coltongrundy's Recent Activity

1. coltongrundy replied to the thread [Mischief] VT shards and you.

no i was looking forward to this. in fact they should also undo the plane of storms medallion thing too

Oct 11, 2021
  2. coltongrundy replied to the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

No. The goal of these servers is to generate krono sales.

Oct 11, 2021
  3. coltongrundy replied to the thread Loot lockout is dumb..

I agree with what you actually said, but not with what you think you said. Loot lockout is dumb. lockouts on specific raid targets is...

Oct 11, 2021
  4. coltongrundy replied to the thread Any plans to make VT shards a better experience, like you did with VP?.

That's not FG. That's the deep.

Oct 11, 2021
  5. coltongrundy replied to the thread Any plans to make VT shards a better experience, like you did with VP?.

It takes like 3 groups to spawn your own pick of FG. Just bring 3 guild groups, spawn your own instance, and camp it till everyone gets...

Oct 11, 2021
  6. coltongrundy replied to the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

:rolleyes: stay in your lane.

Oct 11, 2021
  7. coltongrundy replied to the thread "an orc priest" in south ro has wrong faction.

I'm always amazed at the mental gymnastics that disagreeable people will go through just so they can be in an argument that they're wrong...

Oct 11, 2021
  8. coltongrundy replied to the thread [Mischief] The Faceless.

Give me a guild invite.

Oct 11, 2021
  9. coltongrundy replied to the thread Too late to start on Mischief?.

Depends on your class. If you play a tank class you would probably be fine. I was trying to play a monk, got up to level 53, and i...

Oct 6, 2021
  10. coltongrundy posted a new thread.

"an orc priest" in south ro has wrong faction

the "an orc priest" mobs in south ro are giving incorrect faction hits when you kill them. All the other orcs give: Death Fist Orcs: -2...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 6, 2021
  11. coltongrundy replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

LDoN is not going to be changed. It actually is really good, the problem is just perception. The answer is to educate the players on how...

Jul 9, 2021
  12. coltongrundy replied to the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

No, I'm not, but I should. If I did I wouldn't be having this problem.

May 24, 2021
  13. coltongrundy replied to the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

Anyone who can figure out how to setup something to broadcast keystrokes to other PCs, knows how to alter those key presses. This...

May 24, 2021
  14. coltongrundy posted a new thread.

Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key

Seriously, remove the code that disconnects people that are true boxing if they press the same key on both machines. I know why you're...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 24, 2021
  15. coltongrundy replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

because they don't care if it's fun, the care if it's profitable. why is this so hard for you people to understand?

May 22, 2021
  16. coltongrundy replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Not going to read 4 pages of whinging about a non-issue. Sorry not sorry.

May 21, 2021
  17. coltongrundy replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

EG7 did not acquire daybreak because they want you to have fun. It's a business, they're here to make money. A free trade server exists...

May 21, 2021
  18. coltongrundy replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

That defeats the whole purpose of this server: to sell krono.

May 21, 2021
  19. coltongrundy replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Stop asking for features to more easily allow you to be a non-contributing free loader.

May 21, 2021
  20. coltongrundy replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Only the 3rd? It's such an obvious solution to this non-problem, surprised it's not way more than that.

May 21, 2021
  21. coltongrundy replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

If you're really that worried about it, just reserve the name on both servers.

May 21, 2021
  22. coltongrundy replied to the thread Classic zone rare list.

Looks like you're missing the Dagnor's Cauldron rares: Barnacle Bones Bilge Farfathom Flotsam Jetsam Squallslither

May 21, 2021
  23. coltongrundy replied to the thread Classic zone rare list.

That's weird that they included jaggedpine and nedaria in the atonica exploration achievements during classic/kunark/velious then

May 21, 2021
  24. coltongrundy replied to the thread Feral Swipes is a DPS loss.

Do you remember if you had any kick damage mods when doing that parsing? I don't think there are any Round Kick damage mods in the game...

May 21, 2021
  25. coltongrundy replied to the thread Classic zone rare list.

I see you included things that did not come from hunter achievements. Where are you getting those from? You stated that you included...

May 21, 2021
  26. coltongrundy posted a new thread.

Feral Swipes is a DPS loss

This has to be a bug, or else the memes about devs hating beastlords are actually true. Beastlords get Rank 1 of Feral Swipes at level 65...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 19, 2021
  27. coltongrundy replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

the hypothetical future-tense is irrelevant. If they make changes later, then it will be different later. The announced ruleset for...

May 18, 2021
  28. coltongrundy replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

Darkpaw could say: We are reverting Nektulos back to the original version of the zone. I'd be like: Cool, we got old Nektulos back. You...

May 18, 2021
  29. coltongrundy replied to the thread Best Multi Named Camps?.

Why are you pretending you don't know what that word means?

May 18, 2021
  30. coltongrundy replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

It's not speculation. It's literally what the server announcement said. I'm the only one who is not speculating about what "rare" means...

May 18, 2021
  31. coltongrundy replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

there are in-game messages that tell you if a mob is rare or not. there's an achievement in game for killing rare mobs. there are game...

May 18, 2021
  32. coltongrundy replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

There was an official statement from DPG, it's in the server announcement post. Rare mobs and raid mobs have loot randomized.

May 18, 2021
  33. coltongrundy replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

Rare mobs are specifically flagged in the game as being rare. When you /con them the message will say "a rare creature" in it. People seem...

May 18, 2021
  34. coltongrundy replied to the thread Why do so many zones in Luclin have bad exp modifiers and can this be changed?.

All these people talking about LoY before PoP... I would never step into LoY without a PoK book in Gunthak. LoY would not be worth the...

May 18, 2021
  35. coltongrundy liked Xhartor's post in the thread Why do so many zones in Luclin have bad exp modifiers and can this be changed?.

I would rather see them move up the unlock on the following zone to Luclin, so they have increased options for AA grinding: Charkdok...

May 18, 2021
  36. coltongrundy replied to the thread Best Multi Named Camps?.

You're all confusing "named" with "rare".

May 18, 2021
  37. coltongrundy replied to the thread Enchanter nerfs since Mangler?.

In typical daybreak fashion, they double nerf something when a single change would have solved the problem.

May 18, 2021
  38. coltongrundy replied to the thread Monks will be pushed out by Rogues and Rangers.

And I did.

May 17, 2021
  39. coltongrundy replied to the thread The real Mischief meta.....

That's a lot of diluted loot tables.

May 17, 2021
  40. coltongrundy replied to the thread Monks will be pushed out by Rogues and Rangers.

And nothing gets damage bonus in secondary at 50. Wu's is the only monk usable weapon that has a better ratio than the monk fist.

May 17, 2021
  41. coltongrundy replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

Who are you talking about? Faceless? Faceless is the only guild I've seen self-proclaim to be the best, and that was only on the...

May 17, 2021
  42. coltongrundy replied to the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Where is that correction, it still looks like you're always rolling if the NPC has 200 or less. What is that "very low" threshold...

May 17, 2021
  43. coltongrundy replied to the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

How is it "just like the ratio on a wizard spell" when there is no ratio on a wizard spell? It's almost like it shouldn't be calculated...

May 17, 2021
  44. coltongrundy replied to the thread Monks will be pushed out by Rogues and Rangers.

Obviously a troll. But just in case some tiktok sees this post and believes it: It's not that Monks don't have weapons in classic, it's...

May 17, 2021