Corwyhn Lionheart's Recent Activity

1. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread How do i know ?.

FV is free trade, Teek is free trade, Mischief/Thornblade are free trade, Agnarr is not free trade. Almost certain if transfers are...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Then you stay on your server and we will stay on ours. :) Everyone is happy. :)

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart liked fransisco's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

eq discord can be informative, but its also incredibly clicky, and attacks many who disagree with the consensus. Honestly I miss more...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Yes, the original game and one expansion was fully tradeable while the remaining 29 expansions contained a mixture of tradeable and non...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

You're the same guy who at work said "Why is there maternity leave, I never get pregnant." aren't you? I know it's hard to believe,...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

And yet all the bazaars on other servers are doing great.... strange.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:54 PM
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Considering how many expansions had mostly no drop items versus none or limited number of no drop Items I would question that.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

I'm not sure most would agree with you. I meant no real insult and i hope none was taken. That having been said, I think it would be a...

9. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

If you have close friends please ask them to slap you. Not so hard so as to induce serious trauma but hard enough so you will withdraw...

10. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

To transfer off FV make a toon with the same name on the server you want to go to then level it up. And voila its just like you...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Razorfall's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

30 mobs is plenty. These guys can't wait 6 seconds to cast another PBAE? Give me a break EDIT: Also, it isn't the first time they've...

Apr 20, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart liked fransisco's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Or better yet, you emerge victorious, caked in the blood of ogres and elves. You can take over as the new clan cheiftan. You remember...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

I'm already angry. I paid dearly for a Silvery War Axe in 2000. Cost me most of the plat. I had then. Seriously, In November better...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

It's like if you have errands to run after work, it's best to NOT sit down in a comfy chair, or they'll never get done :D

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jojogo's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Anything to try and stop the insane aoe spam 24/7 is an a+ in my book. Anyone whos mad just enjoys exploits.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart liked strongbus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I am more surprised it toke this long then I am that they did it. Not the 1st time they have put limits on ae spells.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bilderov's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Whilst I would love to see additional content in this game that isn't just do mission x over and over, I did read what the developers said...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rijacki's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Since it was expressly mentioned, I suspect it's the leaderboard they want, too. Personally, I loathe leaderboards because they're...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

As a mage old enough to remember rains being nerfed to 4 hits, I don't have a massive amount of sympathy at 30 - seems fine to me.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Hekaton's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

yeah man it was pretty common knowledge that the devs were going to go back and smooth out the weapon ratios

Apr 18, 2024
  21. Corwyhn Lionheart liked manglered's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

was announced months ago that weapons would be getting upgraded, this sounds like a you problem.

Apr 18, 2024
  22. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FYAD's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

From the player's perspective, they are essentially the same. The OP wants a basic dungeon crawl experience. He may have said "LDON" but...

Apr 18, 2024
  23. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Numiko's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

This change is more aimed at TLP servers where commercial operations offering power leveling would disrupt entire zones pulling every mob...

Apr 18, 2024
  24. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Nobody took away your ability to mass slaughter gray con mobs to farm materials. They just, rightfully, took away the ability to pull...

Apr 18, 2024
  25. Corwyhn Lionheart liked fransisco's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

You can still farm tradeskill materials and such. Just kill in slightly smaller groups. I've gone to 350 in every tradeskill, and very very...

Apr 18, 2024
  26. Corwyhn Lionheart liked kizant's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Wizards aren't meant for farming nonsense like that.

Apr 18, 2024
  27. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

And also when LDON was released we got 2 expansions a year. Now we would get one just an LDON style.

Apr 18, 2024
  28. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

You still seem to be missing the major issue which is that they don't have the same number of developers that they had in the past. If...

Apr 18, 2024
  29. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

How will it reel in new players?

Apr 18, 2024
  30. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Smokezz's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

You're the one acting all knowing LOL. You're saying "everyone feels this way", as is the OP. You're speaking for "everyone". You're...

Apr 18, 2024
  31. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Smokezz's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Your friends are not an indication of everyone. People tend to be friends with people that think alike. People really need to stop...

Apr 18, 2024
  32. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Heh heh. Those folks sound real familar to me. :)

Apr 17, 2024
  33. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

But what if they all have matching shirts, a four letter acronym, and yell REAL loud?

Apr 17, 2024
  34. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Smokezz's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

A small group of people is not "the player base".

Apr 17, 2024
  35. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

The dev's have repeated numerous times in the past when this has been brought up that LDON were a hot mess and there is no way to replicate...

Apr 17, 2024
  36. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

They don't work overnight and if it was patched during their work time they would happen during prime time US raid time. From my...

Apr 17, 2024
  37. Corwyhn Lionheart liked smash's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Why spend extra money on patch, when they have devs working at the time, which they would not have if changing to night time ? We see...

Apr 17, 2024
  38. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

If you don't care about the schedule of the developers who are in charge of patches.

Apr 17, 2024
  39. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

https://xkcd.com/303/ [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024
  40. Corwyhn Lionheart liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Actually, our Ops team is pretty upbeat and on it during update mornings :)

Apr 17, 2024
  41. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

No way does any Ops team have this much energy. :cool:

Apr 17, 2024
  42. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Ngreth can really dance.

Apr 17, 2024
  43. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nebulism's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Note: I'm not a dev for this game, but experienced in other industries. The actual deployment of the next iteration of the code is likely...

Apr 17, 2024
  44. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Jarok's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

After they start the scripts running, I imagine something like this? [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024
  45. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Metanis's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

I'd like to know who gets tasked with getting out of bed 2 or 3? (or more) hours early to actually shut down the servers this morning. And...

Apr 17, 2024
  46. Corwyhn Lionheart liked ttobey's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

I have a feeling when this AI Superlord starts trying to export characters into the EQ1 engine most of it's responses will be >Wait...What?

Apr 16, 2024
  47. Corwyhn Lionheart liked ttobey's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

I'm sure it will help in the near future and be a tool for artists to use, but it's not there yet.

Apr 16, 2024
  48. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Flatchy's post in the thread Bonus EXP Stomples weekend?.

Orrrrrrr we could just go back to putting the TS loot on nameds? Its been weeks since I have had an upgrade. usually I have my 4 mains at...

Apr 15, 2024
  49. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Returning after 20 years.

Youll only get anwers from players here. You got the default answer so that CS doesn't have to provide you an answer. Ive heard of no...

Apr 14, 2024
  50. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Returning after 20 years.

You old server can transfer only to these: Cazic Thule may transfer to: Antonius Bayle, Bertoxxulous, Bristlebane, Drinal, Erollisi Marr,...

Apr 14, 2024
  51. Corwyhn Lionheart liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Kill XP could be better. Like increase to 0.03% per even con at 125. Why would anyone pay for this? Do it yourself. Overseer XP is...

Apr 14, 2024
  52. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rijacki's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I agree, it is absolutely impossible to capture that wonder of a new adventure in a game you've been playing in zones you've already...

Apr 14, 2024
  53. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Andarriel's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

When was the last time you heard someone say that D&D movie was great!

Apr 13, 2024
  54. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rijacki's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

I do software testing on routers for a living. The misspelling of variables and text in UIs is bread and butter for us to find. The bad...

Apr 13, 2024
  55. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bilderov's post in the thread Bonus EXP Stomples weekend?.

Wouldn't it be good if there was something, say a celebration or an anniversary, we could point to and see where we, as the players,...

Apr 13, 2024
  56. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

Just make a real alt and you'll be able to get the progression/achivement xp. Problem solved.

Apr 13, 2024
  57. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

Firmly against anything directly benefiting personas without benefiting regular old characters. I'm for: -reacquiring achievement bonuses...

Apr 13, 2024
  58. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Crackers's post in the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

Good morning, afternoon, or evening to ye! I'm curious if anyone has any solid UI's or suggestions for a returning player with a 32in 4k...

Apr 13, 2024
  59. Corwyhn Lionheart liked ttobey's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

I'd be terrified it would show up on the USA Channel every night at 3 am right after that Ray Liotta movie No Way Out!

Apr 11, 2024
  60. Corwyhn Lionheart liked ttobey's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

It's a very cool demo but running a character around an Unreal environment and making a fully working game are two different stories.

Apr 11, 2024
  61. Corwyhn Lionheart liked error's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

If there's one thing EverQuest is known for it's being an early adopter of new technologies. Just look at how fast they jumped on DX11.

Apr 11, 2024
  62. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FYAD's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

AI isn't magic

Apr 11, 2024
  63. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

How many times do we need a video posted of someone converting EQ zones to one of the Unreal engine versions with suggestions of how...

Apr 10, 2024
  64. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Pretty sure it's just kind of a neat video, not a suggestion of something to implement in actual EQ. Some of you are incapable of forum...

Apr 10, 2024
  65. Corwyhn Lionheart liked error's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

There's a lot more to developing an MMO client than just using some community developed tools to convert old zones into a modern format...

Apr 10, 2024
  66. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

I do not understand what your reply is saying. No one can full buff a raid with one character at one time. Is your raid going to wait...

Apr 8, 2024
  67. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Captain Video's post in the thread Persona's & different names.

They can't give you a different name for each persona, because it's all one character, and the database has only one name per character....

Apr 8, 2024
  68. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Flatchy's post in the thread Persona's & different names.

This is what I do, I just pretend all my 15 or so lvl 125 alts are persona except I have an odd number so its really bringing me down!

Apr 8, 2024
  69. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread READY , SET, GO.....

If they're not gonna put the NPC quest dialog in it's own channel away from the normal /say channel, I'd prefer it if they just popped up a...

Apr 8, 2024
  70. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

True. When I played Ultima Online we had a guild before the game supported guilds. We all wore guild colors instead of having a title...

Apr 8, 2024
  71. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

The biggest reason for the loss of adventure is the lack of content. For 1 month every year everyone is out adventuring and comunicating...

Apr 8, 2024
  72. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Febb's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

This sounds like something that is for a very niche crowd. Maybe start an emulation server and try it, it wouldn't work here in EQ.

Apr 8, 2024
  73. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FYAD's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

I looked for a guild to join up with. I think your real complaint is that there is not a healthy enough population to support PUGs...

Apr 8, 2024
  74. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

If its no different then just ask for buffs. Not sure why having personas requires this. If it becomes common for folks to have all...

Apr 8, 2024
  75. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

Isn't the reward for using personas ... the personas themselves? These types of requests are exactly what I feared when they introduced...

Apr 8, 2024
  76. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

While this is a nice idea, it is heading too much towards having all classes rolled into one.

Apr 8, 2024
  77. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

He can't find anyone who wants to play with him is what it all comes down to.

Apr 7, 2024
  78. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FYAD's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

The formation of guilds **IS** the direct result of "seeking out those allies". How is this a hard concept to understand? Or do you...

Apr 7, 2024
  79. Corwyhn Lionheart liked FYAD's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

You're right, but if that's what OP is getting at, then they don't understand EQ. EQ's challenge is aimed at a full group of 6 players...

Apr 7, 2024
  80. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KushallaFV's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

You're looking for a fantasy world that doesn't exist. Maybe you could write the book and create it.

Apr 7, 2024
  81. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Vumad's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

The complaint is guilds keep us from finding like minded players when guilds are a bundle of like-minded players who are always...

Apr 7, 2024
  82. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Iven's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Interesting theory that has to be proofed. A few questions came up, that are not getting answered in your post: How exactly do static...

Apr 7, 2024
  83. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not seeing a claim for 25th anni pot.

It's like Starship Troopers...everyone is a civilian (member), but you have to serve (pay) to be a citizen (get the freebies).

Apr 6, 2024
  84. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Vumad's post in the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

The spells that can not be sold back are no trade. I agree with you, OP. There should have never been a situation where a spell...

Apr 6, 2024
  85. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Usually when I have someone complain to me about cliques its just really the fact that some folks are better friends with other folks...

Apr 6, 2024
  86. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Riou's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

There are some things that can help widen it open further like having casual ranks and stuff to increase player counts, but nothing will...

Apr 6, 2024
  87. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Ahh c'mon. There's more to it then that. truthfully, I don't agree with you in this and I was looking for an amusing story. Oh well,...

Apr 6, 2024
  88. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Serona's post in the thread Unreadable forums.

This is how we know the EQ playerbase is aging.

Apr 6, 2024
  89. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

On Bristlebane we have had the same GL since 2003 or so. When we find a comfortable rut we stay stuck.

Apr 4, 2024
  90. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

I've always been nuts. :) Well when you define sanity as the mental state of the majority :)

Apr 4, 2024
  91. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

It's ok, but you can't build a theme park with how few attractions they add. I think the whole Achievement system is bad for the game...

Apr 4, 2024
  92. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I'm convinced now more than ever that the ornaments are screwing up the loot tables. On good nights, I'm killing 6-10 named mobs (4 or...

Apr 4, 2024
  93. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nesalie's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The strategies being employed from the "modern live service game design" playbook are genuinely having the opposite of the intended effect....

Apr 4, 2024
  94. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

Still trying to hang in there but yeah I am getting a bit fed up with DB and some of their changes. And there is the fact our guild...

Apr 4, 2024
  95. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

Corwyhn and Lions of the Heart on Xev/Druzzil Ro/Xegony. I forget how long, but close to 25 years. Same original guild leader. But it...

Apr 4, 2024
  96. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

I started Lions of the Heart and have been the guild leader since inception in late 1999.

Apr 4, 2024
  97. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

showing items stats on the inventory find window for things like figuring out which aug to change when you get a new one.

Apr 4, 2024
  98. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Alnitak's post in the thread Surprise patch tomorrow..

Party Pooper!

Apr 1, 2024
  99. Corwyhn Lionheart posted a new thread.

Surprise patch tomorrow.

I spoke to a new game dev named April and the first thing she told me was tomorrow there will be a surprise patch fixing raid lag,...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 1, 2024
  100. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Player made expansion !.

I would advise not sending her a message as this isn't something that is possible or will ever happen due to various labor laws preventing...

Apr 1, 2024
  101. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Yinla's post in the thread Everything in guildhall is gone.

Ok, that was the suspected issue when we lost ours previously.

Apr 1, 2024
  102. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

I am guessing labor laws whose purpose is to ensure paid workers are not replaced by unpaid help and/or exploiting unpaid help. I...

Mar 31, 2024
  103. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Owch's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

The single answer that makes this a nonstarter has already been articulated here and elsewhere. Because California. That's why.

Mar 31, 2024
  104. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Everything in guildhall is gone.

Not in the guild hall. We have a house for those.

Mar 31, 2024
  105. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Everything in guildhall is gone.

This wasn;t due to real estate not being paid. I tried placing the eviction crate I got as hall owner only a few items placed and the...

Mar 30, 2024
  106. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

They do have a decent number of handicapped parking spots. Just looking for the positives.

Mar 28, 2024
  107. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 90% rez.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person when changing pages. I meant to quote Strawberry who was complaining about the 90% rez for casual...

Mar 28, 2024
  108. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 90% rez.

When talking about 90% rezes this is generally referring to raids when it isn't always possible for someone with a 96% rez to take the...

Mar 28, 2024
  109. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread 90% rez.

I hate overseer. But that won't stop me from using it. It's not even really a game in my opinion.

Mar 28, 2024
  110. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Knifen's post in the thread 90% rez.

I dont know of anybody that enoys Overseer, but if your losing xp faster than gaining its worth the time to do it. Thou your...

Mar 28, 2024
  111. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread 90% rez.

Plus there are the 96% res tokens out there. All my non rezzing toons carry some... one of the things I spend my loyalty tokens on when...

Mar 27, 2024
  112. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread 90% rez.

Druids and Shaman get a 96% rez at higher levels with an AA, however it only works if out of combat with no timer.

Mar 27, 2024
  113. Corwyhn Lionheart liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I feel like the explanation wasn't explicitly stated but could easily be picked up reading between the lines. The AMA, if anything, was...

Mar 26, 2024
  114. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KushallaFV's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

No, the PVP aspect is just that its a multiplayer game and other players add dynamic difficulty to events.

Mar 26, 2024
  115. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Rijacki's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

You missed a crucial phrase "on purpose". Failing the emote and wiping because of a 'nobody is perfect' is not intentional....

Mar 26, 2024
  116. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Done and thank you.

Mar 26, 2024
  117. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Can you edit this, so it doesn't get the thread locked?

Mar 26, 2024
  118. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Edited due to player request. Feelings still stand. Be safe and peace out.

Mar 26, 2024
  119. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I don't disagree that the devs. seem to be a bit out of touch with the playerbase and have said so in the past. But the anti-money...

Mar 26, 2024
  120. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I rather doubt that anywhere in their job descriptions is the line "encourage spending". That isn't their job and shouldn't be. You...

Mar 26, 2024
  121. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST.

Sorry for that. What is the name of the toon you are trying to contact me on so I can check for you when I am on?

Mar 25, 2024
  122. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Every penny is nice but would never happen. I would just be happy if they put more into it then they currently do.

Mar 24, 2024
  123. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Pardon my pickiness, but the devs. don't control the purse strings. They have bosses who do that. And if you don't think the devs....

Mar 24, 2024
  124. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Beimeith's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a really, really dumb and bad video. 1) The rules are quite clear they're not vague. No automation. Nothing that modifies the...

Mar 24, 2024
  125. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Vumad's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-constitutes-as-cheating.281242/

Mar 23, 2024
  126. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

You are not alone. There's a whole demographic of people who would be happy to play the game we had for 25+ years...but that game is...

Mar 23, 2024
  127. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Well many years back our guild got deleted during a patch somehow. CS refused to do anything but I emailed Smedley, who was the big...

Mar 22, 2024
  128. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

nevermind.

Mar 22, 2024
  129. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

I think I figured out part of it. Everything poofed and went to crates because the game said the owner transferred servers. I am the owner...

Mar 22, 2024
  130. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

Heh... got ya. Yes it says the guild leader is the owner.

Mar 22, 2024
  131. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

So the guildhall transferred servers? Heh heh. I think it made the guildleader the owner and I am also the guild leader.

Mar 22, 2024
  132. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

I would just settle for letting us be able to place items again. Well that and I seem to be the only who didnt get their anchors back...

Mar 22, 2024
  133. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Folks all got eviction crates with a message saying the owner had transferred servers but I am the owner none of my toons went anywhere....

Mar 22, 2024
  134. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

My eviction crate poofed. But I tried placing some items and it says the real estate is full.

Mar 22, 2024
  135. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

Some folks said they have a message with their crate that the owner transferrd servers. I am the owner I have not gone anywhere.

Mar 22, 2024
  136. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Heh

Mar 22, 2024
  137. Corwyhn Lionheart posted a new thread.

Guild hall is empty

Our guild hall for Lions of the Heart is bugged and empty. Everything is gone anchors all placed items. I am the guild leader and the hall...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 22, 2024
  138. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Anyone have info on how long it takes to fix and whether setting something up in the mean time will interfere a restoration of the existing...

Mar 22, 2024
  139. Corwyhn Lionheart posted a new thread.

Guild hall empty

Anyone else find there guild hall empty with everything gone? Just happened to us today on Xegony.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 22, 2024
  140. Corwyhn Lionheart posted a new thread.

Everything in guildhall is gone

I noticed today that our guild hall for Lions of the Heart is completely empty. Nothing left in it. I recall others having this problem....

Forum: Player Support

Mar 22, 2024
  141. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Because the current group of devs have proven in recent years that they're bad at scaling content and just don't want to deal with the...

Mar 22, 2024
  142. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Not especially. Just a bit intrigued by all the folks who are soooo angry about a game. And can you answer the question? Do you have...

Mar 22, 2024
  143. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

No, it isn't. Opinion isn't fact. Share a fact. How do you know? We all get that you are upset that a game isn't working as most...

Mar 22, 2024
  144. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Careful, this sounds like a grind(tm) - I bet it gets nerfed soon.

Mar 22, 2024
  145. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Not Opal, but yes, I've been to LI and I know those tasks. However ... what is so wrong with having real missions where people zone...

Mar 21, 2024
  146. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Good point the PLers for pay must be happy.

Mar 21, 2024
  147. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Flatchy's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Put it back to where it was. It is a total no brainer. Questers are happy and grinders are happy. I honestly cannot see a reason for what...

Mar 21, 2024
  148. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Duder's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

A big point about the removal of exp from mobs with a shift toward boring quests with low fulfillment is that it has changed the core...

Mar 21, 2024
  149. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The irony in this post cracks me up. There are way less people, but we have leveling system tied heavily to grouping for large...

Mar 21, 2024
  150. Corwyhn Lionheart liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

The main problem is that the gameplay is built off a completing a spreadsheet, which doesn’t cohesively tie all those features into a...

Mar 21, 2024
  151. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Not sure what those are for but sure ok. I was commenting on something I dont think is true BUT you never know sort of thing. No one I...

Mar 20, 2024
  152. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Lothar's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Apparently the post was removed. The link is now dead.

Mar 20, 2024
  153. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Hmmm. Maybe Daybreak nerfed grinding for levels because they figured more folks would box and they would make more money that way? Being...

Mar 20, 2024
  154. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I would suggest you continue with your stream so there is a good record of how the gameplay has changed in recent years. It's not so...

Mar 20, 2024
  155. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Risiko's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

My issue is that I just started a series on my streams for playing up from level 1 using Alternate Personas in Everquest, and while I...

Mar 20, 2024
  156. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Andarriel's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

If it wasnt for overseer all my chars would probably be level 110/111 thats when the xp gets super slow. Sadly i like to be max level so i...

Mar 20, 2024
  157. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bobokin's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Unfortunately, that is what many players are doing, and the multi-boxers are not going to be able to make up for it. And then we have...

Mar 20, 2024
  158. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Exactly and for many of us we kept playing EQ because we liked that part of the game. No idea why some think it has to be either or....

Mar 19, 2024
  159. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

RoF is when they began adding chunks of exp to quest achievements. However, in early expansions like RoF/COTF it was 100% viable to level...

Mar 19, 2024
  160. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Just out of boredom took my two chars, one on live one on aradune. Same class. Took them to in era zones. Aradune - Went to a T4 zone...

Mar 19, 2024
  161. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

That's highly subjective at best? And what exactly does this refute? How is locking exp behind one time quests and a not very intuitive &...

Mar 19, 2024
  162. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tuco's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Would be interesting to see a graph of level and % xp for a kill of a white-con mob (possibly with typical time to kill a white con mob...

Mar 19, 2024
  163. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tuco's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I think you're conflating a lot of player feedback here. Generally, players want the introduction parts of the game that new/returning...

Mar 19, 2024
  164. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Many many people right after the ToV expansion launched complained about the cliff referring to the increased amount of grinding needed...

Mar 19, 2024
  165. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

At 110, you wouldn't notice the difference. What everyone else is referring to is 111+, which is not what you're talking about. Up...

Mar 19, 2024
  166. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I take this as a positive sign. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

Mar 19, 2024
  167. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

So to sum up this argument: "I used collections this year to skip the grind, therefore, no one had any complaints about the ToV exp...

Mar 19, 2024
  168. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I didn't do the mission when it was released, I took over a year off and when I came back I was not AA'd or equipped to deal with Velious,...

Mar 19, 2024
  169. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

And folks were trying to figure out why DB made leveling off grinding harder....

Mar 19, 2024
  170. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

LOL First off when I talk about it it will always be exping in the actual expansion I am not of of those folks who go to old expansions...

Mar 19, 2024
  171. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Yes and Yes. Sorry to disagree. I know because in ToV I did my first three levels grinding. And the facts are the facts. Exp per mob as...

Mar 19, 2024
  172. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

And while they don't have to give reasons there is nothing stopping us from continually asking either. :) I've got siblings. I can do...

Mar 19, 2024
  173. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The thing is, they have never...not once...explained WHY they increased the amount of xp needed to get through each level to insane...

Mar 19, 2024
  174. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Brontus's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

This is truly exciting and the best news I've heard in years! A collaborative relationship between developers and players is the...

Mar 19, 2024
  175. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

The cliff was the exp needed to level not the exp given per mob but it had the same effect. Exp per mob suddenly became much less...

Mar 19, 2024
  176. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Tuco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Yes. Their stance could not be clearer. "Discussing third-party software is not permitted on the forums." [img] Additionally,...

Mar 18, 2024
  177. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Am I the only one who is amazed at the number of EQ lawyers there are?

Mar 18, 2024
  178. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I'm all for them making money, but there is so much more they could do for free in terms of GM events, 200% exp bonus on the actual...

Mar 16, 2024
  179. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I suspect they had to generate the revenue streams to pay for anything they did for the 25th. But yeah feels more like just a way to...

Mar 16, 2024
  180. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Allayna's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I posted something similar in the test notes, it felt bugged to be one and done. Especially given that this is the year of personas.

Mar 16, 2024
  181. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  182. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Wait you can fail at Overseer?

Mar 16, 2024
  183. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It took me years of practice but I managed it. :)

Mar 16, 2024
  184. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

But the excitement of Overseer is simply amazing. Will it fail? Will it crit.? Will I be able to stay awake while using it? o_O

Mar 16, 2024
  185. Corwyhn Lionheart replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

CandyCrush is much better then Overseer. /gems is better then overseer.

Mar 15, 2024
  186. Corwyhn Lionheart liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Overseer. The most engaging gameplay there is. Click 5 buttons get exp. Log out. EQ leveling has devolved to candy crush.

Mar 15, 2024
  187. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Cicelee's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I am merely speculating, but I would think if I hit one button and then lean back in my chair, hands clasped behind my head, while my six...

Mar 15, 2024
  188. Corwyhn Lionheart liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Look at what I have bolded it is using unattended automated gameplay as an example but didn't say that was the only thing that...

Mar 15, 2024
  189. Corwyhn Lionheart liked coltongrundy's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a very cool story. But from this much more recent post (by 2 years) they will not say what kind of software is not allowed, only...

Mar 15, 2024