Conq's Recent Activity

1. Conq liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Honestly, it's a stance like that which make me not want to play on FV. It's somehow fitting that FV is similar in concept to a...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  2. Conq liked Yinla's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Then you stay on your server and we will stay on ours. :) Everyone is happy. :)

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  3. Conq replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Go (stay) directly to(in) jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Conq

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:59 PM
  4. Conq replied to the thread Polar Bear now spawning for Broken Key of Frost.

One of six characters did not get this update on this quest. Invis was the culprit. Ran in again with that one guy UNinvised, and quest...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:10 AM
  5. Conq replied to the thread What is the best Out Of Group class to pack around?.

Play a bard and have a pocket shaman out of group.

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Conq liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

Thanks for all your work and effort on EQLP, kizant. The fact you put your own time into this and ask for nothing in return is a...

Apr 16, 2024
  7. Conq liked jeskola's post in the thread I'd love....

I'd love complete thread titles instead of clickbait

Apr 16, 2024
  8. Conq liked kizant's post in the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

This is the Everquest forum. Maybe you're lost?

Apr 12, 2024
  9. Conq replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Looked at this on Test, and it did NOT include Memory Forged weapons. Is this an oversight or intended? Conq

Apr 12, 2024
  10. Conq replied to the thread Persona wishlist.

Stop making new broken and spend that time fixing old broken . Conq

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Conq liked Knifen's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Little worried that this still only shows confirmed and not fixed internally this close to patch. Are we gonna be pooched another month on...

Apr 3, 2024
  12. Conq replied to the thread 90% rez.

This is a byproduct of missing the heal which caused your death. So just know if your name was a little easier to spell (/tar thraine)...

Apr 2, 2024
  13. Conq liked Windance's post in the thread 90% rez.

Anyone who is raiding and declines to take a 90% rez's should be benched. Outside of raids, everyone has the option of using a healer...

Apr 2, 2024
  14. Conq replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Zero personas created. They would share lockout timers with my main and or boxes. WTF. Conq

Apr 2, 2024
  15. Conq liked Andarriel's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Zero have no plans on ever using them what a waste of dev's time.

Apr 2, 2024
  16. Conq liked Petalonyx's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

1. What's your highest persona? A. None made (Lvl 0). Too many bugs to risk even experimenting with personas. Seems safer every month tho....

Apr 2, 2024
  17. Conq liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0 If you are going to have another toon, have another toon you can box.

Apr 2, 2024
  18. Conq liked Marton's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

In AMA thread, there was also a comment regarding features released in previous EQ expansions. They said they generally have no plans...

Apr 2, 2024
  19. Conq liked chungus's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Best take on personas, I will never use this strange feature.

Apr 2, 2024
  20. Conq liked Geran's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

if they changed a few things on personas alot more folks would use them.. as it stands.. they are completely useless and the grind from...

Apr 2, 2024
  21. Conq liked Evertrek's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0. this feature should be removed and any personas spunoff into alts. no clue who came up with this brain-fart feature at this point, it's...

Apr 2, 2024
  22. Conq liked Angahran's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Would love to be able to tinker the HF suit consolidator. Maybe also the unatuner.

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Conq replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

OMG, is this real? Free pizza for a year?! What social media was this posted on? I shall open an account post-haste! Conq

Mar 29, 2024
  24. Conq liked Knifen's post in the thread 90% rez.

Probably not, unless I was leading the raids, which I dont for good reason. Cause if you stay out of zone with me thats a fast DZ kick...

Mar 28, 2024
  25. Conq liked Cadira's post in the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Mar 28, 2024
  26. Conq replied to the thread A thought on Mercenaries.

I have no words. (That they'll let me post.)

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Conq replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Still happening. Tunare server, Guild Lobby, 19:00 PDT.

Mar 27, 2024
  28. Conq liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Mar 27, 2024
  29. Conq liked Svann2's post in the thread autofollow on mounts.

If I have my alt on autofollow and mounted, then stop on my main. If I try to scoot up a little closer on my alt while he is still on...

Mar 27, 2024
  30. Conq replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'm sorry Meeko, I didn't see the job posting for the "Game Experience Assessor" position, Requirements: play Everquest endlessly for 20+...

Mar 27, 2024
  31. Conq liked Silvena's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

He means uploading, though.

Mar 27, 2024
  32. Conq replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

This is a rule in our guild. Turn off Phub just while you raid. Then resume while we do loot. We are not barbarians. Conq

Mar 27, 2024
  33. Conq liked Smokezz's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

When you find out, let the rest of us know please.

Mar 27, 2024
  34. Conq replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Yep, like the non GINA users. p Conq

Mar 27, 2024
  35. Conq liked Nennius's post in the thread Merc Question.

All together folks!! Mercs are the DEVIL!

Mar 27, 2024
  36. Conq liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

That's one of the best developer posts in a class thread I think I've ever read. Thank you for showing your concern.

Mar 27, 2024
  37. Conq replied to the thread Merc Question.

/muzzled

Mar 26, 2024
  38. Conq liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  39. Conq liked alanus's post in the thread Unkempt Woods Raid - Some initial wave mobs get stuck.

In the Unkempt Woods raid, in the initial waves of mobs, some of them get stuck when pathing to the zone in area.

Mar 26, 2024
  40. Conq liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

o_O

Mar 26, 2024
  41. Conq replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Perhaps this is a GM response to the thread...

Mar 22, 2024
  42. Conq replied to the thread QoL: Autofollow Distance.

How bout a working autofollow?

Mar 21, 2024
  43. Conq liked zylle's post in the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

I miss Lobot

Mar 21, 2024
  44. Conq replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Lobo, that you?

Mar 21, 2024
  45. Conq replied to the thread Re-entering a group mission.

A great many instanced missions will reset after a wipe. It's been too long since I've done these to remember if this particular instance...

Mar 20, 2024
  46. Conq replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Clickable from Inventory.

Mar 20, 2024
  47. Conq liked Tacoheals's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

All he does is copy n paste that its to easy and blabs on about useless stuff. He needs to quit EQ and play a different game.

Mar 19, 2024
  48. Conq liked Allayna's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Quit.

Mar 19, 2024
  49. Conq liked Gialana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

After you cast, it takes about 20 seconds for the script to run, spawn a bunch of dragons that come to you, and update the task. When the...

Mar 19, 2024
  50. Conq replied to the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

Is there a specific raid you experienced this issue on? Randomly has happened to every raid in the last 4 expansions. This has also...

Mar 18, 2024
  51. Conq replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

One can use the find button to ascertain the identity of the owner of said fellowship campfire and possibly use that information to send a...

Mar 16, 2024
  52. Conq liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 16, 2024
  53. Conq liked Nennius's post in the thread download gina.

My wife has a program?

Mar 15, 2024
  54. Conq replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

Gah, still at work, so I can't test! But WTF is the count command, what does it do? Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  55. Conq liked Nennius's post in the thread Cursor not visible in game.

2 to 27 years is an interesting choice. I've never heard of a judge giving that sort of sentence before.

Mar 15, 2024
  56. Conq replied to the thread Cursor not visible in game.

He gone. For Two to Twenty-Seven Years. Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  57. Conq replied to the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

That seems like a mistake. Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  58. Conq replied to the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

Hope the sellers on Tunare enjoyed the prices I've been paying for these, cuz if they're dropping again, I'm dropping prices! Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  59. Conq replied to the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

All of ToV is doable and working. Or at least, as of last Nov, when I last dragged a new box through them, they were all working. Some...

Mar 15, 2024
  60. Conq replied to the thread Mage Invis.

Years of spell craft should have taught any magician to use their Perfected Invisibility (permanent), either self only or group. Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  61. Conq liked Garete's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Thank you all for the time and effort put into communication with the community and an honest attempt at transparency. I could tell by the...

Mar 14, 2024
  62. Conq liked Quatreh's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I m sorry but it isn t: Disconcerting discipline AND Mangling discipline are still on same timer

Mar 14, 2024
  63. Conq replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

You should still get some plat, some lvl 100 gear and some bags and maybe a heroic mount? Conq

Mar 13, 2024
  64. Conq posted a new thread.

LS Raids corpse respawn point after event

The idea to spawn corpses at zone in after the chest is popped has to be a bug ya? Especially when certain raids are no where near zone...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 13, 2024
  65. Conq liked Vekaras's post in the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - A Soldier Spawn/health reset.

During the Ogna phase "A Soldier" will sometimes spawn and attempt to run to the raid but become stuck. Our tanks do the 'tank' thing and...

Mar 13, 2024
  66. Conq liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.

Mar 13, 2024
  67. Conq liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Mar 13, 2024
  68. Conq replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

This has been a thing for years. My work-around is instead of firing a single arrow, I use a macro - /autofire on. Then, eventually...

Mar 12, 2024
  69. Conq replied to the thread Confirmed Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Mercs are the Devil. Conq

Mar 12, 2024
  70. Conq liked Shadovoxx's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

Can we get some way to mute or ignore these talking familiars? People sit afk in the guild lobby all day long and spam us with these...

Mar 9, 2024
  71. Conq replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

WTS Sinister Steamwork Cloth Robe. Hardly worn. Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  72. Conq liked Silvena's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I'm know what I'm getting Conq for his bday

Mar 7, 2024
  73. Conq liked Knifen's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Conq needs an EQ shirt that says Mercs are the devil -Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  74. Conq replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I was truly expecting an EQ logo T-shirt priced at $1499.00. Was I the only one? Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  75. Conq liked niente's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 6, 2024
  76. Conq liked Vekaras's post in the thread No Fix Planned T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - Haze Bomb.

Haze Bomb: This was an ill-conceived mechanism. Had the engagement area been flat, (Goranga from ToL) a gap in the decals to move...

Mar 5, 2024
  77. Conq liked Drakang's post in the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

While killing ogna we had a group of adds that kept leashing to their spawn point and healing up. Even if we tried to kill them at their...

Mar 4, 2024
  78. Conq liked Vekaras's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Heroes Forged: Some people received raid coin, others did not. (who did not die, were in the instance from the start) reported No Raid...

Mar 4, 2024
  79. Conq liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

We had this happen, too

Mar 3, 2024
  80. Conq replied to the thread Filter for merc cost.

You already know. Merc's are the Devil. Conq

Mar 3, 2024
  81. Conq liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 2, 2024
  82. Conq replied to the thread What class would you pick to raid on with BiS/Max AA from VoA onward?.

This belongs in TLP forums.

Mar 2, 2024
  83. Conq replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I've had all accounts crash to desktop when I recently plugged in my USB to my wireless headset. No warning, just all EQ instances gone....

Mar 1, 2024
  84. Conq liked kizant's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

An extra dollar or two might not be bad idea. That plus they can just ask me to make decisions for them. That's the best way to a better...

Mar 1, 2024
  85. Conq replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

So I'm running my C team through LS progression. Specifically, the conquerors and lieutenants in Pal'Lomen. My C team has very poor dps....

Mar 1, 2024
  86. Conq liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread Ignore.

We know you really want an /ignore merc button

Mar 1, 2024
  87. Conq replied to the thread Ignore.

Is there an /ignore TLP forums button? Conq

Mar 1, 2024
  88. Conq liked Flatchy's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

For 1500 bucks Fiorina Vie better be visiting me back at the hotel.;)

Mar 1, 2024
  89. Conq replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You lead some raids Uberkong. I'd bet kronos that those raids will be unbeatable. Conq

Feb 28, 2024
  90. Conq replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

1. There are more things to do in Everquest than there are minutes in the day. That hasn't changed since I started EQ, in 2000. 2. I...

Feb 28, 2024
  91. Conq liked Cadira's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I don't really like eq, I'm just severely addicted to it. On an unrelated note, y'all got anymore of them raids? *Scratches neck*

Feb 28, 2024
  92. Conq liked Jedis's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

The campfire graphic is making my integrated gpu nucs fan go hard if a campfire is visible on the screen. As soon as I look away from it,...

Feb 28, 2024
  93. Conq replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

But can I has yer stuff?

Feb 20, 2024
  94. Conq liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 16, 2024
  95. Conq liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 15, 2024
  96. Conq liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  97. Conq replied to the thread Mercs dropping because too many players.

Seems like a perk to me. Conq

Feb 13, 2024
  98. Conq liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  99. Conq replied to the thread Mercenary (War) issue, assisting MA.

Merc's are the Devil. Best fix is to dismiss them. All. Conq

Feb 7, 2024
  100. Conq liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

I had no idea this was even an issue...certainly not worth dev time to "fix". Just put one of the basic merchant NPCs next to the portal...

Feb 6, 2024
  101. Conq liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!.

Hello Norrath! Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal! Episode 23 is ALL...

Feb 5, 2024
  102. Conq liked Derka's post in the thread Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury.

Krykorn Elsonower in WW. That spell falls under the Progressive category and can be found on find that way moving forward in expansions.

Feb 5, 2024
  103. Conq replied to the thread Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury.

Krykon Elsonower in Western Wastes sells the composite spells, on the find menu, under "Progressive Abilities." This line of spells...

Feb 5, 2024
  104. Conq replied to the thread UI Graphical bug..

Try Options (Alt + O), Display Tab, toggle OFF "Use New UI Engine". Then log out and relaunch EQ. That will let you opt out of their...

Feb 5, 2024
  105. Conq liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 4, 2024
  106. Conq liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 4, 2024
  107. Conq replied to the thread It would be useful if we could add notes in the FRIENDS Window.

I have notes in the same folder at my desk that I used to keep my printed maps in. Lists of acquaintances, old friends, frenemies,...

Feb 3, 2024
  108. Conq replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

This also happens during the Final Fugue mission. Every round of new mobs spawned freezes the game. Every time. Very repeatable. Very...

Feb 3, 2024
  109. Conq replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Ft, perhaps you, specifically were blocked? Conq

Feb 3, 2024
  110. Conq replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

That was a survey to survey how many EQ'ers would respond to a survey. The useful information gleaned from the one question posed is nil....

Feb 3, 2024
  111. Conq replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Opening day of T2 raids. 3 chests. 1 Ore. T1 raids, 2 chests, 1 Ore. Thanks. Conq

Feb 3, 2024
  112. Conq replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Not to mention it's still broken.

Feb 3, 2024
  113. Conq replied to the thread Broken Key of Sands Bug.

This is the way. Get 6 runs out of doing the (pre?) quest in Sro. Conq

Feb 1, 2024
  114. Conq liked hein's post in the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

For years and years, you could pay a small fee and have a character transferred off one account to another account you owned. I personally...

Feb 1, 2024
  115. Conq posted a new thread.

Retiring Overseer Agents does this:

Every time I retire one of my Rare Iconic Agents, my screen does this. I can reset it by clicking the Quest Tab and then going back to...

Jan 29, 2024
  116. Conq liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

If you’re having trouble due to boxing or something, just stay at the boar spot until after they’ve spawned. The script that agros them...

Jan 28, 2024
  117. Conq replied to the thread "Plucked" Achievment in FF.

The only reliable method I've used myself and seen work for others is to have the person needing "Plucked" zone into the instance first....

Jan 28, 2024
  118. Conq liked Knifen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Our only real lag came from this one event. We cleared the new raids, some NoS ones, and only this one gave us the jitter/stutter...

Jan 26, 2024
  119. Conq liked Nanan00's post in the thread Heros are Forged.

With the latest patch the named are now summoning, this in and of itself is not the issue, what is the issue is the geometry of the area is...

Jan 26, 2024
  120. Conq liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Massive Lag on Myconid Mutiny again tonight. 1/22/2024 As soon as the event starts there are micro stutters every 6s or so and huge WTF...

Jan 26, 2024
  121. Conq replied to the thread Beastlord main... and two others?.

Your bard should be increasing your Bst and any other class dps by a factor of 2. After bard, add whatever you like. Conq

Jan 24, 2024
  122. Conq liked Knifen's post in the thread Why isnt this a thing..

Im gonna need a bout 100 of these for my house to display my ornaments and get them out of my bank bags. [IMG]

Jan 23, 2024
  123. Conq liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024
  124. Conq liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I need to create a bug. So here's what's going on. Players have a joint called Cam01. This joint isn't attached to players movement. When...

Jan 17, 2024
  125. Conq liked Svann2's post in the thread only 2 missions.

I think missions are the funnest part of EQ, and its a crying shame that there arent more of them. Please roll back the time warp machine...

Jan 17, 2024
  126. Conq liked Alnitak's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Uberkingkong is not "many". It is just a single broken chat bot.

Jan 16, 2024
  127. Conq liked Sprooce's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

What a difference a little burn makes hey... I went in for another attempt. Phasers set to kill. Beat the first 4 much faster, boars and...

Jan 12, 2024
  128. Conq liked mewkus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists...

Jan 10, 2024
  129. Conq liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I reported that the enemies do not summon UNTIL 2%, I did not expect you to make them all summon considering literally nothing...

Jan 10, 2024
  130. Conq liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  131. Conq liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread /reported.

I would like to be able to turn it off because I could care less about Laurion's song launches. In all seriousness, how many people are...

Jan 6, 2024
  132. Conq liked Tacoheals's post in the thread /reported.

To be honest i wish you could turn it off, because I don't give 2 flying ducks about TLP launches.

Jan 6, 2024
  133. Conq replied to the thread Fixed Internally Argent Clockwork Bear Saddle not available.

Was this mount supposed to be available during the new year discount? Or was it specifically activated only after the discount was...

Jan 5, 2024
  134. Conq liked Dre.'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Server-specific alerts need to be server-specific.

Jan 5, 2024
  135. Conq liked Mikana's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

/agree - don't care to see any of the TLP notifications :)

Jan 5, 2024
  136. Conq liked Andarriel's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Yea its annoying as heck wish there was a way to turn it off! I could care less about a tlp unlocking a expansion and such.

Jan 5, 2024
  137. Conq liked Brickhaus's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Can we just opt out at the game level? And if not, can TLPs get announcements of when a Live expansion unlocks ... and when the raids...

Jan 4, 2024
  138. Conq liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 4, 2024
  139. Conq posted a new thread.

/reported

I am /reporting the spamming of Daybreak announcements for 5 TLP's unlocking content. Every character on every account has 5 boxes of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 4, 2024
  140. Conq liked Tatanka's post in the thread Another boxing roster question :).

So necros are mercs? If they added necros as mercs, they'd be double-devils. Where's Conq when there's devil-calling to be done?

Jan 4, 2024
  141. Conq liked Windance's post in the thread [QoL Request] Decrease LS mission replay timer.

Dear EQ Devs, Please consider decreasing the replay timers for the LS missions "Heroes are Forged" and "Final Fugue". The current reply...

Dec 15, 2023
  142. Conq liked Kalamos's post in the thread Fixed Dried Vanilla Beans.

Dried Vanilla Beans are used in one of the new LS baking recipes, but have a No Trade flag so they cannot be put in the Tradeskill Depot....

Dec 15, 2023
  143. Conq replied to the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

Shirt would be cool. I still have my EQ shirt from the 20th Anniv also. I gave it to my wife, to use as the signal for "time to do your...

Dec 14, 2023
  144. Conq replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Merc's are the Devil. Conq

Dec 14, 2023
  145. Conq liked Kendeth's post in the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

It seems that after today's patches the Plucked achievement is going just to the first person to zone in again. It seems like whatever...

Dec 14, 2023
  146. Conq replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Flagged 4x people in group on Monday. Wed and Thurs back to flagging one (who zoned in first) and none (of 5 who were never hit by auras.)...

Dec 14, 2023
  147. Conq replied to the thread Missing Plat.

How do people keep track of how much plat they have? Were these cases of just waking up to zeros or was there simply a portion missing?...

Dec 14, 2023
  148. Conq replied to the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

How about an emote with sound when all the merc's die at once? The Mercenary's Death Knoll, played zonewide for all to rejoice? Conq

Dec 13, 2023
  149. Conq replied to the thread Aa quick question about the new expansion:.

Yes. You are rewarded exponentially for doing progression. Conq

Dec 13, 2023
  150. Conq replied to the thread Radiant Hawk Harness.

These harnesses don't translate well to skeleton illusions either. Conq

Dec 13, 2023
  151. Conq replied to the thread Mercenary of Hero's Forge not updating.

Alien, Your boss texted me. He said, and I quote, "More work, less EQ!" Conq

Dec 12, 2023
  152. Conq liked Kalamos's post in the thread Not A Bug Serene Pluot Fruit Salad Recipe not Combining..

I don't know about making salads in an oven. Sounds nasty lol! It needs to be done in a mixing bowl. EQ Traders has the container wrong...

Dec 12, 2023
  153. Conq liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Merc not following the group.

In before "mercs are the devil." :D

Dec 10, 2023
  154. Conq liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 8, 2023
  155. Conq liked Thren's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Is this Uberkingkong? under a different profile?

Dec 4, 2023
  156. Conq replied to the thread Trouble Purchasing New Expansion.

Try using a different web browser. That worked for me when I ran into something similar years ago. Conq

Dec 3, 2023
  157. Conq replied to the thread Druid dps?.

At end game, your druid dps is DOTs. Druid nukes are a little better than cleric nukes. Conq

Dec 3, 2023
  158. Conq replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Raid end game with any open raid force. It's anything but predictable and easy. Sometimes, wins are so hard to come by, there is actual...

Dec 3, 2023
  159. Conq posted a new thread.

Blank Quest Reward Tab

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Dec 03 17:22:27 2023 Character: Level 120 Cleric (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location:...

Dec 3, 2023
  160. Conq replied to the thread Reward Window [BUGGED].

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Dec 03 17:22:27 2023 Character: Level 120 Cleric (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location:...

Dec 3, 2023
  161. Conq replied to the thread Bard Do's and Dont's.

Flatchy, Your echo is AE. Use Aura instead. Couple macros I setup for my box bard: Mez ADD: /pause 6, /xtar 2 /stopsong /attack off...

Dec 2, 2023
  162. Conq replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Izzard, you have more $$ in RL than I have platinum in game. You already know the answer to your question. Stop trolling, see you at...

Dec 1, 2023
  163. Conq replied to the thread Everquest Toys.

This was totally not what I was looking for expecting. Conq

Nov 30, 2023
  164. Conq liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

So there have been a few posts about this topic over the years. Most people check the "auto leave" button in the familiar keyring, but...

Nov 30, 2023
  165. Conq liked Cadira's post in the thread viable team for all expansions?.

Shaman would be far more powerful than a druid in your team but you'd give up ports. Tank doesn't matter so much, whatever flavor you'd...

Nov 29, 2023
  166. Conq liked Cadira's post in the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

Can we just petition to ban certain people from these forums? Some people are worthy of more than /ignore Asking for a friend.

Nov 24, 2023
  167. Conq liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Wizard Buff Suggestion.

Please go play another game. Please.

Nov 24, 2023
  168. Conq replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

I would like EQ to do my taxes.

Nov 21, 2023
  169. Conq liked Cadira's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

I am once again asking if we can petition people off the forums.

Nov 20, 2023
  170. Conq liked Owch's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

How about you just remove yourself from EQ since all you do is complain about it.

Nov 20, 2023
  171. Conq liked Smokezz's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Hey, another troll post. Wicked.

Nov 20, 2023
  172. Conq replied to the thread Merc delay on suspending after unsuspending/revive.

Merc's are the Devil. Conq

Nov 15, 2023
  173. Conq liked Yinla's post in the thread Guild Hall Teleports.

They could change the small guild Hall and leave the other the way it is. We use the large guild Hall for raid banner and the small hall is...

Nov 15, 2023
  174. Conq replied to the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

Nothing. Spammers keep spamming.

Nov 7, 2023