Coagagin's Recent Activity

1. Coagagin liked demi's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #3.

Old freeport .. I enjoy my jade tiger familiar it transports me to old freeport for few min .. just for nostalgia .. I wish you'd bring...

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:46 PM
  2. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed as it left a New York publishing house last Thursday. According...

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:41 PM
  3. Coagagin liked Rainlover's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I have to disagree with you I don’t think the majority the player base is annoyed by the increase in levels. in many ways it is the...

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:36 PM
  4. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

going downhill since 2001? So, going down a "hill" for 20 years...... Humans can climb UP Everest in 10 weeks or less, so this...

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:36 PM
  5. Coagagin liked Fanra's post in the thread Expansions you own marquee.

With 27 expansions currently, a marquee is a poor way to display them. A better way would be to just say, "You own 27 out of 27 expansions...

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:33 PM
  6. Coagagin replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

I could have a great deal of fun keeping all those instances open for an unlimited amount of time. Either creating lag or eventually...

Sep 24, 2021 at 2:02 PM
  7. Coagagin liked niente's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

A shared task with a time limit of 6 hours may be limited because of association with an instance. Instances last 6 hours as a limit by the...

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:57 PM
  8. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

The timer is there to stop players from repeating the quests too quickly. It takes you X amount of time and then you get X lock out....

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:21 PM
  9. Coagagin liked Flatchy's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

Pro Tip- Get divorced , then you can finish your missions! :D (disclaimer- only go this route if she does not have your password to your...

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:20 PM
  10. Coagagin liked Dragnath's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

Yeah I can see that, we kept the group the same level at all times to avoid that issue. It is an incredibly challenging expansion but it...

Sep 22, 2021 at 7:16 PM
  11. Coagagin liked Accipiter's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

My opinion is that you won't get the numbers you want.

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:48 PM
  12. Coagagin liked Flatchy's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

I doubt anyone is going to give you your magical number. Simply put if you keep wiping there go somewhere that you can handle. The oldest...

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:41 PM
  13. Coagagin liked demi's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

if your tank is lvl 94 then there is something wrong with your tank .. a lvl 94 tank should be able to tank those mobs (albeit it might be...

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:39 PM
  14. Coagagin liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

It clearly was ;) I don't know of anybody that maintains the sort of information you are looking for (the devs have it, but there's...

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:23 PM
  15. Coagagin liked Leerah's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

I've been banned from Twitter 3 weeks because I refuse to capitulate to their "fact checkers." I left the EQ Discord forum because I refuse...

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:11 PM
  16. Coagagin liked Fenthen's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

You don't schedule "emergency" patches, that's just incredibly stupid. A reminder of 1 hour / 30 minutes would have been a nice...

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:10 PM
  17. Coagagin liked Leerah's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

Now, they're calling it, "scheduled."

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:09 PM
  18. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

yup notice samething whatever happened to the 30 min countdown they used to do in the past? Andarriel

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:09 PM
  19. Coagagin liked Riou's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

Sure, but level increase vs non level increase doesn't change either of those things, in both cases all of that is the same between...

Sep 22, 2021 at 5:09 PM
  20. Coagagin liked Dre.'s post in the thread Since we have a little server downtime....

Pathing - It'd make more sense to point out the 1% of the worst examples of bad spots and address those individually. Changing the "pathing...

Sep 22, 2021 at 10:35 AM
  21. Coagagin liked Beimeith's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

That's not what she says / what is happening. When she mentions the Alarans being older is more of a brag/establishing credibility....

Sep 22, 2021 at 9:09 AM
  22. Coagagin liked Kolani's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

Considering that Luclin was left unfinished when a big chunk of the original Verant team left to form a studio that never managed to...

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:16 AM
  23. Coagagin liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

EQ1 according to the presentation has 82k Monthly Active Users, with 66k of those being members. EQ1 has made approximately $1 billion in...

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:13 AM
  24. Coagagin liked Braccus_Lafamilia's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

Returning player as well. Started again last month. Mid 90's I wanted to experience a real zone and not HA's anymore so I tried Veil of...

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:10 AM
  25. Coagagin liked Skrab's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

All your advice is bad, HA's are the most efficient means of leveling and maintaining your characters geared. DPG even promotes HA's...

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:09 AM
  26. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

You are listening to the wrong people. HA are not for everyone in their 90's. A lot depends on how many AA, augs etc you have and your play...

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:08 AM
  27. Coagagin liked Tropi's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

tbm was a lvl 105 exp the 2nd 105 exp when i went in when it lauched my group geared wars got rolled what got you thinking it was good at...

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:06 AM
  28. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread You only have one option.

5. camp out go to bed.

Sep 19, 2021
  29. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread You only have one option.

None of the above, log off and go to bed!

Sep 19, 2021
  30. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread You only have one option.

5. Answer odd questions in forums from someone who has too much time on their hands so they make up topics

Sep 19, 2021
  31. Coagagin liked demi's post in the thread Suggestion for DBG Store.

or have a all included expansion item release which would include all the expansion items from every collector's or premium expansion ever...

Sep 17, 2021
  32. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread is it time for some new and exciting character models ?.

Maybe if they ever move to a 64 bit client and an updated graphics engine

Sep 17, 2021
  33. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

JChan has in the past said she would love to find an EQ UI Expert so if anybody knows one tell them to contact her via the board here or to...

Sep 16, 2021
  34. Coagagin liked Rainlover's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I see people post and hear that they don't want redo's of old, I see people posting that they do want redo's of old, I think the community...

Sep 15, 2021
  35. Coagagin liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Things we need to do to change the game....

I totally have a window with a tab for tells. The tells tab is the default and I hide misc spam stuff behind it in the other tab....

Sep 10, 2021
  36. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Velk's OC group; no named for 2 hours..

RNG never results in the expected averages being the observed norm. Over far longer periods of time you could count up the nameds and...

Sep 10, 2021
  37. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Velk's OC group; no named for 2 hours..

You don't mention which Velks, but no, 2 hours without a named is not uncommon ... especially in old Velks. But even new Velks I've sat in...

Sep 10, 2021
  38. Coagagin liked Szilent's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

That was done, it's complete.

Sep 10, 2021
  39. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Shamelessly ripped info from many places to compile this. Norrathian Astronomy 101 The Ro System - The solar system which Norrath is a...

Sep 10, 2021
  40. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Not liking the precedence, even though selling xp potions was already technically pay to win (faster). However, the "perks" listed: 5%...

Sep 10, 2021
  41. Coagagin liked Fanra's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Pay to Win™

Sep 10, 2021
  42. Coagagin liked Numiko's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Grants access to twelve-slot trader’s satchels. - I never fill the ones I have now. Enables an additional slot in your inventory. - with...

Sep 8, 2021
  43. Coagagin liked Svann2's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Make these free for gold accounts, and pay for it on ftp accounts.

Sep 8, 2021
  44. Coagagin liked Rivalry's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Whomever is in charge of decisions at this company, and made this decision .... don't let them make decisions any more. This is like the...

Sep 8, 2021
  45. Coagagin liked Numiko's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

These should have been new veteran awards.

Sep 8, 2021
  46. Coagagin liked Aztore's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

from someone who has played EQ since the beginning I have to say this is a terrible sales tactic. It will only go down hill from here GL.

Sep 8, 2021
  47. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can tolerate monetization through cosmetic loot crates. I am not fond of monetization through in-game power bonuses. (I can understand a...

Sep 8, 2021
  48. Coagagin replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Marketing failure in the making.

Sep 8, 2021
  49. Coagagin liked Gruco's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is how you show that you don't appreciate paying customers to entice more people. Sweeten the normal monthly sub with perks. Don't...

Sep 8, 2021
  50. Coagagin liked theonepercent's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Where's the dislike button?

Sep 8, 2021
  51. Coagagin liked Skrab's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Disappointing. Is this a mobile game now? Also, which perk gets me better server performance?

Sep 8, 2021
  52. Coagagin replied to the thread Dazed and Confused.

Its a very old American Bandstand meme.

Sep 8, 2021
  53. Coagagin replied to the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

Bristle is regularly 3-3.3 for weeks now. Your millage may vary from server to server.

Sep 8, 2021
  54. Coagagin liked Flatchy's post in the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

Krono for only 2 million? Sounds like a good deal, dont they trade for 3 mill and up now? I dont deal with krono usually unless I got...

Sep 8, 2021
  55. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

Someone wants to bypass the 2m pp on traders. i cant blame him on some items mounts illusions and such but overall probably be a bad idea....

Sep 8, 2021
  56. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

Disagree. Krono let those with more money than time pay those with more time than money. Daybreak makes money every time I spend a...

Sep 8, 2021
  57. Coagagin replied to the thread Dazed and Confused.

[/quote] Love the electronic accordion and has a good beat but can you dance to it?

Sep 8, 2021
  58. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Dazed and Confused.

minifridge schminifridge.. Main Fridge is like 15 feet from my PC. =D Microwave is like 5.

Sep 8, 2021
  59. Coagagin liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Dazed and Confused.

I haven't touched alcohol in over 20 years. I don't use drugs, I'm not even on a prescription. I don't watch TV or movies while playing. I...

Sep 8, 2021
  60. Coagagin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Dazed and Confused.

Playing altered? No. Never really felt the pull to imbibe chemical crutches.

Sep 8, 2021
  61. Coagagin liked Cicelee's post in the thread Dazed and Confused.

I am in the super minority I believe, based off of what I read and hear when playing. I do not drink, smoke, or am impaired in any way...

Sep 8, 2021
  62. Coagagin liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Healer Mercs.

There was an issue that became most noticeable with that Ry Gorr Merc, and I don't think they ever fixed it. We had a long discussion on...

Sep 8, 2021
  63. Coagagin liked Skrab's post in the thread Where to burn Lesson at level 110-115.

Depends, how competent and geared people are. Some people aren't as optimized or familiar with their characters and need lower risk,...

Sep 8, 2021
  64. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread DPS mercs.

I am still not sure what your point is, this is a discussion about adding a merc to a group not another player (or box). No one is...

Sep 7, 2021
  65. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread DPS mercs.

You are looking at it as player versus merc and not caster merc versus melee merc as was asked about in the question. Of course a...

Sep 7, 2021
  66. Coagagin liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Log Management Socials (How To) [Updated 9/2/2021].

This is intended to give an easy way to set up buttons in EQ to do simple log file management. Using the in-game command /system, and batch...

Sep 3, 2021
  67. Coagagin liked Dragnath's post in the thread What's the point of Truebox?.

A return to the glory days of the early 2000's when only the most legendary of neck beards could run a full group to camp rare drops....

Sep 3, 2021
  68. Coagagin liked bobbin's post in the thread What's the point of Truebox?.

It's mine! I'll play with it if I want to!

Sep 3, 2021
  69. Coagagin replied to the thread DPS mercs.

I use a fully vigilant equipped rouge paired with a Wizard and have no problems whatsoever. To be more concrete rogues are fine with single...

Sep 3, 2021
  70. Coagagin liked kizant's post in the thread DPS mercs.

Rogue merc DPS is really good. It's only low if you let them get aggro a lot which forces them to stop attacking.

Sep 3, 2021
  71. Coagagin liked Iyacc's post in the thread Labor Day Bonus.

This is last year's message. "Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT (Midnight) and ends...

Sep 2, 2021
  72. Coagagin liked Laurana's post in the thread Labor Day Bonus.

Can probably estimate from last year. Will probably start Friday, Sept 3 at noon Pacific and last about a week of 50% EXP bonus. Then we...

Sep 2, 2021
  73. Coagagin liked Fenthen's post in the thread why do dwarfs need to group to level?.

No slowers or crowd control. No split pulling ability. No teleports or caster classes. Good luck with your War/Pal + Cleric +...

Aug 31, 2021
  74. Coagagin liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I'd have to agree. Stat squish would do nothing. Stat consolidation however should happen. Do we seriously need three stats for...

Aug 31, 2021
  75. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Actually I group a LOT. 3-6 days a week. I just also solo currently quite a bit because I quit doing home care in May and haven't...

Aug 31, 2021
  76. Coagagin replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

You certainly had to be level 46 minimum even if you died and dropped to 45. It was a hard limit.

Aug 30, 2021
  77. Coagagin liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Where is the City of Copper?.

It could be the name or nickname of the Ondine city in Loruella. Perhaps, the devs will release a Loruella zone for an upcoming...

Aug 28, 2021
  78. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Why so much hate for Range and Charm Augs?.

Anniversary pearl augs and the range proc aug from the ToV tradeskill ear progression are what most of us wear. The slots have always been...

Aug 28, 2021
  79. Coagagin liked Randomized's post in the thread Why so much hate for Range and Charm Augs?.

https://www.raidloot.com/items?name=&class=&slot=Charm&type=Augmentation&augslot=7&level=115&source=&prestige=Include&order=AC&view=Table

Aug 28, 2021
  80. Coagagin liked strongbus's post in the thread What about a raid that....

they try stuff like that before. back in ROF had that raid that gave clues bout one member of the raid being the murder. you had to...

Aug 28, 2021
  81. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Sounds like that would destroy a lot of guilds that can't meet those silly requirements and they end up being unable to progress.

Aug 28, 2021
  82. Coagagin replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Tried it sometime with complex software without remapping everything first. LOL!

Aug 25, 2021
  83. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Yes and no on the oversight. We did intend to use the modern model, but we did miss that that illusion was used. We wanted the modern model...

Aug 25, 2021
  84. Coagagin liked Flatchy's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

I have 4 accounts and buy these crates every month with my station cash. Never fails I will get 4 sets of armor every dang time. As Sleepy...

Aug 25, 2021
  85. Coagagin liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Indeed, I also suspect it is an earnest oversight or the new model is a placeholder while they work on the item. It also seems to...

Aug 25, 2021
  86. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Yeah, if its the new one, I won't spend a dime.

Aug 25, 2021
  87. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Just Recompense quest is broken.

And always cross reference with EQ Resource: Kill sirens at night when they swim from the sea northwest of the island and attack 0/4...

Aug 25, 2021
  88. Coagagin liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Update notes?.

I think this one was just planned general maintenance downtime.. so like backend stuff not game updates.

Aug 25, 2021
  89. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread Lifetime Accounts.

I'd like to see the $79 (price?) for a 1 year sub promo again. People would buy for their boxes. It would retain players for a year but...

Aug 25, 2021
  90. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't know about anyone else but there are things you can teach a new player academically, some you can help them to understand...

Aug 22, 2021
  91. Coagagin liked Iven's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

After about reaching PC lvl 100 the majority of the magician DD spells become baby nukes. It is annoying to chain click the same two spell...

Aug 22, 2021
  92. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Aristo needs to decide what he wants from each class before beta. If he wants those classes with both dots and DDs casting them he...

Aug 22, 2021
  93. Coagagin liked Warpeace's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

I don't think "ALL" classes really need their nukes bumped up. Some classes are making a killing on the DoT's and no reason to raise...

Aug 22, 2021
  94. Coagagin liked Niskin's post in the thread [Feature Request] Scalable Content.

This already exists in CoTF, TDS, and TBM. Go there at a higher level than that expansion's cap, run an instanced mission, experience true...

Aug 19, 2021
  95. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread [Feature Request] Scalable Content.

They have had that in the past but it never seems to work out as expected and players generally have not liked the content.

Aug 19, 2021
  96. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread Expansion sale.

Oooops! You have replied to the wrong person. Did you mean to reply to one of the people I was replying to? In any case, I was one...

Aug 19, 2021
  97. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How is it even possible phinny lived so long 30+ minutes! Andarriel

Aug 18, 2021
  98. Coagagin liked Izzard of Bertox's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I spent months completing all the new Hunter Achievements. Is this patch going to take away all that? If I want to retain all my hunter...

Aug 18, 2021
  99. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What is this supposed to be saying for those that don't want to watch a 33 minute video?

Aug 18, 2021
  100. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

TLP servers. Every head-scratching change they make now is because of the TLP servers.

Aug 18, 2021
  101. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Expansion sale.

Funny when posters start getting personal instead of just discussing or debating the topic. Bow before me peon journeyman! :D;)

Aug 18, 2021
  102. Coagagin liked Dharken's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Ivan, your Idea was going to be attempted in Pantheon, Rise of the Fallen. Sprouted by old EQ creators. From my last look at them, they...

Aug 18, 2021
  103. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Lol EQ is so much more than end game. What do you plan on doing with those chars lower than level 110? What do you plan on doing with...

Aug 18, 2021
  104. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

It sounds like you want to play a different game.

Aug 18, 2021
  105. Coagagin replied to the thread Foraging question.

This appears to be one of those solutions looking for a problem. I mean automating foraging when the intent for foraging is primarily to...

Aug 18, 2021
  106. Coagagin liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Foraging question.

Oh, and to complicate things. There is Windows Task Scheduler, which I don't have a tutorial for, but someone might find extremely...

Aug 18, 2021
  107. Coagagin liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Think I just sighted another EQ is almost done post somewhere back there. Be like if Blizzard decided to get rid of WoW ( it's biggest...

Aug 18, 2021
  108. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Here's one. Been solo/boxing since about 2006 now. I still enjoy EQ, and don't have any plans to play it any different than I have for...

Aug 18, 2021
  109. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Expansion sale.

Don't let the door hit y'all. Never seen so many cheap people.

Aug 18, 2021
  110. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Expansion sale.

I quilt .. and read excessively.. (250-300 books a year). Good quilt fabric can easily run $15/yard, with even a basic twin size quilt...

Aug 18, 2021
  111. Coagagin liked Sissruukk's post in the thread QOL request.

I was more replying to his comment here:

Aug 18, 2021
  112. Coagagin liked Sissruukk's post in the thread QOL request.

There are crafting stations you can get for the guild hall. The problem with crowding at the small bank is many people just AFKing at that...

Aug 18, 2021
  113. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Expansion sale.

I'm fine with progression. It's the fact that everything except one zone was locked behind that progression, and you had to actually...

Aug 17, 2021
  114. Coagagin liked Cicelee's post in the thread Expansion sale.

I mean, being based out of San Diego one would presume that the majority of their staff lives in San Diego. That place has a high cost...

Aug 17, 2021
  115. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Expansion sale.

Unless you play 5 hours a year, yes, it is. It is cheap entertainment, and if the difference in them staying and presumably paying as a...

Aug 17, 2021
  116. Coagagin liked demi's post in the thread Expansion sale.

I'll have to agree with Benito. for the base expansion price of $35 you get a lot of stuff to do for a year granted most will get thru it...

Aug 17, 2021
  117. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread Expansion sale.

So in Daybreak's defense, they haven't raised the basic expansion price in like 10 years. I think inflation may warrant some price...

Aug 17, 2021
  118. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fight Fire Chase Loot.

Welcome to random numbers. I saw one in a group the first day of launch. I then did the mission 42 times myself before I saw another...

Aug 17, 2021
  119. Coagagin liked Randomized's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Even with WoWs rollbacks, you’re still playing catch up every expansion. You’re still chasing the same upgrades as you were before....

Aug 17, 2021
  120. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Really? haha WOW! Andarriel

Aug 17, 2021
  121. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Well said! If people want things to be more like the WoW, then play that game. Don't pollute ours. After all, and repeat after me,...

Aug 17, 2021
  122. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

We all still disagree with you == no change ;)

Aug 17, 2021
  123. Coagagin liked Riou's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

They got rid of heroic resists a few years ago (forget if it was cleanup for around when they added Luck or earlier then that)

Aug 17, 2021
  124. Coagagin liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I feel somehow dumber for having read this. There were absolutely quests at the launch of EQ. I have no idea what game you were playing,...

Aug 17, 2021
  125. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Go play WoW if that's what you want. And stop lying about early EQ. Plenty of quests for xp, gear in the old days. A ton of us didn't...

Aug 17, 2021
  126. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Horsepuckey

Aug 17, 2021
  127. Coagagin liked Duder's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

What?

Aug 17, 2021
  128. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Actually, there were hundreds of quests available when I started playing in October of 2000. You are...wrong. No quest tracker, and so...

Aug 17, 2021
  129. Coagagin liked Flatchy's post in the thread Tears of alaris.

Some people would B#tch if they were hung with a new rope. Please enlighten me on what is better to put in this slot right now. Id love to...

Aug 14, 2021
  130. Coagagin liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Tears of alaris.

Devs should raise the cap on the defense mod from 10 max, to say 20 max. That will bring that content back to life big time. 10 points is...

Aug 14, 2021
  131. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Tears of alaris.

I would take the aug that improves my character even slightly over the empty aug slot that does nothing for me.

Aug 14, 2021
  132. Coagagin liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Tears of alaris.

No. No they do NOT drop off of grey. They do not drop off of green. They have the Trivial Loot Code applied to them. They absolutely...

Aug 14, 2021
  133. Coagagin replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Policy needs to set and enforced or we will forever be guessing at what is or is not allowable. Hence this topic thread over and over again.

Aug 14, 2021
  134. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

And I would disagree that it was about loot stealing. Advance loot was designed to make the entire loot system better so you don't...

Aug 14, 2021
  135. Coagagin liked cadres's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I was doing EQ quests in 2003 WoW was launched (according to Wikipedia, never played the thing personally), in 2004 so this doesn't...

Aug 11, 2021
  136. Coagagin liked Laronk's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

There's a significant difference between playing a level 60 character and a level 115 character in everquest and the game plays...

Aug 11, 2021
  137. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

You do realize how long this took to do in WoW right? How fast do you think they could rebalance 27+ expansions and the original...

Aug 11, 2021
  138. Coagagin liked Sakuraba's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

You posted this exact post in a thread on the Everquest II forums. EQ and EQ2 are entirely different games; this idea is sound in EQ2...

Aug 11, 2021
  139. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Devs aren't having any major problems with raising levels, Ngreth has basically already covered that and what they actually do in...

Aug 11, 2021
  140. Coagagin liked Conq's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Not interested in playing wow. At all. Not the style, not the ideas, not the people. Conq

Aug 11, 2021
  141. Coagagin liked Nebulism's post in the thread Thoughts for a New Guild PST Raiding.

All great points everyone and thanks for the discussion. The time is late primarily due to the dynamics of my family life, aka young kids...

Aug 9, 2021
  142. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Thoughts for a New Guild PST Raiding.

9PM-Midnight seems like a late raid schedule for a lot of people. Seems like you would want to aim for an earlier end time.

Aug 9, 2021
  143. Coagagin liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Add the ornament combiner to the overseer vendor. Also remove the dumb no trade/attainable flag on collectibles. Let people sell or trade...

Aug 9, 2021
  144. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Collectibles didn't have that originally, but somebody called out the Fun Police and made the ones you get via Overseer come into the...

Aug 7, 2021
  145. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Yes, please. I went through all the stuff on that vendor the other day and couldn't find a single thing to spend currency on. They...

Aug 7, 2021
  146. Coagagin liked Skrab's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Collection fragments should’ve just been a currency that you used to purchase the Collection items from a vendor. I can’t stand the...

Aug 7, 2021
  147. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Amulet of the Drowned Mariner Upgrade Suggestions.

^ This 100% Once the actual root causes of the lag are better understood and fixed we will have a better idea of what we can take...

Aug 7, 2021
  148. Coagagin liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Amulet of the Drowned Mariner Upgrade Suggestions.

I think with raid lag still being a thing, adding more swarm pets to the game is a bad idea.

Aug 7, 2021
  149. Coagagin replied to the thread Tears of alaris.

The heart of fear quest take 20-23 minutes because the first part is timed. Adding a couple of minutes for the bonus loot (Mad...

Aug 7, 2021
  150. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Tears of alaris.

It will take me longer than 25 minutes to weed thru all the quests in those zone to try and figure out which ones you mean:) Could you...

Aug 7, 2021
  151. Coagagin liked Leerah's post in the thread Quintessence of Elements.

Never thought Xanamech would be a bottleneck!

Aug 7, 2021
  152. Coagagin liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Quintessence of Elements.

Yes, you still need the Quintessence of Elements to be able to access the clock area of the Plane of Innovation that has the Timeless Oil....

Aug 7, 2021
  153. Coagagin replied to the thread [Feature] Memorial stones.

Tie the final acceptance to a guild vote so as to not have to worry about too much abuse. Yeah, possible but if 54 people agree that...

Aug 7, 2021
  154. Coagagin liked Beimeith's post in the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

While it is possible I missed a post or a conversation somewhere, I don't believe this is correct. Usually this ends up coming back...

Aug 7, 2021
  155. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

So, sounds a lot like EQ2 :)

Aug 7, 2021
  156. Coagagin replied to the thread Do you like this change?.

Its a preview of what is or isn't to come. Most groups aren't really to the task of taking many of these names out. Better to be forewarned...

Aug 7, 2021
  157. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Free Level 120 Heroic Character on EQ2 for All Access members..

We will see nothing over here. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Not even this carrot will cause this "donkey" to go over to EQ2.

Aug 4, 2021
  158. Coagagin liked yenwangweh's post in the thread ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

cadres said "The point is that many folk (including me) would start a new, paid for, account, to hive off toons built up over 20 years that...

Aug 4, 2021
  159. Coagagin liked demi's post in the thread ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

and the dev's or think it was holly or Jchan that stated they will never come back .. mainly cause I don't think they know how to code for...

Aug 4, 2021
  160. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Those are not in the same category. One lets you automate (cheat), the other does not. One also let's you use plugins which let you...

Aug 4, 2021
  161. Coagagin liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

The first four words of your post proclaimed us as not being cheaters but then sequed into us cheating by using something that the game,...

Aug 4, 2021
  162. Coagagin liked Raccoo's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

No, it's not opinion. It isn't allowed. See?? Not opinion. Cheating is cheating. Whether they didn't punish for it for a while is...

Aug 4, 2021
  163. Coagagin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Winners win. Quitters quit. Cheaters cheat. See where I'm going with this?

Aug 4, 2021
  164. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Bristlebane still seems active. It could be a dream though. Must not wake up. Must not wake up. Because it WAS cheating and in any...

Aug 4, 2021
  165. Coagagin liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

"Acted a little better than mercenaries" -Which likely weren't classes that a mercenary can be. -Which likely were geared better than a...

Aug 4, 2021
  166. Coagagin liked Angahran's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

No, it is not a "huge part of the game. It's cheating, it always has been. So, in your opinion it's ok to cheat as long as you...

Aug 4, 2021
  167. Coagagin liked Act of Valor's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

That's a weird reaction. I guess if you make friends with people who cheat and know they could get banned at any time, you should...

Aug 4, 2021
  168. Coagagin liked Petalonyx's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Automation by 3rd party software is clearly against the rules, afk or not. Don't do that stupid crap. It's nice to hear that there is...

Aug 4, 2021
  169. Coagagin liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Not at all. No Don't cheat. Don't break the rules. Seems simple enough.

Aug 4, 2021
  170. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

As Waring said, and this has been said repeatedly, until we have a 64-bit client the current limit on Bazaar prices simply cannot be...

Jul 28, 2021
  171. Coagagin replied to the thread Tears of alaris.

Just completed this again for an alt. Concentrating on Heart of Fear, keeping the the aug at five, needeed 210ish fragments. Follow each...

Jul 28, 2021
  172. Coagagin liked Candystore's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

With the recent drama surrounding FoH's guild leader "Furor" under investigation by California for abuse at Blizzard, it made me realize...

Jul 28, 2021
  173. Coagagin liked Symbius's post in the thread COV heroic augs.

Got bored a while ago with them. Repeating 4 missions or camping the same named for days on end is my limit for caring.

Jul 28, 2021
  174. Coagagin liked Duder's post in the thread COV heroic augs.

I ground missions with pals to get my main done very early but have not finished any alts. Where in the past few expansions I have...

Jul 28, 2021
  175. Coagagin liked roth's post in the thread COV heroic augs.

I’d love to see something soloable that only gives a small amount of currency, and then more currency for missions you need a group for, on...

Jul 28, 2021
  176. Coagagin liked zleski's post in the thread COV heroic augs.

I've largely given up. I only have one account so no solo or multi-boxing options for me. I find pickup groups to be hit and miss, and it's...

Jul 28, 2021
  177. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Quest To Unlock An Extra Merc?.

The best zone to camp that stone is the bazaar. Valley of Lunanyn is a good place too.

Jul 21, 2021
  178. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Quest To Unlock An Extra Merc?.

yes Mercenary Recruitment give you hero's barracks and you can do it 4 times if you don't go craycray Achievement: Master of Alaris...

Jul 21, 2021
  179. Coagagin liked Evye's post in the thread More Server Mergers.

4 raiding guilds not filling raids seems like an simple solution... Merge guilds

Jul 21, 2021
  180. Coagagin replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

I have one account with Fippy. You'd be surprised to see how often Fippy is the highest rated character for a number of missions. Yes,...

Jul 21, 2021
  181. Coagagin liked Loratex's post in the thread What to do during the looooong patch.

1. I 2. Go 3. To 4. Work

Jul 21, 2021
  182. Coagagin replied to the thread What to do during the looooong patch.

This is why I cannot have nice computer stuff.

Jul 21, 2021
  183. Coagagin liked Deux's post in the thread What to do during the looooong patch.

Had to work out of the house today, had visions of doing some EQ stuff...didn't realize it was a 24 hour patch.... [IMG]

Jul 21, 2021
  184. Coagagin liked minimind's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

See: I don't think the devs fully believe that they are spawning under geometry... or they're baiting out cheaters. ("I used...

Jul 20, 2021
  185. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

Not something we can do, can't see below the geometry, without resorting to software that is against the EULA. Have devs zoned into...

Jul 20, 2021
  186. Coagagin replied to the thread The EverQuest Show.

I'll put my thinking cap on for this one.

Jul 20, 2021
  187. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread The EverQuest Show.

I hope so. He is talented and does a really professional job of it.

Jul 20, 2021
  188. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread The EverQuest Show.

Video is made>Video gets watched>Video is well done>Video helps to draw in new/returning subscribers>Income for DPG>Greater income can...

Jul 20, 2021