Coagagin's Recent Activity

1. Coagagin liked Zamiam's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

you know im sure no one wants to hear this (and Im against bot groups that sit at camps for days on end) but if enough peeps voted with...

May 31, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  2. Coagagin liked Jumbur's post in the thread Can we get more avatars please?.

Overseer is a GOLDMINE of potential forum-avatars! DPG should add those to the avatar-options. :cool:

May 31, 2020 at 5:19 PM
  3. Coagagin liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread 153 minutes.

Please delete this thread admins, keep TLP CRAP in TLP forums.

May 29, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  4. Coagagin liked Zamiam's post in the thread 153 minutes.

^^ this exactly.. dont know why TLP peeps have to infiltrate our forums regarding their servers .. our servers have enough issues going...

5. Coagagin liked Smokezz's post in the thread 153 minutes.

Go post on the TLP forums...

6. Coagagin replied to the thread Could we pls get rid of the ridiculous daily in Resplendent.

If DPG wants to keep these Teek tasks rolling, increase the spawn time to 3 minutes and be on your merry way. Anytime I see Grove...

May 29, 2020 at 2:08 PM
  7. Coagagin liked feeltheburn's post in the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

TAKE YOUR TLP POST ELSEWHERE like the right place.. TLP caused enough misery for the rest of the player base and servers.

May 29, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  8. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What do we do about missing stuff?.

Or just go farm the stuff like everyone else does?

May 28, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  9. Coagagin liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread It's almost like you're giving your playerbase the middle finger....

Lets calm down everyone. As much as I have been negative about the downtime as well or more to the point the acceptance of them from some...

May 28, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  10. Coagagin replied to the thread Is an apology really that hard?.

One word: Locked. (Again). Well, that would be two words. Meh. Gotta do the day job in the morning. Nighters! - Coag

May 27, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  11. Coagagin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Reality check for DPG howler monkeys.....

Is your full character name "Tanacious Textwall"?

May 27, 2020 at 6:27 PM
  12. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Its to remove the ability for someone to pay to finish every single task available, for the experience and use it as the primary method of...

May 27, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  13. Coagagin liked Lelandod's post in the thread Shocker.

Ok, ready? I'll try to water this down to a level a 3rd grader can understand. Let me know if you need it a little simpler, we'll get...

May 27, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  14. Coagagin replied to the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

The dream still lives within me. Not that I haven't longed for the 'Sta-Puff' Marshmallow Man illusion as well but I'd still be grateful...

May 23, 2020
  15. Coagagin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Seriously Disappointed.

No amount of PR is going to lower the caustic nature of any MMO message board. For every person that's satisfied with the positive message...

May 22, 2020
  16. Coagagin liked Sokki's post in the thread Seriously Disappointed.

Honestly, I feel like their PR has been a lot better than it has been. I remember extended down times where we didn't get a single post...

May 22, 2020
  17. Coagagin liked Windchaser's post in the thread were post cry xp week end yet.

Did the English language drop anything good when it was killed?

May 20, 2020
  18. Coagagin liked enclee's post in the thread The "Patch".

So, so many errors in grammar and sentence structure.

May 20, 2020
  19. Coagagin liked IcebergDX's post in the thread The "Patch".

I used to use texting abbreviations with my flip phone, but refuse to use them with a smart phone, or in written communications. I have...

May 20, 2020
  20. Coagagin liked Triconix's post in the thread The "Patch".

Nice catch :)

May 20, 2020
  21. Coagagin liked IcebergDX's post in the thread The "Patch".

No, I am just a teacher, and seeing the English language devolved by text/twitter abbreviations in normal use of the written word hurts...

May 20, 2020
  22. Coagagin liked Triconix's post in the thread The "Patch".

Is it such a problem to want somebody to use proper English when typing something? It's just a bad habit to use abbreviations for...

May 20, 2020
  23. Coagagin liked svann's post in the thread The "Patch".

Trying to find someplace that sells the 5 1/4" floppies.

May 20, 2020
  24. Coagagin liked Ninelder's post in the thread The "Patch".

They aren't weirdos. While the Amiga definitely blew IBM and APPLE-MAC out of the water performance wise; it might not of made the top...

May 20, 2020
  25. Coagagin liked Visitor's post in the thread The "Patch".

Okay, anyone who did not catch the error is in for remedial arithmetic, one EQ day takes 72 Real time minutes, 24 real time hours is...

May 20, 2020
  26. Coagagin liked Fuddlebutts's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

The literal name of this game is everQUEST and you are shocked that they want you to actually quest.

May 20, 2020
  27. Coagagin liked Jumbur's post in the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

Don't under-estimate your daughter's gaming skills! She shouldn't pick the easiest class, she should pick what she likes the most. ;)

May 20, 2020
  28. Coagagin liked lockjaws's post in the thread Bored now!.

You're going nowhere on that mac.

May 19, 2020
  29. Coagagin liked Nadisia's post in the thread The "Patch".

Hey !!! It's a long and delicate process to find the right floppy disc and to put it in the ... powful puter :D [IMG] [IMG]

May 19, 2020
  30. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

Yeah please do not do this Daybreak. I dont want to be forced to pay for epics a few players are jonesing for. IF you can just charge...

May 19, 2020
  31. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

Not actually epics. I could (not this time, sorry already have the plan and it's better for the story than...) do unique weapon...

May 19, 2020
  32. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

not really anything. I was late because I spent extra time on the pack in stuff, and perhaps a bit too much time in crystal caverns. My...

May 19, 2020
  33. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

This is not a promise. This is a question. Would you pay the full 40 (and extra for collectors, premium, family and friends packs of some...

May 18, 2020
  34. Coagagin liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

Oh, I was going to say Boob Ies but yea, I guess New Epics would work... kind of disappointing though... I liked my suggestion better. ^^!

May 18, 2020
  35. Coagagin replied to the thread Overseer Usage.

Its easy supplemental experience on alts till maxxed out. No big deal. I wouldn't consider receiving as much as 2 percent of 115 trivial....

May 18, 2020
  36. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Overseer Usage.

Thanks, Nadisia. Two things: I don't have TBL or ToV yet, so looks like it's just the later quests which do this. OK, fine, that's on me....

May 18, 2020
  37. Coagagin liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Overseer Usage.

I use Overseer about 2 times daily on 4 accounts. The regular exp reward is PHENOMENAL once you get to the hell levels of 112+. I've...

May 18, 2020
  38. Coagagin liked Fredescu's post in the thread Overseer Usage.

I can't see why you wouldn't use it unless you've maxed everything already. From 111 onwards the exp is better than any grinding. Once you...

May 18, 2020
  39. Coagagin replied to the thread Servers down yet again.....

Wait! I have to ask, please! Are we having fun yet? Going away now, thanks! - Coag

May 6, 2020
  40. Coagagin liked nocred's post in the thread Servers down yet again.....

Lately the game has been very unstable, I cannot recall a peroid of this extent where the game has suffered server issues spread out over...

May 6, 2020
  41. Coagagin liked Monkman's post in the thread Restless Assault.

Would be nice if two generals could spawn at a time, preferably on different sides so more casual guilds could still pull them one by one.....

May 5, 2020
  42. Coagagin liked Tucoh's post in the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

As an aside, is there a website that pieces together the lore of each expansion from the intro zone to the last raid and how it has evolved...

May 5, 2020
  43. Coagagin liked Magickon's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Pretty sure Beimeith posted a while back one issue was that the syntax changed of the pet message responding about the target being mezzed....

May 2, 2020
  44. Coagagin liked Maedhros's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Definitely one of the most bizarre posts I've ever seen here. I'm not sure what your point is. You've been away for a long time. You...

Apr 30, 2020
  45. Coagagin replied to the thread Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter.

Quite the read. I have a suggestion or two. Liberalize the pick zone experience to "on demand". Down to instancing a couple of groups,...

Apr 30, 2020
  46. Coagagin liked Axxius's post in the thread Restless Assault.

Can this raid be made shorter and less tedious? It's way too long, provides absolutely no challenge, and some of the bosses are doing...

Apr 29, 2020
  47. Coagagin liked Modus's post in the thread Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter.

Upload it to youtube, link it in Reddit.

Apr 27, 2020
  48. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Advancing in Overseer.

Not sure you guys understand the situation.... You don't have any choice but to advance the individual quest stats. That's part...

Apr 23, 2020
  49. Coagagin liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

TBL Part 2 be great. Unlike many (I suspect), I really liked TBL

Apr 22, 2020
  50. Coagagin liked Metanis's post in the thread Just give us exp bonus weekend every time this happens.

Bonus EXP is useless. Give me double rare spawns and a 50% discount on purchases.

Apr 16, 2020
  51. Coagagin replied to the thread Overnight maintenance kicks .

Usually its the Americans that take the brunt of the downtime during the day but this patch is more than 12 hours or half a day so we all...

Apr 15, 2020
  52. Coagagin liked kookoo's post in the thread after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left...

is your evolving earring maxed as well ? i know some in our guild might not be able to max it out this year , playing * 2 hours per day *...

Apr 15, 2020
  53. Coagagin liked Ninelder's post in the thread after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left...

Stop playing the easy-mode classes. Try playing a rogue or wizard, with no real tank to tank for him, or if you like nightmare mode try...

Apr 15, 2020
  54. Coagagin replied to the thread COVID19: How about EQ doing it's Part..

Since Darkpaw recently became a separate identity and has to prove its value to their private equity for the first year while paying off...

Apr 15, 2020
  55. Coagagin replied to the thread Overnight maintenance kicks .

Thirteen hours? Yeah well there was that. New project manager/scheduler perhaps? Kudos. - Coag

Apr 15, 2020
  56. Coagagin liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Comparing 2 remedies is generally pointless because the higher one is always going to be better. You'd compare the efficiency between...

Apr 15, 2020
  57. Coagagin liked Maedhros's post in the thread Virus threads.

I don't think you guys are giving enough credit to the shear amount of stupid comments or repetitive threads that go on here. How many...

Apr 8, 2020
  58. Coagagin liked Barraind's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Lots of them. Overseer has been up for 19 or 20 days (I cant remember if it was launched on a Tuesday or Wednesday), thats a max of...

Mar 30, 2020
  59. Coagagin liked Maedhros's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Thanks for keeping the lights on bud!

Mar 30, 2020
  60. Coagagin liked Derresh's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

if only screenshot technology existed. Also why hide stats?

Mar 30, 2020
  61. Coagagin liked enclee's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Shenanigans!

Mar 30, 2020
  62. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

The real question...are you letting the quests finish normally or are you paying to win? Pre-emptive call of shenanigans if you say...

Mar 30, 2020
  63. Coagagin liked valiantSeven's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

Can we please get a little more than the standard scripted answer about "that program we can't even talk about or mention" and other types...

Mar 27, 2020
  64. Coagagin liked Coronay's post in the thread Wizards.

Its pretty good when you have the support of a full raid behind you and perfect group make up. I think a lot of the concern is coming...

Mar 26, 2020
  65. Coagagin liked Maedhros's post in the thread Wizards.

When I started ROTE in 2015 during TDS all the stars aligned and we had this unbelievable caster crew. I was running 3 solid groups of...

Mar 25, 2020
  66. Coagagin liked enclee's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

How’s the work from home situation? Are you finding it easier or more difficult to get things done? I’m finding it difficult at home with...

Mar 25, 2020
  67. Coagagin liked Gherig's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

You get more EXP killing a white con mob then choosing Character EXP as an option. I dont see that as pay to win at all. That's more like...

Mar 25, 2020
  68. Coagagin liked Riou's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

Retire them and get EXP and/or 2 of the lower quality agents iirc

Mar 25, 2020
  69. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

I'm only commenting on things that I'm responsible for. Internal to overseer rewards (recruits, recover, convert) are the responsibility of...

Mar 25, 2020
  70. Coagagin liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

After the recent Overseer changes, I'd like to make a feedback post to suggest another tuning pass on the Overseer system. Lets start with...

Mar 25, 2020
  71. Coagagin liked Scornfire's post in the thread Overseer, waste of money..

FWIW, all the quest payouts increase significantly based on your Overseer levels and the rarity of the quests (Duration also factors in). I...

Mar 25, 2020
  72. Coagagin liked Beimeith's post in the thread Overseer, waste of money..

What, exactly, do people think this means? Insert credit card and become max level/gear/AA? That would be horrible for the game. I...

Mar 25, 2020
  73. Coagagin liked Coronay's post in the thread Overseer, waste of money..

I disagree. I spent about $15 and am having a blast sending the agents on quests before work and coming home and seeing what goodies I got....

Mar 25, 2020
  74. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread {Feedback} AA's that require spells need a message!.

Oh ye of little knowledge of our code base...

Mar 24, 2020
  75. Coagagin liked Lateryn's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

It's funny that the only ones super upset and demanding refunds are those that were trying to "Game" the system the hardest. Knowing they...

Mar 23, 2020
  76. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

Before grabbing the pitch forks, everyone needs to realize Dreamweaver does not usually respond to the forums until the next business day...

Mar 23, 2020
  77. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread It's hard to check success rate on item collection.

luck doesn't touch scripts... and the dispenser roll in in a script. And the only "item" thing luck affects is Plat drops.

Mar 23, 2020
  78. Coagagin liked cadres's post in the thread Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter.

We know bullies are crybabies IRL; I have no idea what joy they get from ruining a game for folks, especially at a time when people are in...

Mar 23, 2020
  79. Coagagin liked SonOfABiscuit's post in the thread Wizards.

What was supposed to be one of the best dps classes is basically a joke nowadays. But, hey, if ya need a port to GD hmu! lol smh

Mar 23, 2020
  80. Coagagin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Wizards.

I have 3 wizards that are grp geared. I have also 3 berserker's that are grp geared. all are 115. all have maxxed aa now. The berserker's...

Mar 23, 2020
  81. Coagagin liked Maedhros's post in the thread Wizards.

WIzards need a bump.

Mar 23, 2020
  82. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizards.

Only if their guild's necros, berserkers and monks suck. Maybe beastlords and rogues as well. I kid … slightly. Certain events (or...

Mar 23, 2020
  83. Coagagin replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

I would assume the development resource is the same for both sprints but I maybe wrong but not surprised if your talking about two...

Mar 20, 2020
  84. Coagagin liked Neale Povar's post in the thread Overseer.

This overseer system I feel was created for players like me. I returned to the game a year ago after a 15 year break with a new character...

Mar 18, 2020
  85. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer.

With a few exceptions. You can still get experience with it and not everyone is level 115 and max AA's. Also, I have alts who will use...

Mar 18, 2020
  86. Coagagin liked Fian's post in the thread Overseer.

Ignoring the bugs, I am having a lot of fun with the feature. From a business stand point, I see a couple of benefits: With 6h to 48hr...

Mar 18, 2020
  87. Coagagin liked Koryu's post in the thread Overseer.

I find it strange that there’s no indication when an overseer task is completed. No in-game message, no pop-up or highlight within the...

Mar 18, 2020
  88. Coagagin liked Nylrem's post in the thread Overseer.

I've now completed over 50 overseer missions across 7 accounts, and the fail rate is terrible. Nowhere close to the 79-81% success rate...

Mar 18, 2020
  89. Coagagin liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Thanks for checking in. With the delay of the release of T3 content (content we paid for over three months ago) and now the nerf into...

Mar 18, 2020
  90. Coagagin liked Aegir's post in the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

Working Part-Time in the Sundhedssektor in Denmark. My other job was playing Drums, but that biz is basically dead at the moment. So I'm...

Mar 17, 2020
  91. Coagagin liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

My best friend is a mid level manager in Sundhedsstyrelsen, the danish CDC, and my wife is a medical doctor and PhD, she knows the...

Mar 17, 2020
  92. Coagagin replied to the thread In all this news has everyone forgotten what today is?.

Noticed this morning but disappointed I wasn't at work, aka Geek Central, to enjoy the full experience. Lots of math and old school (CS and...

Mar 14, 2020
  93. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Where are our Heroics?.

Ummm your first post was all in caps. :)

Mar 14, 2020
  94. Coagagin liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Where are our Heroics?.

entitled much? be patient.

Mar 14, 2020
  95. Coagagin liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

Dear community, I just wanted to share a few bits of information with you. This is the best article I have seen on the Corona pandemic....

Mar 12, 2020
  96. Coagagin liked Abbydog's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Congratulations on your new post! Allow me to take this opportunity to bring up a matter that I think deserves your attention. Holly...

Mar 11, 2020
  97. Coagagin replied to the thread Guild Tradeskill Banker.

Great idea with one hitch - the database. The database is old, cranky and like much of original EQ, out of date and in need of a refresh....

Mar 7, 2020
  98. Coagagin replied to the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

Best of fortunes to you both in and outside of Norrath. Your guidance will certainly be missed. - Coagagin

Mar 6, 2020
  99. Coagagin replied to the thread When is the 21st anniversary stuff hitting live.

Tricky. Simply tricky starting anniversary on the 16th... Oh, so tricky.

Mar 4, 2020
  100. Coagagin liked Qbert's post in the thread When is the 21st anniversary stuff hitting live.

I can't recall the last time new stuff didn't start on the anniversary (03/16).

Mar 4, 2020
  101. Coagagin liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread When is the 21st anniversary stuff hitting live.

have you tried the in game calendar or the calendar link on https://events.eqresource.com/ Allakhazam calendar is based from last year...

Mar 4, 2020
  102. Coagagin liked Angahran's post in the thread Overseer.

GOOD!

Mar 4, 2020
  103. Coagagin liked sojero's post in the thread Coarse salt...

Problem with this item is its used in new food. The new food is nice, but in no way necessary. with this item being so rare, sent a druid...

Feb 21, 2020
  104. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread 24 Hours down.

I do have a workable solution for the future: [IMG]

Feb 11, 2020
  105. Coagagin liked Cadira's post in the thread 24 Hours down.

[IMG]

Feb 11, 2020
  106. Coagagin liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Tradeskills that everyone needs..

Disagree. It's nice to see some benefit to people who did tradeskills before it was cool.

Feb 11, 2020
  107. Coagagin liked xxGriff's post in the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

Can I have a ride in your TARDIS? :cool:

Feb 8, 2020
  108. Coagagin liked Scorrpio's post in the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

I ordered one, but aren't those kinda a year late?

Feb 8, 2020
  109. Coagagin liked Greymantle's post in the thread Coarse salt...

Any chance we can get this item to be added to more current zone forage tables? Or alternatly put on a vender, or create a recipe to create...

Feb 7, 2020
  110. Coagagin liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I am fine with this position as long as the group game is not tuned to keep current raid players challenged, because then you end up...

Jan 25, 2020
  111. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ Fan Faire - Let's Get With This Over ™.

Radio speak. Let's get with this. Over.

Jan 25, 2020
  112. Coagagin liked kizant's post in the thread Server Transfer Off of Firiona Vie.

FV players are too good to be allowed to play on a regular live/newbie server.

Jan 14, 2020
  113. Coagagin liked Lubianx's post in the thread While your looking at drop rates for new items....

So far I have found Misty acorns the most annoying. I know there are ground spawns (usually not in the same areas) and they are foragable....

Jan 13, 2020
  114. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread TOV XP.

Guys when someone says something you don't like lets not attack him for it. And I am tired of over and over the "he must not be able to...

Jan 10, 2020
  115. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread TOV XP.

Well, most ToV mobs grant .07% (T1) to .1% (T2) per kill which mirrors old EQ (e.g. Lvl 20-30 at Lake of Ill Omen). I think they should...

Jan 10, 2020
  116. Coagagin liked Tappin's post in the thread TOV XP.

They're trying to force people into completing progression, by punishing them for killing mobs. It bad game design.

Jan 10, 2020
  117. Coagagin liked Tappin's post in the thread exp this expac.

For about ~20 years the primary way to get experience was by killing mobs. This expansion ties experience to completion of...

Jan 2, 2020
  118. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread exp this expac.

That makes one.

Jan 2, 2020
  119. Coagagin liked devll's post in the thread exp this expac.

lol excuses .... dont die on raids ok lol you lose what 2 percent per death and gain .01 per kill yea makes sense lol.. cnsidering ill bet...

Jan 2, 2020