Circadian72's Recent Activity

1. Circadian72 posted a new thread.

[Agnarr] <Scions of Time>

Agnarr is a PoP Locked Progression server that has been around since 2017. The server has an established community, with a number of...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

May 17, 2024
  2. Circadian72 replied to the thread Servers down?.

*grumble*

Apr 3, 2024
  3. Circadian72 posted a new thread.

Daybreak Game Mounts

Hai! Can we get some more mounts on the marketplace kkthxz! I WANNT THE PUPPY ONE!!!!!!!!!! But more than the 2 we already have access to...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 27, 2024
  4. Circadian72 replied to the thread Spell Slot Drop Down Menu....

ooff =( I think it would be easier to restore my eyes to 30 years ago.

Feb 25, 2024
  5. Circadian72 posted a new thread.

Spell Slot Drop Down Menu...

Does anyone know what UI file the Spell Slot Drop Down Menu is in and what the line is to change to increase the font size in it? Please...

Forum: Player Support

Feb 25, 2024
  6. Circadian72 replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

Agnarr is great! Leveling up kinda sucks but once you hit 43 its a little better. Find a great guild and hang out with em. There are a few...

Feb 18, 2024
  7. Circadian72 liked Ferledon's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

Don't even have to Remove it (Would be nice) but just Relax it a bit? At most I 3box, but typically only 2box.

Feb 18, 2024
  8. Circadian72 replied to the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

ummm.... I'm just askin for a weapon illusion augment. :) Even willing to pay for it. :)

Feb 18, 2024
  9. Circadian72 replied to the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

Soooo... its a no?!

Feb 10, 2024
  10. Circadian72 posted a new thread.

Filter Question

What filters would these be under? A water elemental wavecrasher regains concentration and continues casting A fire elemental raider's...

Forum: Player Support

Feb 10, 2024
  11. Circadian72 liked Cuzon's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

As a former Agnarr player for several years, I agree that truebox needs to be removed from that server.

Jan 26, 2024
  12. Circadian72 replied to the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

Yaaassss queen!!!!!!!! Thats what I'm talkin about!

Jan 26, 2024
  13. Circadian72 liked Xeris's post in the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

Yep, just make it purchasable from the store. $$$$$

Jan 26, 2024
  14. Circadian72 replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I like the thought of allowing other TLPs to transfer to Agnarr AFTER the TLP hits PoP (or even right before, no transfers after Luclin or...

Jan 25, 2024
  15. Circadian72 liked Sanduleak's post in the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I wish TLPs allowed you to jump off that server for Agnarr once the TLP server hits or prepares to move on from PoP. That would be...

Jan 25, 2024
  16. Circadian72 posted a new thread.

(Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!

Would there be any way to work "something like" Lady Carolline of Thex [Epic Memories) - An epic Request onto the Agnarr server? It...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 25, 2024
  17. Circadian72 replied to the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

Relax Trubox on Agnarr! I support this message! I think its time to revisit!

Jan 25, 2024