Coagagin's Recent Activity

1. Coagagin liked Flatchy's post in the thread Camps/KS.

First in combat is a crap rule anyway. OK I have been in the zone 2 hours killing my small camp in Kael, respawn time is like 7 minutes, I...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:48 PM
  2. Coagagin liked Nadisia's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Welcome to ScubaQuest :p ... or SubnautiQuest.

Nov 18, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  3. Coagagin liked Bobokin's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Everquest has FOUR version of Kael Drakkel. I'd rather not have expacs going back to old content. Expand it, but don't just remake it...

Nov 17, 2020
  4. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I know some people loved Velious and Kunark. I stated as much in the original post. but SOME of us hate it, and it's our turn to be...

Nov 17, 2020
  5. Coagagin liked Hekaton's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

lol watch their next expansion be a remake of TOV just to troll us

Nov 17, 2020
  6. Coagagin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

For goodness sake there are other expansions out there if you MUST remake. Luclin? Take us back to the moon, or take us to the OTHER moon....

Nov 17, 2020
  7. Coagagin replied to the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

Ever? Being deployed on and off again to the Middle East North Africa warfronts for a couple of years. Yeah we had some Internet access but...

Oct 30, 2020
  8. Coagagin liked Windance's post in the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

A deep bank that we can access with find item sounds good. Now if they'd just make some more bankers around the TS hub in PoK so we...

Oct 29, 2020
  9. Coagagin replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I eluded to the October 2020 patch. Had no idea that I might be so clueless as to not mention the up to date OS as I haven't seen the same...

Oct 5, 2020
  10. Coagagin liked Angahran's post in the thread C'Mon....

Nope, you do not deserve anything.

Oct 5, 2020
  11. Coagagin liked Ninelder's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Everyone knows the devs have always hated druids, I can only assume that some hippy came through town and banged all their...

Oct 4, 2020
  12. Coagagin liked Vumad's post in the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

I do think that old expansions should have the bonus locked always on. Expansions where things con light green at the level cap for the...

Oct 4, 2020
  13. Coagagin liked Act of Valor's post in the thread / Slash commands for Campfires?.

Fellowships weren't designed for that style of play. Theyr'e teleport locations for you and your friends, not for emergency corpse...

Oct 4, 2020
  14. Coagagin replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

GameParse may be having some problems since the latest set of early October 2020, out of cycle, patches and Windows 10 updates, perhaps the...

Oct 4, 2020
  15. Coagagin liked Cadira's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

I'd probably take a few moments out of my day and try to address class imbalance.

Oct 1, 2020
  16. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

I have always believed that the new Heroic Adventures ARE the upgraded LDON's. They start at level 75, near where LDON's leave off and are...

Oct 1, 2020
  17. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

I think you would find that the devs would like to do some of that as well but it is not as easy as you think due to how old some of the...

Oct 1, 2020
  18. Coagagin liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Zigg Flinn was behind a door at least. Opal Darkbriar was in a room with boxes where I could safely camp every night. Not out in the...

Sep 24, 2020
  19. Coagagin liked Shanarias's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

I was partial to Old Freeport because it was where I started when I first logged into the game with no clue, and no nothing but a crummy...

Sep 24, 2020
  20. Coagagin liked kizant's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Nothing is worse than Shar Val. The home of the disgusting cat people in the worst expansion. Old Freeport was the pinnacle of town design...

Sep 24, 2020
  21. Coagagin liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Hah! My necromantic vision would see lovely visions of how it used to be, but it's blocked by all those pointless walls!

Sep 24, 2020
  22. Coagagin liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

This also has my vote. Tiny entrance to pok where mounts get stuck in rafters, every single ground ornamental post snags me CONSTANTLY,...

Sep 21, 2020
  23. Coagagin liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Freeport revamp is the most horrifying thing ever.

Sep 21, 2020
  24. Coagagin replied to the thread Login server down?.

Getting punch drunk following all these ups and downs.

Sep 16, 2020
  25. Coagagin liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

First, that’s NOT TRUE, as others pointed out already. For example, Ring of Scale (ie EoK part II) wasn’t announced until late...

Sep 16, 2020
  26. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

Buy the new expansion and see! (new marketing slogan). Unless they let something slip, we probably won't know until Live launch...

Sep 16, 2020
  27. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

Funny how people spend so much money on a computer graphics card on a ancient eq game. Andarriel

Sep 16, 2020
  28. Coagagin liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread EQ has lost another friend.

We should have a zone to remember friends / players of the game. Like a weapon on a stone with there name. This is part of their life.

Sep 16, 2020
  29. Coagagin replied to the thread Bazaar Down?.

Crashed two comps, 4 accounts going into Arthitex about the same time. Just getting back to see that I have been "zoning" for 4 hours....

Sep 11, 2020
  30. Coagagin liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Enclee is very correct in that someone behind the scenes is probably looking at how much the "whales" are spending and figuring out...

Sep 10, 2020
  31. Coagagin liked Cicelee's post in the thread New Expansion Releases....

Someone really thinks highly of themselves...

Sep 8, 2020
  32. Coagagin liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

You disrespect a player ( me ) and you are ungrateful on the pricing. Why are you here?

Sep 8, 2020
  33. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

1. It's kind of perverse to link the pandemic to a video game sale. 2. Don't you think the company and their employees have their...

Sep 8, 2020
  34. Coagagin liked smash's post in the thread Another bonus reward type.

Maybe add a 50-100% on evolving items, like earrng/gloves/boot/shoulder/ring

Sep 8, 2020
  35. Coagagin liked Riou's post in the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

it enables man in the middle attacks and sniffers on you

Sep 6, 2020
  36. Coagagin replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

Kenosha Wisconsin is open but has boards on the windows like most of the town, yesterday. Completely serious. - Coag

Sep 6, 2020
  37. Coagagin liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Beta October 21?.

It's not "free", the content is just bundled in with the next expansion purchase. In a way, if you haven't bought ToV you're getting...

Sep 4, 2020
  38. Coagagin liked Cicelee's post in the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

Isn't all this talk in this thread the equivalent of whether to buy a Bentley or a Rolls Royce to drive to the grocery store that is five...

Sep 3, 2020
  39. Coagagin liked Eyashusa's post in the thread Only 25%?.

So taking a look at this.... The collectors Edition went on Sale from $89.99 to $67.49, but when I went to check on the upgrade, it only...

Sep 2, 2020
  40. Coagagin liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Only 25%?.

new guild name for the next TLP! Join Karens of Norrath today, we'll speak to the manager together!

Sep 2, 2020
  41. Coagagin liked Lisard's post in the thread Only 25%?.

Greedy? you do know they don't even have to offer the discount at all, right?

Sep 2, 2020
  42. Coagagin liked Bobokin's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

Not if they try to sell them at $79.99 like the last one. DBG has shown that they don't know how to maximize assets, and that is one...

Aug 31, 2020
  43. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Fallen friends.

It would be really cool to let us place a statue in a housing place, with a name on it. We have far too many fallen friends for darkpaw to...

Aug 31, 2020
  44. Coagagin replied to the thread Everything is Down!!.

And when the attack are affecting the routers themselves prohibiting traffic reroutes because they are busy DDoSing the targets, you have a...

Aug 31, 2020
  45. Coagagin liked Sissruukk's post in the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I haven't even started on it and you are making me depressed. :p

Aug 28, 2020
  46. Coagagin liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread 20th anniversary and lifetime subscription for sale again?.

Seriously, DBG determined its not a good idea to continue offering them & the people that bought them are very likely to break even...

Aug 28, 2020
  47. Coagagin liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread 20th anniversary and lifetime subscription for sale again?.

Oddly we've passed the first "break even" point for anyone upgraded to the liftetime promotion from monthly. Just to remind everyone else...

Aug 28, 2020
  48. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

There are people that play way behind everyone else, and it makes it cheaper for them. Nothing wrong with that.

Aug 27, 2020
  49. Coagagin replied to the thread Camps and Camp etiquette question..

Yep. Try to engage, see how long they plan to be there, especially in the later evenings, ask for a tell when they leave all that and...

Aug 25, 2020
  50. Coagagin liked Zamiam's post in the thread Camps and Camp etiquette question..

I'm a pacifist usually , so if I'm at a "camp" and someone intrudes on it i'll ask nicely for them to leave if they dont leave and or they...

Aug 25, 2020
  51. Coagagin replied to the thread Velium Transmogrifant Patch.

Trivial levels to make and skill level to "learn to make" are a newer wrinkle to EQ tradeskills. Suspect the real trivial level to learn...

Aug 25, 2020
  52. Coagagin replied to the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Forgive me but EQ has surpassed just being a game in my opinion but transformed into something of being more on the e-Sport genre....

Aug 25, 2020
  53. Coagagin liked Sissruukk's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

I still enjoy grouping, but stopped raiding seriously a long time ago because it felt like I was coming home to another job. And being...

Aug 24, 2020
  54. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

Would be nice if this years beta reward allowed you to pick a reward from previous betas instead of a new one

Aug 24, 2020
  55. Coagagin replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

Next Step in threshold takes a couple of minutes to complete, get a fragment, gone on to the task in the heart with the guardian, grab some...

Aug 24, 2020
  56. Coagagin liked Zinth's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

when you go check... can you suggest them to put not one, not two but ALL the "collectors edition items" for sale on the DB store......

Aug 22, 2020
  57. Coagagin replied to the thread Servers are UP!.

Perhaps we could add a 'Stability Index' to the Server status tab telling us the length of time servers have been up and running. I design...

Aug 22, 2020
  58. Coagagin replied to the thread Xegony down again.

Same as any other software. More complexity, more features, more abilities equals more bugs, memory leaks and in some cases instability....

Aug 22, 2020
  59. Coagagin replied to the thread Xegony down again.

Not the only one. Bristle is yo-yo-ing as well.

Aug 22, 2020
  60. Coagagin replied to the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

My case for the discounted version is to catch up the two accounts with 110s with 99.999 percent experience. They are ready to ding, its...

Aug 21, 2020
  61. Coagagin liked Mazame's post in the thread Account Wide Progression Discussion.

NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!! just to make it clear NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I have 4 accounts I play play many different toon. but only 3 of them...

Aug 21, 2020
  62. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Next expansion.

You're 100% right. Water fighting & the pathing nightmares you find around in/out of water situations is horrible and one of my pet...

Aug 19, 2020
  63. Coagagin liked Celephane's post in the thread Next expansion.

Pretty easy to check both maps, one after the other. I see lots of differences. Many of the zones are similar, they are supposed to be...

Aug 19, 2020
  64. Coagagin liked Monkman's post in the thread Next expansion.

I’m curious to see how the raids take shape, this year was obviously an experiment removing flagging requirements, multiplying raid...

Aug 19, 2020
  65. Coagagin liked Fenthen's post in the thread So disappointed....

Yes, we have between 90 - 4410 minutes until servers are up, and stable.

Aug 19, 2020
  66. Coagagin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

There's no basis for your argument. Many in my guild are already 115. Slow XP??? Really?

Aug 19, 2020
  67. Coagagin liked Repthor's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

Trash mobs shouldent summon untill below 80%, raid trash/ rare mobs at 90%, raid bosses at 97%. This way mobs have achance to make it to...

Aug 17, 2020
  68. Coagagin liked Xerzist's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

The suggestion title is simple, and frankly very much needed. Players who utilize pets as their primary source of tanking and DPS need not...

Aug 17, 2020
  69. Coagagin replied to the thread I must have this shirt.

Is it 'Social Distance' or 'Social Distancing'? Or is my high school English teacher spinning in her grave? I mean I was never meant to be...

Aug 17, 2020
  70. Coagagin liked Shanarias's post in the thread I must have this shirt.

I would wear one for sure.

Aug 17, 2020
  71. Coagagin liked Kleitus_Xegony's post in the thread Next expansion.

Do we also get the pleasure of having quests where 12 of 15 steps are hailing the same mob over and over with a 1 minute timer...

Aug 17, 2020
  72. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Need a bit of leveling advice.

No reason to wait. The actual amount of exp you get is no different, its just less at higher levels because you need more exp for higher...

Aug 17, 2020
  73. Coagagin liked Kase's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Its going to be alot more then a 100k difference

Aug 14, 2020
  74. Coagagin liked Kase's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I mentioned earlier to either make all them obsolete or upgrade them all to this era... new epics or epic 3.0's. Agree with your post...

Aug 14, 2020
  75. Coagagin liked Ibudin's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

100% agree with this, totally good with them quiting. Even with the huge upgrade to our dots, there are plenty of necros out there that...

Aug 14, 2020
  76. Coagagin liked Monkman's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

This thread is going to be epic...

Aug 14, 2020
  77. Coagagin liked Dhurgan's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Let's see some unbiased parses with and without the epic.

Aug 14, 2020
  78. Coagagin liked Razorfall's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Good. No item should have to be essential for that amount of time.

Aug 14, 2020
  79. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Yeah they got it already, and in boatloads.

Aug 14, 2020
  80. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Necro's doing 2-3 x the damage of any other dps class at 105 will be impacted a tiny bit but they'll still be lording it over everyone else...

Aug 14, 2020
  81. Coagagin liked Duder's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Apples to Oranges. You crying about a melee focus effect on armor is like crying about heal focus on necklaces, or magic/fire focus on...

Aug 13, 2020
  82. Coagagin replied to the thread What's this?.

Six years ago and the company was founded a year after. Do they have anything else going for them? - Coag

Aug 13, 2020
  83. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

How about offering up some tangible solutions instead of more pointless posturing & vacuous rhetoric? Any bloody idiot can say "do...

Aug 13, 2020
  84. Coagagin replied to the thread Can we get a regularly-scheduled all-server reboot?.

Engineering should have the data or be able to baseline and measure the trends for memory use, response time, etc or hiring competent...

Aug 13, 2020
  85. Coagagin replied to the thread Next expansion.

Second half of ToV or finish what was started in TBL. Clearly TBL would need some revamp to allow bypassing the trials to make that work...

Aug 13, 2020
  86. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Be more interested in epic 3.0's but thats just me. Andarriel

Aug 13, 2020
  87. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Now I want to watch Tombstone and do not have time before bed.

Aug 13, 2020
  88. Coagagin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Calm down new fella.. literal start date the very date you created this thread. And welcome to eq.

Aug 13, 2020
  89. Coagagin replied to the thread What's this?.

Naw, I saw DGB picking up a fairly cheap property in a questionable (gaming) neighborhood.Gaming has always been notoriously fickle to...

Aug 13, 2020
  90. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Its not just now. The Ranger epic has had this twist since day one. I remember doing it back in the days when level 65 was top level and...

Aug 12, 2020
  91. Coagagin liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

good to see the apologists flocking in.....

Aug 12, 2020
  92. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Boo hoo. See ya.

Aug 12, 2020
  93. Coagagin replied to the thread Expendable features.

Cast your familiar(s) then use the /leave command or put them on auto leave. Problem solved. Don't really see this a problem, in fact I...

Aug 12, 2020
  94. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Expendable features.

1. Dumb forum posts

Aug 12, 2020
  95. Coagagin replied to the thread Any patch tomorrow?.

Gives the client team a full week to observe any changes or behaviors from the Microsoft Windows patch as well. August 2020 saw a fairly...

Aug 12, 2020
  96. Coagagin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Never understood why people cry about lack pf exp.. Then cry even more so when given a 3rd option on how to xp .. that you can literally...

Aug 11, 2020
  97. Coagagin liked Spankage's post in the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

If you think there's anything "p2w" about it since the caps were added, I don't know what to say. The feature is simply a matter of "work...

Aug 11, 2020
  98. Coagagin liked Spankage's post in the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Why would anyone brag about not using a feature bundled with the game, that requires zero monetary input and roughly 2 minutes of time, for...

Aug 11, 2020
  99. Coagagin replied to the thread Compass change for next expansion.

Reminding me of what plane I am at might be a bit too far but the /loc could be useful for those times when your supposed to be at a...

Aug 11, 2020
  100. Coagagin liked Skuz's post in the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

Well done, here is your prize: [IMG] Don't forget to disinfect the screen after licking it.

Aug 10, 2020
  101. Coagagin replied to the thread Is there a list of missions i need to do for hero aas.

Are you looking for AAs or Achievements? There are quests you can do like 'Taking a Step' four times a day for 24 AAs, Teek's daily tasks...

Aug 10, 2020
  102. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

And the lgbt bunnies are in context?:confused:

Aug 7, 2020
  103. Coagagin liked Qbert's post in the thread Mercs in PoK.

Put them on passive.

Aug 7, 2020
  104. Coagagin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Then stop complaining about having to play the game to level, because apparently people don't want to play it very much.

Aug 7, 2020
  105. Coagagin liked Sikkun's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Both of which are an arbitrary limitation. There is no shortage of t-shirts, they can order way more than 1k and pirate press will...

Jul 31, 2020
  106. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Holy crap I'm back...LOL..

20 yrs and coming back wow mind boggling welcome back sure a few things have changed. Andarriel

Jul 31, 2020
  107. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread HUGE ANNOYING THING IN MY GUILD HALL!!!! FIX IMMEDIATELY!.

Finished shouting now? If you right click on it is should give you options to follow, stay, etc. It should also give you the option to...

Jul 31, 2020
  108. Coagagin liked Fian's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

As far as I can tell, I now have all the cards in the game. Having played overseer extensively, I have noticed that it seems that there is...

Jul 31, 2020
  109. Coagagin liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Rest in peace Raswa.

Sorry for our loss. RIP Raswa. It sucks seeing messages like this. It is sad to see people go. Never know anyone until you hear the...

Jul 30, 2020
  110. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I don't see what difference would there be with a bank and char full of 40 slots bags that anything can go in or 40 slot bags that are...

Jul 29, 2020
  111. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

If you are spending hours going through your bags, you are not utilizing the Find Item window...button in the bottom right of the Inventory...

Jul 29, 2020
  112. Coagagin liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Basically this. Devs finally accepted that damage shields were useless in current content, so it was either stop creating them or make...

Jul 27, 2020
  113. Coagagin liked Barton's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

The spells needed the bump. Mob health went up by large percentages every expansion Damage shields went up very little until recently or...

Jul 27, 2020
  114. Coagagin liked Zamiam's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

maybe the dev's realized when mobs hit for 30 to 50k a pop we needed a higher dmg shield ? :P

Jul 27, 2020
  115. Coagagin replied to the thread Dueling Mercs.

Damn, I was already hearin' dat banjo musik in the background. (*Paddles faster*) - Coag

Jul 27, 2020
  116. Coagagin replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Really? You want an announcement declaring a poached employee or three? I'll leave it at that. - Coag

Jul 27, 2020
  117. Coagagin liked Jumbur's post in the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

Personally, I think they should remove the "trophy-flag" from the tradeskill trophies, and make them into "clickie-AAs"-items instead(like...

Jul 27, 2020
  118. Coagagin liked Triconix's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

[ Not really comparable, but sure. I manage multiple databases and it's literally in our legal policy documents to purge old accounts of...

Jul 24, 2020
  119. Coagagin liked Triconix's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

Oh I get it. You want names preserved for possible sentimental and/or memorial reasons. Again, DPG isn't in business to do that. They...

Jul 24, 2020
  120. Coagagin liked Benito's post in the thread Cross-server recruitment general spam.

This is the definition of spam from Merriam Websters dictionary: Definition of spam (Entry 1 of 3) : unsolicited usually commercial...

Jul 24, 2020
  121. Coagagin replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Its a database entry and little code to begin with unless you think there is a "coding hamster" in the background writing names into the...

Jul 20, 2020
  122. Coagagin replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Thanks for the clarification as I found the idea to be a little difficult to believe. Either way, if and when someone leaves the EQ family...

Jul 20, 2020
  123. Coagagin liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

That is quite the mental leap. It's like connecting the dots in two different books. Maybe, just maybe... it's Sunday so no one is in the...

Jul 20, 2020
  124. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

This is where I disagree, I'd like to see more choice, but those choices actually mean something. As a caster I looked at Mana, hero...

Jul 16, 2020
  125. Coagagin liked adetia's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

I dislike the first method profoundly. I'm not crazy about the other, but here's how I feel about the subject in general: I didn't...

Jul 16, 2020
  126. Coagagin liked Mysl's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

I like the ToV method. In the RoS method, it just make it more steps, you have to as a TS person to loot one diamond for you, and you have...

Jul 16, 2020
  127. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

Norath is flat and resting on the backs of four huge elephants which are in turn standing on the back of an enormous turtle.... ....oh...

Jul 16, 2020
  128. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

Or this: [IMG]

Jul 16, 2020
  129. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Coins are going to increase again soon to 40. And as for drowning... have you seen a modern raid chest? We drown, get resurrected,...

Jul 16, 2020
  130. Coagagin liked svann's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Blame sokki

Jul 16, 2020
  131. Coagagin liked German's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

I think its great to balance the scales in gear but as you just pointed out - if guilds arent clearing it all right now with the speed...

Jul 15, 2020
  132. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

Definitely not when a lot of folks have multiple accounts. Has to be something better then logging in each account to check when it...

Jul 15, 2020
  133. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Free range eggs & Bottles of milk.

I would be more worried about them giving the animals growth hormone or antibiotic potions.

Jul 15, 2020
  134. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

The summoning ability should be removed from every mob that isn't a named (rare) mob, specific quest mob, or raid level mob. It was a...

Jul 15, 2020
  135. Coagagin liked Drencrom's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Whats an aradune? TLP? Never heard of it. I'll be on Xegony with the real players if you need me.

Jul 13, 2020
  136. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

I feel like 2000 is calling. EQ has been on it's death bed since then if you read the forums. But... it's still here. Oh, you were...

Jul 13, 2020
  137. Coagagin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

yea this is been going on for what 18 19 yrs now? Andarriel

Jul 13, 2020
  138. Coagagin liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

This is a "pay attention to me" thread and should be deleted.

Jul 13, 2020
  139. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Wrong. Grinding levels and grinding levels in a reasonable amount of time are two different things. And if you leveraged Overseer then you...

Jul 12, 2020
  140. Coagagin liked Tucoh's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

I dispute that for two reasons: 1. I'd bet that creating the mechanics and validating the non-tunable components makes up the bulk of...

Jul 12, 2020
  141. Coagagin replied to the thread TS to 350 question..

I do the same thing straight from my EQRecipes.fr output. Just use the back one page from EQTC back to EQRecipes.fr Its even better with a...

Jul 12, 2020
  142. Coagagin liked kizant's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

It's a nice alternative way to get some hard to camp collection and tradeskill items. It's got it's uses and works well enough imo.

Jul 11, 2020
  143. Coagagin liked code-zero's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Not this again, aren't there already enough of these threads?

Jul 10, 2020
  144. Coagagin liked Password1234's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

[IMG]

Jul 9, 2020
  145. Coagagin liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

SO TRUE!

Jul 9, 2020
  146. Coagagin liked Duder's post in the thread An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding.

I'm interested to know what about "raiding" interests you if you don't want to partake in or are unable to follow the simplest most...

Jul 8, 2020
  147. Coagagin liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding.

Enter all of Torment of Velious

Jul 8, 2020
  148. Coagagin replied to the thread Dead broke on Bristlebane..

For old fashioned diamonds and blue diamonds 'The Grounds' is hard to beat and at your level too! Dragonscale Hills is a level or two under...

Jul 8, 2020
  149. Coagagin replied to the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

Complaints are one of those hidden rules of the Universe types of things. Yeah. I hear ya.

Jul 8, 2020
  150. Coagagin liked Nennius's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

/rant on Someone once said that change is the one true constant. They were wrong. Complaints seem to be constant and all too often...

Jul 8, 2020
  151. Coagagin replied to the thread Account to Account.

Oh but I did think of that since in RL I am a privacy expert among other SME type things. No worries, just stirring the pot a bit. I would...

Jul 8, 2020
  152. Coagagin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Guilds - How large is too large?.

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind, rather than an honest question. Comparing guilds to store fronts is really stretching all...

Jul 8, 2020
  153. Coagagin liked Daedly's post in the thread Guilds - How large is too large?.

If a player likes a different guild than yours, for whatever reason, you want to stop those players from doing so by limiting the number of...

Jul 8, 2020
  154. Coagagin replied to the thread Account to Account.

At this point in time there would be so much backed up demand for Account to Account (A2A) the backlog would likely take 6 months or more...

Jul 8, 2020
  155. Coagagin liked Ibudin's post in the thread Raid Leader Board.

For live servers _ Mearatas is the true ranking mechanism. If you beat it before July 2019, your elite of the elite, Gold Olympic...

Jul 8, 2020
  156. Coagagin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raid Leader Board.

One of the problems with any raid leader board is it can't take into account a raid guilds schedule and would give an advantage to guilds...

Jul 8, 2020
  157. Coagagin liked Smokezz's post in the thread Raid Leader Board.

I'd rather Daybreak not reinvent the wheel when http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/ already exists.

Jul 8, 2020
  158. Coagagin liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

Expansion themed illusions would make neat rewards for Hunter. Like if you did all of Gates you get one that makes you randomly Mastruq,...

Jul 7, 2020
  159. Coagagin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Thank you, Overseer.

With Overseer, there's absolutely no reason to pay those rip-off prices for pre-current expansion collectibles. The fact that some traders...

Jul 7, 2020
  160. Coagagin liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

This, and dont forget the chests and barrels too.

Jul 7, 2020
  161. Coagagin liked Yinla's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

Gear choices are pretty limited, I have a couple of slots which on my wish list I've put any, the gear has such small differences that it...

Jul 7, 2020
  162. Coagagin liked Cadira's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

You're 100% right that gear has zero thought put into it. I'd be happy if they just updated the algorithm to always give brilliance items...

Jul 7, 2020
  163. Coagagin liked Sancus's post in the thread So many problems since the data center move!.

The data center move may well have exacerbated some issues (or, their timing may be coincidental, I don't know). That said, lag-induced...

Jul 7, 2020
  164. Coagagin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Quest Text or Skip.

And I put instructions in that "lore" then people go "This is bugged and doesn't work." Did you read the instructions I put in game?...

Jun 30, 2020
  165. Coagagin liked Symbius's post in the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

It costs too damn much to go form TBL to T1, then T2 then T3. Everything is doable just fine by waiting and going from TBL straight to T3....

Jun 30, 2020
  166. Coagagin liked Evantil Drop Bear's post in the thread Quest Text or Skip.

The Creation of Norrath In the beginning, all that existed was void. Empty of all, whether it be time or space. A vast and endless...

Jun 29, 2020
  167. Coagagin liked Dexxeaa00's post in the thread Quest Text or Skip.

I enjoy reading the Quest text. I enjoy lore and immersion.

Jun 29, 2020
  168. Coagagin liked Quiverr's post in the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

Yes it seems in EQ (especially Overseer) when the percentage is 10% chance for something good to happen the actual hidden percentage is...

Jun 29, 2020
  169. Coagagin liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

I agree. I don't think I've had that many incapacitated at once, so it could be bad luck on top of everything else, but I'm still...

Jun 29, 2020
  170. Coagagin replied to the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

Use the beta zone hub in the normal Norrath and add a couple of vendor NPCs. Turning the lights on in Shadowhaven off PoK would be fine as...

Jun 29, 2020
  171. Coagagin liked Seor's post in the thread how about a one-time purchase to make a trader-only account.

I’d rather see a market access per regular paid account that isn’t dependent on have it a toon. Just pay a fee and get a 50 or 100 slot...

Jun 29, 2020
  172. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread BOTs permacamping nameds in AB....

If daybreak staff wanted to level up they could probably just press a button. Conspiracy theories are cool, but that one is about as...

Jun 29, 2020
  173. Coagagin liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Farewell Again For Now.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I don't want your stuff.

Jun 29, 2020
  174. Coagagin liked Jumbur's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

Add a wizard/druid-gate/port/tlc and a clicky gate item(all/all), you get as a reward for a simple low-level tradeskill quest(or put it...

Jun 29, 2020
  175. Coagagin liked Hekaton's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

off the wall suggestion but there already is a perfect size zone off of POK. just convert shadowhaven into tradehaven. i mean it is...

Jun 29, 2020
  176. Coagagin liked Deux's post in the thread Crowd Pleaser: Pet Tab akin to the Merc Tab.

EQ has many pet class players and a pet tab with similar functionality to the merc tab would be very welcome. The pet would be treated with...

Jun 29, 2020
  177. Coagagin liked Tasi's post in the thread Everquest to mobile soon?.

You want the dev team to begin a brand new project when there are barely enough of them to keep the servers here running and produce maybe...

Jun 25, 2020
  178. Coagagin liked Nadisia's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

No offense at all hehe :D. I do agree, something needs to be done against the bots, but not captch, please , not the captcha :p [IMG]...

Jun 22, 2020
  179. Coagagin replied to the thread Quest Text or Skip.

You challenged the board to find something they found interesting and shockingly people replied they did indeed find much of the lore,...

Jun 20, 2020
  180. Coagagin liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Quest Text or Skip.

Did you know how fully functional the Akhevan language is? Examples: Akuel = Gift Ans = The Diabo = Master Dyek - Earth Dyn = Rock /...

Jun 20, 2020
  181. Coagagin liked seaninsa's post in the thread Overseer and AA xp.

Sweet...would be nice if they do :)

Jun 18, 2020
  182. Coagagin liked Koryu's post in the thread Patch notes 6/17 enchanter charm pet nerf..

TLP thread, who cares.

Jun 18, 2020
  183. Coagagin liked Xyphen's post in the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

I mean, you're exaggerating a bit here -- you didn't haphazardly clear every encounter on the 1st attempt. It takes a fair bit of luck...

Jun 17, 2020
  184. Coagagin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Will be challenging to get it all awarded during casual raids. But we'll figure it out. Love the extra loot. Not a huge fan of...

Jun 17, 2020
  185. Coagagin liked Laronk's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

If a casual guild is doing weekly full clears of TOV, they're not really casual IMO

Jun 17, 2020
  186. Coagagin replied to the thread aas and hotkey bar let us recolor them !.

So simple its difficult. Changing the background color for an entire row or hot bar keys would also help so that say the yellow bar is...

Jun 16, 2020
  187. Coagagin liked kroag's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Would be nice to see a vendor perhaps like the one they used to store the Seeds of Destruction quest stuff in the lobby where you can put...

Jun 16, 2020
  188. Coagagin liked Tatanka's post in the thread @Ngreth Attack on TOV Augs.

LOL, me too!

Jun 16, 2020
  189. Coagagin liked Jumbur's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

Am I the only one who thinks that having a regular youtuber openly cheat in EQ, is seriously bad advertising? :confused: Once a game is...

Jun 16, 2020
  190. Coagagin liked Nadisia's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Something I'd really love to see in game : A way to initiate trades by clicking on the HP bars (Party window, Target window, and why not...

Jun 15, 2020
  191. Coagagin replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Monte Hall lives! - Coag

Jun 15, 2020
  192. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

I don't think you can say no one has ever been banned for using either. And yes I know ISB seems to be much more excepted. I use isb...

Jun 15, 2020
  193. Coagagin replied to the thread Overseer Timer.

Only serves to draw out the short 6 hour crafting and plunder quests, limiting the usefulness of any 6 hour task. Of course you could...

Jun 11, 2020
  194. Coagagin liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Haha I only agree on about half of these. Sow is a pig Eh-rude-ites live in E-rude-in. A port is when you come with me, a punt...

Jun 11, 2020
  195. Coagagin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Character transferring.

This topic has been argued every which way but loose. I am not going to rehash all the reasons or what people think are the reasons...

Jun 11, 2020
  196. Coagagin liked Nyemahame's post in the thread Character transferring.

What do you mean it can't be done "technically"? They just merged servers... again. Which technically is either transferring 1 set of...

Jun 11, 2020
  197. Coagagin liked Zulan's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

No group, that is online 24/7 is legit, Period. When I started this thread it wasn't to ban the group, or the player behind it. I...

Jun 10, 2020
  198. Coagagin liked dreadlord's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

/sigh Obviously there's a human behind the bots. A human makes the decision to put x groups of bots in x zones today/this week etcetc...

Jun 10, 2020
  199. Coagagin liked Magneress's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

Suggestions in order of effectiveness adjusted for simplicity of implimentation for combating botting, Limit free to play account level to...

Jun 10, 2020
  200. Coagagin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Things that are in NEED of fixing right now..

The only way to be rezzing them in a death cycle is if they are automatically accepting the rez. I guess it would be up for the player...

Jun 10, 2020