code-zero's Recent Activity

1. code-zero liked ECrack's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I'm going to main a bard with an enchanter box. In group settings I plan to melody the ol' bard in the corner while I...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:51 PM
  2. code-zero liked superman's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I'll sign up , this guy gets it.

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:51 PM
  3. code-zero liked Xhieron's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Oh! Cheating! You mean cheating! You mean how a bunch of people who play on TLPs cheat all the time using third party software, making...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  4. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

As long as you have a player who isn't mostly playing AFK, there is a big difference between a boxed bard and a main played bard. Even...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  5. code-zero liked 25thAnniBaby's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Enchanter will be the top class to play from Classic-PoPower. CC / Clarity / Charm DPS all day. Necro is a good second because they can...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  6. code-zero liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  7. code-zero liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

You lose like 10% per death. Calm down with your hyperbole. Confirmed trolling at this point. Good job OP.

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  8. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

And I believe the math always works out to buying more slots individually if you don't want the other xpac bonuses on the upgrades -...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:04 AM
  9. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You need to look at why people started boxing and why we got mercs. Back in the day a lot of players created a boxed healer, groups...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  10. code-zero liked Gnomie's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I started boxing on Coirnav because I was maining a rogue, who couldn't solo anything. After sitting LFG For days in classic and Kunark, or...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  11. code-zero liked wade_watts's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

DPG is really going to miss this guys potential of 1 Krono a month for probably 2-3 months until he got bored. They should re-orient their...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  12. code-zero liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

TLDR for the people looking to avoid a text wall.. OP wants to ban boxing so he can group with players that are better then him while he...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  13. code-zero liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Wall of Text scowls at you ready to attack... Wall of Text hits you for 12K hit points.... You have been slain by Wall of...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:13 AM
  14. code-zero liked 25thAnniBaby's post in the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

Agreed with this dude. I usually use a character that is slightly overweight or the slowest amongst my boxes in order to keep all my...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  15. code-zero replied to the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

Absolutely this, I'll run backwards to make sure that I don't leave people behind if necessary

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  16. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

The bard (or whomever is leading the group) could keep the map open and watch for the green Xs. If they stray apart, stop running for a...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  17. code-zero replied to the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

If you read his other post you'll see that he wants to run all starting city starting quests in era on a single character

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  18. code-zero liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

I don't know what mental gymnastics made you think you should be able to do this, but it's wrong. You are asking for a game design...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  19. code-zero liked Kahna's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You must not have spent much time in pugs lately, the quality has dropped significantly in recent years. Most folks who play now...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:43 AM
  20. code-zero liked Kahna's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I dislike boxing, as in, I dislike doing it myself, not that I care about others boxing. I would rather solo than participate in...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  21. code-zero liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does me boxing out of necessity when nobody is around reducing groups? If I wasnt boxing during those times, I wouldnt be on at all....

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:19 AM
  22. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

When it comes to legitimate, non-automated play, there are FAR more krono lords that run only 1-2 accounts... thinking that krono...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:19 AM
  23. code-zero liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Boxing and mercs are the same thing... a players response to not being able to fill out the groups that they need to achieve what they want...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  24. code-zero liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  25. code-zero liked Doezit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Mercs were an answer to a lack of players, especially at lower levels, to form groups in later expansions. I am not advocating for...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  26. code-zero replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

This again? In fairness to the OP I'm primarily going off the title because tl;dr

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  27. code-zero liked Lodestar's post in the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

Bottle of Adventure III potion is $10, so $15 is likely a fair price for a No XP potion.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:51 AM
  28. code-zero replied to the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

You are unclear on the concept of the Marketplace aren't you? Something like that would go for $30 + per potion

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:50 AM
  29. code-zero replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Lemme get this straight, you want to do all the original starting city quests on a single character? You do realize that all starting...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  30. code-zero liked Kahna's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

The option does exist for you. You just have to be proactive about it. Other games have this toggle because you don't lose exp when...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  31. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Eh, I don't see that if you're wise about "spreading out" to make sure you experience everything, there's not THAT many leveling paths in...

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:49 AM
  32. code-zero replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

I don't get what you mean. You can stay in a camp killing greys and greens indefinitely and that'd slow your progression I suppose. I...

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  33. code-zero liked Svann2's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I guess he means people causing other people's deaths on purpose. What a terrible group he must be in. (or else its just him)

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  34. code-zero replied to the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

Put a "No Experience Potion" on the Marketplace

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  35. code-zero liked Elder Guide Rynara's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I sent you a private message so we can sort this out.

Mar 24, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  36. code-zero liked Arclyte's post in the thread Halfling Bards, come on now.

[IMG]

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  37. code-zero replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Here's a solid tip: If you think you have to ask then don't do it Here's another solid tip: if you think you've found a loophole that...

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  38. code-zero liked Beimeith's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a really, really dumb and bad video. 1) The rules are quite clear they're not vague. No automation. Nothing that modifies the...

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  39. code-zero liked Fanra's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Likely she missed it. She must get hundreds of messages a day and one can slip through the cracks. Follow up with her and I'm sure she...

Mar 22, 2024
  40. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

Merging AB with anyone isn't going to help as there is not another Euro server to merge with. Merging with a US server isn't going to...

Mar 20, 2024
  41. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

LFG is dead, have you tried asking in General chat? I'm busy till next week or I'd break out my level 85's.

Mar 20, 2024
  42. code-zero liked fransisco's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

you get a free heroic right now due to anniversary. Just make a new character on a different server

Mar 20, 2024
  43. code-zero replied to the thread REALLY old player returning to game.

Welcome back! You'll love Oakwynd ;)

Mar 19, 2024
  44. code-zero liked Arclyte's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

you're lucky Verant screwed up and didn't make halflings and gnomes NPC monster races like they should have

Mar 19, 2024
  45. code-zero replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That was interesting, I had no idea..

Mar 18, 2024
  46. code-zero replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You can still grind. The fact that people who don't grind will be ahead shouldn't matter.

Mar 18, 2024
  47. code-zero replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The majority of players have adapted to doing progression for the majority of their XP. That's just the truth. The majority of players...

Mar 17, 2024
  48. code-zero liked Fluid's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

They actually did this. Rizlona and Aradune IIRC. People still radiate hate against Rizlona! Aradune, in spite of being truebox,...

Mar 17, 2024
  49. code-zero liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

People that want to group with people that aren't jerks have no trouble finding people to play with, even on live servers. Its always the...

Mar 17, 2024
  50. code-zero replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I have to say that I don't play Oakwynd. I tried it out so see what FTE was like and though it does address some real and imagined TLP...

Mar 17, 2024
  51. code-zero liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

100 lvl Heroic: It is found here [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  52. code-zero liked Vumad's post in the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Heroic on a persona. Then the persona gets the levels and the main gets the stuff.

Mar 17, 2024
  53. code-zero liked Rulen's post in the thread Lure of the Siren's Song Bard AA.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 12 21:34:01 2024 Character: Level 125 Bard (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location: -285.47,...

Mar 14, 2024
  54. code-zero liked Angeliana's post in the thread [Vaniki] Welcome to Ring of Scale & The Burning Lands.

Adventure on heroes! Welcome to level 100!

Mar 14, 2024
  55. code-zero replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

It's really simple. Suppose some sharp coder writes an app that does all manner of illegal stuff in game. Warping across zones, nodelay...

Mar 14, 2024
  56. code-zero liked Razorfall's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is one of the few things I agree with Ngreth on. Questing and missions should be the primary sources of XP. It results in a more...

Mar 14, 2024
  57. code-zero liked Gheed's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Look at all these zerglings going absolutely mental because they couldn't DPS race someone's mob or train them for a whole server! Must...

Mar 14, 2024
  58. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yawn... where was similar trolling with the other changes that have been made outside of progression, like the melee aug vendors and...

Mar 14, 2024
  59. code-zero replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Yeah, imagine the reaction if several of them said something like. "We all raid 3 days a week in one of the top 10 raiding guilds"

Mar 14, 2024
  60. code-zero liked Vlorg's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

the moment we get BST-BER with minimal quest and no epic, is the moment people will ask for more quest and epic to be implemented for...

Mar 14, 2024
  61. code-zero liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Design - Systems Marketplace Questions Q: Can market place cut down on the micro transactions and make more of the offerings available by...

Mar 14, 2024
  62. code-zero replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Well it wouldn't be a "Progression" server since those classes come with progression so it'd need to be called something else

Mar 14, 2024
  63. code-zero replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I always play a puller, I like to pull. I usually have a good grasp on the mob density in an area when I'm in a group that is killing...

Mar 14, 2024
  64. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

That is something that seemed to be true to me as well, but could just be anecdotal - but the number of cases of obvious cheating on...

Mar 14, 2024
  65. code-zero liked Soriano's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It clearly fixed the issue of high level players remaining in lower level zone for the benefit of killing there. I was able to XP in...

Mar 14, 2024
  66. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

(Or per my experience w/ a friend who can speak Asian languages - if you speak their language...)

Mar 13, 2024
  67. code-zero replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The SG crews are primarily sweatshop workers hot swapping seats, not bots. Occasionally you will find one that speaks English and will...

Mar 13, 2024
  68. code-zero replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I am still trying to parse the logic that: 1: EQ is incredibly simple 2: Trains are primarily caused by people being overwhelmed (see...

Mar 13, 2024
  69. code-zero liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Will the game even allow someone to script an action that frequently and not have it trigger alerts to investigate? Regardless FTE...

Mar 13, 2024
  70. code-zero liked Ddezul's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It's anti-griefing. Nothing solves the tendency for sweaty basement dwellers to be toxic in the pursuit of profits. This helps. To...

Mar 13, 2024
  71. code-zero liked fransisco's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I bet this is it. All those "bad luck adds" and stuff were never coincidental. Its just obvious now that they were intentional.

Mar 13, 2024
  72. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It seems to have turned into that. That was not my intention as my post was spurred about reducing exp from missions. But the grind...

Mar 13, 2024
  73. code-zero liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Class Choice - The downside to every class from someone who has played them all on the TLP (2 hours).

There's a lot of bad everything on TLPs! Most just quit before it becomes obvious enough as you can just coast through the early game and...

Mar 11, 2024
  74. code-zero replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I think that FTE demonstrated that there has been a lot more deliberate training going on than most people even suspected. A lot of...

Mar 11, 2024
  75. code-zero replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Is this about making experience doing something beside grinding because this reads like a compilation about not getting experience only by...

Mar 11, 2024
  76. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Why stop playing something you have already paid for? That is only hurting yourself. They aren't getting anymore money from him that is...

Mar 11, 2024
  77. code-zero liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

All just words, you have to actually back up your actions. All you’ve shown is that no matter is done, you’ll always accept it and...

Mar 11, 2024
  78. code-zero liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

You’re still here. You’re not leaving, and the rest like you aren’t quitting. The game has always been broken, badly designed, and full...

Mar 11, 2024
  79. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

In fact TBH the naysayers are giving me strong "pick zones and AOCs will ruin EQ" vibes.. and history already spoke on that, and both did...

Mar 10, 2024
  80. code-zero liked Demetri's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The mythological single player with infinite durability and DPS...

Mar 10, 2024
  81. code-zero liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This thread was started about FTE and someone brought up the plat dupe which is what I responded to. I can't help it if you decided...

Mar 10, 2024
  82. code-zero liked SnapVine's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

please keep the posts coming about how you hate FTE because you can't train anymore. It will help ensure there's never another non-FTE TLP.

Mar 10, 2024
  83. code-zero liked Ddezul's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Toxic players hate FTE. Can't train. Can't KS. /thread.

Mar 10, 2024
  84. code-zero liked Riler Devour's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Thank you for this thread. I've played on many TLPs, but none with FTE. I've also wondered why some people hate it so much, and I've yet to...

Mar 10, 2024
  85. code-zero liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I think it comes down to a few things such as no more DPS race, can't KS a mob and you have to tag it first to get it, you can't train...

Mar 8, 2024
  86. code-zero liked Mashef's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

2 things we know from this post... 1) a potential server name and starting point of kunark..if any credibility - decent start to avoid...

Mar 8, 2024
  87. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

They should release one with FTE and one without, identical server rules except this one thing and let the players decide. I dislike...

Mar 6, 2024
  88. code-zero liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

/agreed I do not think there is a large enough base remaining to support two servers. every year.

Mar 6, 2024
  89. code-zero replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Despite the FTE skeptics I am convinced that any weakening of Oakwynd is in fact due to the duping exploit and that FTE will take its place...

Mar 5, 2024
  90. code-zero replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Krono didn't ruin the game, it saved the game. You may not like it but without Krono and the Marketplace there would be no TLP's at...

Mar 5, 2024
  91. code-zero liked Gibbity's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

You can say "no krono" all you want. People will just complete the trade for the item and the trade for the krono on another server at the...

Mar 5, 2024
  92. code-zero liked Mashef's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

What new perspective do you want? Someone to agree with you? EQ has ran like a dozen TLP - anyone who was ever interested in coming...

Mar 5, 2024
  93. code-zero replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

The gaming has gone to microtransactions as the payment model so the chances of going to a single price luxury all included model is...

Mar 5, 2024
  94. code-zero liked Tatanka's post in the thread Sad.

I see the OP's point, but just want to add, "family, casual" doesn't necessarily = bad. When every family, casual guild beats it, then you...

Mar 4, 2024
  95. code-zero liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

He is confusing Krono resale through 3rd party sites, and didn't understand the post he quoted (How to not understand a basic statement...

Mar 3, 2024
  96. code-zero replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Why don't you explain it to everyone? You likely don't know what you think you know and believe things that aren't true but makes you...

Mar 3, 2024
  97. code-zero liked iceyx's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

This list is assuming reality where ~99% of your classic time is killing trash and ~1% is killing bosses: SSS God Tier: Enchanter S...

Mar 3, 2024
  98. code-zero liked Sethisto's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Someone hasn't ever grouped with a good bard. Pulling from live side is absolutely the job once everything is dead on dead side (It...

Mar 3, 2024
  99. code-zero liked iceyx's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

You are arguing why bring a class with 0 utility to a camp that is waiting 26 minutes for spawns over a utility class. The fastest...

Mar 3, 2024
  100. code-zero liked Sethisto's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I'd also argue bards are the absolute best pullers for group content, and almost all raid content in classic. Nothing can chain pull packs...

Mar 1, 2024
  101. code-zero liked EagleTalon99's post in the thread Mob slow.

I know you want to 2 box. But I boxed a Warrior, Shaman, Monk for a solid year, before adding more toons. With a 3 box, you can fill out a...

Mar 1, 2024
  102. code-zero liked CatsPaws's post in the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

WHAT??? Dude, every account when it is created now or even old accounts that sign in now get upgraded to 27 free expansions . It is...

Mar 1, 2024
  103. code-zero liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

I would only add make sure and grab a tank merc and grab some buffs as well for necro, pet, and merc. while in PoK or Guild Lobby...

Mar 1, 2024
  104. code-zero liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Puller group role.

when i am puller my job is to grab as many mobs as i can find and try to kill my group. i usually fail though :)

Mar 1, 2024
  105. code-zero liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Puller group role.

Mercenaries generally don't follow a player with the puller role. So a cleric won't heal an out of range puller monk and get agro, for...

Mar 1, 2024
  106. code-zero liked Runes's post in the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

From Classic through Velious a druid is your best box with a Necro. I have done this for the last 5 TLPs and its been amazing for...

Feb 29, 2024
  107. code-zero liked Svann2's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Im already paying 2x so I can 2 box. Is that not enough?

Feb 29, 2024
  108. code-zero liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Every time its mentioned that the evils of Krono are due to third party sites I envision a little gnome stamping out Krono discs on his...

Feb 29, 2024
  109. code-zero liked Smokezz's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I don't see anger. I just see disagreement with the idea. PS: I disagree too.

Feb 29, 2024
  110. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Nope. Not sure how you got that out of this and maybe that is the problem. People said on doubling the price is crazy and you turned...

Feb 29, 2024
  111. code-zero liked Tuco's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

When I rolled a druid for a caster box team I remember being shocked at how deficient their healing is compared to a shaman. I had kinda...

Feb 28, 2024
  112. code-zero liked Alnitak's post in the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

Make a new froglok necromancer on a populated live server, say Bristlebane. Follow the Gloomingdeep tutorial until the game kicks you out...

Feb 28, 2024
  113. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

After I returned and was doing Teek stuff while leveling, I got some targets that were stupidly difficult to find, but it did take me to...

Feb 28, 2024
  114. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Ummm. No. You would likely just kill the game faster. Was that a serious suggestion or just trolling? I can't speak for everyone but I...

Feb 28, 2024
  115. code-zero replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Oh we agree more than you think it's just that while I have no problem with someone who sits in the same nostalgia camp forever I can't...

Feb 28, 2024
  116. code-zero replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

@Corwyhn Lionheart : you likely got labeled a min/maxer because you haven't chronically quit the game since 1999. I have observed that...

Feb 27, 2024
  117. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I am not a min max player in fact the exact opposite so prejudging is probably a really bad idea. I have been leading a guild since...

Feb 27, 2024
  118. code-zero liked Grimblekin's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Every Krono in the economy is ~18 bucks invested in Darkpaw that pays for keeping this game running. I'm all for keeping the game well...

Feb 27, 2024
  119. code-zero liked Pigskin's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Each to their own. I don't need #1 BIS from raid mobs that i've killed 100 times. 3 month expansions gives the server population plenty...

Feb 27, 2024
  120. code-zero liked fransisco's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

No krono wouldn't change anything. You'd be back to people selling plat for money and getting ripped off. Krono just makes it so you don't...

Feb 26, 2024
  121. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

It is worthless to attempt to "restart" your thread. You have invalidated the entire thread's discussion. You do not own a thread nor...

Feb 26, 2024
  122. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Read all the thread!

Feb 26, 2024
  123. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

I enjoyed turning the guy into a rabbit! Some quests have amusing stories to them and make you really want to help the NPC out, others...

Feb 26, 2024
  124. code-zero liked jeskola's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

[Img]

Feb 26, 2024
  125. code-zero liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

No keying for raids No truebox Free Trade All classes/races unlocked All expansions unlocked from beginning Guaranteed high population...

Feb 26, 2024
  126. code-zero liked Dre.'s post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I've PL'd a character to 65 in a few hours. Box crew without support should be able to do it in a week, provided they are attacking the...

Feb 26, 2024
  127. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

New persona I did level 1 - 34 in an evening, second night I did 34 to 45. It doesn't take long at all to do the lower levels in EQ....

Feb 26, 2024
  128. code-zero replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Here's the problem with the journey. Let's say they make 1 - 65 content. How many weeks worth of content is that? 1 or 3 or what?

Feb 26, 2024
  129. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

There is no business reason for adding low level content. Daybreak has a limited team and any low level content would mean less end game...

Feb 26, 2024
  130. code-zero liked KushallaFV's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I enjoy the class dynamics and gameplay. Also, the familiar feeling of logging into Norrath. Bard speed has forever ruined my gameplay...

Feb 26, 2024
  131. code-zero liked Vumad's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I believe they don't make low level content because they have 2 main groups of players... 1) Those who play TLP for nostalgia. Correct me...

Feb 26, 2024
  132. code-zero liked Forum_Quester's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

My friends that enjoy the low level game and continually start new alts do it because they enjoy being overpowered for the content. They...

Feb 26, 2024
  133. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

EQ2 launched at the same time as WoW, as in within the same month. Both of those impacted the population of EQ completely separate of...

Feb 24, 2024
  134. code-zero liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Can we make this post required reading? :D

Feb 24, 2024
  135. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

OR it changes it. New and returning players (and new characters of current, long-term players) have significantly more achievement based...

Feb 24, 2024
  136. code-zero liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

You need to realize the very REASON we see a new TLP every late spring early summer is because it generates a LOT of DB cash sales and...

Feb 24, 2024
  137. code-zero replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

You could always go play on Stormhammer. Oh wait.. Providing a special ruleset that only appeals to the most entitled players is a...

Feb 24, 2024
  138. code-zero liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Why would you want to remove krono if it isn't for RMT concerns?

Feb 24, 2024
  139. code-zero liked Veilless's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Take away revenue stream to appeal to what I can only imagine is a small portion of their player base: Whimsical casual people. Not...

Feb 24, 2024
  140. code-zero liked Zansobar's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

It would be counter to the information DPG gives you when you buy a Krono since they tell you they can be used on any server. They will...

Feb 24, 2024
  141. code-zero replied to the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

no it wasn't. Selos was the FAST Progression server

Feb 24, 2024
  142. code-zero liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

Depends on what your definition of hardcore is. Permadeath, Lower Exp, Reduced Drops, No Trading, No Boxing, No Exp Potions, Reduced Coin...

Feb 24, 2024
  143. code-zero replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

no

Feb 23, 2024
  144. code-zero liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

They literally did do that- and still do that. It's called the Hero's Journey. I've followed it for I think at least 3 times and...

Feb 23, 2024
  145. code-zero liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

As Curly Bill once said.. Well.. Bye

Feb 23, 2024
  146. code-zero liked Svann2's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

You say that but then you keep posting.

Feb 23, 2024
  147. code-zero liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Literally none of what was listed is cost cutting with regard to EQ. All of the changes listed increased the costs, they did not...

Feb 23, 2024
  148. code-zero liked fransisco's post in the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

You kinda lost me in the first sentence calling everyone at at DB "idiots".

Feb 23, 2024
  149. code-zero liked Gamal's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Find a pub, and talk to the bartender about all your problems. Most of us appreciate the work done to make EQ fun all these years.

Feb 23, 2024
  150. code-zero liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

[IMG] Introducing Fippy Fest 2024! When the thought of a role-playing game with multiple online users playing simultaneously in lands...

Feb 23, 2024
  151. code-zero replied to the thread New server(s).

No, a new TLP is most certainly not guaranteed to start healthy especially if it has a "challenging" ruleset.

Feb 23, 2024
  152. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread New server(s).

/list 1 or the name of the channel if i remember correctly

Feb 23, 2024
  153. code-zero liked yepmetoo's post in the thread New server(s).

Log in, see 50 people online in my TLP guild, join general, see 2 people in guild in the channel. You're wrong.

Feb 23, 2024
  154. code-zero liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread New server(s).

That's a solid guess, but I for one actually purposely join no chats on 3 of my 5 toons. My SK is my main play for obvious reasons,...

Feb 23, 2024
  155. code-zero liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New server(s).

Those servers have a much much smaller player and server base to monitor which makes it much easier to find players who are cheating....

Feb 23, 2024
  156. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Because folks like to discuss things?

Feb 23, 2024
  157. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread Bard question.

Wave has a long recast. You don't need to do anything more than just start singing a melody. If you need to recast it, you will need to...

Feb 22, 2024
  158. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread Bard question.

Wave of Nocturm (120) - mezzes up to 123 Wave of Stupor (125) - mezzes up to 128 I hit that to put the 'crowd' to sleep and then turn on...

Feb 22, 2024
  159. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

If you go back in the thread, you will see my "suggestion" was a response to someone who was claiming the ability to switch back and...

Feb 22, 2024
  160. code-zero liked Cicelee's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

For those keeping score, the OP has 96 of.the first 206 replies on this thread. IMHO hard to think that the community wants PVP when one...

Feb 22, 2024
  161. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

In every original starting city (not sure about Crescent Reach) there is an arena area that puts the character in PvP mode when they...

Feb 22, 2024
  162. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Let me sum up. There are a few different variations: Eridiniara wants the gear that's available on the current FV. Eridiniara wants the...

Feb 22, 2024
  163. code-zero liked CatsPaws's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

There is a PVP server. With 150% exp rate. But its obvious from the lack of players on it that no one wants a PVP server. This is what...

Feb 22, 2024
  164. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

It wasn't answered instantly with an outpouring of support so the OP decided to "move on" but is obviously still here.

Feb 21, 2024
  165. code-zero liked Flatchy's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

Didnt you just quit in another Thread?

Feb 21, 2024
  166. code-zero liked fransisco's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

I was in a guild that did this for a bit. It had 2 problems though: 1. Lots of people bought gear from higher level expacs to use. Its...

Feb 21, 2024
  167. code-zero liked Missiny's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I heard rumors, that druids nowadays are able to nuke mages and even wizzards out of the parses. As with the todays patch shaman got their...

Feb 21, 2024
  168. code-zero replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Lessee Point 1: check the red highlight...and yet here we are. Pure opinion bases on cynicism Point 2: In the last 24 years a lot...

Feb 21, 2024
  169. code-zero liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I just leveled 3 toons on alternate classes from 1- now 115 and the grind as you say- was not that hard. I had one toon that had missed a...

Feb 21, 2024
  170. code-zero liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

On the contrary: - Backend data and server migration restructure - 64-bit game engine migration - UI engine rebuild - DX11 graphics...

Feb 21, 2024
  171. code-zero liked Knifen's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Ahh a Blue Falcon

Feb 21, 2024
  172. code-zero replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Griefing in games

Feb 21, 2024
  173. code-zero replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

tl;dr don't care

Feb 21, 2024
  174. code-zero liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I am having more fun in the game than I have in years. Overseer is old news. The new way to XP is grinding merc tasks. It's endless mob...

Feb 21, 2024
  175. code-zero liked Flatchy's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

The new grind is Overseer. As unfun as it is, it will still DING your toons. I have alts that have never set foot outside the gh who are...

Feb 21, 2024
  176. code-zero replied to the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

I have to admit that when you start a post saying that someone is an idiot and if they let you do something I can only assume that they'd...

Feb 21, 2024
  177. code-zero liked Yinla's post in the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

The more I think about it the more I want a server launched at TSS. This will give all races and classes and give those who want somewhere...

Feb 21, 2024
  178. code-zero liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I have very real hatred for PVP. When I see PVP, especially for my server I see red. To me, it's a very important subject that...

Feb 20, 2024
  179. code-zero liked Arclyte's post in the thread This should be the next TLP! Jenn Chan, I summon you! Must see the future of EQ..

Now drink a bunch of gator gulp ale with a VR headset and try to run through kelethin

Feb 19, 2024
  180. code-zero liked Bilderov's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Actually, no you don't. You've proven in this and other threads that you just won't listen to these issues unless it's something you...

Feb 19, 2024
  181. code-zero liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The type of PVP server the OP wants would be one giant mess if by a miracle, the old PVP's from yesteryear signed up to play. Imagine...

Feb 19, 2024
  182. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

See that would be for folks prepared to PVP not folks who would get attacked while trying to play the rest of the game. Some PvPers...

Feb 19, 2024
  183. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The problem for "some" PvPrs is that this mechanic only makes people who want to PVP able to be attacked. They want victims to attack...

Feb 19, 2024
  184. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Its a complete package. NOTHING says a game needs to have a thriving PVP mode except PVPers who don't want to fight ONLY others...

Feb 19, 2024
  185. code-zero liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

No the issue was most folks don't want it at all. Ultima online had non consensual pvp. Then they doubled the size of the world by...

Feb 19, 2024
  186. code-zero liked Nennius's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

But...but...but...there could be another? Maybe. Maybe not. Dude, my hand is huge!!!!!

Feb 18, 2024
  187. code-zero liked Rijacki's post in the thread This should be the next TLP! Jenn Chan, I summon you! Must see the future of EQ..

As if getting seasick on some mounts wasn't bad enough.

Feb 18, 2024
  188. code-zero liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

If I had a bard in my tank group, I'd just want them to sing their normal melee aDPS songs. None of that "tank" song nonsense.

Feb 18, 2024
  189. code-zero liked Whulfgar's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Yall have an entire server to play on. So why don't you ?

Feb 18, 2024
  190. code-zero replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It's partly factions, partly travel, but mostly because casual gamers can't stay engaged well enough to actually continue. Early in...

Feb 17, 2024
  191. code-zero liked fransisco's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

You know in retrospect, I do see the point of how pop killed RP. PoP was the deathknell of faction in the game. It used to be evil cities...

Feb 17, 2024
  192. code-zero liked mark's post in the thread New server(s).

most tlp players are recyclers they will drop their current tlp for a new one because they like original eq and its first few expansions...

Feb 17, 2024