. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

It is possible. Personally, I think it more likely that it just isn't a priority to fix, given the very limited resources available. I...

Aug 6, 2021
  178. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

As tempting as it might be to think this, it should be remembered that autofollow had issues when the game launched. Long before...

Aug 6, 2021
  179. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Exactly. And autofollow wasn't made with boxing in mind. In early eq there wasn't that much boxing going on. Early EQ involved LOTS...

Aug 6, 2021
  180. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tucoh's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Annoying thing about this situation is that by reporting the people they think are botting, Velisaris_MS is doing everything reasonable...

Aug 5, 2021
  181. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Hmmm..... No I rarely ever let my ego get in the way of things. Feel free to continue messaging me I am happy to reply :)

Aug 5, 2021
  182. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Metanis's post in the thread Cannot Use Krono.

Make sure your computer's time and date are correct within 1 minute. Run all Windows updates and reboot and keep doing it until Windows...

Aug 5, 2021
  183. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Free Level 120 Heroic Character on EQ2 for All Access members..

I've been wandering about in the EQ1 world so long I don't even want to thing about days played. Other then the odd dive into Skyrim, I...

Aug 5, 2021
  184. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tappin's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

I see custom UIs as an accommodation, not as something that gives a meaningful advantage. Not commenting on the EULA part of it.

Aug 4, 2021
  185. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Skuz's post in the thread Free Level 120 Heroic Character on EQ2 for All Access members..

I used to like the EQ2 tradeskill system but they've messed around with it so much that it lost what made it so fun for me. What I...

Aug 4, 2021
  186. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Visitor's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

I do not see why folk think they need a cheat program, as I have run 12 accounts at the same time. The only problem is, that to be...

Aug 4, 2021
  187. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Heh... which was the same reason I added my comments to yours for clarity. But its all good. I am just super leery of folks...

Aug 4, 2021
  188. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

The items in /claim are account linked, not character linked. So if it was a 20 year old character moving to a freshly created account,...

Aug 4, 2021
  189. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

I would expect it to stay with the account and no character transferred off the account would have it. Seems obvious to me since paid...

Aug 4, 2021
  190. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Thanks for providing BUT the fact they were just bought by EG7 may be changing that. I would not rely on past posts UNTIL we see how EG7...

Aug 4, 2021
  191. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

The comments about maps have come from admitted cheaters wildly trying to justify their actions. Drag everyone into the muck with them...

Aug 4, 2021